Aa
A
A
Close
Back and Neck Surgery Forum
Welcome to the Back and Neck Surgery Forum! This forum is for questions and support regarding back and neck such as: Herniated disc, Pinched nerve, Sciatica, Degenerative spine disease, Spinal stenosis, Spine trauma and fractures, Spine tumors and Spine treatment options.
21 - 40 (of 35) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi i had a cat scan as i have been having upper left shoulder pain and neck pain. also herniated disc at l4 l5 the cat scan was at the t...
4 answers |
Hi Dr, My original question to you was posted at http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Back-and-Neck-Surgery/Cervical-Spondylosis-or-Periphera...
4 answers |
I have pain constantly and I rarely leave the house. Yet I am often looked at as a suspiscious patient trying to rip off the system. I ...
2 answers |
Below is a copy of the written report of the mri I had on May 16. can you tell me what this means in regards to my symptoms that are...
1 answer |
I've been having a very sharp/burning pain in my cervical spine and muscle "ripping" pain in my scapula. I've been going to PT for 6 week...
4 answers |
I HAD SURGERY ONE WEEK AGO FOR CHIARI ONE. I DONT SEEM TO BE IMPROVING. THE HEADACHES ARE WORSE NOW, THROBBING, LIKE SOMETHING IS GOING T...
1 answer |
I injured my upper back about 1 year ago moving a 250+lb box. Formal diagnosis was thoracic strain, herniated disc at c5/c6 with bulging...
5 answers |
501469 tn?1417756010
I was injured in a rollover car accident. I ruptured two discs in my low back causing nerve problems. My neurosurgeon decided that a doub...
4 answers |
by Patrick1444, Apr 15, 2010 I had surgery on my neck Feb, 2010. The doctor used plates to correct the problem in my neck. I tried ...
3 answers |
Hello,I am36yo male.Idont know where to start but Iam curently STILL inpain after1yr old car accident. RECENT MRI: ->FINDINGS: IMPRE...
7 answers |
Hi Dr, I have been experiencing numbness of the last two fingers in both hands on/off for a few years. In recent months, the condition...
5 answers |
I have degenerative neck had C3-C6 connected with 2 rods posterior. almost been a year (april) the slightest tap on the back of my nec...
9 answers |
Over the last several months my hands have been falling asleep at night. It happens to both, more often it is my right hand. My doctor ...
1 answer |
My 40 yr old daughter has had chronic neck pain the last 3-1/2 yrs with pain 24/7. Most medications no longer help and she has been deto...
3 answers |
1202833 tn?1265538148
I n October 2008 i was hit by a truck from behind on my bike.I was told i had Lhermitte.Tingling to my legs when tilting my head forward....
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank