Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
21 - 40 (of 5490) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How soon did you all start purchasing products ? I'm only 12 weeks and I want EVERYTHING! !
4 answers | 2 comments |
Would you prefer a City Mini GT double or a Peg Perego Book for Two stroller for a 4 month old and a 3 in a half year old?
What is the best brand for strollers, car seats, etc...? They told me about stokke
9 answers |
What's the best type baby carrier and or wrap? This is my second baby and didn't use one with the first.
4 answers |
14949743 tn?1440698396
Has anyone used any Eddie Bauer items? We just ordered the Eddie Bauer alpine 4 travel system from target and I can't find much reviews. ...
2 answers |
5727805 tn?1378196652
I am due January and am debating as to whether or not I will need a baby monitor. I have a 22 month old son and am a stay at home mum. Ha...
8 answers |
Dear moms Im a first time mom and i have been facing severe issues with baby latch. My baby is two months plus and since day one breas...
10 answers |
Is their anyway i could receive free pampers & wipes?
6 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
lyshabob will be working alongside your current Co-CL's in the Baby Products Community. We look forward to working with your entire commu...
Anyone have the safety 1st car seat? I currently have the sacred 1st car seat for my son so he can use it but having troubles installing ...
1 answer |
Hey ladies, first time parents here at 20 weeks and this momma is a little overwhelmed. I have no clue what is truly needed. We don't hav...
9 answers |
Which baby wash and lotion are better ? Aveeno or mustela ?
5 answers |
Hey girls.. Well I am 20weeks pregnant and I feel like time is flying right by..& up till now I am clueless of what do buy for my baby.im...
7 answers |
I'm in need of a double stroller but for an infant and a 1 year old. Everything I have found so far is either for twins.I believe that th...
3 answers |
After reading all of the reviews, my head is spinning! Should I get the auto rock n play or the regular one that just vibrates? Is it wor...
3 answers |
I'm getting antsy about finding a nursing chair, I'm hoping to make do with something cheap and small that will be comfortable enough to ...
2 answers |
3129009 tn?1344194333
Just curious if anyone of you ladies have found any websites that send out baby samples? Random products like diapers, bottles, breastfee...
4 answers |
Hey Mommys- and Soon to Be Mommys! Anyone know if Legit websites to sign up for free baby samples or products?
4 answers |
Pampers Swaddlers Or Huggies ?
11 answers |
10977026 tn?1414368903
I'm 25 weeks and this is my second baby my 1st is going to be around 14mo when this baby is born and I was wondering what diaper bags are...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
Top Babies Answerers
287071 tn?1365196113
Blank
Diane1003