Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By coswald3
Hi! I started taking junel fe a little over a week ago and for the past 2 and a half to 3 days ive been bleeding like...
By Vinal29
I had sex with my BF and I had taken Unwanted 72 within 24 hour. I did intercourse after 9 days of my Period end date...
EllaMariSep 15
By SCC_
Does Plan B one step dangerously effect a teenagers body ? In any way even if its the third time taking one in 3 year...
By jennlo22
I have taken birth control in the past. I was taking Microgestin Fe 1/20 but my period was still not regulating. I we...
By Dodgersroq
I have been on my birth control pill for about 3 years now an I never experienced spotting so early before my period ...
By onlyme11
i had a yeast infection last week and was prescribed fluconazole. In addition, I am on tri-sprintec birth control. I ...
9314345_tn?1409639647
By PrincessSaturn
I bought a cannister of Wheybolic (EXTREME 60 RIPPED) and I am wondering if that's safe to drink post workout and sti...
By asnelson23
I stopped my period on the Monday of this week. I was just put on birth control today, do I really need to wait until...
dmbrSep 11
By dmbr
Been on tri spriticn for 8 months forgot to take 2 pills on week 3 and had unprotected sex monday night could i get p...
By angelab2012
I'm wondering if anyones used the Implanon implant and if so need input please negative and positive issues side effe...
By alisonk170
Some women won't like to here this but i think all women need to be fully aware of the risks with iud's. Specifically...
10052319_tn?1408982314
Chima7Sep 03
By MahMahBeaR
Hey ladies i had a question what birthcontrol helped not have children for a long while im 20 n gunna have my 3rd by ...
By xuvu
My girl completed her period in 3 days nd again after 3 dyz we had an unprotected sex....I ejaculated in her vil she ...
By answerthis95
I just cane off of depo about 3 weeks ago , starting a week ago my boobs started hurting & till this day they still a...
FelonaSep 09
MiloSkySep 09
FelonaSep 09
H_IGERSSep 08
By MiloSky
I stopped using birth control. 5 days after had some bleeding in the morning and it went away. 2 days later had some ...
By feminefelinegurl
before going on the pill I had a fairly stable period cycle. I've been on Yasmin for 2 yrs and on August 1 I stopped ...
Chima7Sep 08
By yelhsab
I've been off of birth control for 3 months. I started my period on 9/1 and I'm still bleeding. I expect this to stop...
By S_Sunitha
Hi I am sunitha from India , I missed my period cycle by 2 days , i am on my 28th day now , when to check my pregnan...
Tatiz91Sep 02
Chima7Aug 20
By xAprilRainex
It's been a year now since I stopped taking birth control and I haven't stopped bleeding since. These past 2 months I...
By BeccaSuzanne
I am wanting to have my implanon removed. I've had it since December 2013. My periods are come and go more then once ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank