Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
jemma116Feb 28
jaynazFeb 28
jemma116Feb 28
jaynazFeb 28
jaynazFeb 26
By jaynaz
My fiance and I had unprotected sex, and in the heat of things I ended up ejaculating inside. Although we know we wil...
By JB404
My boyfriend and I decided to take off the condom, stupid I know. However he ejaculated inside of me and I've only be...
rose2014Feb 27
By rose2014
Has anyone had any side effects? I have had nexplanon since December and im having a lot of problems. Im having bad p...
12381778_tn?1424975198
Chima7Feb 27
msniki412Feb 26
By crazymom10
I have had the Mirena IUD since 2010. I haven't really had my period since then, only spotting every now & then. yest...
By RecklessAmorr
I have been using the patch for a month now, about 2 weeks ago I forgot to change my pad and started my "pd" the fir...
By jaynaz
Are bloating and cramps common symptoms of taking Plan B? My fiance took Plan B One Step on Monday and today is alrea...
By QueeshaStephens
I've been on implanon for a few months now, everything was good period was rarely, until I started having sex with my...
By l_aml
So about a month ago I was fooling around with this guy and he fingered me and I think he might have also touched his...
By Dolphin1991
I've been on the depo provera shot for little over a year now. Just recently I've been having cramps that have lasted...
jaynazFeb 25
By Scared_Took_Plan_B
On Sunday 2/15/2015 my boyfriend and I went a little too far and he was rubbing his penis while I was hovering over h...
jaynazFeb 25
jaynazFeb 25
By alecanosan
hi! I jut want to ask if I still can get pregnant if I had sexual intercourse yesterday and i got my period a few hou...
By TT0419
I am on loestrin. I missed my 21st pill (last pill before the sugar pills) on Friday January 30th. I took it the ...
By mzt13finley
okay so I have always been told that you pretty much only have one choice when it comes permanent birth control and t...
By loopy2
Hi Just wanted abit of advice Iv recently come on off depo I had my first and last shot on 22nd of August I di...
By New2Nuvaring
I started nuvaring on Sunday, February 1st. My boyfriend and I have had sex several times using the pull out/withdra...
By carnellcadillac46
Hello all, So last month my girlfriend didnt tell me she started her birth control three days after she ended her ...
Elena2220Feb 23
klipscombFeb 04
lurooneyFeb 04
bby_17Feb 04
By Elena2220
So I just got the Mirena placed in today just wondering what everyone thinks about it. I am excited since I don't hav...
By Cruzannie
I am on birth control and I was late two months took two Prego test came back negative now I'm bleeding brown and li...
12323384_tn?1424666513
By DesieeJayy
Hey! My name is Destiny, I'm 17. Okay so I went to my OB-GYN a little over half a month ago and got my first Depo sho...
By Drigs188
I have been on nuva ring for 2 years now and just recently decided to have a baby with my long time boyfriend. I fini...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank