Aa
A
A
Close

Baby Products Community

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

21 - 40 (of 5437) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have a baby girl who's 19 months by the time i go into labor she will be 2 years old. idk what stroller to go with. my other problem is that she is tall for her age. any mom's out there know about a double stroller that will be ok for...
tania252 | Last answer
666089_tn?1260523861
ok so im trying to stock up ahead of time on diapers but im not sure of a few things since this is my first! so what i would like to know is: - how many diapers is the average to go throught in a weeks time - how long do baby's stay i...
elisha123 | Last answer
What do you ladies prefer, Pampers or Huggies? I have heard good and bad from both and am not sure which ones to put on my baby registry. Please let me know what you think or what your experiences are with them.
allyleigh | Last answer
i have a baby girl who's 19 months by the time i go into labor she will be 2 years old. idk what stroller to go with. my other problem is that she is tall for her age. any mom's out there know about a double stroller that will be ok for...
tania252 | Last answer
Is their anyway i could receive free pampers & wipes?
Naraa_123 | Last answer
Has anybody tried diapers from Walgreens?? What are your reviews on them?? Walmart, etc. diapers are a little pricey for me right now.
Naraa_123 | Posted
5727805_tn?1378196652
I am due January and am debating as to whether or not I will need a baby monitor. I have a 22 month old son and am a stay at home mum. Has anyone regretted buying one? How often do you use them? Would they just make me more paranoid? The...
zareenawifey | Last answer
Please help me!! What should i put on my registry i already have a crib,bottles, humidifier, but i know a I need more help please!!
LT2016 | Last answer
Can anyone tell me where you would get a replacement bassinet for a travel cot? I'm bein given one by a friend but it doesnt have that attachment, which I would like so was wondering where can they be got?
snowyaj | Posted
So I have a shower coming up in a few weeks and registered for the travel system (car seat and stroller together) instead of them individually. Not to sound too insincere, but they are both things I need and would love each to be gifted ...
AP2016 | Last answer
Is it possible to receive pampers & wipes anywhere?
Naraa_123 | Last answer
What baby carrier did you guys like and why ?
liz_1013 | Last answer
Hey ladies I need help picking out a baby bag that's also going to be my personal bag for the next two years. So I'm looking for something stylish but is practical and would fit all of babies needs. I've seen a few by Kate Spade, Rebecca...
hibstika | Last answer
Hi mommies, just wondering of anyone used the fisher price rock n play. If you have, please post your opinion.
Mrsjackson0406 | Last answer
Does anybody know any wed sites that gives out free baby items please help I'm not having any baby shower or anything else please help
dhahdh | Last answer
Anyone have experience with using Target's breast pump program to obtain your pump through insurance? I'm curious as to how the process went, if you paid any money up front, and how long you had to wait to pick up the pump? I want to...
Leabellallee | Last answer
My husband and I are seriously thinking about using cloth diapers for our second child due in March. I have been doing my own research and think that either a hybrid or a pocket style would work best for us. Are there any mamas out there...
BayleeMamaBear | Last answer
When you should start buying stuff for your baby???
shawnay21 | Last answer
My daughter will just turn one when my second baby is here. She is almost walking confidently already but debating if I need a double pram as I have a sling for the new born anyway. We only use the pram for my daughter if we go all day s...
Char0987 | Last answer
So my hubby and i are debating what exactly we should buy for our little one but we were wondering if we should just wait till after the baby shower to see what we'll get to make sure before buying.. But we have a sale with Babies R Us i...
lildarebear | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...