Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By firstbabe
Snugamonkey/snugabear/snugapuppy Anyone have the swings, bouncers or rock n plays? I love how cute these are...
By joamb
So, my husband is a HUGE redneck (loves his truck) woodsman, farmer, duck dynasty type guy, lol. We are giving a gir...
By denielle1224
I want to bring my daughter home in something cute, but it seems like everything I want to bring her home in will be...
kris_1986Nov 23
knufrioNov 22
rhaivegaNov 22
By rhaivega
Hey ladies... Do you recommend a brand for a swing? I bought a fisher price one (snugabear) and the motor wasn't even...
Awil22Nov 23
narajo4Nov 23
DrcsueNov 23
lkaykirkNov 22
By Awil22
Low panel vs full panel. What do you prefer and why? TIA.
By MommaOf3Under3
I read on Facebook that graco has a stroller recall out on all strollers made Sep 2014 back to 2000 if you Google it ...
mjp0325Nov 23
lkaykirkNov 23
By lildreamie
Why is it good to do a baby registry at stores?
niki137Nov 22
Lissa519Nov 22
DJCV14Nov 22
By K_Yaj
Im only 7 weeks but im wanting to prepare myself before the baby comes . Can i have some names of the best formulas o...
By melinda2_15
Hey ladys Just wanna let you know that if your interested i have a code for a free car seat canopy... u get $50 to sp...
By saramay2014
its very useful and im glad i know it now. Have you ever wondered why onsies have the weird lil flaps at the shoulder...
By squishymoto
So we have 109 days till our little one arrives... or so the app says. We are thinking about using cloth diapers. ......
By luckymomtobe17
What can I use on her dry skin it looks like eczema!
By britt_mica
Hey ladies! What brand of diapers will you be using? I prefer pampers, and pampers. My first 2 kids leaked through hu...
Chel3eaNov 21
niki137Nov 13
By Jelly_kelly
I plan on using pampers for my baby. But just wondering what are the swaddlers? Do they work better? Any details from...
By hannahpm13
My first pregnancy ended in a missed miscarriage in May, so I really want a way to be able to hear this baby's heartb...
By 19Lauren87
This is my first child and I'm not sure which car seats are the safest. I"be been overwhelmed by so many different re...
By curly_carly_RN
I'm a FTM and we found a graco car seat/stroller for $280 at babys r us. For those of you with experience in this are...
10371348_tn?1416872378
By gugu2010
I can get clothes delivered but wondering if there are any online stores that deliver furniture like cribs to austral...
thaiworldNov 20
joambNov 20
rod3Nov 11
By BeautifulCreation063
I Dont Want To Have A Baby Shower Because I Find That My Family An His Family Will Be Awkward . But He Says He Wants ...
By Daddy2Bey
My wife is 24 weeks and due date is March 9. Im just wondering when should i start getting baby supplies (clothes, bo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank