Aa
A
A
Close
Bipolar Disorder Community
Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders
81 - 100 (of 7758) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi There, I've been recently diagnosed with Bipolar II and finally have an answer for a lifetime of inconsistency. I have an inabilit...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I have been on Abliilfy for 6 months and I am putting on weight like crazy. Sometimes I eat all day long and cant control it. Then othe...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Everyone, Please keep your fingers crossed and say some prayers for me. I am having a baby due on Monday the 12th. I had to stay ...
22 answers | 5 comments |
202665 tn?1248810333
Please understan that I am not trying to use BP as an excuse, but for anyone that has been affected by this side of BP, I'd really like t...
39 answers |
Hi I'm 20 years young, female. I have been on Zoloft for almost 9 weeks now. It was for my (supposedly) of bipolar disorder. I had side ...
2 answers |
I am on Zoloft about 9 weeks. And I am feeling strange. I am feeling like I have more energy and strange thoughts, but sometimes I am fee...
4 answers | 1 comment |
1116472 tn?1260078652
I am on Lamictal for my Bipolar, but i have also had a seizure. i know it is also a seizure med, and my bipolar issue is WAY more importa...
9 answers |
i believe that i have bipolar disoder , i only told one friend about it. but lately i have been feeling depressed and crying. me and one ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
my sister stil now passing 6 years has this disorder we done all we culd and use all kind of mania medication iam now hoples i see all do...
1 answer |
I am on 200mg of lamictal and am keen to try ipl hair removal. Beautician thinks the lamictal in my system might cause bad side effects s...
1 answer |
1648124 tn?1301364223
My son is almost 3/12 years old. We began having many issues at 18moths with feces smearing, destruction of toys and other things belongi...
20 answers | 1 comment |
Many of you know my story. My 44 year old husband diagnosed with Bipolar 4 months ago and taking Depakote and Risperdal for 3 months ...
9 answers |
My therapist knows that I experience depressive episodes, but I haven't told her that there are times when pretty much the opposite happe...
4 answers |
Hello Is there any one has bipolar and live in egypt-alexandria to share our experience and help each other!
|
716688 tn?1230313819
I was wondering if there any herbal supliments that you can use instead of all of the freaking medications. Xanax XR-4mg in the mornin...
16 answers |
im on 2.5 mg of xanax a day and 40 mg of methadone..been on these 2 for 6 yrs now both docs are aware..my problem, is that my pdoc just ...
3 answers |
I'm looking for a new psychiatrist again. It seems that whenever I find a good psychiatrist, they quit the practice or I move. And not ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone else had seizure like symptoms after taking just one dose of Seroquel?
1 answer |
Is anyone taking both Depakote, Lamictal and Geodon? I feel very unemotional and blah still, and my doctor doesn't know what to do. I'm...
4 answers |
I suffer from Bipolar disorder and have found that many of my memories of the past are gone. This is very disturbing to me. Has anyone ...
12 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bipolar Disorder Community Resources