Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Freed8322 minutes
By Amelia_93
Ok, So it's been over nine months since I have gotten my nexplanon put in. I haven't had a period once. And for the...
By Freed83
I am a 31 yr old woman and for the very first time I got birth control. I have the birth control Nexplanon which is a...
By GeneBean9082
Hi! I just started Minastrin about three weeks ago. I was off of birth control for several months and the doctor at t...
By SCC_
Hi I took plan b about three weeks ago even though I really did not need it, on a Sunday the 14th. I got my period ri...
By DJMR32
Hey, I have the Paragrad IUD since 2012, got it after I had my son who is 3 years. Lately I been having pregnancy sym...
By Bubbles2014
I just back taking my birth control. I have been on it for a month. This would the second. I just had my period last ...
By Shefu12345
hi there , i am thinking to opt for nova - T its IUD, i have a baby boy already. but i am confused after removing Nov...
By Ascari
I just finished a pack yesterday and was planning on stopping my birth control altogether and won't be starting a new...
By Shefu12345
I m thinking to get nova t done fore but I am worried it does not causes infertility wen I want second child . It's j...
LiyahaaSep 26
KouuSep 26
By Liyahaa
Hello. I made a stupid mistake with my birth control. On the 24 of august I took two of my birth control pills then h...
By cecy04
I got my tubes tied, over 12 years ago And shortly after I had the procedure to stop my period, I thought, I was d...
By cecy04
I got my tubes tied, over 12 years ago And shortly after I had the procedure to stop my period, I thought, I was d...
By madmk
I'm on birth control and had sex with my boyfriend two weeks ago. He didn't use a condom but didn't finish inside of ...
By navin1393
I had a sex with my gf on 25/09/2014 but due to some damage in condom I ejaculate into her vegina her last period da...
KouuSep 26
By Squint_Eastwood
This is a tough question to ask, but it's bothering me, so I'm hoping someone can help. I slept with a girl while on...
KouuSep 26
kcwolfSep 23
By brolle
I am 17 years old. My boyfriend and I had sex on Sunday, September 21 around 3:00 A.M. He ejaculated in me. Later tha...
KouuSep 26
By swim0395
I've been taking birth control for nine months. I've never missed a pill or anything like that, but I have the seven ...
By Ryans_mommy1114
What's a good Birth Control for after I have my son
By Liyahaa
Hello. I made a stupid mistake with my birth control. On the 24 of august I took two of my birth control pills then h...
By jennabee91
I got the mirena put in October 2012. I didn't have much problems with bleeding or pain and my periods stopped after ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank