Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
81 - 100 (of 255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is gastric bypass or lap band surgery recommended for someone with Crohn's disease?
1 answer |
Hello all, *i apologize in advance for the post being so long, but I wanted to give all the details so that anyone responding to it will...
Almost one year sense my sleeve surgery and feeling good, lifting weights again but wondering about the shin thats is hanging around. Wha...
1 answer |
My husband had severe pain around his kidney area 7 months ago, and blood in his urine. He had blood tests, an xray and a scan and was to...
2015036 tn?1333001388
I have a neurological disease that limits my mobility. I have tried to diet, but my success is always temporary. My doctors want me to ...
7 answers |
Hello all, I posted a ? About a week ago asking what was the best choice of birth control to use after having the gastric bypass surgery...
12 answers |
Hi I have had the lap band in for 2 years now. I have been offered a job in the hospital, however I am concerned about the nora virus tha...
4554633 tn?1356409929
I had a lap band done in October of 2007. 18 months later, it slipped and had to be removed. True to what doctors say, ALL my weight (...
2 answers |
1907180 tn?1329454377
11 years ago I had an open gastric bypass Roux-en-y. I had 150cm of intestine bypassed. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant. The doctor ...
10 answers |
A year ago I had the bypass surgery. I have lost 86lbs thus far and I am very happy with my results. However, I need to know what is the ...
1 answer |
Is it safe to have a hydrocolonic if you have gastric bypass surgery?
I had a lap band 5 years ago and i seem to be having trouble getting pregnant i have lost over 220 pounds they said i should have no prob...
1 answer |
I have decided to have Lap band surgery soon. i have read and heard a lot of things about the benefits of Lap band surgery. but one thing...
7 answers |
I feel like I don't move like I used to, I get worn out easily. My family says I don't look "fat" or unhealthy. I'm 6ft tall and currentl...
1 answer |
I have had the lap band for a year and a half. I have lost over 200 lbs. I am thrilled with the results. Now I have a problem. Frequently...
6 answers |
I am 19 and 5 ft 4. I weigh 162 but im a lil big boned and carry my weight in all the right places and I honestly dont look fat. I wear a...
1 answer |
My husband had his lapband removed yesterday. Unfortunately, he was one of the 2% who developed complications, it eroded into his stoma...
March 8th 2012 i had my gastric procedure! I was 333 lbs. I have as of today lost 143 lbs. Now i am aware that i am only at the sixth mon...
1 answer |
1958640 tn?1343226099
Can someone share program on weight loss?
1 answer |
Having my surgery done Monday alittle nervous . Was anybody nervous when they had their surgery done?
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources