Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I just switched birth control pills to Seasonique from a pill that had the same amount of hormones and I had unprotected sex before wa...
Please help! I recently tried yazmine birth control to regulate my period. I'm on my last pills. But I noticed clear discharge and that s...
SAW MY CYCLE ON THE 1-5TH OF NOVEMBER, HAD SEX ON THE 6-9TH, TOOK POSTINOR2 ON THE MORNING OF THE 8TH AND ON THE 9TH, HAD SEX AGAIN ON TH...
Hi, I recently started developing faint stretch marks on my breasts and thighs, although having lost some weight it was no more than ...
im 20 yrs old and i have been on the depo shot for a month and i have been on my period for 16 days when will it stop??? and is it normal...
111 answers | 7 comments |
I'm 19 and have been taking birth control pills (a generic version of Yaz) for several years for acne. It's worked well, and I rarely get...
I just had the Mirenia placed about 3 weeks ago. I am now starting my first cycle. I had it placed due to very heavy bleeding to the poin...
Hi! For the last two months, my period has been on time but instead of lasting 3-4 days, it has only been for 1-2. It's also very light, ...
|
I've been on birth control pills for 8 months with a one month break but have been consistently on it for two months now. I have never mi...
|
So i generally get my periods at start of every month. Last month(October) I had to take a emergency pill after that I got my periods ear...
|
I've been on birth control pills for 8 months with a one month break but have been consistently on it for two months now. I have never mi...
|
Has anyone ever had the mirena and did you experience any side effects like depression or mood swings? What ever your experiences are wit...
I took a plan b pill on October 21, 2016. The first day of my last menstrual cycle was October 12, 2016. It last for six days. I took the...
2 answers |
Hello, I am going on vacation and I would like to delay my period until I get back. I am not currently on birth control, but I am not lea...
1 answer |
6560305 tn?1384776811
My sole purpose of joining this site was to investigate the symptoms i've been having for over a month now. I've had 3 implants now.. I'm...
3 answers |
i take birth control and normally my periods are at the end of the month. but last birth control pack (end of september beginning of octo...
On Wednesday I missed my combination pill. On Thursday night, I take my pills at 10 pm each night, I realized I had missed the previous o...
1 answer |
I already messaged you on facebook but I was hoping to get a faster reply here. I just wanted to share about my situation now. On septemb...
1 answer |
When I was young I ALWAYS had bad cramps and my period was never normal. I would sometimes get it for 5 days or 9 days or even get it ear...
1 answer |
So I just recently started birth control, and typically I'm pretty good at taking it right on time; but today I was 30 mins late and day ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources