Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
21 - 40 (of 7732) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Since March 1st, Im recently down to 10mg a day of methadone. I do take xanax once a day and 1 trazadone at night. Pysch RNP wants to ad...
I am Type 1, rapid cycling, bipolar. I currently am taking Symbyax, Lamictal, and Adderall. I take ativan as needed, but I find it doesn'...
2 answers |
2010625 tn?1329375656
I just started latuda 80mg. I got akathisia from it so my doctor put me on cogentin. I am not sure the cogentin is working though. Does i...
7 answers |
My 3 year old daughter is due to switch from Risperdol to Abilify this week (has autism and possible schizophrenia or bipolar with halluc...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 18 and have been taking lithium ever since I was 14. Does drinking alcohol affect the lithium levels? I'm in no means an alcoholic be...
10 answers |
I was taking risperdal for 6 month (4MG) and stopped "cold turkey" as the doctor suggested. now for 2 month i am having insomnia. can not...
1 answer |
I just weaned myself off risperdal and lamictal and I have terrible insomnia. Maybe it's just coincidental because I'm 51 and probably pe...
1 answer |
Hi, I had been on Risperdal for about 15 months and I recently stopped taking Risperdal. First of all, my periods which had stopped short...
1 answer |
My question is that whether it is normal to encounter Insomnia and sleep disturbances while tapering Risperidone and if yes how many shar...
10 answers |
Has anyone had ringing in their ears due to Lamictal? i have been on Lamictal for almost 2 years. Over the last 6 months I have had four ...
4 answers |
My pdoc made me sign a paper agreeing to random drug tests. She said she could stop prescribing my klonopin if I fail the test. Why? What...
2 answers |
7540527 tn?1401191358
I just came off Latuda a few weeks ago because my dose was no longer effective. I am BP1. I am unable to take a higher dose because of ak...
1 answer |
I can't believe a Bipolar Diagnosis has basically ruined my future... I can't get a job in any career I would enjoy; and my Bachelor's de...
12 answers |
Hi There, I've been recently diagnosed with Bipolar II and finally have an answer for a lifetime of inconsistency. I have an inabilit...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I have been on Abliilfy for 6 months and I am putting on weight like crazy. Sometimes I eat all day long and cant control it. Then othe...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Everyone, Please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I am having a baby due on Monday the 12th. I had to stay ...
22 answers | 5 comments |
202665 tn?1248810333
Please understan that I am not trying to use BP as an excuse, but for anyone that has been affected by this side of BP, I'd really like t...
39 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
I know its easy to tell someone they are hypomanic. But what about yourself? And that full blow mania is frightening. But hypomania can s...
78 answers | 6 comments |
Hi I'm 20 years young, female. I have been on Zoloft for almost 9 weeks now. It was for my (supposedly) of bipolar disorder. I had side ...
2 answers |
I am on Zoloft about 9 weeks. And I am feeling strange. I am feeling like I have more energy and strange thoughts, but sometimes I am fee...
4 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources