Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9279) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was on depo from March to October. Depo lasts, supposedly, 3 months in your body. I had received the first in March and the second in J...
1 answer |
I TOOK PLAN B DEC 13, HAD MY PERIOD 2 WEEKS AFTER 2 DAYS AFTER MY ACTUAL DAY. NORMAL LIKE ALWAYS. HOWEVER NOW I BREAST HURT (TENDERNESS...
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex most times. Some d...
118 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I only had one shot of depo. I was not told i shouldnt take it if i wanted to conceive within the next year. well its been 3 months si...
22 answers | 6 comments |
Last year there was a mishap in the pharmacy and I received the wrong birth control with a higher dose or hormone. It wreaked havoc on my...
I'm still on my first injection, I got it on the first day of my period in December. The nurse told me about possible side effects and su...
Here are the details. My gf and i have recently become sexually active. She started the pill mid cycle and we did not have sex til 3 week...
1 answer |
I have had a Mirena IUD for 2 years. The past 2 months I have had frequent watery discharge. I went to the doctor and he said that the I...
217 answers | 3 comments |
Within the past week I have been Nauseated, Tired, Having Headaches, Some Heartburn and Acid Reflux, Loss of Appetite And have also been ...
11 answers |
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I have been on depo provera for some time now. I recently had unprotected sex. I am worried about the possibility of pregnancy. But with ...
18 answers |
I've been taking sprintec birth control for about 2 years now. I usually skip the placebos to delay bleeding/period, so have withdrawal b...
I have had my IUD in for about a year and 1/2 now. overall I like it but lately I have been having bad pains in my abdominal area that re...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been on Implanon for about 2 1/2 months almost 3 now...For the past week I have been having hot flashes and night sweats alot..I hav...
22 answers | 2 comments |
I've been on sprintec for 4 months and for the first 3 had no period. But now I've had my period for 3 weeks it slowed down for a day and...
greeting I drink the pill Diane 35, and I drank the entire panel tablet and now it should go a break of 7 days and then I'm supposed to ...
This may be a dumb question, but I'm going to ask anyway. My husband and I are newlyweds (married for 1 month). Like most newlyweds we ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My girlfriend had her IUD removed about 3-4 months ago. After withdrawal bleeding it took 50 days to get her first period (she had no per...
I received a shot on Sept 12. My doctor told me if I didn't receive another shot by Dec 12 then I can become pregnant. Well my husband fo...
1 answer |
Hi. I am 17. I've been on birth control since I was 15 (mononessa). I've never missed a pill. I became sexually active at 16. My last per...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources