Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
41 - 60 (of 5479) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am planning to buy a baby swing for my baby. What kind of pros and cons I can face? Will it be efficient?
2 answers |
Hey mommies, what are your opinions on this johnson & johnson controversy? What other products do you recommend for your babies?
4 answers |
I may be thinking a little to far ahead. But my baby is born in July and I am worried about bugs biting him. Can new borns use bug spay? ...
4 answers |
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on parent choice diapers?
11 answers |
Hi. Im sorry to ask but does anybody have a fetal monitor they no longer use & would sell for cheap or possibly give away? Ive had 2 misc...
4 answers |
Used. Simple baby all in one wash for the first time yesterday. The front panel, in 2 places, states no tears. My 2 year old cried fo...
1 answer |
I Recently Bought A box Of Wipes With 8 Packs In It And 2 Single Packs. How Many More Should I Get?
6 answers |
How important is it to use the baby laundry detergent? If I simply use normal laundry detergent will it harm my baby?
3 answers |
anybody having issues with similac formula ?
2 answers |
I've been looking at cot bumper sets, but recently a friend of mine has advised me not to get on due to it being unsafe? What are others ...
5 answers |
Any suggestions about the reusable modern cloth nappies. I am thinking to have one but not sure which brand and how good will it bem any ...
10 answers |
4268628 tn?1375044776
Does anyone know if I take in an old carseat and get.the coupon, would it work towards a base for a carseat? Found an awesome deal a coup...
6 answers |
I am now 13 weeks, I was just wondering when is the best time to start buying my stuff?
6 answers |
Hello my name is Courtney and I'm tying to see what baby bottles are good to use ?
10 answers |
Help I need a list of everything you need for a newborn baby as I think I have got everything I need but not sure thanks! X
5 answers |
Moms what are your reviews(opinions) on Parent Choice Pampers??
For parents that have used cloth diapers, what is your opinion on them?
2 answers |
Can I use the Munchkin Bottle Warmer when using these bottles ? I've heard they leak from the bottom or stop the flow of milk . I just bo...
1 answer |
So what is everyone's opinion on thrift shopping, bargain shopping, or yard sale shopping kind of things for baby? First time mom. What w...
5 answers |
Do you ladies recommend a diaper genie? If so what brand? And for diaper bags do you prefer a backpack or a bag?
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...