Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Nduckie
Is there a fabric softener that's free and clear? I don't want to use scents but haven't seen any softener that's fre...
By Mommy2B__
Has any mommies used the baby bullet ?? Iv heard good things Is all but don't know anyone who has ever actually used ??
By Christine628
I'm wanting to breast feed but wanted to get bottles for my husband/mom to use to feed her too. I've head sometimes ...
By lovely9810
What stroller did u guys buy or plan on buying?
By Jennifermart92
Has anyone heard of having to wash ALL the baby clothes before they are born? For example all the clothes that I got ...
ckendra38Mar 28
mkwalkerMar 28
mlucia508Mar 28
mlucia508Mar 28
By Mommy2B__
I'm a first time mommy and I don't have any stretch marks yet but what is the best kind of oil or lotion I could use?
amb2roseMar 28
Wo0oT7917Mar 27
Lencii91Mar 26
By kyndalann
What kind of formula do babies usually start out with?
By 13amz_
I just came across a pregnancy pillow has anyone ever used it? Do u need one? I read it can help u sleep?
11777386_tn?1426293402
By Aarahbellah
Does anyone know where in fort Lauderdale can i find the mittens you put on baby when there first born to keep them f...
TayR93Mar 26
kris_1986Mar 26
By hisbabymomma1212
Is it normal to.feel like your dying on the inside of your tummy when you lay on it in your sec week.
By ladyhawk83
Anyone have any experience with this stroller?? I'm going nuts researching, and I'de love to hear some non-biased opi...
By Lotay
I got the kiinde breastfeeding set as a gift and want to know what people think of these bottles.I plan on both breas...
By brittlalala132
How long did it take for you guys to get your breast pump from Edgepark?
By norahbee3
Just put it together and I love it! Of course baby isn't here for another 2 weeks but it's perfect for what I wanted ...
Wo0oT7917Mar 26
By sairynfrey
I just found out that the health plan I'm set up to use DOES cover breast pumps so please ladies, what are your opini...
alexis444Mar 26
By ADotty
Does anyone have experience with Nuk and Como Tomo bottles? And is it a bad idea to use both? Going to Breast feed ...
By LauraElizabeth615
So ladies, out of huggies snugglers and pampers swadlers, which did you prefer to use on your newborn? I am having a ...
alyslpMar 25
By aprilmom
Based on your experience, do dr. Brown's bottles really prevent colic?
By Julzey69
Hi lovely ladies, I have got my self in such a panic confused state over the selection of prams out there. I'm after...
By Jamiixxo
Would like if you mamas can put a list of things u have just so I can see if I'm missing anything .
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank