Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
IUD
By kimmiet772
i been on my period sinc June 9th. I have irregular periods and they come every 21 days. and they are very heavy and ...
By Ladygio
Can the Glutathione with Grape seed Extract affect the effectiveness of the Birth control pill?
By eam888
I have been on birth control for several months now (at least 5 or 6). It is the kind that goes month by month with a...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD May 28, 2012
By Squigg38 Blank
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and ...
By Juliejulz
Two days ago I had the novasure ablation and tubal ligation. It was done in an outpatient surgery center under a gene...
By Dev94
I was just wondering if leaving my bc in my truck on accident will cause them to become useless. I accidentally left ...
By Caitlin582
I need help.. i have been on birth control for over a year. I start my sugar pills on sunday, today is wednesday. and...
Amara20Aug 13
Chima7Aug 13
By Amara20
Hi,I took postinor 2 two days ago on d 11th,I had unprotected sex with my husband this morning 13th,is it possible I ...
RumurAug 13
By Bgrodgz
I'm desperately looking for answers here, I just got on nexplanon 3 months ago, the first month was great didn't appe...
Chima7Aug 13
MiwiAug 13
By Miwi
Im deciding on what birthcontrol to get!? Im thinking of the implant but what worries me is the weight gain side eff...
By Jollie02
My last depo shot was in Feb 2014. I had to go in May but did not go because we want to start a family. I still not ...
bambawaApr 02
tiffanyjalvordJan 22, 2013
KitKatgoRAWR22May 23, 2012
wildchild206Apr 26, 2012
By firstbaby07 Blank
My daughter is 6 weeks old. My doctor put me on the nuva ring (she didnt want me on the pill, since I got pregnant wi...
By yaeleker
i have the mireina but I think it has fallen out or is moving around in my stomach somewhere cuz I started having mor...
By lmcplus4
I am kinda mad right now. Just had a baby she will be 5 weeks on wendsday. Me and my hunby drank a little tonigt too...
7409776_tn?1408932789
By ciaramarieg
I was wondering what you other moms were going to be using for birth control? I'm not sure how many are out there but...
By Sazzle29
Hi, I'm on my 3rd implant the 1st 2 were implanon and this one is nexplanon. The 1st ones I had the normal side eff...
By shepack
I just had my third depo shot and i am bleeding heavier than after my first or second shot. I know bleeding is suppos...
Chima7Aug 11
Chima7Aug 11
By DovahhQueen
Ive been on the NuvaRing since my 6 week check up(about 20 months). Well this is the second time ive taken my ring ou...
By EmilyC_1
Hi, Okay so I need advice on my chances of getting pregnant. My boyfriend (soon to be fiancé) and I have an active se...
By EElaird
Im planning on having sex for the first time. Me and my partner agreed to use a condom. Parents are strict, so I can...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank