Bio-Identical Hormones Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about bio-identical hormones. A board certified medical expert will answer your questions about the differences between standard hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and bio-identical hormone therapy. We hope you find our forum helpful

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Sandy M
I've heard that bio-identical hormones are not drugs because they are molecular copies of the hormones made by women’...
By Eshan95
I'm srilankan male and 165 cm height ,50 kg weight And 19 years old.I want to grow height some inches(nearly 5 inche...
By L2theMom
43yr old Taking bio-identical (from compounding pharmacy) Progestorone-200mg day1->15 400mg days 15->28. Also DHEA 5...
By Roil
I wanted to reduce my dosage of Esteogel to perhaps wean off if the menopause symptom s did not surface. I was using ...
By Roil
I am taking one pump of Estrogel daily, not the standard 2 pump dose. I want to know if 100 mg of Prometrium for 10 ...
By rforey
I am 47 yrs old had partial hysterectomy May 2013, feeling in a fog, tired low libido, and weight gain. Friend recom...
This Forum's Experts
8846197_tn?1400507826
Kenneth N. Woliner, MDBlank
Holistic Family Medicine
Boca Raton, FL
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979