Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
21 - 40 (of 7656) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 15 dealing with depression and anxiety. I've wondered if I was bipolar in the past simply because my extreme mood swings. I felt eve...
1 answer |
Hi , I'm in a relationship with a married bipolar person and recently she told me that she is pregnant with her husbands child and wanted...
3 answers |
I am an Egyptian with Bipolar Disorder ..... currently going through a severe mixed affective episodes. If there are any Egyptians - o...
57 answers | 8 comments |
I'm a 38 yr. old female and take 300mg of Seroquel at night, plus lithium and tegretol 3 times a day for bipolar disorder. I don't have i...
10 answers |
Hi, it's been about 2 years since I know my fiance. Our relationship has always been unstable and I suspect that he has got bipolar diso...
2 answers |
Who here can consciously think verbal thoughts at least in between sentences while talking? I thought maybe me not being able to was a s...
18 answers |
I know someone who suffers with bi-polar disorder. She lies about every aspect of her life. She has almost gotten caught by me a couple t...
6 answers |
Hi Everyone, Please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I am having a baby due on Monday the 12th. I had to stay ...
20 answers |
1912569 tn?1323270662
Hi. I have posted here before and find it's a great place for answers as well as a great community. So...let's give it a shot. I'm pos...
3 answers |
I have started taking Lamictal and it seems to be working to keep the mania under control. But the pills taste so bad. What are some ot...
5 answers |
925572 tn?1246543631
hi everybody, i read in more than one forum that lamictal cause serious short memory loss, this was totally new to me.i have been on l...
36 answers |
439168 tn?1307935340
Hi. This really isn't a question, but I wanted to pass this on to you...You might already be aware, I'm not sure....but I just called my ...
5 answers |
I'm 18 and have been taking lithium ever since I was 14. Does drinking alcohol affect the lithium levels? I'm in no means an alcoholic be...
11 answers |
I made a mistake and put myself on Risperidone. 0.5g for 3 weeks and I ended up having an allergic reaction that made me discontinue the ...
I have been married for nearly 20 years now. Early on in the relationship, my wife was diagnosed as being bipolar along with having sever...
3 answers |
574118 tn?1305138884
I have been taking seroquel for years. my dose fluctuates between 50 and 300. I noticed that below 100 I get into depression. my questio...
4 answers |
I am just wondering if anyone else either sleeps for an extremely long time, sometimes even days! Then I go threw days in which I can't s...
1 answer |
I would want to know from the members of this forum about how many people are using Seroquel only as a sleeping aid in doses of 25 mg and...
15 answers |
HELP?! I'm hurting. I have had major depressive disorder as well as, generalized anxiety and attention deficit disorder for the past 4...
9 answers |
Here's some background; I'm currently 17 and live with my parent's. I've been emotionally/physically/educationally/medically abused for y...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
1415482 tn?1459706314
Blank
Kayannaboo
Kingston, Jamaica