Aa
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

41 - 60 (of 7625) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Pleas help with your advice. My best friend of 17 years and roommate is currently being hospitalized for bipolar hypo-manic symptoms and is planned to be released on Monday. She had her first depressive episode almost 5 years ago (dir...
Iamseekingadvice | Last answer
1257808_tn?1322765815
Now, I added Topamax to my meds. I have question about it side effects especially visual effects like difficultly focusing or feel heat in your eyes. Are these serious symptoms? Should I stop med now and see doc immediately? Are these te...
MR_WHY | Last answer
I'm bi polar and have recently started seeing like a constant ticker tape of vile sometimes true information has anyone else had this if so what is it and how do I get rid
Kevinski1971 | Last answer
723341_tn?1232341853
Hi, I've seen a few posts regarding restless leg syndrome (RLS), which I believe I have myself, along with bipolar. RLS comes to me in waves, I don't know when it will come or when it will go, and when I look for some clues as to why ...
daledude | Last answer
I was diagnosed with bipolar about 3 years ago i gained 40kg and been hispitalised 3 times i have been in so many diffrent medications and thats why ineed advice sorry have dislexia too so mind spelling so this is how i feel and act been...
LawlorLee | Last answer
I have intense emotional reactions to things that should nit warrant that. Is Klonopi an appropriate treatment. To prevent the?
brandallccs | Last answer
3038261_tn?1340923009
I just broke it off with my doctor and meds; he was a general practicioner whose only solution for my bipolar disorder has been antidepressants. Not only has my mania increased in severity, so have my following crashes into depression. ...
Jewpaneset | Last answer
497950_tn?1255867527
I have recently started taking Lamictal for bipolar, 25mg the first week and am now at 50mg until I see my pdoc next month. I have been having trouble eating since starting the lamictal. I feel hungry but my stomach is doing some nause...
kgill78 | Last answer
16715262_tn?1450749993
I'm new to this but I'd like to share this maybe someone has an answer to this cause it's so confusing.. So I met this guy about 6 months ago I started falling in love with him he always was there for me and helped me through a lot, I ...
purplemoonlight | Last answer
I just started a week ago. I asked the doctor if I can up it for the first time to 50mg and I couldn't sleep last night more than four hours. I was told that some people need to take it before they go to sleep but then I am reading in th...
Mermaid90025 | Last answer
Is there such a thing as a mood stabilizer that doesn't increase your weight? I am so fed up, I put on loads of weight with the depakote, since coming off it I have lost some of it and now they want me to go on zyprexa which is another ...
bernie40 | Last answer
1325193_tn?1450131036
Hi everyone. After seeing a broken English physcrist, i told her that i have been on lexapro for 10 years, and told her drugs like neurotin and trazadone work opposite on me, she said i was bipolar. I am 41 years old, and never had eithe...
chaddavis333 | Last answer
4067477_tn?1450127936
I am in a big quandry--- I am very hypersexual---all the time--even on antidepressants and 3 mood stabilizers. I have never strayed from my marriage-- but my husband has a lower sex drive than other men I've been with before getting mar...
psyvamp71 | Last answer
I am wondering if anyone with Bipolar Disorder (while in manic or hypomanic episode) has lost track of time.... specifically thinking more time has passed than what really has. I was working away tonight...got a lot done, then looked at...
manic_panic03 | Last answer
Hi guys, I've been dating a bp guy for about 10 months. Everything was fine until 2 months ago he told me he needed a break--that he felt depressed and didn't want to take me down with him. I gave him space, checking in every now and ...
KellyLynn82 | Last answer
Don't fear the shadows. Don't close your eyes when you enter. You can't see anyway. Might as well enter with eyes wide open. They're there whether you want them or not.
rogelio63 | Posted
I have been hearing whispering sonce a week especially at night time when i am going to sleep or halfway sleep. Sometimes it wakes me up. Its like somebody is whispering my name in my ear or near me. I dont drink at all. I dont use drugs...
Sandra137 | Last comment
1107999_tn?1269722549
Hey everybody, I have lost a lot of weight over the past years and I feel like I want to go outside and be free now. The only thing is that I am in a relationship and this person is afraid that I will not be able to control myself. ...
BD63085 | Last answer
1257808_tn?1322765815
My meds are really work on mania, hypomania, & high moods in mixed episodes. After I tried Pristiq, it really work on severe depression like black clouds and severe worry. The problem I still feel low moods depression most of the time...
MR_WHY | Last answer
How do you start over with meds if you're not bad enough to go to the hospital? Already on 2 mood stabilizers and maxed out antipsychotic. Negative self talk all day long. Depressed bipolar.
Bliss1234567 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
1551327_tn?1414146344
Blank
Bubulous