Aa
A
A
Close
Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Choosing a Bariatric Surgeon, Complications, Considerations, Cosmetic Surgery, Diet and Eating, Emotional Issues, Gastric Bypass Surgery, Health Insurance Issues, Lap Band Surgery, Nutritional Issues, Pre Surgery Issues, Post Surgery Issues, Questions to Ask Your Surgeon, Roux Y Gastric Bypass, StomaphyX, Success Stories, and Transoral ROSE.
21 - 40 (of 31) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm concerned over my daughter in law's eating habits after her lap band surgery. She had numerous counselings prior to procedure & we we...
1 answer |
I have lost over 200 lbs and have bat wings , now I am having trouble with bicep tendonitis , Has anyone heard of the excess skin causing...
1 answer |
I had the sleeve done in May of 2009 and I have lost 102 lbs. so far, but I feel like I am eating too much! I am so paranoid that I will ...
1 answer |
I am seven months post gastric bypass surgery and doing very well, having lost 85 pounds now. Can I ever lower the amount of protein sup...
2 answers |
I am suppose to have the Sleeve surgery, because of the stomach problems. 3 bleeding ulcers for 2 years , hernia, severe acid reflux, I h...
1 answer |
I had the lapband surgery in Dec 07. I lost a substantial amount of weight. It slipped in June of 09 and I had it take out. My doctor ...
1 answer |
I had the roux Y gastric bypass surg. 10 years ago and over the past 2-3 years. Especially the last year, I have been experiencing severe...
1 answer |
1169557 tn?1263274493
My mother had the gastric bypass surgery about 3 years ago. The operation went horribly wrong and she almost died on the operation table....
2 answers |
Can a Gastroenterology doctor perform a gastric bypass surgery?
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now