Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
1 - 20 (of 9442) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If I get my depo shot on the very first "available" day (which is 11 weeks) of the 3 period month, how long will it take to go into effec...
I got my nexplanon implant in February and since then it seems to have moved up in my skin. I mean it doesn't seem and feel as deep as wh...
I have the nexplanon implant in my upper inner arm. I would like to get a tattoo there. Is that okay or would it affect it?
had unprotected sex and after 2 days i took ECP and before 4 days of my usual period cycle date i had brown discharge and dark red heavy ...
1 answer |
I started my period today but this is not my off week. Should I be worried?
1 answer |
I gave birth on the 14th may 2017, didnt have any contraception until the 2nd of september the first day of my period it is now the 12th ...
Hi all so I just want to know if any women out there have been on the Marina IUD, and have fallen pregnant. I have been pregnant before ...
Hi, I need help! I accidentally drop my birth control pill and accidentally crushed it. I put the crushed tablet in a spoon and took most...
1 answer | 1 comment |
20730555 tn?1504882164
I am 25 years old, and I started my period when I was 11. It was NEVER regular, and ALWAYS heavy...but it seems like it has only gotten w...
is there a way if you're taking the pill to set reminder for a specific time or just a general reminder
I have an IUD and my periods are weird, sometimes the last 2-3 weeks but just as spotting , sometimes its a little heavier and only lasts...
1 answer |
Hello! I recently switched from combination pills to the mini-pill because it was what the free clinic had on hand. I've been taking Orth...
1 answer |
Hi. So my fiance had an i.u.d put in the may before last and right now she is cramping really bad and bleeding, in a way that hasnt happe...
I have had the Mirena for a while now, and unfortunately I cannot for the life of me figure out if it has been 4 years or 5. I know I go...
13 answers |
I've been using this app for about 1 year or so as a natural means of birth control. When I first began using it, I wasn't having interco...
Hi all as the question says im wanting to get the Marina put in. I have tried other birth control the pill gave me migrains and i had the...
Hello. I have been feeling numbness and tingling on the left side of my face, left hand, and feet. It travels to other places too. I have...
2 answers |
How long does your body adapt how long do you bleed do u Ever stop
I took plan b three hours after unprotected sex he ejaculated two times inside me after three days I had a blood which lasts four days. N...
Here is the situation. The girl was not on the pill, and the condom broke while we were having sex. I did not know until after wh...
20 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources