Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
21 - 40 (of 9467) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear community or any gynecologist as well Hi my name is sami &This is my first time on yasmin well one will my periods be much shorte...
1 answer |
In February I got the Depo shot. My doctor warned me that I would possibly bleed while on the shot. I did off and on but mostly on so I d...
3 answers |
I got my first Implanon just over 3 years ago and had no problems. Then in July I got my new one and about 3 weeks ago I started spotting...
1 answer |
I haven’t had a period for four months and was having really bad acne breakout. So i went to an obgyn and she told me to take provera for...
I haven’t had a period for four months and was having really bad acne breakout. So i went to an obgyn and she told me to take provera for...
Hello: I am 47 years old and still taking birth control. I also am taking Armour thyroid for my thyroid. Does the birth control pill h...
IUD
I had the IUD place wednesday September 27, since having it placed iv had nothing but GOOD experiences!! i'm very pleased that i decided ...
Dear Sir/Mam, I had sex with my wife and by mistake I ejaculated inside her without using condoms...within 2 hours of this she has...
30 answers |
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex most times. Some d...
118 answers | 2 comments |
So i had my birth control removed on a Friday and its been a week or two in feeling depressed weight gain and wanting cry for no reason. ...
I had unprotected sex (I know it isn't smart and the guy convinced me but still not smart) and the guy told me his pull out game was stro...
I was prescribed NuvaRing on Sept 20th and put it in same day around 12pm. I just had unprotected sex with ejaculation inside last night ...
I have just been prescribed the contraceptive pill Cerazette (mini pill). I was told that I should start taking it after my next period. ...
If I get my depo shot on the very first "available" day (which is 11 weeks) of the 3 period month, how long will it take to go into effec...
I got my nexplanon implant in February and since then it seems to have moved up in my skin. I mean it doesn't seem and feel as deep as wh...
I have the nexplanon implant in my upper inner arm. I would like to get a tattoo there. Is that okay or would it affect it?
had unprotected sex and after 2 days i took ECP and before 4 days of my usual period cycle date i had brown discharge and dark red heavy ...
1 answer |
I started my period today but this is not my off week. Should I be worried?
1 answer |
I gave birth on the 14th may 2017, didnt have any contraception until the 2nd of september the first day of my period it is now the 12th ...
Hi, I need help! I accidentally drop my birth control pill and accidentally crushed it. I put the crushed tablet in a spoon and took most...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources