Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
41 - 60 (of 7676) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! My name is Devon and I've been diagnosed with Bi polar 2, panic and anxiety disorder and ocd. I've been doing great lately until a...
1 answer |
Is anyone else on these? My psych doc has taken me off epilim and venlafaxine as I have packed on so much weight and was cycling heaps!
7 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
I know its easy to tell someone they are hypomanic. But what about yourself? And that full blow mania is frightening. But hypomania can s...
77 answers | 5 comments |
I was wondering if any women who are taking Lamictal have experienced facial hair growth?
7 answers |
Greetings! I have been off of a BP roller coaster ride since late last Summer, or maybe I am just on the bottom part, not sure. I was d...
2 answers |
So, I've looked on the Internet for clarity but it's hard to find matching symptoms with other people, we're all different. I've only t...
1 answer |
How to increase energy,strength, stamina,endurance,vigor, vitality and resistance at the age of 70?
2 answers |
Does anybody know of any medication out there for bipolar that doesn't cause weight gain? I've gained 30 pounds the past 6 months and do...
38 answers | 1 comment |
I am so confused. I have been on Seroquel for 2 years now. I am Bipolar but more than anything, I have a terrible mood disorder. I was...
19 answers | 1 comment |
my wife is bi-polar and is hypersexual one night she asked me ...shes always said this friend that I have is handsome any way she wants t...
Since I was diagnosed 2 years ago my psyciatrist has tried a variety of medications and I finally ended up using Geodon in conjunction wi...
2 answers |
I have been taking Lithium for nearly 30 years. I am beginning to have health problems and am not sure what to put down to taking Lithium...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I take 150mg Clozapine regularly after a late dinner. Some time after, 1-2 hour I feel really dizzy and faint, especially if I get up fro...
I've been diagnosed with Graves disease over a year ago and the doctor said i had panick attacks and anxiety i didn't want to go to a psh...
1 answer |
I am 15 dealing with depression and anxiety. I've wondered if I was bipolar in the past simply because my extreme mood swings. I felt eve...
1 answer |
Hi , I'm in a relationship with a married bipolar person and recently she told me that she is pregnant with her husbands child and wanted...
3 answers |
I'm a 38 yr. old female and take 300mg of Seroquel at night, plus lithium and tegretol 3 times a day for bipolar disorder. I don't have i...
10 answers |
Hi, it's been about 2 years since I know my fiance. Our relationship has always been unstable and I suspect that he has got bipolar diso...
2 answers |
Who here can consciously think verbal thoughts at least in between sentences while talking? I thought maybe me not being able to was a s...
18 answers |
I know someone who suffers with bi-polar disorder. She lies about every aspect of her life. She has almost gotten caught by me a couple t...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources