Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Bio-Identical Hormones Forum

This is a place to ask questions about bio-identical hormones. A board certified medical expert will answer your questions about the differences between standard hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and bio-identical hormone therapy. We hope you find our forum helpful

1 - 20 (of 7) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've heard that bio-identical hormones are not drugs because they are molecular copies of the hormones made by women’s bodies. I've heard lots of pros and an equal number of cons, but I'm not a candidate for HRT due to my history of canc...
  Posted
I'm srilankan male and 165 cm height ,50 kg weight And 19 years old.I want to grow height some inches(nearly 5 inches) for my job.can I grow up (yes or no) and how ? what are the Medicine to take?plz help me sir about this matter.
  Posted
43yr old Taking bio-identical (from compounding pharmacy) Progestorone-200mg day1->15 400mg days 15->28. Also DHEA 50MG daily. My period is over a week late . Do I continue taking 400mg of progesterone until period starts ? 100%Not pr...
  Posted
I wanted to reduce my dosage of Esteogel to perhaps wean off if the menopause symptom s did not surface. I was using one pump daily as well as 100 mg of Prometrium for 10 days at the end of the cycle. The leaflet suggests only using Est...
  Posted
I am taking one pump of Estrogel daily, not the standard 2 pump dose. I want to know if 100 mg of Prometrium for 10 days a month is effective in preventing hyperplasia. I can not handle the Prometrium daily as it was making me depresse...
  Posted
I am 47 yrs old had partial hysterectomy May 2013, feeling in a fog, tired low libido, and weight gain. Friend recommended Progesterone Cream. Used a week woke up with headache and nausea. Just fyi the cream did lift the fog and tired...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank