Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
21 - 40 (of 7685) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1211960 tn?1272978102
I have been diagnosed as bipolar and ADHD. I took a self test to deterime which kind of ADHD I had ( there are 6 different kinds.) The te...
9 answers |
Have any of you needed to take Cortisone. Next week I'm having a liver biopsy for Autoimmune Hepatitus. There is a fairly strong possib...
16 answers |
Can someone with bipolar disorder/schiophenia ever live a normal life? My brother tried to end his life and his family say they are neve...
3 answers |
Is it normal for bipolar person to be untidy and disorganized?
1 answer |
Hello All, I'm currently going through a mental breakdown. I suffered the same symptoms ( no sleep, can't eat, nausea, crying) to make t...
1 answer |
This story is painful & very recent. I met a girl, we both had a mutual attraction for each other, we met half a dozen times in an art...
8 answers |
I am taking a class and in it I have am very infatuated with this boy, but it seems that he is hinting that he is not interested. I have ...
2 answers |
i hate my life, I'm fighting with husband, i don't want to do anything but stay home and watch tv
2 answers |
My doctor recommended me quitting cold turkey due to an unexpected pregnancy and I'm not sure how bad the withdrawals will be or how long...
Hi, I have been on Seroquel for 5 years up to 1100 mg (yes, one thousand one hundred) and two years ago because of severe side effects (p...
22 answers | 1 comment |
6726276 tn?1421130268
Nothing has changed. Same meds, same diet, same stressors. But.. I started getting very severe headaches. Not quite Migraine yet but bad....
5 answers | 1 comment |
202665 tn?1248810333
Please understan that I am not trying to use BP as an excuse, but for anyone that has been affected by this side of BP, I'd really like t...
39 answers |
Is there any other meds that have the same ability to control the reasons that zyprexa is prescribed for as it is very expensive and I am...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello my dad is not doing very well mentally. I am very worried about him. He has always been a wonderful,caring, and selfless man. He di...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I've been experiencing severe bouts of depression on and off with horrible anxiety since I was about 14 years old. I'm now 21 and...
So I found out about 2 years ago that I suffer from bipolar disorder. I suffer as a rapid cycler and it is one of the hardest things to c...
5 answers |
13841903 tn?1432257394
I have never been on medication for Bipolar Disorder. I am wondering about what the pros and cons are. And changes it makes to the episod...
8 answers | 1 comment |
just wondering if you have good results with it?? thanks james
10 answers |
Is there such a thing as a mood stabilizer that doesn't increase your weight? I am so fed up, I put on loads of weight with the depakote...
51 answers |
My husband's ex-wife has been diagnosed as bipolar. Their relationship began when he was married to his first wife. He got a divorce, a...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources