Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
41 - 60 (of 7769) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son was diagnosed with BiPolar disorder when he was 15 after he was referred to a Psychiatrist after I took him to the doctor because ...
1 answer |
5536886 tn?1455830946
I've been reading up a bit on bi-polar and I keep seeing that it's extremely important to not just rely on medication or not just therapy...
2 answers | 2 comments |
can severe dizziness be a symotoms of anixity or hypomania or bypolar
7 answers | 1 comment |
I've been taking seroquel 700mg for a little over a month now and started to get side effects like bone pain and restless leg syndrome so...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi everyone, just a quick question it's really wired because even now my heads actually kind of speaking to me in my voice telling me wha...
5 answers |
My father and my grandfather both have bipolar disorder and recently I feel like my entire world is crumbling around me. Nothing bad is h...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am taking 1200 mg Lithium Carb for help with mood swings. It is very effective and there does not seem to be a down-side except one: I'...
31 answers |
Hello! I receive a 100 mg injection of haldol decanoate on July 27th and I've been dealing with an uncomfortable side effect for the past...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey there I'm suffering from low libido and don't know which one of my meds can be doing this. I'm on abilify 15 morning. Divalproex 500 ...
2 answers |
I'm posting to see if anyone has had success with Divalproex aka Divalproex Sodium? I was put on it for my irritability mixed hypomanic s...
4 answers |
my wife has a bipolar disorder, during arguments she often becomes violent and hits me and throws things at me. she has absolutely no mem...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My daughter who is 31 was diagnosed with bipolar disorder last year. She had been on Adderall for ADHD, went into a hypermanic event and ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
I have bipolar disorder and have taking. Meds for 15 years for the past few years not only the meds don't help but I also have issues wit...
2 answers |
I am trying to figure out ways to channel my mania so i dont spend too much money.Its driving me crazy. I know how to make a budget troub...
2 answers |
Does anybody know of any medication out there for bipolar that doesn't cause weight gain? I've gained 30 pounds the past 6 months and do...
40 answers | 2 comments |
I take pristiq 100mg and abilify 5 mg. I haven't missed any medicine, but I'm having symptoms like I have when I miss it. I've had a head...
1 answer |
6653958 tn?1395763193
Im honestly sick of fighting this mental illness, right now im wondering how one can suffer so much in your own body , its like I feel t...
5 answers |
Symptoms: Daily migraines, talking to self, fidgeting, suicidal thoughts, insomnia, mid-chest pain (under heart area but it might be noth...
2 answers |
My daughter was molested between the ages of 5 - 12 of age, while visiting her father on his court order child visitation. She finally to...
1 answer |
Blondie is 33 and has had voices in her head since 10. I never new until lately. Sometimes tells her to leave and take son with her(death...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank