Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Back and Neck Surgery Forum
Welcome to the Back and Neck Surgery Forum! This forum is for questions and support regarding back and neck such as: Herniated disc, Pinched nerve, Sciatica, Degenerative spine disease, Spinal stenosis, Spine trauma and fractures, Spine tumors and Spine treatment options.
1 - 20 (of 35) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I am asking a question about back and neck pain I have been having pain in my right hip, leg and in mid back, these have been going...
1 answer |
During regular osteopathic treatment 18 months ago, I felt a pop to the right of my spine, near my right shoulder blade. I've had pain in...
4 answers |
Is the anyone out there with the expertise to decipher my MRI test. My doctor is a neurosurgeon and has advised me that I will need cerv...
1 answer |
I have been suffering for 8 years now with fatigue and back pain, symptoms that started at the same exact time and I feel are related. N...
1 answer |
1596620 tn?1297517104
I have had severe shoulder and neck pain for the past few months. No other symptoms. I had an MRI and these are the results: C4-5: ...
5 answers |
Hi, new here seeking some guidance on the following: Had a cervical discectomy in Nov. 2010, developed a large puffy area around the in...
1 answer |
I would like some help understanding the results of my MRI of my cervical spine because I don't go to see my neurologist for another two ...
2 answers |
A neurosurgeon has recommended artificial disc replacement surgery for my cervical spine for C5-C6 level with the prodisc. I had an MRI o...
1 answer |
I had a bad auto accident in Nov and after x-rays and CTon my neck A MRI was recomended. My family doc put me off work and told me not to...
2 answers |
1548125 tn?1293969661
I am 39 years old and in August 2010 had a synovial cyst removed L5/S1, laminectomy. I was pain free for only one month. Since Oct. I hav...
2 answers |
I have a recurrent history over the past several years of a "burner's syndrome" with axial load compression or hitting head into a extens...
1 answer |
I had neck pain 3 years ago and found out that I had a herniated disc at C 5/6, minor cord compression, and foraminal stenosis. I conse...
2 answers |
30 year old male c5/c6 herniation. Ongoing 5 years first started as muscle spasms in neck shoulder and chest spasms would get so bad nec...
3 answers |
.Ortho ordered a MRI on my neck,i just received report from my GP,i dont get to see my orthopedic for a few weeks,Please tell me what i ...
6 answers |
I have been in pain management for about 2 years now, mostly for my neck (I have several herniations in back also and advanced arthritis,...
4 answers |
Hi, I have been having chronic neck pain for a number of years now. It varies from a dull achy feeling with what feels like inflammatio...
7 answers |
1328559 tn?1284399693
Summary of MRI Findings: Exam reveals signal loss of the cervical discs on T2 sequences. At the C2-3, the disc is slightly diminished ...
1 answer |
1438325 tn?1283876565
Hi. I am 31, and about 6 years ago, I injured my back and had some bluging disks and annular tears - got steroid injections, but no perm....
3 answers |
539478 tn?1296624612
38 female: Mild scoliosis, Vit D deficiency. Multi-level DDD with compression fractures along thoracic, 4 herniated discs in thoracic, & ...
6 answers |
An MRI of my neck showed "C3-C4-a sizeable disc extrusion situated in the canal on the right extending to involve the neuroforamen.There ...
4 answers |
A
A