Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By temilola95
hello, i was due to see my menses on the 26th and i used postinor on the 24th...up till now i cm see my period...what...
shana093 hours
By shana09
Hello so I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago to get my annual pap did the Dr. Said everything was OK but I have ha...
By shana09
Hello so I went to the doctor about 3 weeks ago to get my annual pap did the Dr. Said everything was OK but I have ha...
By QueenRubyRed
Anyone else decide not to take birth control due to all the side effects you take a chance with while taking them? Wh...
ceasar101Aug 27
By Dlouis92
I started Nexplanon about a month ago. My doctor asked if I had history of depression, anxiety, and the list goes on ...
ceasar101Aug 27
ceasar101Aug 27
sissy1121Aug 25
By Tulips77
I am a 32 year old who has been on hormonal birth control for 15 years. I've been on the mini pill Errin for nine mon...
2151989_tn?1336522150
By wench76
I had a tubal in 2006. Last year i had an xray for kidney stones and they was confused because the clamps are sitting...
MikmikmaeAug 27
April2Jul 23, 2009
Kim1989Jul 23, 2009
By ayiana87 Blank
Can you still get pregnant if your on the pill but you have sex while your on your period? Does the pill still work i...
By millie808
I stopped taking the pill about 2 months ago and I'm experiencing a lot of hair loss to the point that my scalp is st...
By MA1595
I started having issues with oily skin and breakouts when I was in 7th grade. I tried all different forms of treatmen...
By Sarahlopez2121
I Inserted the Nuva Ring on the First Day of my period. Left it in for the 3 weeks and Took it out. Still haven't got...
By beckyyy1115
So, I'm torn on what birth control to use after my baby boy comes. I wanna do the pill, but I'm afraid I'll forget to...
By Lucidnirvana
Hello all! So just last month I started taking loestrin fe 24. I'm almost done with month two (week and a half to go)...
Van818Aug 24
By brightstart
Hey all I'm 36 and this is baby number 3 I'm not married and pretty sure 3 is enough for me but I feel so anxious abo...
By susan29596
im on the 2nd day of my combined pill break, if I take primolut (northisterone) to delay my period this week, does it...
By Mk7309
I have been on Yaz birth control for 3 months now and haven't experienced any problems other than sore breasts (I was...
By namminammi
Hi I am 14 years old and havent started my peried. resently i notised that i have a brown spot on my vigina i am very...
By Charl0892
So I got the implant in March and had it for 3 months and during those 3 months, I was virtually on my period the who...
By orer
Hello, I just realized that I am 3 days late in removing my nuva ring. I've had it in for 3 weeks and 3 days. When sh...
By Ashycatt
No cycle july. Only spots all month august. Stomach hurts bad on side. My back is killing me. So much pain. Feels...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank