Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By gracety
Hi everyone, I have been on Loestrin 20 for almost 11 months now to treat endometriosis. It is the only birth cont...
By Emmmm88
I'm 27 and had a Mirena inserted over six months ago after very heavy periods lead to anemia and needing some blood ...
By averly
Had my minerna removed bleed a little with some gushes and one big clot for 4daysand my bleeding and slowed down almo...
222080 tn?1189759422
Raqc13Aug 09
Canvas86Aug 03
WeyputaFeb 08
By liz37 Blank
Tubal Ligation Clip came off after 10 years. Yes, two years ago, one of my clips came off and lodged in my hip. has ...
By ScamPip
Hello, I recently quit an oral contraceptive that contained progesterone and estrogen. I've been on birth control ...
By SBoom4
I'll try to explain so it makes sense. I wanted to skip my period July long weekend, so I didn't take a week break...
hkjenAug 08
By js29472
I just started a brand new birth control on Friday. Let me clarify that I've been on birth control for almost a year,...
CleojbAug 08
By Cleojb
Hi I've had an copper t placement in ever since I been bleeding a lot. In June it fell out cause of heavy bleeding I ...
By vane__cortes3
So i had the depo shot for 3 months it wore off in june but i still have not had a period even when i was on the depo...
By js29472
I just switched my BC pill this morning. I looked at the package insert for both my old pill and new pill, and they b...
By Mishmoosh
I have a cycle that lasts about 32 days and I'm starting on the pill (minerva) for contraceptive purposes...do i just...
babes87Jul 12
Misspie3Apr 21, 2015
By jjsangel Blank
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex...
By emilysmom314
I was on ultra low dose BC pills for 2 months, continuous....and was having breakthrough bleeding the 3rd week in . ...
By first_time_mama_with_summer_baby
Hey guys so I just had my baby 3 weeks ago and had a c section so my surgeon is gonna see me at my 6th week and wants...
By Katy103
So I was on the depo provera shot for a year and I've been off it for a little over a month and I can't stop bleeding...
By nadslab
i had sex last july 18, my guy didnt used condom at first and then decided to just do handjob. second and third round...
By tessabrenae
I've been on tri sprintec (combination pill) for about 4 years now. My period ended this past Sunday and on the same ...
NYC_ladyJul 31
NYC_ladyJul 31
By ADRCAK
II am trying to pin-point which of my female hormones is out of whack and causing, or at least contributing, to such ...
By Princessssstina1233
I had the IUD, took it out and bled for an entire month. I was also on the pill right away, then I stopped the pill a...
By MyNickname_fin
How do you people remember to take your pills every day at same day? I have tried calendar alert in my phone etc but ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank