Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Biblical Analysis Group Group

Forum is Closed for good... finally... read your bible folks, the stuff I told you is no lie but I guess it is hard to believe being there are only closet Christians on this site.. but every now and then you will run into someone like me who cares enough to take the ridicule and persecution, but the games - no, I don't have to deal with that so thats my reason for leaving,,, so someday every single one of you will find out what I told you is true but for many it will be too late.. No one is promised tomorrow. What if you don't wake up tomorrow, do you know where you will spend eternity? Are you sure? I'm sure and you can be too. Think of the things I told you and continue to seek God. Time is VERY short.

1 - 20 (of 107) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
973741 tn?1342346373
Just want to invite anyone passing by this group to go ahead and post! Would love some type of discussion to get going. peace
  Posted
PLEASE PRAY ! Christian couple tortured, bodies burned over ALLEGED ‘blasphemy ‘IN PAKISTAN http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2014/11/04/national/christian-man-pregnant-wife-beaten-burnt-to-death-over-quran-desecration/
  Posted
973741 tn?1342346373
Just a share question. What bible passages have moved you over the years?
  Posted
973741 tn?1342346373
I've always wondered why God decided to create evil at all. Does the bible discuss anywhere? As the creator of all things, I've always wondered why Satan was introduced and evil was created.
  Posted
I recall this group was taken care of by "myown" I can see April in the group a member then. can any body tell who is the new moderator ?
  Posted
973741 tn?1342346373
What is the history of Zealots in the bible? What does a modern day Zealot look like?
  Posted
973741 tn?1342346373
Hm, Many think they know the answer to this. They believe they know for themselves but also for others. This is a question that we can't answer for one another. We really can't. We don't know what is in another's heart or the relation...
  Posted
973741 tn?1342346373
What does the bible say about self righteous people?
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
addict3 commented on READY
Apr 29
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on KTowne's status
Apr 27
Blank
pitter commented on Wk 16 post treatment ...
Apr 11