Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Girlproblemss
Like just now I though I was dry and. I look and it's red blood what the heck! I though the deposit shot is supposed ...
By Girlproblemss
Why I'm I getting brown discharge I this is my 2nd time getting the drop shot and the first time I didn't have this k...
SaySayz19 hours
By sshast
I decided to go on birth control and my doctor has suggested Alesse 21. I am 30 and I have so far never used oral con...
By aabh1596
i was due for my depo shot on the 6th. I was on my period the whole time until i got my shot on the 14 of june.the ve...
By carnellcadillac46
My ex gf and I had sex on May 25 and I did not go in her and says she has been taking her birth control regularly. We...
By Cryslynn1234567
I first got on depo about March 1st & my second shot was scheduled for may15 I didn't go in to get my second shot bec...
By sarahlee39
Hello, i am currently on the pill which gives me my period every 3 months and i have literally been having brown disc...
By EliseZippy
Is it common to have your regular period for 7 days, and then two days later start what seems like another period, bu...
By EliseZippy
I started taking birth control about two weeks ago. There is a concern that I could have Endometriosis, but just in c...
By Needtoknowmybody
HELP! I had unprotected sex on June 14,2015. I am on the pill and I take it at the same time every night. I rarely ...
By Vickygomez16
Hi , so I've been taking tri-cyclen for about 4 months now and I just had sex yesterday and we didn't use a condom , ...
Stacey456Jun 29
LY24May 04
Nana_96Jun 27, 2014
flipp360Jun 15, 2014
yogismom10Apr 14, 2014
By mrsbeauchamp Blank
im 20 yrs old and i have been on the depo shot for a month and i have been on my period for 16 days when will it stop...
By Vickygomez16
Hi , so I've been taking tri-cyclen for about 4 months now and I just had sex yesterday and we didn't use a condom , ...
By EliseZippy
I started the pill two weeks ago. I use Sprintec. Lately, I've been experiencing very bad side effects. These side ef...
By Nana_22
I've been on the pill. I have reached the red pills which is week 4. I just started my period and just took the last ...
By Karkar428
This is my first month on birth control. My period did not come during the sugar pills, but I contributed taking them...
By tiff1230
How long do you wait to have sex after getting the maraina put in?!
Jessy_027Jun 26
By Jessy_027
I started taking the pill when I was 16 and I am now 21. I have not always taken it at the exact same time everyday, ...
By Livnicole2013
I take microgestin, I was supposed to start a new pack june 14, I missed the pill. I took it the next day. But I also...
Otero0409Jun 24
Chima7Jun 24
Otero0409Jun 24
By Otero0409
any bad experiences with the mirena?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703