Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
1 - 20 (of 5582) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What are things you NEED for a baby? I wanna make sure i got every thing.. and when should i have all the things by
5 answers |
Im a new mom and getting prepared for my daughter that is coming in february and im just wondering what absolute things do u need for bab...
8 answers | 1 comment |
1410869 tn?1281581812
Since I found out last Friday that my baby is a boy, I now wanted to start making a baby registry for the baby shower. Please make a list...
2 answers |
Hello everyone! Im 21 weeks pregnancy. I just found out that im carrying a girl! When is a suitable time to start buying baby's stuff and...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone I'm sorry that I wrote to much or post to much but I just wondering if any mother out there know any good brand of baby bo...
3 answers |
Hi ladies , Does Anyone Know of any websites to get affordable baby/infant clothes from ? Or any type of baby supplies such as Bath produ...
11 answers |
Going shopping later today. I'm in US. Anyone plans to scoop some discounted baby items? Would love to hear what everyone is buying))
|
I need opinions on a good double stroller where the seats will lay flat to accomodate a newborn since we are using a convertible seat and...
1 answer |
20693216 tn?1503888391
I want some product for my baby like diapers, diapers, diapers. Please Suggest me which brand is perfect.
4 answers |
Hello everyone . I am 23 weeks pregnant with my 4th & final child !! We have decided to NOT find out what we're having .. have anyone els...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Ok so my baby been using similac advance the blue level right and today my mother in lae brought her similac pro advanced because she was...
2 answers |
6822962 tn?1396333259
My son (now 2) was so allergic to everything up to the age 18 months. We found huggies pure and natural where the only diapers (besides ...
15 answers |
Is similac pro advanced the same as similac advanced cause my mothe rin law got simlac pro advanced since she didnt know which one to get...
3 answers | 1 comment |
i know its not safe to switch between most formulas, but i was wondering if i could switch between the similac pro advance and the simil...
2 answers |
Hey ladies so we wanna start using abby powder for our daughter specially since its pretty hot out so we was wondering what name brand is...
2 answers |
I want to cloth diaper baby once she/he grows out of newborn, only part time while we are home. Cloth diapers cost money, inserts cost mo...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I am wondering if anyone has ever used the RayBaby baby monitor (https://www.raybaby.us/) and if they have any thoughts about it?
I'm currently pregnant with baby #2 and plan to breastfeed. I briefly breastfed with the first but neither of us could quite get the hang...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone looked into getting the Snoo sleeper by Happiest Baby?
A
A
Baby Products Community Resources