Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9336) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so I was one of many who made a silly mistake, I had unprotected sex not last night but the night before and stopped taking the pill...
1 answer |
so i've been on the nuvaring for about 1 and a half to two years now. 2 days before i was suppose to take my ring out i got a brown reddi...
What should I do?? My mail-in prescription service is telling me the manufacturer cannot supply Lomedia 24fe right now (this has been goi...
Hello, i know this is very TMI. I just have a couple of questions. I had a second Mirena inserted about 2 months ago, cause the first one...
|
Okay.. this may be a stupid question so I'm sorry. I've been on the pill for two years now. I've only missed a day maybe twice(nothing re...
|
I forgot to take two of my birth control pills the week before I would normally start my period. I began bleeding for 2 days because I fo...
|
Been taking my birth control pill for two months straight and went on for a third which i've never done before but i've experiencd spotti...
|
This is my first month of lolo birth control pills, and I have been taking them at the same exact time every day. I have not missed a sin...
|
1533382 tn?1357965752
I'll start at the beginning...I had my 2nd daughter in September, went for my 6 week exam in October and decided to go with mirena IUD fo...
3 answers |
I've been taking the BC pills, Mononessa, since August 2016 and for the first 5 months I didn't have any major issues besides headaches. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have had the Mirena for a while now, and unfortunately I cannot for the life of me figure out if it has been 4 years or 5. I know I go...
12 answers |
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello... this is TMI but I wanted some opinions before I embarrass myself and call my doctor's office. I got the IUD three days ago and I...
I'm taking Sprintec birth control. Ive been on it for about 7 months now. On this pill pack, I missed the very first active pill on week ...
So I had my depo shot november 14th 2016 .. I always have a period whej im due for my depo shot . Every 12 weeks your supposed to get you...
1 answer |
Is this normal to start bleeding a day or two after a mirena removal even though I am taking active pills? when can i expect to stop? Wil...
Help - has anyone had a rash with Loestrin - I have been itching and have rash on stomache chest and back. I also experienced terrible d...
2 answers |
I am 30 yrs old, a mother of 3; ages 10, 3, and 18 months. Six weeks after the birth of my third child I had a bilateral tubal occlusion...
57 answers | 3 comments |
Hi, I have been on the implanon since April 2015. I never got a period until November I started bleeding non-stop. Every once in awhile ...
I'm 17 and 4-5 months ago I started the contraception patch, I left my patch on longer than a week accidentally and since being changed I...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources