Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
61 - 80 (of 7735) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I suffer from Bipolar disorder and have found that many of my memories of the past are gone. This is very disturbing to me. Has anyone ...
12 answers | 2 comments |
605458 tn?1265086851
I have always taken regular release Seroquel, 450mg at bedtime for a few years now. My new psych dr wants me to try Seroquel XR - extende...
19 answers | 1 comment |
518117 tn?1429279873
My son Todd was released from the hospital last week. Was in a manic episode for months and within the last weeks has dipped into a deep ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Is this unusual? Has this happened to any one else? What do you think is happening? I started Lamictal very slowly, 25mg each week and I ...
8 answers | 3 comments |
I am a 33 year old male whose life has been a saga of pain, heartache, abuse, loneliness, despair and depression. I am at the end of my r...
3 answers |
Hi all.. I was wondering if you could aid me with some advice. I am pretty sure I have Bipolar disorder 2. Everything matches up and all....
3 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
I have this problem but to be honest I did not own up to it or think about the reasons why. Everybody at some point has people they want ...
15 answers |
980052 tn?1262970679
Hi I've never posted on this particular sight but here I go..I am currently back on depakote (was taken off during pregnancy) but am reac...
19 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was 23 then with depression at 24 at age 30 I was told I was bi-polar/manic depression.I am now 37 an...
9 answers |
My partner with BiPolar has disappeared again...I´m worried he might do something to himself. One minute he was OK. then the next he said...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I’m a 17-year-old girl and I am currently Lamotrigine as a mood stabilizer. I have been taking it for several months now. I take 200 mg ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
899491 tn?1243777227
Has anyone tried this med? I heard it makes you into a dolt. I do have problems with stringing a sentence together at times but under thi...
14 answers |
(this is boyfriend writing on girlfriends behalf, shes right here) okay so all of my life i have delt with therapists whether for speech ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I was aware of her bipolar condition but never knew he extent of her condition. five years ago she left her job and has not been able to...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi I'm married to a wonderful bipolar women and I love her more than life it's self but lately she has been so terrible and insecure now ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My grandaughter (51 lbs- age 8) was diagnosed Bi Polar. Approximately two weeks ago, she was prescribed the lowest dosage of Respiradol,...
2 answers |
2010625 tn?1329375656
Has anyone experianced lots of hair falling out with a manic episode, or as a side effect of taking Risperdal?
11 answers |
I'm having some difficulty. My wife is having a hard time understanding how this started all of the sudden. I've struggled with depress...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have been on Seroquel for 5 years up to 1100 mg (yes, one thousand one hundred) and two years ago because of severe side effects (p...
23 answers | 1 comment |
19590138 tn?1480562955
Hi this is my first time posting on this forum, but i find browsing old posts so helpful. esp when i feel this low - there is nothing can...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources