Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9279) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok, so I wear my nuvaring continuous, meaning, I wear it for a full 28 days and then toss it and immediately replace it with a new one fo...
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
6 answers | 1 comment
  R_N26,    R_N26
I am on my third pack of Yaz combined contraceptive pill. It consists of 24 active pills and 4 inactive pills. I have never missed a pill...
Hi all, From past 1 years i was getting regular periods .my cycle is 32-33 days and my last period was on nov 27 and for this month De...
I was originally on a combined pill but on the 22nd of November I went to the doctors as I was getting migraines... told me to stop takin...
Hi. I am a 21 year old female, and been having the depo injection every three months since May 2012. I have been having headaches and ...
2 answers
I had my copper IUD removed over a month ago (the day after my period started). I am now 5 days late which is *very* unusual for me. My...
18 answers | 11 comments
  Fe2209,    MentalHealthMummyWarrior,    Ana1025,    seforajanel,    seforajanel
I am 30 yrs old, a mother of 3; ages 10, 3, and 18 months. Six weeks after the birth of my third child I had a bilateral tubal occlusion...
57 answers | 2 comments
  Sonal2016,    shaun9486
got my tubes done with fishie clips 8 or 9 yrs ago I been hurting with pain and numb for a long time and symptoms like sore breast and ...
1 answer
Hello, I am 20 years old and am really confused and kinda worried about what is going on. I just had my period about a week and a half, 2...
1 answer
389774 tn?1306445272
I had my tubes tied back in April 2014. I am not due for my period till 12/24. I had sex on 12/10. Then on Monday when I wiped I had brow...
I am 21 years old and have been on the shot (DEPO) since I was 18. I recently started having hot flashes and I wake up at night sweat pro...
5 answers
Hi, I am new to the pill and am taking Diane 35. I have a few question that I hope you can help me out with: 1) How much can I devi...
I am taking "diane" pills since semptember and i'm experiencing spotting since last month until now.
1 answer
I am taking BCP to stop periods to induce lactation. I have been "spotting" for about 3 weeks now. It started off brownish but is now bri...
Hi I'm a 24 year old that's been on birth control since the age of 19. I have been researching the cardiovascular effects of birth contro...
I got a Depo Provera shot about 2 months ago. I go back the 15th for another. I had my period for exactly 2 weeks and then it stopped. Ex...
I got off my period a week and a half ago and this past Friday after being back on my active pills for a week I started spotting and have...
I've been on Loestrin 24 for four months now. the first 2 pill packs i had a regular period. The 3rd pill pack I had a little spotting bu...
3 answers
  Kno85
I have recently started taking the birth control pill about 3 months ago. I take it regularly and have maybe missed it 3 times, but I dou...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources