Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
21 - 40 (of 7766) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
994257 tn?1266246292
I have been taking Lamictal 200mg 2x a day now for 2 years. It was working great but now the bp depression has hit me again hardcore. M...
3 answers | 1 comment |
My daughter was diagnosed with bipolar some two years ago then subsequently it was dismissed and her symptoms were diagnosed as caused by...
1 answer |
Links for OCPD to Lithum.
I would like to post a comment rather than pose a question. I have been experiencing Bipolar mania for at least 3 weeks now and the symp...
6 answers | 1 comment |
So I'm wondering if bipolar is a life long thing I got off medication so I can learn to control my temper on my own but now I'm back on it
2 answers |
1912569 tn?1485019529
Hi :). I need some input on this issue. The medications I am taking now are: quetiapine 25mg night, lamotrigine 100mg night, wellbutrin 1...
2 answers | 3 comments |
20632981 tn?1503691167
Is prozac for bipolar disorder??
1 answer | 1 comment |
I kept getting into hospital for suicidal ideations, and they keep telling me I'm bipolar. I'm not aggressive, I never had a mania, I am ...
1 answer |
I'm not planning on doing it but the thought has often crossed my mind. What would the withdrawal symptoms be? I read somewhere that you ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
454863 tn?1208310579
Sooo..I am a Social Worker who works with somebody who is Bipolar. He is very High functioning and very smart, and basically can do alo...
2 answers |
My son was diagnosed with BiPolar disorder when he was 15 after he was referred to a Psychiatrist after I took him to the doctor because ...
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
I've been reading up a bit on bi-polar and I keep seeing that it's extremely important to not just rely on medication or not just therapy...
2 answers | 2 comments |
can severe dizziness be a symotoms of anixity or hypomania or bypolar
7 answers | 1 comment |
I've been taking seroquel 700mg for a little over a month now and started to get side effects like bone pain and restless leg syndrome so...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, just a quick question it's really wired because even now my heads actually kind of speaking to me in my voice telling me wha...
5 answers |
My father and my grandfather both have bipolar disorder and recently I feel like my entire world is crumbling around me. Nothing bad is h...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, Before I start, I would like to mention a few things. I have been diagnosed with ADHD combined(mild), Anxiety(NOS), and Bipolar d...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I am taking 1200 mg Lithium Carb for help with mood swings. It is very effective and there does not seem to be a down-side except one: I'...
31 answers |
Hello! I receive a 100 mg injection of haldol decanoate on July 27th and I've been dealing with an uncomfortable side effect for the past...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey there I'm suffering from low libido and don't know which one of my meds can be doing this. I'm on abilify 15 morning. Divalproex 500 ...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources