Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
61 - 80 (of 7769) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey guys, I take around 1200mg of lithium carbonate a day for the past 4 years. I was diagnosed with Bi polar type 2. I'm curious If I ca...
1 answer |
I've been on and off lithium past 8 yrs now.then 1st 2 yrs i went toxicity i was in icu 4 days.1.5 being serve toxic i was 3 double..so t...
2 answers |
About 18 mths ago I went back to school, got married, quit drinking and started taking medications for depression. Since that point I ha...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Thanks in advance for any help.... I am 26 years old. For the past 7 years I have struggled with anxiety, depression, insomnia, irrat...
31 answers | 2 comments |
1255505 tn?1272822715
I've been on 400 mg of Lamictal for 3 years and everything has been great until relatively recently..beyond my expectations really. But i...
9 answers | 1 comment |
8958586 tn?1481364312
I'm a 40 year old female with a history of mental health issues; ie. Bulimia, Depression, Axiety,PTSD, Complex Trauma, complicated grief,...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Lots going on with me, but main issue is. I feel very sick. Body sore,headache, shaking, ringing in my ears. I am also experienceing vibr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
20187928 tn?1492014668
I've been taking risperidone (4mg daily) 2x 2mg and valproic acid (500mg daily) 2x 250 for more than 8 years. How to proper tapper those ...
1 answer |
Ever since i was 10 i became alittle salty. Anyone who touches my i get mad easily. Even alittle noisy i started to make a post of nearly...
2 answers |
I have been on geodon, an antipsychotic, for around ten years. I just went through a temporary taper, I found I was in withdrawal and had...
1 answer |
Okay so basically I'm a 14 year old girl and I think I have bipolar disorder. I can be very hyper and happy and very cocky for a couple o...
2 answers |
5536886 tn?1455830946
I didn't realize this, but apparently it's been a known fact that thyroid disorders and mood disorders tend to go hand in hand, however, ...
8520825 tn?1398515060
Hi everyone! :) I am quitting seroquel, and I was wondering if you could help me. I was put on 1200 mg's nightly dose; for about a ye...
9 answers | 1 comment |
HELP?! I'm hurting. I have had major depressive disorder as well as, generalized anxiety and attention deficit disorder for the past 4...
9 answers | 3 comments |
1108262 tn?1273182866
DOES ANY ONE TAKE TRILEPTAL FOR BIPOLAR ??? IF SO HOW MUCH AND FOR HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TAKING IT??
6 answers |
I have been on a range of doses of seroquel for about 3 months after being diagnosed with bipolar 1 with psychosis and terrible insomnia....
2 answers | 2 comments |
i have been bipolar for over five years now. i have been experiencing jealousy since my diagnosis. i wasn't like this before. i am jealou...
1 answer |
Hello everybody, First time I post something here and I hope I understood all the rules. I just wanna ask a few question about bipolar ...
1 answer |
925572 tn?1246543631
Hi everybody i would like to know if any one uses antihistamine meds such as(Claritine) for eye allergy or any other form of allergy. ...
3 answers |
I am an Egyptian with Bipolar Disorder ..... currently going through a severe mixed affective episodes. If there are any Egyptians - o...
52 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources
Top Mood Disorders Answerers
Blank
Arlington, VA
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank