Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9014) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I have high DHEA-S and testosterone, which I found out after going to the doctor initially about hair loss. I also have been told ...
I was visiting my boyfriend three weeks ago and I knew that the second week I would spend there, I'd be on my period. Now, we are in a lo...
I got the Mirena inserted 3 years ago and I have been struggling with acne ever since, I've tried everything to get rid of it from masks,...
5134931 tn?1364120623
Hi, Been using excluton now for a couple of months already. Today is Sunday, last Friday I forgot to take a pill so I took two yester...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have been on the combined bill for two weeks now after a month of being of contraceptio, before I was on the injection for around 5 yea...
I had my iud removed in December of 2015. It was a tough removal that left me bleeding and passing clots for 2 days. Once that passed i d...
I just started my first 28 day pack of contraceptives and had sex an hour after I took the seventh pill. My period started May 10th and I...
I had my first Depo shot two weeks ago and for the past week and a half I've been an emotional mess, I cry for no reason, get angry for n...
1 answer |
I had my first Depo shot two weeks ago and for the past week and a half I've been an emotional mess, I cry for no reason, get angry for n...
I am on day 18 of the Femodette birth control pill. For about 7 days now I have had absolutely extreme fatigue/ lethargy - my whole body ...
Hello Doctor, I had unprotected sex on the 13th day (yesterday) after my period. Can you please advice me the pill to take in order to...
Ok I have been having irregular periods I never take any medication or been to the docs because I'm afraid of docs. The last time I went ...
I'm really confused on what birth control does and why it can be so important. Any insight?
1 answer |
I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried the bc Jolivette? Any side effects? Praises? Or complaints? I'm wondering because this is...
1 answer |
I have been on cilest fot 2 years 7 months and it's been fine no problems . The reason why I'm here is that today I went to get a new set...
4 answers |
I've been taking sprintec for almost a year now. I take my pill at the same time everyday, I do not miss any pills. But everyday around 1...
I have been on a birth control pill for a few years now and like I'm meant to, if I get spotting for 3 days I stop the pill, let myself h...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Me and my partner had sex the whole weekend of the 22nd. I took Plan B midnight Saturday but we again had sex Sunday. Here's when the con...
2 answers |
I had the essure procedure done in 2011after I had my 7th child. please tell me why my periods are so painful and heavy now after my proc...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been taking microgestin for about 5 1/2 years now. I've neve noticed a brown spotting the week before my period at all. Yesterday ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources