Biology, Neurobiology, General Health and Nutrition User Group
About This Group:

Have you ever wondered how your body works? How drugs affect your brain and physiology? The influences of genetic, beliefs and perception of the environment? How we are changing our brain because of plasticity? Hormones and there mechanisms of action? Amino acids and proteins? Medicinal herbs? This is the place to post. I'm studying Biology, Biochemistry and Neurobiology and i am inviting any passionate people on the subjects on anyone who have questions regarding those topics or nutrition, natural remedies/supplements, vitamins, exercise and it's impact on life etc.

Founded by M4Y0U on December 15, 2009
27 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Tam1980
Does anyone on this forum has been diagnosed with bipolar? I think I am having signs of bipolar. Not sure
By mrjow Blank
I am a 73 years old, has been suffering lately from sever nose blockage preventing me from breathing normally, causin...
501096_tn?1320878532
By Glenda306 Blank
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes.... Back in February 2012 I went to my doctor fo...
1575110_tn?1334668235
By HMD87 Blank
I've taken them first for math and then they began helping me with my writing and my grades were improving. Far more...
1042487_tn?1275283499
tic0107Jan 19, 2011
By M4Y0U Blank
Hello everyone, please take a moment in your life to read this information. There's a subject that unfortunately p...
By tic0107 Blank
Hi, I meet accident 3 years before and hit my right brain. Now It affect my left body and left leg. Just ask any meth...
Recent Activity
Blank
Tam1980 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 16
Blank
Evergreen25 commented on Shannon79's status
Apr 23
Blank
Evergreen25 commented on desderius's status
Apr 23
MedHelp Health Answers