Bacterial Vaginosis User Group
About This Group:

We want to hear all your struggles and success from women whom have or had this disease.

Founded by PrincessChandaLeigh on August 31, 2013
6 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
5973125_tn?1378579463
By PrincessChandaLeigh Blank
Well for the part little over a month I have switched to taking one Garlinase pill everyday and one Acurraflora pill ...
By kaylara Blank
Great post by another, wanted to share this: womens-health.com/boards/gynecology/62525-bacterial-vaginosis-politic...
By kaylara Blank
I've tried this before and not had much luck but maybe I was doing it wrong, inserting plain yogurt, maybe with added...
5973125_tn?1378579463
kaylaraNov 26, 2013
-I wash the outside of my vagina with a mixture of lemon juice, a crushed up probiotic and water. Lemon juice kills b...
5973125_tn?1378579463
Just got off my period and still no sign of BV. Also I've been taking Accuflora it has probiotics and I take it every...
5973125_tn?1378579463
I created this group about 2 months ago because I had been struggling with BV for 7 years!! I needed a cure! Not som...
By kaylara Blank
does anyone else use liners to cover up smell/discharge from BV? I've been doing this for quite a while and my docto...
By Deeply_Disturbed Blank
"Women whose Vitamin D levels were less than 37 were more than 50% more likely to have bacterial vaginosis. Significa...
By Deeply_Disturbed Blank
Ive been dealing with BV for about 2 years now w past history of chronic Yi's and UTI's. My symptoms were so bad whe...
By precious_jewel1913 Blank
I had bv when i gt pregnant..i used apple vinager after i showered,half cup on vagina jst rinsing it.nd leave it..use...
By kaylara Blank
I saw my doctor this morning, I've seen her 5 times now for BV in like 2 years, she knows that antibiotics don't wo...
By kaylara Blank
is anyone posting on BV here?
Recent Activity
Blank
Deeply_Disturbed commented on Reoccurring BV
Sep 30
Blank
Citymom03 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 28
Blank
kaylara added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker