Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bariatric surgery for weight loss (including gastric bypass surgery, lap band surgery, etc) complications, finding a surgeon, whether it is right for you, nutrition, recovery, risk, and pre- and post-op issues.
101 - 120 (of 246) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a diabetic and my chest is hurting and my left side is tingling can any body tell me what might be happening
3148196 tn?1343648348
I am scheduled to meet surgeon next week for evaluation on bariatric surgery. I have a couple of small venous stasis ulcers. Do you think...
I have been speaking with my doctor for a few months. I have stormed several message boards, most of the information is relatively useles...
4 answers |
Hi... i had gastric by pass about a mnth back... Have lost about 6 kg in 15 days. Need to know what is the ideal weight one loses in this...
Hi everyone. I am a female 28 years old and have gained a lot of weight since my drs turned me from hyperthyroid to hypo using radioactiv...
463897 tn?1468017350
Dr. Vera Ingrid Tarman, MD will be answering one question a day in our new Food Addiction Expert Forum. Food Addiction Expert Forum: ...
1245064 tn?1268579655
I had my surgery over 2 years ago - it has been an overall prositive thing for me. I am dealing with the whole reflux thing now - reading...
2 answers |
i HAVE 2 FRIENDS WHO HAVE UNDER GOINE THIS SURGERY LAP BAND A YEAR LATER BOTH HAVE GAINED THE WEIGHT BACK..
I've just been diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and working on treatment. A little while ago, my doctor asked me to cons...
2042876 tn?1329997473
I have heard of this surgery before. Like on television. But how much does it actually cost?
My doctor asked us to consider gastric banding surgery as one of my weight loss options to help with my liver problems. I've been on ...
3 answers |
Is complication quite common in Gastric band surgery for a woman of 30 years old, obese with type 2 diabetes? Is it done by key hole ?...
1 answer |
I had the surgery back in mid November 2009. Since that date with some complications I have lost 70 pounds. I was in hopes to have lost m...
1 answer |
I had my lapband surgery in June of 09. I have done great. I lost 105 pounds. But I had a fill two weeks ago and am having awful acid ...
1 answer |
I am fed up of my overweight. I was suggested to get operated. Is this hospital good for me. I am giving the link of this hospital. http:...
1 answer |
I had lapband surgery almost 2 yrs ago and I haven't been to have a fill in nearly 1yr. I don't want to travel 40 miles anymore and I wo...
1 answer |
1717792 tn?1308985195
I am set to have this surgery...little nervous. has anyone had one and cal tell me how long I might be our of work for?
1 answer |
I am a 69 year old WM 300 lb 5'11" who had LapBand in 2010 paid by MediCare and private insurance. PreOp I had eaten 1-2 meals daily wit...
1 answer |
i have had my lap band removed and i think its still there how would i know if they did not take the band out ??? and what should i do i...
1 answer |
Hello all. I have had my lapband for approximately 5 years. I am down 65 pounds from my pre-band weight. Three years ago it slipped an...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Community Resources