Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Alex54321
I have been on birth control for a year now and I decided I was going to skip my period, because my boyfriend was com...
By lotrlady
I have been using Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo for about 4 years with no interruptions and very few missed pills, no missed pi...
By Alex54321
I have been on birth control for a year now and I decided I was going to skip my period, because my boyfriend was com...
By Semartin4s
Hi, I was on Aviane for almost 2 years but had to switch to sronyx because I moved and the new pharmacy I went to did...
By taylor2221
Hi! So my boyfriend and I do not use condoms but he never ejaculates inside me. I have been on birth control for lon...
By NativeJ
How unsafe is it to remove the Mirana IUD yourself? I understand that this sounds extreme but hear me out. The M...
By thedude423
My girlfriend is on doxycycline for her skin and wishes to know what birth control options are available to her while...
drthyclmntsNov 13, 2014
Ashleyg1991Aug 14, 2014
Bhupinder Kaur, MD May 28, 2012
By Squigg38 Blank
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and ...
jemma116Jul 29
jemma116Jul 28
By Girlproblemss
So that discharge went away and everything but why when the last time I tried to have sex it came back what did it do...
Sooner11Jul 29
Chima7Jul 29
By Sooner11
Okay so this is the second month I've been using the ring for birth control and me and my boyfriend had sex last nigh...
Chima7Jul 29
By Girlproblemss
So the old blood discharge went away why does it hurt when I try to have sex when he said I'm supper wet and it still...
nicoletgpJul 29
Chima7Jul 28
nicoletgpJul 28
NinnaMeJul 27
nicoletgpJul 27
By nicoletgp
Hi. I was taking Yaz for the first time last month, and on my week of non active pills, I took a plan b. I never miss...
By taylor2221
Hi! So my boyfriend and I do not use condoms but he never ejaculates inside me. I have been on birth control for lon...
By ReneKathyrn
I know this is going to sound a bit silly, but I'm concerned about my last cycle and the effectiveness of my copper i...
14756807_tn?1436323468
FallyfallJul 28
Chima7Jul 28
FallyfallJul 28
By Fallyfall
Just curious to see how many people have conceived from doing the pull out method. :)
By Heavenleigh10
Hello I just recently started taking Lo Loestrin Fe over a month ago. I started on the first day of my period. I took...
zynoxJul 27
By Girlproblemss
So I had sex the day or 2 after the brownish discharge when away and when we had sex it hurt really bad can u help me...
zynoxJul 27
By Nikki_nik31
Im 15 years old and I've never used any hormonal form of birth control prior to what im taking now (microgestin fe 1/...
By lilaj123
Hello. I've been on the depo shot for about two months now and I'm scheduled to go back for the second shot on August...
By zynox
So i have been taking the pill correctly for one year. I Take Valette pill which is 21 pills and you stop taking them...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank