Baby Products Community
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By firstbabe
We ended up buying a graco travel system today..... I dont know if we made the right decision. The graco snap and go...
By smkindia
I am a ftm and very confused about the strollers. Where can I get the best stroller? Any specific recommendation...
By chanieb
Hi I really need to know if these belly belts work. I bend and I'm on my feet a lot at work and I need support for my...
By sjeanels
I'm trying to decide if I need to buy a new crib mattress for my 3rd. Our current crib mattress has been used for 6 y...
alexis444Mar 21
niki137Mar 19
SEA89Mar 18
By firstbabe
Bought 5 off Amazon today.... Wondering who else had experiences with these
annegandaMar 22
TarastotMar 21
sgoulterMar 21
sica1996Mar 20
By Carlamorales1992
When is it safe to start buying baby stuff?
By Ljtb10
I am looking for a baby carrier that can be used from newborn up until about 8months, I don't really see myself using...
By 13amz_
I am 7 weeks today and I know it's early to be thinking about this but I'm looking at buggies/prams. I like the new s...
jjolfertMar 21
BabyKyRoMar 21
BabyKyRoMar 21
By dmschoon
I used disposable diapers with my first 2 children but am seriously considering using cloth diapers for this baby. An...
By aliciababi
I saw on the news. Graco has a recall on certain. Manufacturers anyone purchase. Any of the. Brand. Recently. The rec...
11970398_tn?1426436356
By TayR93
Has anyone tried the evenflo journeylite travel system? What did you think?
MrscofmnMar 20
By Christine628
Going to order my breast pump over the weekend and not sure which one to order. I do want medela but not sure which ...
By mlucia508
Hello everyone I have no idea if whether or not baby's actually use cribs? Which do you guys prefer the playpen in wh...
By ccooke001
Anyone not using dreft or some other baby detergent? I've been using all free and clear and figure I'll use that for ...
By Christine628
I'm wanting to breast feed but wanted to get bottles for my husband/mom to use to feed her too. I've head sometimes ...
By Kea28
I'm a FTM and does it matter what we use to wash the baby's stuff? I was going to use All because that's what I use ...
11970398_tn?1426436356
sanja25Mar 19
TayR93Mar 19
TayR93Mar 18
By TayR93
My babies dad likes stuff only made in the usa, the problem with that is i can only find cribs for 1500 and up any su...
By lovely9810
Are they good ? Did anyone else stock up on avent bottles like me? And what about the breast pump?
By JojoVitale
hey ladies, I'm trying to figure out what video monitor we will want. I've researched most of the items we are going...
By skylar216
im trying to decide what diapers will i use for my baby. Im 34 weeks now and trying to buy little by little. What do ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank