Aa
A
A
Close

Back & Neck Pain Forum

Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.

41 - 60 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been suffering from chronic unrelenting cervicogenic "Tension Headaches." for several years. Symptoms are pressure, tightness and intoxicated/hangover-like symptoms. Feels like I'm wearing a helmet that's too tight. I was diagnosed ...
  Posted
i have had terrible pain and cramping in my left leg and foot at night-plus pain in my right lower lumbar region. when walking sometimes both legs cramp up and i have trouble sleeping-because of pain down left leg and foot-sometimes thr...
  Posted
I work at my computer a lot, and a couple months ago I started having aches and pains in my right shoulder and arm. Now I have little pain, but when I reach out to work at my keyboard, I get pins-and-needles in my arm and thumb and fore...
  Posted
I have pain in my back that i can pinpoint to one spot. It is alittle higher then midback, and when I press there it hurts worse and the pain continues after i stop touching it. The left side of my body seems to have certain numbness a...
  Posted
531667 tn?1215615930
I was in a car accident 4 years ago and have been suffering from chronic severe neck and back pain ever since. I am only 22 years old. My X-Ray shows pre-degenerative signs at C2 - C3 and straightening of the cervical spine. My old MRI t...
  Posted
I was assaulted a year ago with injuries to my jaw and ear. I have always had joint pain as long as I can remember and depression. After the assault though my pains have been worse. The middle of my back feels like its broken, exp. when ...
  Posted
Many thanks for your time. I had 16 months ago a Microdisectomy T-9 T-10 due to cord compression. Disc was pushing into my spinal canal..I had a injury/accidet at work. Most back operation aren't in the thoracic area, mi...
  Posted
I herniated my back in 2003, immediately had a drop foot, had surgery not long after for herniation of L5-S1 area, right after the surgery after I went home I had to be rushed to emergency room, because the pain running down my leg and ...
  Posted
I have been having back pain (high back pain is acute, low back pain seems to be chronic) with GI signs for 2-3 months now. Duruing these "spells" I feel nauseous, have pain in my back, and a burning our tingling sensation in my arm and...
  Posted
531667 tn?1215615930
I am a 22 yr old female and I have been experiencing chronic neck and back pain for the past 4 years after a car accident. My muscles are in a constant spasm and I am in pain daily. I have tried every method of pain management, chiroprac...
  Posted
my partner has cronic disc desease and also pinched nerves, without surgery for which is expensive and cannot afford is there something that she can take to releave the pain
  Posted
537381 tn?1213637304
1. Congenital canal stenosis is exacerbated at C5-6 and C6-7, but without spinal cord impingment. 2. Multilevel neural foraminal narrowing is most pronounced on the left at C6-7 with mild stenosis. 3. No definite acute osseous abno...
  Posted
458384 tn?1295724256
My right buttock ((giggles)) has a deep pain that goes from my lower back down to my knee. I can hardly walk some times. When I do walk it is with great pain. I am stuck to my sofa most of the time. I am an addict, so I won't take an...
  Posted
Hi, I have been off work for 7 months with sudden onset back pain (and associated leg pain). My GP has been of the mindset that 'it will heal itself' despite the fact that I am 25 and have been in constant pain and unable to function nor...
  Posted
I have injured my back about 8 years ago when I was at work and lifted a glass table which weighed around 100 Kilos my back made a pop sound and a week later I was in agonising pain and my spine was twisted. I went to the hospital and...
  Posted
I have been having this really bad back pain since I was 15 years old (I am now 21). It usually happens about 3 or 4 times per year and lasts for 2 or three days at a time. The pain, as far as I can tell, is around the middle of my back ...
  Posted
I've had this problem for awhile now but it's getting worse. I have a spot on the left side of my spine in the middle that burns very bad at time and is constant. It hurts the worst when i'm brushing my teeth, hair or standing still wor...
  Posted
513478 tn?1220971568
"GRANULATION TISSUE IS CAUSING SOME LATERAL RECESS AND INFERIOR ASPECT OF NUERAL FORAMEN IMPRESSION SURGICAL CHANGES AT L5-S1 WITH GRANULATION TISSUE ADJACENT TO AND JUST INGERIOR TO THE DISK PACE ON THE LEFT, WHICH IS CAUSING SOME N...
  Posted
I am a 63 yrs old female. I have had pain for 2 years now in the left butock area and have had various diagnoses. The pain is only a twinge during the day but when lying on either side I can intense pain in the buttock area. It is so i...
  Posted
i am having neck and back pain from more than a year. Any pain which starts does'nt cure. It started with back and neck pain in right half of the body. Then my right wrist got affected and it also pains while bending. After this my left ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank