Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9357) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have experienced Migraines 15 years now and they began when I received the Mirena IUD. Although I no longer have the IUD the Migraines...
1 answer |
Has anyone had their mirena out due to acne and weight gain? Did the side effects clear up after removal and if so how long did it take? ...
i have been on depo since may 2016 i stop having periods in october 2016 i became sexually active with my partner in february 2017 since ...
Hi all... I am 26yrs old and i hav 20 months old baby girl. I have copper iud for past 7mnths. Ever since i had it, i spot every month...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I used to be on the pill, and never had an issue with sex. However, I just got sick of taking it everyday and decided to get the IUD Lile...
I had unprotected sex on the 8th day after my menses and took postinor 2 within 72 hours. My breast feels tender and my belly feels a lit...
I had unprotected sex on the 8th day after my menses and took postinor 2 within 72 hours. My breast feels tender and my belly feels a lit...
A friend told me that immediately after sec I should clean my vagina with some liquid to avoid chances of contracting sexually transmitte...
1 answer |
20117200 tn?1490517886
I started to take BCP particularly Nordette on march 9, then I decided to stop, my last pill intake was on march 21. I had sex on march 2...
20117200 tn?1490517886
I started to take BCP particularly Nordette on march 9, then I decided to stop, my last pill intake was on march 21. I had sex on march 2...
I took the morning after pill in June last year and since then have noticed an increase in the amount of light blonde hairs growing all ...
Hello. Had sex with a girl about 1.5 weeks ago, and we used condoms the whole time, but I believe one had a small hole in it on the side ...
3 answers |
I started my Diane 35 contraceptives a week ago. I have been told that after taking it for a week I can have unprotected sex but I shoul...
Dear Sir/Madam, We have 22 months old twin son & daughter who are the IVF babies. My wife had LMP 12.02.2017 & subsequently did the urin...
Hi Everyone, I'm 18 years old and have been using a diaphragm for the past six months. If I keep using a diaphragm for the next few y...
1 answer |
I have been on the Depo Provera shot for more than 5 years now. I read that the recommended amount of time that a young woman should be o...
3 answers |
Hi everyone! I am switching birth control from a hormonal method to a barrier method. I just bought the Caya Diaphragm and I am wonder...
I had a copper iud put in a little over a year ago after my second child. I experienced the side effects I was told could happen, worse ...
255 answers | 2 comments |
???
ive been having really bad migranes ever since i got the IUD. is it because of the mirena?
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, I had a baby 5 months ago and had the Mirena IUD put in almost three months ago. I really want to keep the Mirena but I am ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources