Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Risha9919 minutes
AB0926Jan 25
Kayla347Jan 14
shimelJan 02
By mrsbeauchamp Blank
im 20 yrs old and i have been on the depo shot for a month and i have been on my period for 16 days when will it stop...
By Paigey_1
Hi there, I am a 21 year old sexually active girl with a related medical history of PCOS that is on her fourth cycle...
gloryroseFeb 04
By Jnb22
I've been on implanon and the pills. With both, I experience continuous heavy spotting. I probably don't spit at leas...
gloryroseFeb 04
GemflyJan 29
By IUDquestion
I'm thinking about having my Mirena IUD removed due to headaches and neck pain. I had my first IUD in 2006 and kept ...
17049300_tn?1454692529
gloryroseFeb 04
Chima7Jan 22
By gloryrose
I am ready to have kids, but my partner is not. Should I get the implant removed and be doen with it? Also, the impla...
Chima7Feb 03
By SaraDRussell
I recently got married and me and my husband decided to have the mirena removed because we want to start a family.. I...
1468158_tn?1363029895
Chima7Feb 03
hobojoFeb 03
By hobojo
So I got paragard in like May 2014 first few months were hell talk about a heavy flow it was terrible, after a few mo...
janiG21Feb 02
3rdNdoneFeb 02
By Mrsjackson0406
Hi mommies, I had my son 5 weeks ago and my postpartum appointment is this friday. I am no sure what type of birth co...
Chima7Feb 01
By rachelmb
I'm 17 years old and recently my boyfriend and I have started being sexually active. if I wanted to go on birth contr...
Chima7Jan 30
By antoniaxo
I was on a combined pill, and after a year swapped to the injection. After the first round of the injection I didn't ...
By Bubbles99611
I had unprotected sex two weeks ago, he urinated before sex and he never came inside me, it wasn't even inside of me ...
By Jason_1989
So last night my girlfriend had realised she missed her pill some point during this week, at the start of her new pac...
By DolphinGir7
Can the Depo shot make you spot bleed after sex? It only happens every once in while & its very light & most of time ...
By justsoashley
So I have been taking microgestin for about 8 months. I've never missed a pill. Almost every month I have spotting a ...
By sillyblondegirl
Does anyone else here have these things? I have had them since 2009 and have had a lot of health problems since that ...
By Sara62315
I have horrible acne and was prescribed doxycycline. I take orthrotricyclen, does anyone know if they interfere?
By Glonago
I was prescribed the Microgestin birth contol pills and started my first pack last Wednesday, January 20. My concern...
By Kaylarc22
I was on the depo shot for only a couple months from May 15 n I stopped taking it in October in 2015, I got my regula...
Chima7Jan 26
By Graceland1995
I'm on birth control. Had my period during the active pills. I'm very irregular. Now, I finished my sugar pills 2 day...
11403762_tn?1417928078
BrejadpjaJan 25
Chima7Jan 22
By Connorsmommy2014
Hi, so I have never taken birth control pills before I have only ever taken the depo shot. My period is "supposed to ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources