Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9251) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After My IUD removal (needed a procedure to remove) I am experiencing horrible sharp pains in my lower abdomen area. The pains last for a...
Can anyone please inbox me 12/05/16 I guess my question here is how do i masterbate like am I doing it right
I am currently using the birth control method called mirena iud since January 7,2015 so almost 2 years, I have been having my period regu...
1 answer |
During the first few take (I take it every 3 months) I've only spotted a fee times with some cramps. This time I've been bleeding for 15 ...
I am currently using the birth control method called mirena iud since January 7,2015 so almost 2 years, I have been having my period regu...
1 answer |
I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years now and if I did come out pregnant I wouldn't care. We had unprotected sex Sat. Oct. 20 and he ca...
1 answer |
I have been on bc for a year and a half, my bf and I have unprotected sex often. I was taking my 4 last sugar pills and experienced dark ...
So I had sex, and the condom broke, before he finished. Decided better safe than sorry, and took plan b about 12 hours later. I was 5 day...
Okay, I first got on the Depo shot in July. I was still having my regular scheduled periods. I was supposed to take my second shot Octobe...
October 15 - Started YAZ, also my first day of period (4 days light period only) November 10 - Period came November 11 - Last day of YA...
I have been spotting for about 18 days. I get nauseous, light headed, I can smell everything. I just tried out the depo shot for the firs...
I've been having the depo-provera injection for over a year now, and my periods have stopped but around a week before I'm due to have my ...
So been on the shot for 3 years now. I do not get periods, but will occasionally have spotting before a shot is due. my last shot was giv...
I've been taking Diane 35 for about five years. I take it for two months at a time (2 packs), then stop for 1 week. The withdrawal blee...
So I just switched birth control pills to Seasonique from a pill that had the same amount of hormones and I had unprotected sex before wa...
Please help! I recently tried yazmine birth control to regulate my period. I'm on my last pills. But I noticed clear discharge and that s...
SAW MY CYCLE ON THE 1-5TH OF NOVEMBER, HAD SEX ON THE 6-9TH, TOOK POSTINOR2 ON THE MORNING OF THE 8TH AND ON THE 9TH, HAD SEX AGAIN ON TH...
Hi, I recently started developing faint stretch marks on my breasts and thighs, although having lost some weight it was no more than ...
im 20 yrs old and i have been on the depo shot for a month and i have been on my period for 16 days when will it stop??? and is it normal...
111 answers | 7 comments |
I'm 19 and have been taking birth control pills (a generic version of Yaz) for several years for acne. It's worked well, and I rarely get...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources