Aa
A
A
Close

Baby Products Community

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

81 - 100 (of 5467) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am due in Jan. and currently looking for a travel system. I found one that I loved but a lot of people suggested I get a double stroller instead because I already have a 2 1/2 yr old son. I think it could be a good idea but I don't kno...
  Posted
I got a 7month old but he will be 1 when i have my other one, i dont know if i should get back2front or side to side.. help!!
  Posted
Just curious, I purchased the Graco 4 all convertible carseat, Britax Affinity stroller and separate bassinet. I thought this option was best for us because we do not want her little man in a carseat all the time. So he will be in a bass...
  Posted
5727805 tn?1378196652
Does anyone know where to get a good baby wrap/carrier. The ones where you tie it on. I had a front pack with clips for my son but when he was a new born it wouldn't hold him right. And as he got bigger he hated how it held his legs. So ...
  Posted
I'm very petite height and size wise and all the diaper bags are really large in my frame, would a purse work and just keep a tote in the car for extras? I intend on breastfeeding, regular diapers.
  Posted
Ok so im starting to shop for bottles. How many 4 oz bottles should i purchase Im very confused. Im going to be using the Avent bottles, and they go right from 4oz to 9oz no sizes in between. I was jus curious to kno should i buy more th...
  Posted
I'm planning on breastfeeding exclusively but just in case I need to supplement I'm curious what formulas are the best for my baby.
  Posted
Is there anything besides washing your baby that washcloths are used for? I just don't see why everyone wants a lot of them except to prevent a ton of laundry.
  Posted
Do any of you guys know a good CUTE website that customizes baby products I just my baby name everywhere <3
  Posted
Hi ladies! Just a quick question has anyone used the baby brezza formula pro before or a similar product ? I've been looking around for something like this for awhile and I'm considering getting one but not sure if I should invest in one...
  Posted
Does anyone know what's a good store to find a good bra? with good support unfortunately I have big boobs and everything bugs me!
  Posted
Being that babies grow fast and they're not newborns for a while. How many boxes of newborn pampers did u guys get? I got 3 newborn boxes so far.
  Posted
hi ladies I am new mom and I need your recomendation abou Electric Sterilizer from avent?
  Posted
is it true that boys are attached to their mom and girls to their dad?
  Posted
7550897 tn?1397357947
have any moms used the up &up diaper brand from target???????
  Posted
hey ladies me and my boyfriend are stocking up on diapers I am 22 weeks pregnant . How many diapers does a baby use a day ?
  Posted
Not finding an affordable travel system with all the following: Easy to open stroller Large under carriage storage Cup holders Car seat locks into stroller So far i like the ChiCo bravo trio set, but of course I would it's almost ...
  Posted
What brand of baby wash and shampoo do you ladies get?
  Posted
I live in a tiny apartments and recived a grago playpen with bassinet changing table and newborn napper. Should i keep it or exchange for a mini crib?please help. First time mom.
  Posted
What is a good brand of car seat to buy that I can put into a stroller. The car seat should be able to adapt as my son is growing so I can use it for long term and also have it able to connect to a stroller. I'm not worried about price e...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...