Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
21 - 40 (of 5526) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need a feed/medicine/weight tracker app for android. Which are good?
I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I have a 2 yr toddler I'm thinking about getting a double stroller is there any good brands or something to put...
5 answers | 3 comments |
So, what is a good bassinet? I found one on amazon that has a incline, vibration, and soothing sounds. Or do babies prefer the rocking on...
3 answers |
6886003 tn?1457234722
Has anyone tried or have experience with cloth diapers. I am still considering trying them but I am a little lost and could use any help ...
14 answers | 3 comments |
Best bottle brand to use?
9 answers |
Does anyone make their own detergent,softner,dishwasher soap, or any other cleaning products looking for reliable recipes for this stuff.
3 answers |
Shopping for my baby, am 31weeks... Want to know d best product to use for my baby hair and what wil keep it curl til he's grown....????...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Anyone knows about humana baby milk is it good choice or not
So my bf really wants to get a warmer for the baby wipes,is this a need. This is out first child so we are both new at this stuff. Thank ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Ok ladies am a first time mom i was wondering has anyone used baby wipes name brand from babies r us? & another question how long do bab...
3 answers | 4 comments |
7381903 tn?1391468488
What detergent works best other than Dreft for newborns and infant clothing ?
16 answers |
My baby was born at 4.1 pounds. Everything’s fine, the weight is not the problem. Well, it's not by itself, but she's healthy otherwise a...
5 answers |
Hello ladies I am a new mommy to be and was wondering what was the best brand to get for diapers and wipes ?
3 answers |
Can anyone recommend what formula milk to use for newborn? Thanks
5 answers |
What types of diapers do you use.??
10 answers | 1 comment |
How do you know what exactly you should be getting? I feel like there are a million products out there and some of them I had never even ...
5 answers |
18793859 tn?1468053929
I need to buy some of the new baby products for my upcoming baby who has a delivery date of the month of September. Now I need your advic...
2 answers |
This is my third child, but we've always bought brand new car seats. It's been 11 yes since our last child, and I'm just wondering if any...
3 answers |
Has any purchased a pregnancy pillow to sleep with? Was it worth it?
6 answers |
My mom bought my Lil man some diapers from the dollar store when she came to visit.I've read reviews say in their like pampers swaddlers ...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources