Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
41 - 60 (of 243) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2006473 tn?1422036901
I was wondering if anyone out there has PCOS and has gone through the gastric banding. My doctor has mentioned it and I was wondering if ...
2 answers |
My husband had Bariatric surgery in mid March. Then the last day of April was involved in a minor car collision, where he was hit in the ...
2 answers |
I had the surgery done in Aug 1994 - I went from 285 to 180(went as low as 165, but that was underweight so I gained some). I have se...
5 answers |
7429086 tn?1390773369
Hi, I think you're all brave, dedicated and motivated people. I am not overweight or obese, so for me, lap band would be elective and e...
5 answers |
Any suggestions to get back on track. Had surgery 8 years ago and did well for couple years but have gained 75 pounds back. Any advise. ...
1 answer |
I had bariatric surgery three years ago called gastric sleeve. The only problem I have is butt cheek aches. I can't sit too long or lay o...
1 answer |
Hi Guys, here is an interesting and informational article... Weight Loss Surgery may keep diabetes and heart woes at bay for long period...
4 answers |
Decided to get this done. But they insist on a blood test the day of the surgery for smoking. I am trying to quit but my New wife is a sm...
1 answer |
I am obese at BMI 42, obs sleep apnea, non compliance of CPAP. Center obesity is main factor. Critical low on growth hormones-age 55. Sug...
2 answers |
I have had my lapband since 2005.i lost 40lbs and then started throwing up everything. They to everything out of the port but didn't remo...
1 answer |
I sometimes get a pain in my chest, it goes away, but I am concerned about heart attacks. I am a female 70 yrs old
1 answer |
This past week i got really sick and was in the hospital i was havein bad pains n my chest and couldn't eat or drink anyways the dr told ...
1 answer |
I keep reading about complications regardiong the fills , post op, getting back to eating foods. Is it really that terrible? Would you ...
20 answers |
Three months after having gastric bypass surgery, our daughter developed chronic lower left abdominal pain. In the past 3 years, she has...
7 answers |
please answer my poll. it takes a few seconds.
Would you have gone through your bariatric surgery risking the complications and all the pain if you knew about how easy it is to lose a ...
Capsiplex Plus is a safe fat burner or any side effect with this.
3 answers |
I had my lap band removed on June 30, 2010 and am so relieved that I had this done. Has anyone else done this and how long is the recove...
5 answers |
524020 tn?1223164605
Hello, I have started the procedures for weight loss surgery. I have not yet decided on the procedure I would like (roux en-y gastric byp...
10 answers |
Walking pass a mirror not knowing That she is the image gazing back at thee... Stares from strangers burn like torches to her skin Sm...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources