Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
1 - 20 (of 5547) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my bf really wants to get a warmer for the baby wipes,is this a need. This is out first child so we are both new at this stuff. Thank ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I'm a first time mom and I'm in my second trimester and I'm freaking out about how am I supposed to know what to buy?! What brand wipes, ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Any suggestions for plus size maternity bras? I'm only 8 weeks but already need something bigger and more comfortable.
1 answer |
Going shopping later today. I'm in US. Anyone plans to scoop some discounted baby items? Would love to hear what everyone is buying))
Im due 3rd july with my first baby which is winter season so i need advice on winter baby products
1 answer |
Dear moms Im a first time mom and i have been facing severe issues with baby latch. My baby is two months plus and since day one breas...
10 answers |
what is the best diapers To get?
13 answers |
So which baby soaps would yall day are good besides j&j ive heard so much bad things about them. What about aveeno and shea moisture or e...
13 answers | 1 comment |
Hey ladies, I'm currently starting to look into researching strollers and Car seats. This will be my first so I don't think I want to pur...
1 answer |
I'm getting antsy about finding a nursing chair, I'm hoping to make do with something cheap and small that will be comfortable enough to ...
4 answers |
Hey Ladies , Im 28 weeks Today W/ 84 days to go Till My Baby Boy Arrives!!!
Trying to decide between enfamil and similac. With my first child I breastfed and supplemented with enfamil and had alot of issues with t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Please suggest some best baby bottles for feeding
7 answers |
Having a tough time finding//deciding the following and would be grateful for anyone's input.... haven't had a baby in well over a decad...
Hi ladies , so I bought a double stroller for my baby and my toddler and I need to still buy a car seat but I'm not sure how this works. ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My son is 1month old and I think he is having too much formula. He is having/wanting 130ml every 2-3hrs and sometimes wants more. He has ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
What is the best diaper rash cream and about how long does it take to heal if using it???
15 answers | 3 comments |
6822962 tn?1396333259
My son (now 2) was so allergic to everything up to the age 18 months. We found huggies pure and natural where the only diapers (besides ...
6 answers |
?
Hi ladies, im due on February 4th .. and im really behind on buying things and preparing for my son arrival.. So im lost on things i need...
4 answers |
I was just curious so I decided to ask here. How long do babies stay in a Moses Basket for? I heard 3 months then 5 months... Have any of...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources