Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9117) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
All last week I was having thick white discharge in my underwear and a funny smell in my vagina, I just today got my period four days ear...
So I am about to start taking pills and my doctor said to take it on my 1st day of menstruation. But I will have my period next month and...
Hi, i took 4 Nordette pills today as ECP at around 11am. Unprotected sex happened 3 days ago. Then i took 4 Althea pills at 11pm tonight....
Hi I had sex with my bf on the 4 or 5 day after my period (24 march) we use a condom but I still had a feeling like sperms got in me so I...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I've got a problem in taking my pill today for my pill was inside my bag and that bag was borrowed. What I did is that I bought a new one...
1 answer |
This is the second Mirena that I've had, and it's been in for about 18 months. About 3 months ago I had severe pains and a little bleedin...
Is there a way I could get pregnant ? Me and my boyfriend has did stuff several times he says he can't feel it .I get headaches nausea d...
Hi, I have been taking ortho-tricyclen lo for 4+ years and originally loved the pill because I had previously been on loestrin ( a lower ...
I had the Mirena IUD implanted at the end of last month(3 weeks ago). The last week I have had an itchy small bump on my vagina lip that ...
I'm getting the Mirena implant (IUD, birth control, lists 5 years) and I was wondering if any of you had it and your opinions on it. Than...
2 answers |
I was never on BC until Jan 2015. At this time due to breast concerns it was given as an option by my doctors. So at the age of 35 I was ...
I've been on tri sprintec (combination pill) for about 4 years now. My period ended this past Sunday and on the same day I was supposed t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my girlfriend is taking her birthcontrol for a week then suddenly we make sex on her 16day of taking pills and i came inside is it posibl...
I had a very drunken one night stand and did not wear a condom. I am not worried about STDs but worrying about pregnancy is killing me. S...
1 answer |
I had sex with my ex partner(who I only been with for about 2 months) on the 28th may,which was my last day of my period which I came o...
1 answer |
have been having problems with my period for about three years and I have bleed for 2 months straight before and it has started again ..i...
1 answer |
Hey I miss my shot in May and I haven't came on yet but I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative once again wh...
1 answer |
I have been on Orthro Tri Cyclin Lo for about 3 yrs. Out of those 3yrs, I've never missed a pill . I'm pretty good about taking my pills...
I'm on Orthro tri-cylin lo. I've been on it for about 3yrs. I have never missed a pill. I'm always on schedule. I'm freaking out because...
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex most times. Some d...
116 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris