Aa
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

21 - 40 (of 8875) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently got married and me and my husband decided to have the mirena removed because we want to start a family.. I had the mirena for 3years after my daughter was born.. We had it removed the 10/27/15... No spotting that day or sense....
SaraDRussell | Last answer
1468158_tn?1363029895
So I got paragard in like May 2014 first few months were hell talk about a heavy flow it was terrible, after a few month i was finally able to control it and my period was consistent for the first time ever I could pin point it to come a...
hobojo | Last answer
Hi mommies, I had my son 5 weeks ago and my postpartum appointment is this friday. I am no sure what type of birth control to use. Prior to getting pregnant, I was on birth control pills do 5 years. My hormones were horrible and my sex d...
Mrsjackson0406 | Last answer
I'm 17 years old and recently my boyfriend and I have started being sexually active. if I wanted to go on birth control by asking my doctor, would he HAVE to tell my parents?
rachelmb | Last answer
I was on a combined pill, and after a year swapped to the injection. After the first round of the injection I didn't get it redone on time due to work ect. I was told I couldn't get it redone until I knew where I was in my cycle. This wa...
antoniaxo | Last answer
I had unprotected sex two weeks ago, he urinated before sex and he never came inside me, it wasn't even inside of me for more than five seconds. I wasn't concerned because at that point I had been on birth control for a month and two wee...
Bubbles99611 | Last answer
So last night my girlfriend had realised she missed her pill some point during this week, at the start of her new pack after her period. She took two last night and she dose not seem as worried as I am. Which for obvious reason has go...
Jason_1989 | Posted
Can the Depo shot make you spot bleed after sex? It only happens every once in while & its very light & most of time only visible on toliet paper,My Dr doesn't seem to concern! She says could be from rough sex or vagina dryness also? I w...
DolphinGir7 | Posted
So I have been taking microgestin for about 8 months. I've never missed a pill. Almost every month I have spotting a week before the week without pills and then nothing.. No period. My doctor says it's normal to not have a period, but ...
justsoashley | Posted
Does anyone else here have these things? I have had them since 2009 and have had a lot of health problems since that I never had before. about a year after getting them I had starting bleeding and passing clots. Periods would last for 1...
sillyblondegirl | Last answer
I have horrible acne and was prescribed doxycycline. I take orthrotricyclen, does anyone know if they interfere?
Sara62315 | Last answer
I was prescribed the Microgestin birth contol pills and started my first pack last Wednesday, January 20. My concern is that on the second day as I was popping the pill out of its place I accidentally pushed to hard that it fell into th...
Glonago | Posted
I was on the depo shot for only a couple months from May 15 n I stopped taking it in October in 2015, I got my regular period now I'm just wondering how long I have to wait to get pregnant.
Kaylarc22 | Posted
I'm on birth control. Had my period during the active pills. I'm very irregular. Now, I finished my sugar pills 2 days ago. Since then, I've had clear discharge. I'm not pregnant. Do I need to take a Plan B pill because of this discharge...
Graceland1995 | Last answer
11403762_tn?1417928078
Hi, so I have never taken birth control pills before I have only ever taken the depo shot. My period is "supposed to start on the 28th can I take my first pill the sunday before that which would be the 24th? or do i take my first pill on...
Connorsmommy2014 | Last comment
Am on birth control pills(combination 3),my period is being delayed with a day,can I be pregnant while on pills.
dorinkay | Last answer
For the past few days my vagina has been itching. I am on my first pack of birth control again but I've had birth control and its never done this before?! It doesn't sting or anything it just itches a little bit. I clean it and everything.
Brejadpja | Posted
Hello, I am 27 and currently i am on the Nuvaring and i have had adverse reactions to it. My doctor recomended i discontinue use once my cycle is up. I was considering the Meriana. I am not looking to get pregnant anytime soon so the...
Stina36 | Posted
I recently got the shot and they told me that my partner and I can't have any sex within 7 days without protection. Well we did but she didn't came in me, but I've been feeling nauseous and today is the eighth day since I had the shot co...
Vaness97 | Posted
I got the essure coil implants november 20 2014 everythings been good up until this last month my periods been abnormal and for the last week ive been having back pain cramps nausea and ive also been having white discharge for the last m...
dustysgirl2015 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...