Aa
A
A
Close
Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum
Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
21 - 40 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my back fused from C1 to T4, a few years ago. I do regular exercises, but can feel my back is getting worse. I heard about this ne...
1 answer |
had 2 recent thoracic CT's (10/29 & 12/2/10) and hope you can put in layman's terms. The CT was repeated because the 1st was not helpful ...
6 answers |
Hi. I'd like to benchmark...Seeing my neurologist next week but happened to get my MRI report today....As with all people that post here...
1 answer |
Hello. I am 25 yrs old, female. I have a very active sporting history, and played squash for several years at competitive level. 18 mo...
1 answer |
Hello. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 2 months ago I had a L5/S1 Laminectomy/Discectomy and 1 month ago I developed a sudden, s...
6 answers |
I recently was placed on Levaquin and the back of my right upper leg due to a bad tear above the lower foot that is slow healing. I have ...
1 answer |
I have a spinal cord injury on the right side of my neck, and as a result, my left arm and leg have become somewhat paralyzed. Walking no...
4 answers |
I was in an auto accident and was left with two lower back herniated discs. Specifically, L4-5 left paracentral and left neural foranimal...
2 answers |
1187318 tn?1266388082
Hello. My name is Kate. I am 26 years old with a recent history of Ovarian Cancer, Stage IIC. I just finished up chemo in April. Abou...
2 answers |
My hubby, (56 y/o), with low back pain 5+ yrs accompanied the last 8 mo by leg numbness, weakness, stumbling. Conservative treatment-2 ye...
1 answer |
TCN
I wrote prior about my L1 burst fracture, and the replacement of T12 thru L1 with a titanium cage. I still after 3 yrs have no feeling i...
1 answer |
Please explane what this means. I am still in a lot of pain. I seemed to recover nicely until mid april and the pain came back as it wa...
2 answers |
L4/5-there is desiccation of the disk and some minimal loss of disk height. There is mild broad-based disk bulging and mild bilateral rec...
6 answers |
TCN
Thank you for answering my question. I am a 42yr. female. I burst my a L1 vertabrae, which required rods, and a cage for the bone graft...
2 answers |
Do most or many back problems result in a difference of leg length? Is this common, very rare or not at all? For example, would a herni...
1 answer |
Hi, am having third surgery (discectomy) on my Lumber L4 L5. I have numbness in my right foot and leg up to calf. The neurosurgeon has...
9 answers |
I had partial sacrum removal for tumor removal. had fluid buildup. now have hard feeling in whole buttocks area when I move. Feels like...
2 answers |
My husband has had sciatica problems for quite a few years now. He has had the epidurals, physical therapy, decompression, a laminectomy...
2 answers |
1269714 tn?1274224588
Just received mri results...have not had consultation with doctor yet.... The impression is this... 1. scoliosis of the lumbar spine...
2 answers |
1199858 tn?1265663983
My son was born 6 weeks premature and had bruising on his chest after delivery. The NICU Drs did a chest xray and since he was so tiny t...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now