Aa
A
A
Close

Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Forum

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

141 - 160 (of 188) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
579008_tn?1217959409
About 12 weeks ago i had a multi level fusion L4-S1. I am off all pain medication for 1 month. I feel my back squeeking, and shifting, and i have a terrible pain in one spot only on the right lower side of the my scar, it almost feels ...
tamarabxx | Last answer
I'm 20 years old and have been told that I have got degenerative discs with instability of my lower spine and a suspected herniated/slipped disc. I have had this back problem since I was 17 and have now been told that I may need a fusion...
Drahn | Last answer
HI, In May of 2006 I had a fusion of L5-S1. Since the surgery I have continued to have a lot of back pain and pain in the buttocks and down both my legs (especially my left side). Since surgery I have 2 epidurals, 2 medial branch block...
Nancya0418 | Last answer
I had bilateral SI fixation with right fusion in 2006. This somewhat improved my severe SI instability but led to piriformis syndrome. I had sciatic decompression on the right with piriformis release in 2007. Three weeks post-op I develo...
pinballgal | Last answer
I will try to try to keep my history brief, but hopefully provide enough information for you to get a sense of my situation. Profile: I am 39 year old female. Experienced mild/moderate lower back pain in my 20's. Developed sever...
Dolve | Last answer
I am post C5-6-7 fusions and then in Nov 2005 I had a diskectomy at T-8-9, due to a herniation into the cord. There was also cord atrophy and progressive disabling symptoms . Both of my disc issue have progressed to myelpathies requirin...
mother5590 | Last answer
Hi, I've had this problem for almost 9 months on and off. I have severe pain, stiffness, tear off feeling, and burning feeling as I am trying to wash dishes or even for simple things such as opening the fridge lean forwarding and tryi...
Roseberry | Last answer
Can you tell me what this means? Findings: 1.9 x 2.5 x1.7 cm mass within the midline just anterior to the L5, S1 disk space. It is felt to be retoperitoneal, predominantly of fatty attenuation, but has a calfified rim. There are fain...
Totie | Last answer
can you tell me pls should i be seing an ortho or a neuro for a grade 1 retrolisthesis of the L5 on S1 and subsequent impingement of the traversing L5 nerve root. I also have a left sided broad based disc bulge at L5 with a superimposed ...
red73 | Last answer
what could be wrong if my tests have come back saying i have fluid at the bittom of my spine
leeleeb | Last answer
IN EARLY 2006 I HURT MY BACK LIFTING A POST OUT THE GROUND. I WENT TO A NEURO DOCTOR AND HAD A MRI DONE. AT THAT TIME HE SAID IT WAS NOT BAD ENOUGH FOR SURGERY. I WAS PUT ON A 72 HOUR PATCH FOR PAIN, AND I WENT BACK TO WORK. A...
bobby1960 | Last answer
Dr. Rosen, I've been suffering from chronic unrelenting cervicogenic "A-typical Tension Headaches." for several years. Symptoms are pressure, tightness and hangover-like Neuro & cognitive symptoms. Feels like I'm wearing a helmet that...
KimSb | Last answer
Dear Doctor, I was diagnosed with degenerative disk desease in 2003. I am in my mid forties. About three years ago I had a terriable injury to my lower spine where I ended up at the E.R. I was suffering exstream pain at my lower ba...
easyrider49 | Last answer
This is my first time here with a question, even though I have been reading this forum for sometime. I was hoping someone could help me with the results of my CT scan. Let me start off by saying that 6 years ago I had a lumbar infusion a...
Apple0606 | Last answer
i HAD A BUNION REMOVAL 15 YRS AGO ON LEFT FOOT- IT TURNED OUT OK EXCEPT FOR LITTLE TOE TO THE LEFT OF IT DEVELOPPED A HAMMERTOE NODULE- NOW i HAVE A BUNION ON MY RIGHT FOOT THAT ISN'T SO MUCH PAINFUL- BUT FINDING IT HARD TO FIT ANY SHOES...
JERRYMHF | Last answer
I have been dealing with lower back/hip pain for the past 2 years. When I went in for an MRI, they found that I have avascular necrosis on both hip bones. I had core decompression surgery on my left hip 7 months ago. Now we're trying to ...
drose831510 | Last answer
Hi, I had an L5-S1 fusion last yr when I was 18 yrs old after suffering from back pain for 4 yrs for spondylolisthesis w/ pinched nerves. I have been told now that it did not fuse. Now I am in just as severe, if not more pain that ...
summer39 | Last answer
I have pain in my low back,middle back,neck,back of head hurts, left leg burns at times,both buttocks burn at times,chest pain inside right lower rib area,left ear hurts, i walk kind of wobbly,my vision is getting worse by the week it se...
backfix | Last answer
My girlfriend has had bad back pain for about a year now sometimes better and sometime worse and geraly not feeling herself . Sh has had lots of difrenct tests and now the doctor has old her she has a low white blood cell count and ths c...
ltdagh | Last answer
Hello, My dad recently got a Lumbar Decompression Surgery (its been 3 weeks), he seemed to be recovering well but since last week he's been experiencing overall pain and severe weakness to the point where he can't walk or even eat. He's...
candisoo | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now