Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9404) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3 weeks ago on a Tuesday I missed my pill. I realised this on Wednesday so I took Tuesday & Wednesday's pills. On Thursday I lost track ...
20556430 tn?1500631246
this is Rosemary from China, i was diagnosed with PCOS by the local hospital. i've been trying many ways to recover, from the CTM(Chinese...
Im 16yo and i've been having breakthrough bleeding? for the past week. Ive been on tri sprintec for about 2 years now and this has never...
1 answer |
I am currently on trinessa and have been for a couple of years. A few weeks ago I was on flagyl for bacterial vaginosis. I continued to t...
Hi everyone, I got a Paragard (Copper) IUD inserted about a month ago. Just about 2 days ago, I started to experience symptoms of con...
I had my first Mirena for 6 years, and just a few months after insertion my periods completely stopped. I went back this past March and ...
I am on birth controls and my period started 2 weeks in and lasted 5 days. After the 3rd week it started again at the normal time like an...
2 answers |
Hello all, I put my nuvaring in 4 days ago. It made me feel very sick. I had unprotected sex twice yesterday. Today I took the ring out...
I had the implant fitted in January and I have recently noticed that during sex I don't seem to self lubricate as well, and because of th...
So I started Depo provera 2 weeks and 2 days ago and I had unprotected sex 7 days after the shot and I was worried and called my docter t...
4 answers |
What are the side effects? Have many experienced acne and weight gain?
This post is about my girlfriend. About a year and a half ago she got a IUD. She's 42 and it was not the Mireya one. Seems when I google ...
1 answer |
So i'm 16 and i've been on tri sprintec for 2 years now. I just became sexually active 5 months ago with the same person, we're both clea...
1 answer | 1 comment |
In February I got the Depo shot. My doctor warned me that I would possibly bleed while on the shot. I did off and on but mostly on so I d...
I'm 16 and I want to go on the pill because I'm scared of condoms not working but I have no idea how to talk to my mum about it.
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, My husband and I took Plan B five days ago, on Monday. Ironically, two days later on Wednesday, I had an overwhelming sensation th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had protected sex with my gf on the 29 of may,so after that she took postinor2 cause she is scared of pregnancy,uptill date she has not...
I had unprotected sex 5 days before i got my copper IUD removed. Is there a chance i can get pregnant, even though my partner did not fin...
I dont have time to go to the doctor because of work schedule. I want to know what pills should I use. Thank you.
Hi I had sex with my bf on the 4 or 5 day after my period (24 march) we use a condom but I still had a feeling like sperms got in me so I...
14 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources