Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
61 - 80 (of 7669) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Here's some background; I'm currently 17 and live with my parent's. I've been emotionally/physically/educationally/medically abused for y...
All of nub friends have abandoned me, my family acts as If they are very annoyed by the fact that I have a problem, like they don't need ...
2 answers |
17256033 tn?1455482796
Hello, I just started taking 300 mg of Lithium yesterday. I was nice an calm for the day. Is it too soon to have any effects on me yet...
3 answers |
Has anyone had ringing in their ears due to Lamictal? i have been on Lamictal for almost 2 years. Over the last 6 months I have had four ...
3 answers |
I slept 2 hrs last night. Even took a 0.5and a .25 Klonipin.Eyes and body are tired but mind isn't. Per my dr I took half a safaris pill ...
12 answers |
This is kind of off topic but I really need help with this. I'm going through a really horrible time right now--it's been a horrific year...
23 answers |
For 4 years my son has been taking medication for Psychosis after an attempt to take his life. He has improve much, but he still talk out...
933174 tn?1375796153
Am I just being egocentric, or does this happen to some of you. Where you think you have outgrown clicks and groups and not fitting in a...
4 answers |
i was not feeling well went to bed friday around 9pm and woke up monday afternoon what happen to me i did'nt get up to go to the bathroo...
1 answer |
I have been hearing whispering sonce a week especially at night time when i am going to sleep or halfway sleep. Sometimes it wakes me up....
17 answers | 1 comment |
952564 tn?1268372247
Hi everyone, just a few quick things. I just want to see if anyone else has experienced any of these things. I'm seeing my doctor at the ...
16 answers |
I accidentally let my geodon run out but with two years of worse case scenario and possible lifetime side effects I ran with it I'm am ac...
601528 tn?1224085098
I have a question...I read that SSRI'S can be bad at times for Bipolar people. I am on prozac and have been for about 6 months....This la...
9 answers |
918275 tn?1254072352
I am on 20mg of Abilify, but I really don't think that is the problem. I am sleeping four and five days at a time, then I will be up for ...
16 answers |
1325193 tn?1450131036
Hi all. I have posted to other forums, but never this one. I hate to ask this, because it is asked a lot. How did you know you were bipol...
8 answers |
1683690 tn?1308356992
Ok. So I was given a dx of Bipolar 2 a year ago. Insite and meds have helped with my moods (although I am cycling every few weeks as ever...
13 answers | 1 comment |
My husband and I both have ADHD, I have had excellent results from taking Adderall...I'm concerned about whether or not it's actually hel...
3 answers |
Hi all, I've just found out I am pregnant and I have been taking Abilify (Aripirazole) and Lamictal (Lamotrigine) for the last year, agai...
1 answer |
My mom and I have always had a really good relationship. I'm a teenager, but I rarely do the "typical" things that a teenager does. For e...
1 answer |
Every year around this time I begin to feel like crap for no apparent reason. I lay in bed in the morning and think of all the things I n...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources