Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
21 - 40 (of 7680) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok...I have posted a question once and received no responses. I am posting this question is a shorter format in hopes someone will answer...
just wondering if you have good results with it?? thanks james
10 answers |
Is there such a thing as a mood stabilizer that doesn't increase your weight? I am so fed up, I put on loads of weight with the depakote...
53 answers |
My husband's ex-wife has been diagnosed as bipolar. Their relationship began when he was married to his first wife. He got a divorce, a...
2010625 tn?1329375656
Has anyone here tried prozac? If so what was your experience with it? Benefits, side effects, etc.
I have read that BPD is the illness of the intelligent
2 answers |
Can someone with bipolar disease not remember something they’ve done? Short version my mother told me my boyfriend tried to have sex with...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1039200 tn?1314915608
Has anyone heard of Pregabalin (lyrica) for bipolar or anxiety? - my doctor wants me to try, but I have not heard about it before and wou...
15 answers |
will seroquel effect women sexually? i have searched the internet with no luck. i would be interested to hear other side effects as well....
16 answers | 1 comment |
1109293 tn?1258333223
I have bi polar disorder and have been treated for it for ten years or so. I've been on a number of different meds with various side eff...
13 answers |
I started with 100 mg of generic wellbutrin twice a day for one month. I started asking up about 3 a.m. every morning with a terrible he...
3 answers |
I am freaking out to find that my blood type O has to do with me having manic episodes (I've been hospitalized five times). For about 4 ...
19 answers |
I am an Egyptian with Bipolar Disorder ..... currently going through a severe mixed affective episodes. If there are any Egyptians - o...
59 answers | 8 comments |
939382 tn?1245146168
Hello, Just to say Im in the process of learning about the condition of Bipolar. My boyfriend of 4 yrs refuses to accept he is ill but ...
20 answers |
About one month ago, my energy has been reduced.I haven’t patience to do any working. Evrey Morning I'm napping up to 11 o’clock. I am ta...
Ever since I've been on medication my body a been playing up apparently now they think the new drug lithium is the cause of it but is the...
1088646 tn?1256953523
I'm taking Ambien but still don't feel rested....I've lived with this for 55 years I guess I can go the rest of the way. Any natural sugg...
4 answers |
I have been off seroquel for 6 days and am on my 4th day of being sick. My body hurts so bad into my bones, have a constaint headache, c...
4 answers |
I quit smoking beginning of March 2016. I am determined not to go back. I told myself whatever happens happens-I'm not going to die right...
I'm 9 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I'm helping a friend with daycare. And it's causing postpartum depression. It doesn't help that...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources