Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Lizmarieb3323 minutes
FlickanBlankFeb 07
By NewMommyBri
anybody having issues with similac formula ?
Lizmarieb3326 minutes
norahbee3Jan 31
babyeebeeJan 30
By Naraa_123
I Recently Bought A box Of Wipes With 8 Packs In It And 2 Single Packs. How Many More Should I Get?
Lizmarieb3327 minutes
Farah198514 hours
Miyu19Feb 09
mamasummeFeb 08
By torip93
I've been looking at cot bumper sets, but recently a friend of mine has advised me not to get on due to it being unsa...
maw43894 hours
By jrm1454
How important is it to use the baby laundry detergent? If I simply use normal laundry detergent will it harm my baby?
By shanriya
Any suggestions about the reusable modern cloth nappies. I am thinking to have one but not sure which brand and how g...
4268628_tn?1375044776
FlickanBlank22 hours
FlickanBlankFeb 09
FlickanBlankFeb 07
By FlickanBlank
Does anyone know if I take in an old carseat and get.the coupon, would it work towards a base for a carseat? Found an...
mhvFeb 05
FlickanBlankFeb 05
By YoLon
Hey Mommys- and Soon to Be Mommys! Anyone know if Legit websites to sign up for free baby samples or products?
dhahdhFeb 04
FlickanBlankFeb 04
becca1204Feb 03
Farah1985Feb 03
By Jamwell
I am now 13 weeks, I was just wondering when is the best time to start buying my stuff?
BOO_2012Feb 08
Charis30Feb 05
FlickanBlankFeb 04
By Naraa_123
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on parent choice diapers?
FlickanBlankFeb 07
071493Jan 31
KylaaJJan 31
norahbee3Jan 31
By 071493
Hello my name is Courtney and I'm tying to see what baby bottles are good to use ?
FlickanBlankFeb 04
IS85Jan 24
j_s4everJan 23
By KylaaJ
Pampers Swaddlers Or Huggies ?
14949743_tn?1440698396
By angelica02
Has anyone used any Eddie Bauer items? We just ordered the Eddie Bauer alpine 4 travel system from target and I can't...
Rhea82Jan 29
AmbryaJan 14
By soon_be_mum_of_4
Help I need a list of everything you need for a newborn baby as I think I have got everything I need but not sure tha...
Miyu19Jan 29
By Shortyy88
Hi. Im sorry to ask but does anybody have a fetal monitor they no longer use & would sell for cheap or possibly give ...
By Naraa_123
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on Parent Choice Pampers??
achilleaJan 28
Nibor0499Jan 27
By elseaalex
For parents that have used cloth diapers, what is your opinion on them?
By KylaaJ
Can I use the Munchkin Bottle Warmer when using these bottles ? I've heard they leak from the bottom or stop the flow...
By thompsona0815
So what is everyone's opinion on thrift shopping, bargain shopping, or yard sale shopping kind of things for baby? Fi...
By sp5609
Do you ladies recommend a diaper genie? If so what brand? And for diaper bags do you prefer a backpack or a bag?
By feelinqblessinq20
Where can I buy at baby boys clothes I don't like nun of walmart clothes that's the only place I shop at my baby and ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources