Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
81 - 100 (of 246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, I posted a ? About a week ago asking what was the best choice of birth control to use after having the gastric bypass surgery...
12 answers |
Hi I have had the lap band in for 2 years now. I have been offered a job in the hospital, however I am concerned about the nora virus tha...
4554633 tn?1356409929
I had a lap band done in October of 2007. 18 months later, it slipped and had to be removed. True to what doctors say, ALL my weight (...
2 answers |
1907180 tn?1329454377
11 years ago I had an open gastric bypass Roux-en-y. I had 150cm of intestine bypassed. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant. The doctor ...
10 answers |
A year ago I had the bypass surgery. I have lost 86lbs thus far and I am very happy with my results. However, I need to know what is the ...
1 answer |
Is it safe to have a hydrocolonic if you have gastric bypass surgery?
I had a lap band 5 years ago and i seem to be having trouble getting pregnant i have lost over 220 pounds they said i should have no prob...
1 answer |
I have decided to have Lap band surgery soon. i have read and heard a lot of things about the benefits of Lap band surgery. but one thing...
8 answers |
I feel like I don't move like I used to, I get worn out easily. My family says I don't look "fat" or unhealthy. I'm 6ft tall and currentl...
2 answers |
I have had the lap band for a year and a half. I have lost over 200 lbs. I am thrilled with the results. Now I have a problem. Frequently...
6 answers |
I am 19 and 5 ft 4. I weigh 162 but im a lil big boned and carry my weight in all the right places and I honestly dont look fat. I wear a...
2 answers |
My husband had his lapband removed yesterday. Unfortunately, he was one of the 2% who developed complications, it eroded into his stoma...
March 8th 2012 i had my gastric procedure! I was 333 lbs. I have as of today lost 143 lbs. Now i am aware that i am only at the sixth mon...
1 answer |
1958640 tn?1343226099
Can someone share program on weight loss?
1 answer |
Having my surgery done Monday alittle nervous . Was anybody nervous when they had their surgery done?
1 answer |
3151332 tn?1343287868
Hello everyone! I am just starting the process towards having bariatric surgery. The timing is turning out to be good and bad for me. ...
4 answers |
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm wondering if anyone has gained a lot of weight during pregnancy? I had ...
1346046 tn?1297159680
Hi, I am scheduled to have gastric bypass surgery. I cannot afford lap band. But I just researched different surgeries and there is the...
3 answers |
3209435 tn?1345646840
For insurance purposes, I have my psychiatric evaluation, nutrition class, WLS seminar, blood labs and first visit to my surgeon. I have...
Hello. My husband is being worked up for bariatric surgery. He is also an epileptic. Anyone out there who has had a roux n y bypass an...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources