Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Liyahaa
Hello. I made a stupid mistake with my birth control. On the 24 of august I took two of my birth control pills then h...
By jennabee91
I got the mirena put in October 2012. I didn't have much problems with bleeding or pain and my periods stopped after ...
By Minimi1982
I had my coil removed 2.5 weeks ago as my partner and I want to try for number 4.. My question is has anyone else had...
By jasray
I have been on the birth control called implanon for aalmost a year with no period or spotting but today I .spotted s...
By paula1981
Hi my name is Paula Hamilton I am a 33 years old and a mum of two last month I got my period on the18 they jjust stos...
By Missymoo23
Hi, I got diagnosed with pcos when I was 18 when I was 19 I had a miscarriage. My gyno though it would be best if ...
By Neverthoughtinmillionyears
Okay!! I just put in the nuvaring today. Which happens to be my first full day of my menus ( following dr's orders) f...
891639_tn?1241312386
cyd524Sep 19
lucygreen64Nov 05, 2009
kmartmommaSep 18, 2009
markfan_6May 14, 2009
peekawhoMay 02, 2009
By markfan_6 Blank
I had an IUC, Mirena put in August of 2006. I have pregnancy symptoms: sore breast, constipation, fatigue, dizziness,...
By Lady_Sunmi
Hello, I am 22 years old, I have had one child, and am having some period/birth control problems. Okay, so I went to...
By Sambina94
I have had my IUD for almost 6 months and these past 3 days ive had light bleeding with cramps and I dont know what m...
By coswald3
Hi! I started taking junel fe a little over a week ago and for the past 2 and a half to 3 days ive been bleeding like...
By Vinal29
I had sex with my BF and I had taken Unwanted 72 within 24 hour. I did intercourse after 9 days of my Period end date...
EllaMariSep 15
By SCC_
Does Plan B one step dangerously effect a teenagers body ? In any way even if its the third time taking one in 3 year...
By jennlo22
I have taken birth control in the past. I was taking Microgestin Fe 1/20 but my period was still not regulating. I we...
By Dodgersroq
I have been on my birth control pill for about 3 years now an I never experienced spotting so early before my period ...
By onlyme11
i had a yeast infection last week and was prescribed fluconazole. In addition, I am on tri-sprintec birth control. I ...
9314345_tn?1409639647
By PrincessSaturn
I bought a cannister of Wheybolic (EXTREME 60 RIPPED) and I am wondering if that's safe to drink post workout and sti...
By asnelson23
I stopped my period on the Monday of this week. I was just put on birth control today, do I really need to wait until...
dmbrSep 11
By dmbr
Been on tri spriticn for 8 months forgot to take 2 pills on week 3 and had unprotected sex monday night could i get p...
By angelab2012
I'm wondering if anyones used the Implanon implant and if so need input please negative and positive issues side effe...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank