Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By reneemariee
A co-worker told me she got these lollipops from babies r us that are supposed to help with morning sickness. Has any...
By KtTarasky
Is it ok to throw a baby shower for the 2nd baby?
By keilahrenee
Where can I find a good nursing bra? I am heavy chested but around im only a 34. And its already hard to find a regul...
Dededa3Jul 26
mjoen828Jul 22
bb_starrJul 22
jaszygirlJul 22
By taneisha123
I had gotten some Dr Brown's bottles and was wondering if any other mom has used this brand before and what's your in...
By Jen10101
Ok, I have two other kids before this pregnancy and both were formula fed. I made a goal this time to go at least 6 m...
Emikk425Jul 25
YonnaloveJul 23
By Yonnalove
(First Time Mother) Could someone give me a list of everything a baby will need and of things you thought were Good f...
7463315_tn?1393885824
cjam0709Jul 25
Jen10101Jul 25
CamZaviJul 25
Natty929Jul 24
By Natty929
Good day everyone. I'm 35wks+2 with my first boy, I have 3girls already and with them I used Luv diapers. I'm concern...
By Najwaa1992
Hi everyone I am almost 6 months pregnant and would like to prepare for baby; I have already The cot, mattress, baby...
By TiffanyMarrie
Which is the closet to breast milk? I plan to breastfeed but there's only so much I can pump so what's the best formu...
By 3rds_A_Charm
anyone have any tips on how to sleep through the night? 9Weeks & 0 days today, cannot sleep!
9448943_tn?1405053015
By sexiidiiva
Does anyone know where you can get any cheap baby clothes from? New borns grow so fast so I want to buy as many cheap...
marslenaJul 25
marslenaJul 25
marslenaJul 25
By marslena
Hi my name is marsha iI live in Tacoma Washington and i would like to know if there is any one who could help me out ...
MamaRuntJul 24
LeahBearJul 24
LeahBearJul 24
By AaleAalo
Hi... ftm here. Can you please share views on good infant car seats? planning to buy this weekend. Thanks
rbohl01Jul 24
DacelcJul 24
By knarrsky
Any input on cloth diapers? Where to get them? Good brands? Ease of use? How to clean?
By Linka23
I found this online and it looks a lot like the bugaboo but 1/3 the price. It doesn't seem to say if there is a car s...
By JorainsMom
I was wondering what would be the best formula to use similac or ennafamil.
MerylaJul 23
Suly787Jul 23
jelarinJul 21
By brebreac
Does anyone know where to get pregnancy books for free? I want to read books like What to Expect When Your Expecting ...
By Yonnalove
(First Time Mother) Could someone give me a list of everything a baby will need and of things you thought were Good f...
By Yonnalove
I'm a First Time Mother and was wondering could someone list what could be some Good baby products to get for my child
NurseMoniJul 23
By FallenAngel86
I am 5 weeks pregnant with my second child. My first is now 8 and this pregnancy was unplanned. I only found out 3 da...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank