Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9378) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Three weeks ago I found out I was pregnant even with a properly placed Mirena. I had no periods for 8 years (2 mirenas). But three wee...
Dear Doctor, Three months ago i had a miscarriage at the week 5, it was the first pregnancy. In fact we had unprotected intercourse du...
13 answers | 4 comments |
Mirena Destroyed MY life I had my daughter in 2012, had the mirena inplanted 6weeks later... I hardly had periods for the first yea...
1 answer |
I recently got married and me and my husband decided to have the mirena removed because we want to start a family.. I had the mirena for ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm interested in getting the Paragard Copper IUD but have some concerns. 1) My doctor stated that rusting does not occur with the Pa...
My period began on Sunday evening and I took my first oral contraceptive pill that evening (it was my first time taking a contraceptive p...
I started my period and immediately began taking the birth control pill (it was my first time taking it). My period stopped after three d...
I have had a Mirena IUD for 2 years. The past 2 months I have had frequent watery discharge. I went to the doctor and he said that the I...
217 answers | 4 comments |
Hi everyone I need a help to answer my questions and I'm confused. My OB advised me to take althea pills, my last menstration was March 2...
Hi I recently purchased Chitosan weight loss supplement and I was wondering if it would effect the birth control pill or make it ineffect...
I started the patch on the first day of my period, April 4th, I've worn it correctly and changed it at the same time every week. Im on my...
Everytime I have been on the birth control pill. The mini pill and the full microgynon one I have bled during sex and for a while after. ...
I'm interested in getting the Paragard Copper IUD and through my research came across a few women who have experienced the IUD rusting wh...
I am 21 years old and have been on the shot (DEPO) since I was 18. I recently started having hot flashes and I wake up at night sweat pro...
6 answers |
I had a tubal ligation yesterday where they made one 1 cm incision at the top of my belly button and last night I noticed that all around...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Ive been on the depo shot for 5 yrs had my last shot on april 6 2016 and didnt get a period until march 25th 2017 and had ir for about 2 ...
Hello, I've been using the NuvaRing back to back in order to skip periods. Something happened to my tracking app, and I'm no longer su...
So, I'm 17 years old. I've been on the pill for almost three years now. I've had to contemplate going up in dosage due to easily spotting...
I have been on the pill for a number of years now only stopping to fall pregnant with my son. My periods had always been regular with red...
Ok so I went in to the doctors on march 31,2017 for a plan b, she convinced me to get an iud so that I won't worry about getting pregnan...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources