Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Bipolar Disorder Community

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

41 - 60 (of 7647) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband and I both have ADHD, I have had excellent results from taking Adderall...I'm concerned about whether or not it's actually helping my husband or not though. I really have no idea if the issues that I'm seeing are because of th...
  Posted
Hi all, I've just found out I am pregnant and I have been taking Abilify (Aripirazole) and Lamictal (Lamotrigine) for the last year, against bipolar disorder, my doctor recommended to reduce it slowly and then stop it. He said that I hav...
  Posted
My mom and I have always had a really good relationship. I'm a teenager, but I rarely do the "typical" things that a teenager does. For example, I never talk back, I'm close with my family, I help out around the house, I don't really go ...
  Posted
Every year around this time I begin to feel like crap for no apparent reason. I lay in bed in the morning and think of all the things I need to get done for the day and I feel like my skin is crawling. My stomach is upset and I don't beg...
  Posted
6726276 tn?1421130268
I'm wondering how many out there receive benefits from their pets? I have a dog & cat in Costa Rica. I feel blessed to be part of their lives! They help me with depression & mania. They calm me when I'm about to have a panic attack. My...
  Posted
So nearly 2 and a half years ago I left an abusive relationship. During this relationship and since I've not felt like myself. I've also felt out of control and like I'm on a roller coaster with my emotions and behaviours. I'll briefly s...
  Posted
Hi all, I've just found out I am pregnant and I have been taking Abilify (Aripirazole) and Lamictal (Lamotrigine) for the last year, against bipolar disorder, my doctor recommended to reduce it slowly and then stop it. He said that I hav...
  Posted
1257808 tn?1322765815
I need help to learn how to deal with triggers. Triggers that stimulate low, high or mixed mood. After long time, my body begin to response to medication specially to depression symptoms but due to trigger my mood changed became worrie...
  Posted
Hi Everyone I need your help and experience to see if I can help a friend. Firstly, this person has had some counselling in the past and did see a psychiatrist once, about 15 years ago, who thought he was depressed at the time. He w...
  Posted
Diagnosed bipolar but has come to light that I never grieved for my parents , grief councillor can't believe I have been diagnosed bipolar , your verdict
  Posted
I am Bipolar 1 taking 1250 Depakote and 200 Trazadone. Had spine surgery and now on pain meds. Hydrocodone 10, Fentanyl patch 50 mg, Amrix 10 and a muscle relaxer Baclofen 20 mg. Been seeing a pdoc for almost 10 years. Now he wont see me...
  Posted
Hello i was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about 12 years ago and i'm being treated for it by a psyciatrist but i have also been clinching my jaw and have started to break teeth. My disorder causes stress to feel worse than it probably ...
  Posted
My Lithium level was too high a couple weeks ago, so my doctor dropped my dosage. I take Lithium, I have had extreme buzzing and ringing in my ears and pressure in my head, I see huge black spots when I stand up. Is this normal?
  Posted
1257808 tn?1322765815
I try to observe &monitore my mood daily. Is this action useful? I'm also write daily notes for my mood scale. Any advice?
  Posted
6726276 tn?1421130268
I used to be high sexed. Now I'm dead. I take Effexor. Could that be the culprit ?
  Posted
hi.i'm a 35yr old male. after 1 year i've decided to attempt to stop these drugs. it seemed to help me ok. not totally, but ok. i was taking 100mg Lamictal and 150mg Wellbutrin daily. my deep depression(suicidal thoughts) mostly went awa...
  Posted
I am on 200mg of lamictal and am keen to try ipl hair removal. Beautician thinks the lamictal in my system might cause bad side effects such as blistering. Has anyone had experiences with this hair removal treatment whilst taking this med?
  Posted
I was wondering if any women who are taking Lamictal have experienced facial hair growth?
  Posted
574118 tn?1305138884
I always wondered about whether a difference exists between the brand name and the generic form of a drug. My body failed to accept lamotrigine for example and wondered had i not taken lamictal say etc... so it seems there is a differenc...
  Posted
My wife displays all the symptoms of a personality disorder and her destructive, abusive behavior is taking a heavy toll on our marriage. We've been in and out of marriage counseling sessions and we have even attended individual one-on-o...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
1551327 tn?1414146344
Blank
Bubulous