Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9180) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 1.5 weeks into yaz birth control pills. Due to being on antibiotics (macrobid) I have had diarrhea about three times in the last 1.5...
I'm 21yrs old and I started taking Diane 35 this month, I've taken all 21 pills already and on my 2nd week taking it I developed this bre...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I'm new here ..I need advice about switching the pill. I'm 27 first time on pills with a family history of blood clots ( my mum) doct...
Hello, I'm 16 and I've been on the pill 'Evelyn 150/30ED' for the past 7 months. I've skipped my period for the past 2 months and the wee...
1 answer |
I'm on birth control (Junel Fe 120). The last time I had sexual intercourse was July 11. I had to stop taking birth control around July 7...
1 answer |
I'm 16 and I've been on the pill 'Evelyn 150/30ED' for the past 7 months. I've skipped my period for the past 2 months and the week befor...
Hi, I have been on Microgestin Fe 1/20 for about 5 months and last month switched to Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 to assist breakthrough ble...
hello, i'm 27. i have hypothyroidism which is currently in the normal range. i have always had irregular period cycle length. last cycle ...
I got the PARAGUARD 3 months ago and ever since have had several things going on that have been making me think i have cancer or somethin...
1 answer |
Also how long will it take for the mental side effects of the pill to wear off? The pill has made me depressed and has destroyed my sex d...
I took my Bc pill tonight and realized there was an extra one left. I have no idea when I missed it, or if I started it a day late in the...
Hi - I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what might be going on with my body. I've been on birth control for about 6 years and last ni...
I've been thinking about taking family planning the injection but my concern is, is it safe to take the injection without a child? Will i...
Hey guys, So im taking Levlen ED and have been for a long time as contraception and because I have bad periods, i usually take the sugar ...
Hello, I am not capable of ejaculating inside a woman. I need to masturbate myself to achieve climax. Therefore I am wondering if there ...
1 answer |
I got nexplanon put in around the end of August and am now in day 24 of my period. There's no pain and it seems like normal period blood,...
19225728 tn?1474246206
Hello I'm on Belara birth control , what exactly means 7 days break? For example if I took my last pill on Wednesday, should I take my ne...
I've been on Depo Provera for almost a year but i've decided to not get my next shot in two weeks i'm not wanting to get pregnant anytime...
4 answers |
I stupidly had sex without a condom 40 hours ago. Although I'm on the pill I started my new pull pal late so I took the morning after pil...
Hey everyone. Quick question. I have been on trisprintec birth control for 4 years. I have never missed a pill, and I take it religi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources