Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By cutepuppy
I am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant, my first child !:) and when do you start to feel the baby? , and what symptoms can it brin...
kitty984Apr 18
By laurenmcmx
Just found out I'm expecting a little one again .. I am 4 weeks / 4 days roughly .. my wee son will be a big brother ...
yarii123Apr 18
TippaShayApr 16
By mziccardi
Is palmers lotion the best to help with stretch marks??
libellulaApr 18
stacie725Apr 18
katyrbApr 17
katyrbApr 17
By libellula
I am due in Oct and it will be snowing by then. We have moderate snow until almost May, usually 10-20 degrees give or...
By Lauren_victoria
Hey mommies, just wondering if you guys know a good place to buy non expensive cribs. I'm trying to do a beautiful nu...
By LeeRay14
What are sum things to expect??? overall
By LiL_PeaNuT
How soon is too soon to set up the baby's crib?
By calliashburn
Just curious of what kind of baby clothes to be buying due to be at the end of summer and beginning of fall ? Expecti...
By gshim
Hello Ladies, What are some best strollers out there? (Brand/model). I am looking for something that is durable,fo...
My2ndbabyApr 18
By GoGhetteh
Every week I feel pain beneath my abdomen when it get close to a different week. Does that suppose to happen or is it...
By stacie725
I see the many ladies have made the choice to use a pack n play vs a crib for their babies everyday sleeping arrangem...
By glendaleheightsdentist
Which foods are perfect for small baby around 2 or 1 year ago?
yekaaApr 17
stacie725Apr 17
By Anni19
What should i start buying already im 6months
By kasssi
I can't take my prenatal vitamins for nothing !! Its like they don't go well in my stomach. I'm eating again very we...
libellulaApr 17
FlickanBlankApr 02
Jrob0530Apr 02
Channi7Apr 01
By Vasquezmomma
What should I be looking for in the crib mattress? What are some good brands. This is my first pregnancy and I want t...
tesa4Apr 17
kcwaymanApr 17
stacie725Apr 17
sprmom87Apr 16
By tesa4
Me and my husband are trying to figure out where to put the baby crib. We have a 3 bedroom house but we have 3 childr...
8299829_tn?1397556395
By ralaw
Recently, I encountered a doubt on select diapers. Disposable diapers and cloth diapers, which one should I choose?
By bryn93
Okay im only seven weeks but my stomach is really sensitive and im bloating my jeans are really tight even though I h...
Rog_BApr 17
stacie725Apr 17
TippaShayApr 16
FlickanBlankApr 13
By Manisha1982
Which detergent is best for new born baby clothes ?
8196769_tn?1397674269
By Shansmoon
Well all I know is how to care for a baby after they are born I raised my 9 brothers and sisters help and advice here
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank