Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
1 - 20 (of 247) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am thinking really hard on doing weight loss surgery. I would really benifit from it for several reasons. I am 32 years old and I am bo...
1 answer |
I have SEVERE SEVERE SEVERE dumping syndrome AND late dumping syndrome. I'm malnourished which has led to being only 105 pounds, blind in...
|
I just has the y bypass dont on the 15th I am doing good lost 22 lbs but I need someone to talk to thats had this done.If there is anyone...
2 answers |
Please Help!! I live in Seattle and want my Lap Band removed NOW anyone from Seattle that knows where to get that done locally??
1041243 tn?1375234120
I'm having the sleeve done in 6-8 weeks. I'm very excited! Any tips, wise words the doctor may have missed, success stories, etc?
1 answer |
I had gastric bypass surgery in 2005.Ever since my surgery I suffer from a lot of stomache pains along with ulcers.I have been put in I.C...
3 answers |
Ok, I have gastric bypass aka roux en y done on 12/22/15, I am doing pretty well. Healed nicely, scars looking good, and down almost 30...
1 answer |
I had the rouy n y (i know that's not how you spell it) I had it done 2011 I was 240 the day of surgery and I'm down to about 130ish! ...
1 answer |
Has anyone suffering from weight gain as a result of medications for mental illness had lap band surgery? Our son has gained over one hu...
1 answer |
Hi, My uncle has obesity problem, he weighs 215 kg's approximately, He wants to have a Gastric Bypass Surgery or any other what doctors s...
5 answers |
My doctor just sent a referral for me to have weight loss surgery. I know you need to be quit smoking before surgery and they will test m...
2 answers |
I had the gastric bypass 6 years ago, and I have went from 285 lbs to a low of 155 lbs. Right now I'm at 170. I had to have my gall bladd...
2 answers |
In 1989,I was almost 300lbs & had a gastric bypass.For the past 2yrs.,I've had lab results with extremely low Vit. D,Vit. B12 & elevated ...
I had my Roux en y gastric bypass surgery in 1999. I've been having medical problems ever since some serious some not. Has anyone had or ...
4 answers |
760893 tn?1278185328
Has anyone had their lap band removed? I am thinking about doing that because after having my band for 3 years I have gained my weight b...
30 answers |
I live in the central florida area and have gone to several doctors who recommend the surgery but also want $17000. They say if I don't ...
5 answers |
Summary: History: RNY Gastric bypass and gallbladder removed over 5 years ago. Iron deficiency is common as well as D in the past couple...
I've been through this gastric bypass surgery and was able to reduce my weight upto 40 Kilo and I am very happy for that . But after th...
Good day wonderful ppl Me and boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant since we lost our baby after 5 weeks of conceiving last year...
Me and my fiancé have been trying to get pregnant for 10 months and still nothing. I have a irregular period but I still ovulate and we d...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources