Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ceceishavinababy
I just wanted to know how you ladies feel about reusable diapers and liners...
10849535_tn?1421693725
josh_2415Jan 26
By josh_2415
I'm beginning to stock up cloth diaper supplies. I've found cloth diaper liners without gussets and liners with guss...
9571159_tn?1419574605
By Hmph16
What kind did you get? Do you think a more expensive mattress helps baby sleep better? Or is the cheapest one just as...
By mommyplustwo24
My daughter is black/mexican.. her hair mostly feels like hispanic but it does feel a little like "black people hair"...
kadeeja19Jan 25
3rdNdoneJan 25
By meesh1396
How do I make a profile picture or.post.anything on here
By lilbit0830
I was wanting to do my baby's room in camo does anyone know where I can begin to look for camo stuff for my nursery???
kntrJan 25
sgoulterJan 25
NmonpainJan 23
babyaug15Jan 18
owl_knowsJan 17
By Nmonpain
4 weeks pregnant and wondering about everything I will need to have during and after pregnancy for myself and my bund...
By Miracle_Baby2015
I will need to purchase a stroller, but am trying to figure out which one I should buy? I want sturdy! NOT BULKY!!...
By maggie2215
I live in uk london and im looking for a nice leather pram does any one no where I can get one x
jjolfertJan 24
NduckieJan 23
By Nduckie
Which is the best brand? I want to be able to rinse the diapers in the toilet and hope it's easy to install
7840219_tn?1401218288
By Lisapants11
Hey ladies! I know the benefits of cloth diapers, so I don't need any convincing. However, I currently live in apartm...
By jassBella
Is it necessary to get a baby wipe warmer ? I don't want to buy it if I'm not going to use it. Any other advice about...
By AliLahzee0201
What is the purpose of a bouncer ? Does the baby really need one ? I'm suppose to get a swing but I already have a bo...
By kd97229
I'd like to do cloth diapers but technology has changed since my last baby, and the cloth diapers then were not great...
By Myfirstlovebug
I'm really big on non plastic items even I have a glass water bottle is there any glass bottles for babies
9240076_tn?1408495532
By Nisha_Rachel
Hey ladies, I'm 36 weeks and want to start washing all my little girl's clothes before she's born and I put her in th...
By Cindy0624
how much do u usually spend on diapers in a month or how many diapers do u usually use ?
By mommyplustwo24
Helpp!!!! I keep seeing the ones where both seat are facing the front but while my daughter is gonna be using the nor...
kd97229Jan 22
amb2roseJan 22
mommaG_4Jan 22
mommaG_4Jan 22
By Guadalupe14
I am about 6-7 weeks pregnant and haven't to take the folic acid or anything because I'm waiting for my appointment ...
By TeX47
Anyone know a good place to sign up to get free baby things like diapers, formula, and coupons? I'd really like somew...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank