Aa
A
A
Close
Back & Neck Pain Forum
Questions in the Back & Neck Pain forum are answered by medical professionals and experts in their field. Topics covered include herniated disc, pinched nerves, sciatica, degenerative spine disease, spinal stenosis, spine trauma and fractures, and pine tumors.
61 - 80 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The pain emanates from a small portion of my upper right glute: about 2 inches right of the base of the spine; and another 2 inches down,...
3 answers |
Hi, I was bent over while sitting and then heard a pop in my lower back. i fell forward in pain and i now cannot stand up staright, have ...
2 answers |
What should I expect for a treatment given: LUMBAR SPINE MRI: Multiplanar, multiseq’ence MRI examination of the lumbar spine demons...
4 answers |
516410 tn?1211560537
I am 27 years old. I have had upper back pain for about six years now. I was told by many doctors that I had scoliosis. However, earli...
4 answers |
I'm a 29 year old male. Could left paracentral disc herniations at the C3/C4, C5/C6 and C6/C7 (with cord compression resulting from the l...
2 answers |
Last weekend, I woke up with a severe burning, stinging pain in my lower left back area. It travels down my left side to my groin and so...
1 answer |
i was in my work van about a year ago now when i blacked out and was in the bushies on the hard sholder. i whent to hospital and had test...
1 answer |
332929 tn?1210079468
l am a 28year old womanl have been having stiffness on my neck for about 4 months now,its kind of a pain that moves from left side to rig...
2 answers |
Hello, I was in a car crash about 8 years ago and I suffered a whiplash injury. A couple of months later the problems started. Withi...
6 answers |
I have had bad back and neck pain for as long as i can remember I am 27 years old. In 2005 i went to sports medicine doctor and he dignos...
2 answers |
My friend was currently in a car accident and she had hit her right side of her face and neck against the windshield. Now it's four, five...
2 answers |
Hello, my name is Pamela, I'm a 22 year old female, who is having a 3 level dics fusion on c4-c6, and poss c3. I've been dealing with the...
5 answers |
I was diagnosed with Scoliosis at about 15, but it isnt severe and i have never had related problems...that i know of. My appendix was re...
2 answers |
I was injured at work back in January 2008. I was hoping you could explain my MRI findings. C3-C4 mild left-sided uncovertebral join...
3 answers |
I had a anterior C5-6 disectomy with fusion 2 years ago and all went well until about 2 months ago and i began to have neck and shoulder ...
2 answers |
428266 tn?1295648380
My primary physician told me to see a pain management doc. because I have been having chronic back and neck pain for a couple years now. ...
4 answers |
i was told by a doctor that i have inflammation and a high platelet count my body aches all the time my knees and ankles have swollen up...
2 answers |
I had Spinal Fusion surgery in 2003 but have had continous pain in the sacro illiac region since that date, I have had X rays that show d...
3 answers |
Why would my the back of my neck ache when it is cool or when a fan blows on it?
3 answers |
Would it be possible to get an answer to my post re my MRI's? I posted this question last week, and several posters after me already have...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank