Aa
A
A
Close
Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum
Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
1 - 20 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Doctor, I’m a 40 year old male, very active and in good health except for following issues. I had some neck accidents doing sports...
5 answers |
My boyfriend injured himself in June 2007 causing him to have a herniated disc with a crack on it. In order to do away with the pain, he ...
4 answers |
Since my surgery I have been experiencing numbness from the hips down on both sides with it more extensive on the left side. Prior to m...
9 answers |
I am trying to determine if my MRI findings indicate possible paralysis if I do not have surgery. Currently I am managing pain with Oxyc...
5 answers |
CASE HISTORY P V SOMAYJULU Age 69 Had IHD in the year 1977 (T wave inversion in V1 to V6) No complications sin...
2 answers |
1713690 tn?1308581265
Dear Dr. I have been told by my orthopedic surgeon that I need a spinal fusion. The surgery will not re align the discs, only fuse them...
10 answers |
Hi Dr, I'm not sure whether this is the right place to post this qns. But in the free section i can't get any luck on a response so i ...
3 answers |
Greetings 2 weeks ago I underwent a lumbar discectomy operation (L4/L5) to fix a rather large disc bulge (spinal canal diameter was 2-3 ...
6 answers |
I have had back pain for years. Recent MRI 1. Severe spinal stenosis at L3-4 secondary to a broad based posterior disk bulge and advance...
1 answer |
I have had a cascade of problems starting almost 4 years ago. I have numbness in both feet ( peripheral neuropathy, idiopathic I am tol...
3 answers |
My boyfriend is a 34 year old healthy and active general contractor. About 2 months ago he had a concrete laying job that required lots ...
Had 2nd discectomy Dec. 2010 and am having new numbness in r buttocks, r shin along with pain. Am unable to sit and am only having relie...
2 answers |
MRI results:Cervical: c4 c5 There is central posterior directed disc-osteophyte complex which extends 5 mm posteriorly. This effaces the ...
1 answer |
It was discovered that my wife has a spinal compression at L4 and L5 that was causing bladder issues so emgerency surgery was don by a Ne...
1 answer |
May 2000: stopped work .. severe left-side sciatica. medications/treatments -Tylenol #3 Robaxisal Celebrex Vioxx -acupuncture...
2 answers |
44 yoa healthy male less my chronic, lumbar pain, 24/7, constant throbbing/aching w/a steady 6/7 & up pain level. Years of back pain, gr...
4 answers |
Pain started 23 years ago.One day just started hurting. Had the pain on and off for 13 years. Tried doctors, physio's - nothing worked. T...
12 answers |
Hello, I'm trying to find some help for my 66 year old father whose health is degrading rapidly. Here are his issues that I was able ...
2 answers |
my son was injured playing football two years ago, he is now 17. Been unable to continue with most high school sports, we have been to o...
2 answers |
1548125 tn?1293969661
I am 39 years old and in August 2010 had a synovial cyst removed L5/S1, laminectomy. I was pain free for only one month. Since Oct. I hav...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now