Aa
A
A
Close

Bacterial Vaginosis Group

We want to hear all your struggles and success from women whom have or had this disease.

1 - 20 (of 15) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5973125_tn?1378579463
-I wash the outside of my vagina with a mixture of lemon juice, a crushed up probiotic and water. Lemon juice kills bacteria or you could use apple cider vinegar. -I pull the clitoris hood back and wash that good because it collects sme...
PrincessChandaLeigh | Last answer
5973125_tn?1378579463
I created this group about 2 months ago because I had been struggling with BV for 7 years!! I needed a cure! Not something to keep it at bay and I had no money for doctors plus I'm not so fond of them anyways at least not in curing BV. ...
PrincessChandaLeigh | Last answer
I'm not exactly sure if I have BV or not I recently had a YI and I thought I got rid of that. After that I had no more symptoms except for the smelling. Well the smell never went away and so I'm assuming I have BV I am not itching, red, ...
Cecily2328 | Posted
5973125_tn?1378579463
I haven't been on here in a while so I figured I'd do an update. I controlled my bv for a long time with the garlic pills ane being very careful and clean but just recently it came back! You can only imagine how upset I was. Well of cour...
5973125_tn?1378579463
Well for the part little over a month I have switched to taking one Garlinase pill everyday and one Acurraflora pill every two days. It is so wonderful:). The bv hasn't shown it's ugly self at all! I am fresh as a daisy down there and ha...
Great post by another, wanted to share this: womens-health.com/boards/gynecology/62525-bacterial-vaginosis-politics-intimate-relations.html "I've noticed a number of posts about unpleasant vaginal odor and BV, and how it impacts in...
kaylara | Last answer
I've tried this before and not had much luck but maybe I was doing it wrong, inserting plain yogurt, maybe with added probiotics mixed in?
kaylara | Last answer
5973125_tn?1378579463
Just got off my period and still no sign of BV. Also I've been taking Accuflora it has probiotics and I take it every other day :)
does anyone else use liners to cover up smell/discharge from BV? I've been doing this for quite a while and my doctor has told me to try and stop because it can start a vicious cycle where the liners trap the discharge and bacteria whic...
kaylara | Last answer
"Women whose Vitamin D levels were less than 37 were more than 50% more likely to have bacterial vaginosis. Significantly more black women had BV than white women with 52% of black women having the vaginal infection compared to only abou...
Deeply_Disturbed | Posted
Ive been dealing with BV for about 2 years now w past history of chronic Yi's and UTI's. My symptoms were so bad when this all started that I thought I had something life threatening.The pain that was shooting down my legs, the swollen ...
Deeply_Disturbed | Last answer
I had bv when i gt pregnant..i used apple vinager after i showered,half cup on vagina jst rinsing it.nd leave it..use 100% cotton underwear..use this method 3 times a weeks fr like two months.then go get cheked...drink,alot of pinsple ju...
precious_jewel1913 | Last answer
I saw my doctor this morning, I've seen her 5 times now for BV in like 2 years, she knows that antibiotics don't work out so well for me, twice i used metrogel which didn't work, then clindesse, then tindamax. weirdly, I havent had th...
kaylara | Last answer
is anyone posting on BV here?
kaylara | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Cecily2328 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 02
Blank
bulletbritches joined this group