Aa
A
A
Close

Birdwatchers Dream Group

This is a group for all members who enjoy Birdwatching/Birding. :)

1 - 20 (of 8) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
334400_tn?1276897913
Has anyone here notice the absence of hummingbirds this year? We usually have a few even though the flowers are still blooming. It has been extremely hot and humid here, and I wonder if that is the problem. Missing Hummers. Crochetya
Crochetya | Last answer
144586_tn?1284669764
A friend and I feed a flock of city pigeons every day (Rock Doves), at about the same time,along with a flock of sparrows. There are nineteen pigeons in the group and nine sparrows. The sparrows delight in swiping bits of bread from ...
caregiver222 | Last answer
535822_tn?1443980380
I see this group is quiet hope others will come back, I have been feeding birds in my back land , and all of a sudden after 2 weeks cold snap ,in fact freezing, in Southern CA they seem to have depleted , where would birds go mid Jan ?
margypops | Last answer
hello i have two questions about birds. which bird is the cleverest? which bird has a long lifetime?
lina123 | Last answer
334400_tn?1276897913
What types of birds do you have in your backyard or at your feeders? Which of these you prefer?
Crochetya | Last answer
Please feel free to share any photos, that you have taken, of birds here. :) If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I'll gladly respond as soon as possible. :)
Please_Help950 | Last answer
You may post any photos of birds you have taken here, as well as talk about your love of Birding. :) Anything related to Birds and Birdwatching may be posted and discussed in this group. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask...
Please_Help950 | Last answer
334400_tn?1276897913
I had a pair, male and female (Ann and Moise) in a birdhouse on my fence. The small wrens forced them out. They both fought them off but did not win. Do you think they'll be back this fall are springtime? I was very disappointed. I was ...
Crochetya | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity