Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
dec31stFeb 22
jjolfertFeb 21
By dec31st
Hi moms just want to ask which is comfortable and safe to use wrap or sling carrier from new born to toddler? Thank you
By sweetdrop1234
Out of the three which is better? I figured if I did the play n pack I would get more use out of it. What you think?
3rdNdoneFeb 21
lne85Feb 16
By mommytobe311
so I got a bassinet from a family member and just wondering if I could buy a new fitted sheet and skirt for the oval ...
mrstetleyFeb 21
MariluvvFeb 21
beckyszFeb 21
MariluvvFeb 20
By beckysz
Might seem an odd question but I can't seem to find a pack of white 0-3 tights anywhere! They all seem to have pink o...
By Kea28
Which is better ? Honest company is new to me I saw on there site you pay 14 bucks for 300 diapers which sounds good ...
mommaG_4Feb 21
3rdNdoneFeb 20
kris_1986Feb 20
By TerrionaMommy25
I am having my second child in august and with this child I want to breastfeed. Can I just buy a pump and pump the mi...
11408025_tn?1417977709
By DallasMom11
Where do you get your high end baby stuff? So far I've only found Neiman Marcus to be a good source of Armani, Gucci,...
By ceceishavinababy
Im just wondering which are the best brands to buy and which brands are the ones with leg gussets that i can buy... p...
niki137Feb 20
elen83Feb 20
By Myfirstlovebug
What diapers are good less leakage most comfortable and wipes too
By niqniq2020
What is a good bottle warmer
By sedenia
Hello ladies, I need help in choosing from the Madela Free Style and Madela in Style Advance . Help
By elenaruiz21
Hello ladies I have my daughter that is 2 days old now and I'm breastfeeding her . But my nipple are a little bit cra...
By Iris_Marie
So I recently went to target and found out that they have an excellent clearance section for baby clothes. I'm talkin...
Asma05Feb 12
aprilmomFeb 12
jjolfertFeb 11
imasliceFeb 11
By dianewalther
Opinions on them? Are they worth it, what brand would you recommend, and what is the difference between them and a wa...
By laurenfarnold
What do you recommend? I am a ftm. I have done my research an from what I have read it seems like Dr brown, tommee ti...
imasliceFeb 19
By lilmama1170
My first child would take my breasts, any bottle or pacifier....what brand bottles and pacifiers do you recommend to ...
Vanna2723Feb 18
bra
By Joblueeyes
Just wondering what type of bra is better to sleep in. My milk sets in and replaces fast so I'malways over full and s...
By SpazyFlyGirl
Has anyone used the Freemie breast pump? I ordered it through my insurance. Does it work well? What was your experien...
Vanna2723Feb 18
By Lili_22
Has anyone tryed this pump because I want to buy it cause ima go back to work soon & the manual one will take longer ...
aprilmomFeb 18
jjolfertFeb 17
imasliceFeb 17
By monicscarter1227
I am in need of some advice for a baby carrier. My little girl is slated for about 6 lbs at birth and I want to start...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank