Aa
A
A
Close
Bacterial Vaginosis Group
We want to hear all your struggles and success from women whom have or had this disease.
1 - 20 (of 20) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Alternative solutions: Probiotics have been shown to modulate vaginal microbiota”: “In the human vagina, certain Lactobacillus stra...
Study name: Bacterial Vaginosis Biofilms: Challenges to Current Therapies and Emerging Solutions; Daniela Machado1, Joana Castro1,2, Ana...
I spent a few hours reading through scientific studies and gathering information from two of them into one document. I will continue to r...
18419523 tn?1464729662
Hi girls! I am happy to share with you all my new founding! I have been free for the past 3 months! I have being reading all kinds of f...
I have recurrent bacterial vaginosis for 15 years almost every single month after intercourse? I take meteonidazole every month, but afte...
5973125 tn?1378579463
-I wash the outside of my vagina with a mixture of lemon juice, a crushed up probiotic and water. Lemon juice kills bacteria or you could...
5 answers |
5973125 tn?1378579463
I created this group about 2 months ago because I had been struggling with BV for 7 years!! I needed a cure! Not something to keep it at...
1 answer |
I'm not exactly sure if I have BV or not I recently had a YI and I thought I got rid of that. After that I had no more symptoms except fo...
5973125 tn?1378579463
I haven't been on here in a while so I figured I'd do an update. I controlled my bv for a long time with the garlic pills ane being very ...
5973125 tn?1378579463
Well for the part little over a month I have switched to taking one Garlinase pill everyday and one Acurraflora pill every two days. It i...
Great post by another, wanted to share this: womens-health.com/boards/gynecology/62525-bacterial-vaginosis-politics-intimate-relations...
1 answer |
I've tried this before and not had much luck but maybe I was doing it wrong, inserting plain yogurt, maybe with added probiotics mixed in?
1 answer |
5973125 tn?1378579463
Just got off my period and still no sign of BV. Also I've been taking Accuflora it has probiotics and I take it every other day :)
does anyone else use liners to cover up smell/discharge from BV? I've been doing this for quite a while and my doctor has told me to try...
1 answer |
"Women whose Vitamin D levels were less than 37 were more than 50% more likely to have bacterial vaginosis. Significantly more black wome...
Ive been dealing with BV for about 2 years now w past history of chronic Yi's and UTI's. My symptoms were so bad when this all started t...
1 answer |
I had bv when i gt pregnant..i used apple vinager after i showered,half cup on vagina jst rinsing it.nd leave it..use 100% cotton underwe...
1 answer |
I saw my doctor this morning, I've seen her 5 times now for BV in like 2 years, she knows that antibiotics don't work out so well for m...
1 answer |
is anyone posting on BV here?
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
ThankfulMama joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 15
18419523 tn?1464729662
Blank
LcAn05 joined this group