Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By nikkypie73
I have the arm implant now for a few months, no problem no nothing i finally meet a guy and we had sex and its only b...
By yomama10
Hiya! I know it is too early for me to do a HPT but I have severe anxiety and hunting through so many web pages is on...
By vsav13
Hi all, I just had my baby a month ago, and got back on the pill, about 5 days ago, I had been on the pill before...
UnsureMSOct 08
By Cindynun94
Hello. I have always had a normal period but this month was different so I'm a little scared. I started on the 31st o...
By Shefu12345
Can non hormonal iud be inserted if Pap smear result is abnormal??
By Miiirandaaa
I am on the depo provera shot and this is my last month being on it. I have been having fullness of my stomach and it...
By ahughes12
Well I'm 18 and I've been on birth control for a little over a year. I changed and have been on Gildess FE 1/20 for a...
kjbmgkOct 06
Arti Sharma, M.D. Sep 24, 2012
By drs771 Blank
Is it normal to have what feels like a knot at the incision where I had my tubal?
SaraW806Jan 02, 2012
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Jan 02, 2012
By kresha160 Blank
How much is too much masturbation?
By ShayShay18
Can you get pregnant from having sex while talking your reminder pills? I honestly don't understand how they work!!!
By countrygirl8196
I was on Clindamycin for a few weeks i took the last dose on Monday September 22nd i am also on the birth control pil...
By veronicaalex13
had my mirena for a full five years, during that time my AF was bizzare, 1 day of bleeding here and there too 5 days ...
By MOREY03
I STARTED TAKING AVIANE FOR 4 MTHS NOW, BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT I MISSED TAKING THE PILL SOME DAYS. MY PERIODS ARE NORMAL...
By Nj649
Been taking junel fe for about 8 months now, & from the beginning it's been so strange. First I had morning sickness ...
By Shefu12345
Does non hormonal IUD causes thin lining of ureterus? Any know about it let me know it can help me to decided .
By missychrissy93
Two days after having masturbated with a vibrator, I am bleeding. Today is the second day and the amount of bleeding ...
Chima7Oct 01
Jou_TOct 01
Chima7Oct 01
By Jou_T
I have been on birth control for almost 6 months now. I was taking it every day like I was supposed to. Well last mon...
Chima7Oct 01
By GeneBean9082
Hi! I just started Minastrin about three weeks ago. I was off of birth control for several months and the doctor at t...
Chima7Oct 01
By Shefu12345
hi there , i am thinking to opt for nova - T its IUD, i have a baby boy already. but i am confused after removing Nov...
Chima7Oct 01
By Bubbles2014
I just back taking my birth control. I have been on it for a month. This would the second. I just had my period last ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank