Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
41 - 60 (of 9257) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I just recently started birth control, and typically I'm pretty good at taking it right on time; but today I was 30 mins late and day ...
1 answer |
I originally started the pill because I have having periods twice a month, which is irregular and dangerous (in my opinion). The pill has...
1 answer |
I think I had my period on the 29 of october but, I took the plan b two weeks before. What's the difference between a period and spotting...
A few months ago I was prescribed birth control by my doctor, I was given Cryselle 28. I am 16, sexually active and suffering from modera...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Ive had three shots of the depo i was meant to go back for my next one on the 24th of october i decided not to im getting cramps and pain...
last period was on 8th October, had sex on the 13th Oct and took Postinor-2, 6 hours later(i swallowed the 2 pills at the same time). 2/3...
18981035 tn?1478485103
Soon, next week we are getting induced with our 3rd child. I am getting my tubes tied after. I asked my Dr several questions, he just ...
1 answer |
What are the chances of getting a girl pregnant if you *** in the condom and continue to have sex for a few minutes after that? However ...
3 answers |
I'm on cycle day 45, my period is 2 weeks late... I went to the doctors on cycle day 40-41 we did a pregnancy test which of course came b...
Hi I had sex with my bf on the 4 or 5 day after my period (24 march) we use a condom but I still had a feeling like sperms got in me so I...
13 answers | 2 comments |
I am 30 yrs old, a mother of 3; ages 10, 3, and 18 months. Six weeks after the birth of my third child I had a bilateral tubal occlusion...
56 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I got my first Depo-provera shot on October 18th. That was day 2 of my period. I had unprotected sex last night with someone t...
Hello My girlfriend is taking an 3 months period injection as a contraceptive. I was a bit worried when the nurse informed me about the ...
Hello, I have been given my FIRST depo-provera shot earlier this month, and it was not within my cycle - it was the 11th day afterwards....
I'm on the depo & I have just recently been put on Doxycycline 500mg. Twice a day. Does antibiotics lessen the effect of depo? What are ...
2 answers |
I had unprotected sex on october 12 and 13 and I know he ejcaulated in me. I took the pill on that next day the 14th that night. I starte...
Within the past week I have been Nauseated, Tired, Having Headaches, Some Heartburn and Acid Reflux, Loss of Appetite And have also been ...
10 answers |
I had been on depo for 4 years after being diagnosed with ibd to help with the cramping and I actually loved being on it, no periods or a...
I usually take my pill at 10 pm. It is 11:45 pm. Am I okay if I took it at 11:45?????? Am I still protected????
6 answers |
I've been on the pill. I have reached the red pills which is week 4. I just started my period and just took the last red pill. Is it okay...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources