Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9302) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently became sexually active, now that I have, I want to be sure to always be responsible with my pill. I typically try and take it ...
I've had a copper IUD for about 3 years,I had a regular period last week and yesterday my husband and I had sex,shortly after I started t...
2 answers |
Hi. I am on my third pack of birth control pills (combination pills) right now. I've been experiencing nausea, water retention, and mild ...
Okay. So. I've been on Marvelon 28 since November 2016. I take my pill religiously and have never missed one , ever. I take them at the s...
1 answer |
Hi all I need some advice, oky so I have been on the pill for about 6years and I havent had sex in about 2 months and on Saturday 11/...
1 answer |
I've been on the depo shot for about 4 months and it hasn't stopped my periods, but recently I had unprotected sex and he pulled out but ...
I have been taking junel fe 1/20 for 4 years, with the occasional missed pill but for the most part daily at the same time. I however for...
I finished my 21 day "active pill" the a few days after I had my period for a few days. Well the following Sunday I should've started to...
12678791 tn?1426643353
Hello I hope someone can help me. I’am currently using Althea pills and yesterday was supposed to be the start of my 7th day free tablet ...
6 answers |
So I had my period mid January and I got married and was off my period for like 4 days. We had unprotected sex on the honeymoon and took ...
Hi everyone! I've been on the depo shot for about 5 years. I've had absolutely no complaints about it. However, recently (within the past...
Hello – I am unsure if this is the right place to ask this or not (first time forum user)... so I have been diagnosed with endometriosis ...
I have been on Junel Fe 1/20 for about 6 months now. When I first started taking the pill, I had normal periods for about 4 days. As the ...
Hi, I am on lo loestrin fe and i have been on it continuously for about two years and on the birth control I stopped getting my period. O...
My gynecologist prescribed me lo loestrin fe to help with irregular and painful periods. I started taking it the first day of my period,...
I've been on Sprintec birth control for 6 months and never had this problem till now. I have always started my period 3 days after I st...
I've been on yaz for about 5 months now and its fine anyway I skipped my placebo pills last week and started out with a new pack but I no...
I'be been on the pill for about 5 years now and my periods were always regular.. recently I started university and noticed my periods hav...
Hi there, So I hope someone knows more about this. I'm on the NuvaRing and as it is quite a new thing, my doctor doesn't know it, I fin...
Okay so for the past 3 months I have been a day late on putting in my nuvaring. I use to put in on sundays. Then I put it in on Monday. T...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources