Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9442) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am currently on depo since 2016. I am stopping and ttc. I've been taking prenatals and l-argenine. I noticed spotting a couple of days ...
I had my mirena removed 17/07/17, I had it in for about 17 months with no periods. When it was removed I didn't bleed once not even spott...
Hello, I've had skyla for about three years now. Needing to change it in November. I have been having brown/red discharge lately a...
Hi good day. I started drinking Althea for the past 21 days at 8pm daily, without a miss pill. On my 1st pill free day, a had my mentruat...
My Son Just Turned A Month, And I Need To Make My Appointment For My 6Week Check Up And Some Birth Control.... I Have Had The Nexplanon...
I have started camrese it's a tri-monthly birth control. Right before I got on it I did have sex but he did 'pull out'. I took it on time...
I have had the arm implant for 2 years going on three. It’s almost time to get it taken out. I’ve never had a period on it . But recently...
i had a abortion on July 13. The same day i started birth control and i refrained from sex for two weeks like the doctors told me. I have...
I started the depo shot around June of 2011 and got my last shot in March of 2014. I did not get a period until around August of that yea...
Hi. I am a 21 year old female, and been having the depo injection every three months since May 2012. I have been having headaches and ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've had an IUD in for 26 months and it's my 3rd one in 8 years. My first one I took out because we wanted to try for a second child. A...
Today is July 30th i'm now 6 days late my average cycles range from 28-30 days and my period only last 3 days .I have been on Junel Fe fo...
okay so last month my ogbyn told me i could skip my period, by skipping the placebo pill. so this month i tried it i spotted to whole mon...
Hi, after i had started tking my birth control pill, i had unprotected sex on the 6th day. . with the pill you have to wait for seven day...
Hi. I am 18 years old, and have been having issues with hair loss. It all began about 2 years ago when I initially switched up my diet an...
my first born is only four months old, i have never used any method of birth control. what is the best method for me?
I was on the birth control Setlankin, and I recently switched to Emoquette. I switched by having an active pill of Setlankin and the next...
I was on the birth control Setlankin, and I recently switched to Emoquette. I switched by having an active pill of Setlankin and the next...
Hi. Iv had a mirena since 2015 but off late I have been getting cramps 2 weeks after having my periods and I continuously get milky white...
After my son was born (11 months ago).. Ive been trying not to get pregnant and about 4 months ago i got my 1st depo shot. I never experi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources