Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
21 - 40 (of 5572) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I've read mixed reviews of the Babocush baby soothing pillow that attaches to your baby vibrator. Mostly due to parents misusing the p...
what is the best diapers To get?
23 answers |
I recently bought a baby trend double stroller for my kids who are 18 months apart. My son will be here in 8 weeks or less and tonight I ...
5 answers |
My baby was born at 4.1 pounds. Everything’s fine, the weight is not the problem. Well, it's not by itself, but she's healthy otherwise a...
6 answers |
Hey ladies!! Ftm here and I'm freaking out! Every time I go clothes shopping for my little one I never know what size to get or how many...
7 answers |
What is the best double stroller?? Preferably not the side by side as I'm sure it's hard to get through some doorways. I'm due 8/22 and b...
6 answers |
Hi ladies , so I bought a double stroller for my baby and my toddler and I need to still buy a car seat but I'm not sure how this works. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey ladies, I'm currently starting to look into researching strollers and Car seats. This will be my first so I don't think I want to pur...
7 answers |
Before I spend the extra cash I wanted to see if any moms out there have the 4moms mamaroo swing . I have tried many brands of swings but...
5 answers |
Does anyone know a website we're they send free samples of baby stuff thru the mail and stufff
6 answers |
Has anyone on here had experience with real or reusable nappies? Any tips as seriously considering this option. Many thanks
9 answers | 1 comment |
Toys r us are haveing a sale on baby stuff. I noticed it in store but I had to order bottols online because they wasn't in stock in stor...
Hello, I‘m new in this forum. My name is Amanda and I‘m a mother of twin boys, Ron and Chris. They are only one month old but I can tell ...
??
Hi ladies , Does Anyone Know of any websites to get affordable baby/infant clothes from ? Or any type of baby supplies such as Bath produ...
1 answer |
Any suggestions for plus size maternity bras? I'm only 8 weeks but already need something bigger and more comfortable.
1 answer |
Going shopping later today. I'm in US. Anyone plans to scoop some discounted baby items? Would love to hear what everyone is buying))
Im due 3rd july with my first baby which is winter season so i need advice on winter baby products
1 answer |
Dear moms Im a first time mom and i have been facing severe issues with baby latch. My baby is two months plus and since day one breas...
10 answers |
So which baby soaps would yall day are good besides j&j ive heard so much bad things about them. What about aveeno and shea moisture or e...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I'm getting antsy about finding a nursing chair, I'm hoping to make do with something cheap and small that will be comfortable enough to ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources