Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
21 - 40 (of 243) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I want to know if anyone out there that has had this done had complications. I have a sharp epigastric pain? I am 7 years out from my b...
I have been approved for the roux en y gastric bypass operation but I am not sure that I can go through with it. I am not sure that this...
1 answer |
I am scheduled to have a sleeve gastrectomy, but am now very concerned about the removal of ghrelin.... I have a strong family history o...
Hi, I had my band fitted in May 2014 and since Aug 2014 have had approx 18 occasions of me visiting the A & E thinking I am having a hear...
Anybody have any good advice on how to avoid or what to take and when?
27 answers |
I would really appreciate some feedback. I am 32 years old. I have hypopituitarism and I'm one horomone replacement. I had a pit tumor...
1 answer |
How am I supposed to consume 60 grams of protein and drink the water when I can't drink more than a sip at a time? If I drink too fast m...
1 answer |
Has anyone had trouble inputting food from the search menu?
1 answer |
Hi, I am a gastric bypass patient since 2011. I am suppose to get vitamin B12 shots every 3 months. I haven't had a shot since December 2...
I started out at 286lb and before my pregnancy I was 110lb I lost 176lbs. Because of my severe problem with food horrible pain after mea...
I had my surgery in 1999 and lost 175 lbs, I have put 60 lbs back on and can't seem to lose it, and I'm really wanting to get back to a h...
8872638 tn?1400347176
I had my band removed 2 months ago after 2 yrs in as i couldn't eat anything and had bad heartburn and black vomiting. Even though the ba...
2 answers |
I am considering a gastric sleeve as I am overweight and unable to lose the weight despite exercise and diet attempts. My question is; gi...
4 answers |
I'm 19 months post- sleeve and 8 weeks pregnant. I have gain 16lbs in the past 3 weeks. I'm nervous what will happen if the trend continu...
1 answer |
I am seeing many many questions and posts about having bands removed and eating around bands. I think it is very important to remember a ...
I had my lap band put in August 2005, going on 9 years now, in Tijuana, MX. I went back 3 times to get fills which, looking back, was a m...
1 answer |
PLEASE HELP.... My 18 yr old daughter is 5 weeks post op gastric bypass surgery, she had a stricture dilation last week, and another 1 ju...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I'm really at a crossroads and am having trouble deciding if I should have weight loss surgery or not. I'm currently about ...
24 answers |
I had gastric bypass in 2007, and I lost 100lbs but now, IM sick all the time horrible stomache cramps, usually on my left side. Boughts...
4 answers |
i use to smoke within 1 month, sometimes i feel pain in my testicle, and one day when i masturbate, there was a little amount of semen wa...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...