Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
61 - 80 (of 254) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
please answer my poll. it takes a few seconds.
Would you have gone through your bariatric surgery risking the complications and all the pain if you knew about how easy it is to lose a ...
Capsiplex Plus is a safe fat burner or any side effect with this.
2 answers |
I had my lap band removed on June 30, 2010 and am so relieved that I had this done. Has anyone else done this and how long is the recove...
5 answers |
524020 tn?1223164605
Hello, I have started the procedures for weight loss surgery. I have not yet decided on the procedure I would like (roux en-y gastric byp...
10 answers |
Walking pass a mirror not knowing That she is the image gazing back at thee... Stares from strangers burn like torches to her skin Sm...
2015036 tn?1333001388
I'm disabled with advancing MS; and I'm also scheduled for gastric bypass next week. Are there any precautions I should take, in order t...
3 answers |
I've been looking into surgery for a long time. my current Dr (new to me btw) says I medically don't need it based on my lab results. I h...
4 answers |
So today I saw a bariatric surgeon and discussed having the VSG, I had already done all my research and was all set to sign the paperwork...
2 answers |
I have had my lap band since 2009 and have lost 75 lbs. This has been a very slow process for me as I thought the band would be a miracl...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Mind-body medicine explores the influence of your mind and emotions on your body and immune system, and vice versa. Click Here: http...
751397 tn?1367441148
I have been having a problem with eating too much for my band and having to regurgitate in order to breathe comfortably again. While I a...
6 answers |
I'm 5'3 and weighed in last week at 160 lbs. I'm seriously thinking of getting the B-12 & Lipo injections and wondering about the B-6. ...
3 answers |
Currently I am 370lbs and have a list of medical problems most skeletal bone fusion and bone spurs in the neck, and now high blood pressu...
1 answer |
I'm a little over 4 years post-gastric bypass, and we just found out I'm pregnant! I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good, easy...
i am in the final stages before getting the lapband done and was wondering , i know when i lose thw weight there will be excess skin, wha...
5 answers |
This is to help chronic stomach pain sufferers I had Gastric bypass rRNY IN SEPT 1997, I have experienced on an off stabbing stomach pa...
3 answers |
Here we are talking about subcutaneous (as opposed to visceral) fat, mainly I would like a professional opinion about these questions: -...
Hey ladies tell me if I am considered overweight my height is 5'9" and my prepregnancy weight is 165lbs. What's my BMI?
2 answers |
Is gastric bypass or lap band surgery recommended for someone with Crohn's disease?
1 answer |
A
A
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources