Aa
A
A
Close
Baby Products Community
The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated
81 - 100 (of 5480) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I see a lot of sites like Huggies, Homest co, and more offer free samples of diapers and various products. Has anyone received any free s...
2 answers |
My husband and I are debating on splurging on the mamaroo bouncer. Anyone ever use it? What are your thought? Is it worth the hefty price...
15 answers |
So I decided that we weren't going to find out the sex at my 29 week ultra sound I'm at the end of my 6 moth so we have started to shop a...
6 answers |
Can Anybody Give Me A List That I Need Before I Have My Baby, I Wanna Make Sure I'm Not Missing Anything
3 answers |
Hi everyone! I was wondering if you could tell me what the best crib/crib brand is? Me and my husband can't spend a ton of money so I'm ...
4 answers |
Did any of you ladies buy a convertible car seat? If you did how did you take the baby to places when the car seat doesn't have a handle ...
6 answers |
I have less than 12 weeks left in my pregnancy & I plan on breast feeding. What kind of pump do you recommend? And should it be a manual ...
11 answers |
Hello ladies, I am having a hard time between the two stroller systems I mentioned. I really like both, but like the Quinny a little bett...
5 answers |
What's better? I heard huggies has a chemical or something in them does an thing about it?
10 answers |
I am in my 3rd trimester at age 30 i found out i was pregnant at month 5 and my youngest child is 7 i dont know anymore of mommy basics t...
3 answers |
Has anyone ever heard of a brand called Stork. I see a lot of strollers and carseat of that brand in my country. Can anyone tell me if it...
1 answer |
I am due in Jan. and currently looking for a travel system. I found one that I loved but a lot of people suggested I get a double strolle...
7 answers |
I got a 7month old but he will be 1 when i have my other one, i dont know if i should get back2front or side to side.. help!!
17 answers |
Just curious, I purchased the Graco 4 all convertible carseat, Britax Affinity stroller and separate bassinet. I thought this option was ...
7 answers |
5727805 tn?1378196652
Does anyone know where to get a good baby wrap/carrier. The ones where you tie it on. I had a front pack with clips for my son but when h...
10 answers |
I'm very petite height and size wise and all the diaper bags are really large in my frame, would a purse work and just keep a tote in the...
9 answers |
Ok so im starting to shop for bottles. How many 4 oz bottles should i purchase Im very confused. Im going to be using the Avent bottles, ...
10 answers |
I'm planning on breastfeeding exclusively but just in case I need to supplement I'm curious what formulas are the best for my baby.
8 answers |
Is there anything besides washing your baby that washcloths are used for? I just don't see why everyone wants a lot of them except to pre...
5 answers |
Do any of you guys know a good CUTE website that customizes baby products I just my baby name everywhere <3
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources