Aa
A
A
Close

Bipolar Disorder Community

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

61 - 80 (of 7624) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I've been seeing someone that I believe has bipolar (from everything I read about it) for few months. He's never told me he has the disorder and I don't believe he's on any meds. He is also an alcoholic (something he admits). ...
jamiecase | Last answer
I have bipolar and am on SSDI. I would love to go back to work. I am trying to think of jobs to pursue that would be a healthy environment for me. What kinds of jobs have people had success with? Thanks!
Bliss1234567 | Last answer
1257808_tn?1322765815
Is bipolar increase anxiety problem? I'm really bad to deal with triggers that stimulate anxiety and worry. triggers make me over thinking. Over thinking lead to anxiety cycle and may be depression too. I need to learn how to deal wit...
MR_WHY | Last answer
520191_tn?1355639002
I don't know if this is the right place to put this question so any suggestions on where i should put it would be good. I have problems understanding others joking or sarcasm. They will say something like man that's funny, when it was...
freddie8605 | Last answer
This may sound dumb, but I read the obituaries in the newspaper and I envy the people who have died, especially young people. I hope I would never act on my suicidal thoughts -- but it would be so nice to go to sleep and not wake up. I...
RubyShooz | Last answer
809366_tn?1238753181
I am bipolar and worried about my anger mood swing which always turns back to bite me, does anyone else have these swings? Is this maybe meds or just a symptom of the illness? Thank You
whimpy2 | Last answer
Has anyone heard of bi-polar disorder being caused by taking the drug "bendectin" during pregnancy?
Jo2423 | Last answer
Hi I m New here... I m facing difficulty to have consistant signature. It cause me difficult situation like with bank. Pls advise if anyone here have faced same issue?
Memila | Last answer
2128348_tn?1335404514
Does anyone find they are missing work due to bipolar? High times or low times? How do employers react?
hjwm24 | Last comment
I know that BP makes you paranoid. I know that ALL to well - and my friends actually question me when I say that someone is acting odd ("are you SURE that THEY are acting odd?") - but I have always had this sense that I can forsee thing...
cowgirlnerd | Last answer
Hello, My best friend and roommate who i have known for 9 months now i think might be suffering from Bipolar disorder or related. I confronted him just 2 months ago regarding he might have some kind of depression or close to it as i dur...
Jaewhel | Posted
16460588_tn?1448155189
Hello, I am looking for a little advice. Two years ago I married the love of my life. My wife is beautiful, sweet, smart and every eonderful word that I can come up with. In the last 2 years she has left me three times snd has kicked...
redgaclay | Last answer
1257808_tn?1322765815
How can I improve my concentration and memory? It became worse with meds. Meds not work well until now. Improvement too slowly. I'm having trouble in studying and learning.
MR_WHY | Last answer
I am trying to find out of there is any information on what type of receptor/chemical class that the antipsychotics address. My stepson seems to have "allergic" reactions to Siroquel and Respridal but lessor reaction to Invega and so fa...
JamesBecker | Last answer
Many folk say 'my disorder' or 'I was diagnosed as bi-polar...' etc. but I can't help feel that that's accepting the lone-size-fits-all label of BPD a bit too unquestioningly. What does it actually feel like to be 'on one', or to have 'a...
Superbuggg | Last comment
Does anyone else ever feel reluctant to share how you're doing with spouse/family because it seems like they use it against you? I've told my wife that it's like I'm not allowed to feel anything. If I mention that I'm feeling depressed...
rogelio63 | Last answer
1653277_tn?1327015393
I was wondering if anyone has had a bad reaction to the suppliment 5-HTP? I've heard that it can trigger mania and mixed states in people who are succeptible. Thanks :)
shmoo84 | Last answer
My dads bi polar I don't want to name him that without being sure but I've lived with him since I was a child and I know something is different . He gets in moods where he's very happy. Then in a instant really mad. He always thinks no o...
MirandaM2015 | Last answer
1257808_tn?1322765815
Is Topamax good choice as mood stabilizer? Any one tried it? Can u share your experience?
MR_WHY | Last answer
1257808_tn?1322765815
When I was on Lamictal and Seroquel, my psychiatrist stopped it due to leukopenia (low white blood cells). Now again with new meds (zyprexa and citalopram) I have leukopenia.
MR_WHY | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources