Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Bethyanne
I started birth control(Ortho-tri-cyclen) last month. The doctor told me if I wanted to skip period to start a new p...
By Jennies02
If I was on birth control from May 23 to June 19 and my last period was June 20 could I be pregnant??
By katelynnleigh
I do have unprotected sex several times a month, but I have never missed a pill and on my third month. Two weeks ago,...
By RomeoRozario
Ive be taking sprintec for 3months forgot to refill my prescription so I have missed 4 pills in a row sunday-wednesda...
By Rudy_Mckay
How effective is the emergency contraceptive? I had. Sex on the 3rd day of my period and i immediately tOok the pill ...
By Kueezy
I started taking birth control pills in june and since ive taken them, I havent got a period yet. I've been sexually ...
By Bchm2343
On Monday morning my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. That afternoon I was 2 and a half hours late taking my birt...
Chima7Jul 25
By kayls12
Hi, I had my Implanon removed on a Thursday. That same evening I started Levora. Five days later, on Tuesday, I ha...
By FirstBaby10_2
My friend posted a status on Facebook about it and everyone's saying it eats at ur bones so u have to take calcium pi...
By mylilcyiani14
What is the best birth control to gt after birth I told my doctor depo bt is there any other good ones out there
Chima7Jul 25
By aford8776
my boyfriend and I had sex on the 11th of July and the condom came off and didnt realize until it was over. I soon re...
By Vij13
I had sex with my gf without any protection on 5th july and her last menstruation cycle was on 15th june. She took Un...
By jeyna
Hi, i have some questions. My dermatologist advised me to take Althea pills and doxycycline and i have read that some...
By neshaEmoni
I put my birthcontrol (NuvaRing) in on july 7th. But dnt know when to take it out please help im becoming more nervou...
Chima7Jul 24
By Hiddaa
My last period was from the 6-14 I had unprotected sex the 14 so I took the morning after pill the 16 and this mornin...
Chima7Jul 24
By yofro
Hi, im on microgyan3.0 and i have been taking the pill for 30 days now, im due my period right now, but i dont want ...
guddu5600Jul 24
gudda12345Oct 07, 2013
guddu302Mar 19, 2013
guddu302Mar 19, 2013
KeeLoloMar 18, 2013
By guddu302 Blank
Me and my fiancee had sex on 15th March say 1 or 2 days before her periods her last period was on 16th february . i ...
By cdd1290
I am taking sprintec I start my pills on Tuesday on the 3rd week I miss Tuesday and Wednesday but on Thursday I took...
By countryhick
What can happen when on birth control? Like the depo. I'm spotting and very dizzy and I barely eat. Should it go away...
By Abb_zee
I started taking Levlen Ed over two weeks ago. Do you count it as 14 days from taking the first beige pill? Also, wou...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank