Aa
A
A
Close
Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum
Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.
141 - 160 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
579008 tn?1217959409
About 12 weeks ago i had a multi level fusion L4-S1. I am off all pain medication for 1 month. I feel my back squeeking, and shifting, ...
1 answer |
I'm 20 years old and have been told that I have got degenerative discs with instability of my lower spine and a suspected herniated/slipp...
18 answers |
HI, In May of 2006 I had a fusion of L5-S1. Since the surgery I have continued to have a lot of back pain and pain in the buttocks and d...
6 answers |
I had bilateral SI fixation with right fusion in 2006. This somewhat improved my severe SI instability but led to piriformis syndrome. I ...
6 answers |
I will try to try to keep my history brief, but hopefully provide enough information for you to get a sense of my situation. Prof...
2 answers |
I am post C5-6-7 fusions and then in Nov 2005 I had a diskectomy at T-8-9, due to a herniation into the cord. There was also cord atroph...
3 answers |
Hi, I've had this problem for almost 9 months on and off. I have severe pain, stiffness, tear off feeling, and burning feeling as I am...
2 answers |
Can you tell me what this means? Findings: 1.9 x 2.5 x1.7 cm mass within the midline just anterior to the L5, S1 disk space. It is fe...
2 answers |
can you tell me pls should i be seing an ortho or a neuro for a grade 1 retrolisthesis of the L5 on S1 and subsequent impingement of the ...
1 answer |
what could be wrong if my tests have come back saying i have fluid at the bittom of my spine
3 answers |
IN EARLY 2006 I HURT MY BACK LIFTING A POST OUT THE GROUND. I WENT TO A NEURO DOCTOR AND HAD A MRI DONE. AT THAT TIME HE SAID ...
5 answers |
Dr. Rosen, I've been suffering from chronic unrelenting cervicogenic "A-typical Tension Headaches." for several years. Symptoms are pr...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, I was diagnosed with degenerative disk desease in 2003. I am in my mid forties. About three years ago I had a terriable...
8 answers |
This is my first time here with a question, even though I have been reading this forum for sometime. I was hoping someone could help me w...
1 answer |
i HAD A BUNION REMOVAL 15 YRS AGO ON LEFT FOOT- IT TURNED OUT OK EXCEPT FOR LITTLE TOE TO THE LEFT OF IT DEVELOPPED A HAMMERTOE NODULE- N...
3 answers |
I have been dealing with lower back/hip pain for the past 2 years. When I went in for an MRI, they found that I have avascular necrosis o...
3 answers |
Hi, I had an L5-S1 fusion last yr when I was 18 yrs old after suffering from back pain for 4 yrs for spondylolisthesis w/ pinched nerve...
1 answer |
I have pain in my low back,middle back,neck,back of head hurts, left leg burns at times,both buttocks burn at times,chest pain inside rig...
3 answers |
My girlfriend has had bad back pain for about a year now sometimes better and sometime worse and geraly not feeling herself . Sh has had ...
1 answer |
Hello, My dad recently got a Lumbar Decompression Surgery (its been 3 weeks), he seemed to be recovering well but since last week he's b...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now