Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having a consistent pain that started about three weeks ago in my left calf. It started as what felt like a Charley horse, and...
2 answers |
On Sunday, November 19 i began using the nuva ring as a birth control contraseptive. I was using an oral birth control but caused me to e...
I recently stopped taking birth control pills and a day before my period (nov. 6) my head felt heavy so I had associated it with my perio...
I’ve had the Mirena IUD for 2 years now and I haven’t had a period since a month after I got it 2 years ago.. I’ve had on and off bleedin...
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all so I just want to know if any women out there have been on the Marina IUD, and have fallen pregnant. I have been pregnant before ...
1 answer |
Okay, so I am kinda freaking out. I'm 21 Yrs Old and me and my husband have been married going on 3 years. We have two kids, a son age 2 ...
1 answer |
I recently got married and me and my husband decided to have the mirena removed because we want to start a family.. I had the mirena for ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello everyone: Hoping you can help me out. I am a 47 year old female going off of the pill. The last time I tried this I ended up get...
About two weeks ago, I was a few hours late on taking my birth control pill, like 2 hours late. The next day, I started my period that la...
I began taking the pill about 2 months ago, together with metformin, to treat PCOS. I noticed 2-3 weeks after I began the pill that I had...
3 answers | 1 comment |
20795582 tn?1509746016
I've had my paragard iud in for about two or three years. It's always bothered me because sometimes sex hurts and sometimes I feel pain r...
I normally take the pill everyday at 9:30pm however the clocks went back an hour on Sunday it is now Wednesday and I have continued to ta...
Me and my girlfriend had a condom break and she just started her period. She has a regular 28 day menstrual cycle. For this reason, she a...
222080 tn?1189759422
Tubal Ligation Clip came off after 10 years. Yes, two years ago, one of my clips came off and lodged in my hip. has any one heared of th...
78 answers | 6 comments |
Hi ladies well i had unprotected sex with my husband on Saturday night and took the morning after pill the next afternoon i had a look at...
415165 tn?1243663947
Ok, so I got my IUD (copper- hormone free) placed in 3 months ago. The first menstrual- hardly any cramping. Just the evening before. A ...
16 answers |
3945899 tn?1414784815
My nexplanon is about to expire next month. I’ve had it for 3 years and it’s been GREAT. I did gain about 20-30 pounds with it so that’s ...
Hi, I'm a female 21yrs old. I'm 5'5 and weigh close to or either 300lbs. I got super drunk one night and made bad decisions and ende...
I have been on Lo Loestrin Fe for 7 months now, and I have semi-regular, light periods. I may have had unprotected intercourse on the 30t...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources