Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
61 - 80 (of 246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Capsiplex Plus is a safe fat burner or any side effect with this.
3 answers |
I had my lap band removed on June 30, 2010 and am so relieved that I had this done. Has anyone else done this and how long is the recove...
5 answers |
524020 tn?1223164605
Hello, I have started the procedures for weight loss surgery. I have not yet decided on the procedure I would like (roux en-y gastric byp...
10 answers |
Walking pass a mirror not knowing That she is the image gazing back at thee... Stares from strangers burn like torches to her skin Sm...
2015036 tn?1333001388
I'm disabled with advancing MS; and I'm also scheduled for gastric bypass next week. Are there any precautions I should take, in order t...
3 answers |
I've been looking into surgery for a long time. my current Dr (new to me btw) says I medically don't need it based on my lab results. I h...
4 answers |
So today I saw a bariatric surgeon and discussed having the VSG, I had already done all my research and was all set to sign the paperwork...
2 answers |
I have had my lap band since 2009 and have lost 75 lbs. This has been a very slow process for me as I thought the band would be a miracl...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Mind-body medicine explores the influence of your mind and emotions on your body and immune system, and vice versa. Click Here: http...
751397 tn?1367441148
I have been having a problem with eating too much for my band and having to regurgitate in order to breathe comfortably again. While I a...
6 answers |
I'm 5'3 and weighed in last week at 160 lbs. I'm seriously thinking of getting the B-12 & Lipo injections and wondering about the B-6. ...
4 answers |
Currently I am 370lbs and have a list of medical problems most skeletal bone fusion and bone spurs in the neck, and now high blood pressu...
1 answer |
I'm a little over 4 years post-gastric bypass, and we just found out I'm pregnant! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good, easy...
i am in the final stages before getting the lapband done and was wondering , i know when i lose thw weight there will be excess skin, wha...
5 answers |
This is to help chronic stomach pain sufferers I had Gastric bypass rRNY IN SEPT 1997, I have experienced on an off stabbing stomach pa...
3 answers |
Here we are talking about subcutaneous (as opposed to visceral) fat, mainly I would like a professional opinion about these questions: -...
Hey ladies tell me if I am considered overweight my height is 5'9" and my prepregnancy weight is 165lbs. What's my BMI?
5 answers |
Is gastric bypass or lap band surgery recommended for someone with Crohn's disease?
1 answer |
Hello all, *i apologize in advance for the post being so long, but I wanted to give all the details so that anyone responding to it will...
Almost one year sense my sleeve surgery and feeling good, lifting weights again but wondering about the shin thats is hanging around. Wha...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...