Aa
A
A
Close
Back & Neck Pain Forum
Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.
21 - 40 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear sir, i am suffering from shoulder spasm( Trapezius,tightness in shoulder and pain) for last 1.5 yrs. i went for physiotherapy (lase...
2 answers |
Well a little background on myself, I’m a 23 year old male with no prior health problems or injuries. About 5 days ago I was sick from t...
2 answers |
747010 tn?1234239562
can someone help me understand these mri results and tell me possible treatment for this? At L4-L5 there is mild disk desiccation and ...
6 answers |
Hi, A family member (complaining of middle back pain) has received the following MRI results: "an area of T2 hyperintensity is se...
3 answers |
About 2 weeks ago, during the course of the day, I developed pain in my neck. My wife rubbed it and it didn't really get any better. It g...
1 answer |
In May 2008, my truckdriver husband suffered an obstruction intestinally. The VA hospital in South Dakota operated 3 times in 20 days an...
2 answers |
Does the Cleveland Clinic have the ability to do a MRA - magnetic resonance angiogram ? I just wondered, if they ever do this or if doct...
1 answer |
i have a hemangioma in my L3 verlebral .. of my lower back . and its been causing me a whole lot of serve pain they found it af...
3 answers |
Four days ago I had a lumbar microdiskectomy on L4-5. I had been suffering from severe sciatic pain since March and my surgeon decided th...
5 answers |
I have constant and severe posterior neck pain. Also pain in both shoulders, some down both arms. I also have neck swelling on both sides...
4 answers |
402205 tn?1230484605
I just found out that I have Spina Bifida Occulta, I'm assuming as the doctor who called about my x rays said I had grade one and one of ...
3 answers |
I had back surgery one week ago today. removed spur from L4 and fusion of L4 to L5 Tiny tear in dural sac when the last piece of spur...
1 answer |
I have been advised be my doctor that I have a bulging cervical disk at the c5/c6 level. In the MRI films he can see that it is pressing...
4 answers |
Well, here again, I woke up this AM with my neck in severe pain. My back of neck is swollen a bit (again) and my left upper back and arm ...
4 answers |
Forgive me if this is the wrong forum. I fell last fall, landing on my hands and knees. Pain shot up my thigh into my pelvis and through ...
4 answers |
My symptoms were starting to increase to the point where I had constant neck problems. I've had a stiff neck for years but only on the l...
2 answers |
Doc, I no longer want to live my life of large quantities of opiates. Is Suboxone an alternative to chronic back pain treatment?
1 answer |
I have an elderly relative who is using numerous drugs to combat back and leg pain. Many of us believe she is overusing and needs to end...
4 answers |
562512 tn?1216215121
I am a 40 year-old male with lumbar spine pain. My only MRI, which was in August of 2006, revealed the following: congential spinal sten...
1 answer |
557086 tn?1216214539
Yesterday I seen my neurosurgeon about the pain I am still having in the back of my head and the upper part of my back. I had a chiari de...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now