Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By reserchfreak10
My friend just started using crystal for over 2 months first on and off and now more common. She's constanly asking m...
1468158_tn?1363029895
By hobojo
Ive had paragard for about a year now and i breast fed my daughter up until 2 weeks ago, ive got my first period and ...
hobojoFeb 13
By Luciee_clarke
if any one has had one what were your experiences did you like using it or hate it.
By hyg3
Can yaz cause depression when you stop taking it?
By CaliSFgirl
Hi everyone. I started taking tri-sprintec early in 2014 and noticed I was getting very anxious and depressed and cou...
1390847_tn?1344661068
By j17c27
I stopped taking birth control for 4-5 days when my schedule changed and I was just thrown off of when I took birth c...
By Vik95
Hi, I had sex with my boyfriend last night. We use protection all the time but yesterday we just went on without prot...
ashrefraFeb 10
BbyVFeb 10
BbyVFeb 10
By Amery_preshel22
Does birth control pills affect your menstruation cycle and does it affect your health and physical appearance?
By love1433
Hi I just recently lost my pillbox and I only had three green pills, which are my period pills. I had three pills lef...
loopy2Feb 09
loopy2Feb 09
junglyFeb 08
By loopy2
Hi I'm needing some advice I had my first and last depo shot On 22nd August 2014 So been around 6 months since ...
1927233_tn?1326673987
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Feb 17, 2012
By vienna_h Blank
Anyone try nuvaring as hormone treatment to suppress endometriosis with cysts? (until I have surgery in 6 months) ...
By angelcakesss
lastnight i had February 8th i had sex with my boyfriend it was protected and everytime he cums he would change into ...
By shadow_xo
I see heaps of girls nowdays saying you cant get pregnant when coming off the pill.. just want to clarify it does hap...
By Emmae22
HI, I started my menstrual cycle and I started my BC pills yesterday. My gyno told me to call her if i do experience ...
By hannahg123
I just stopped my birth control about 2 or 3 weeks ago and at first I was having clear discharge and some cramps so I...
eisha2801Feb 05
By eisha2801
Hello So this,has,happened to me before I start taking my bith control then I stop so my cycle stays on for like th...
By carnellcadillac46
Hello all, So my girlfriend has been on birth control for 6 years and she started a new pack three days late. And...
By Jucii_t
Ok so me and my partner have a Soren donor and we are trying to become pregnant again but we were thinking that it di...
By Jucii_t
I came in here the other day posted a question and have yet to get some much needed feed back on my situation
By lily110
i got intimate with this guy on 3rd jan. we didnt use protection but it wasnt full penetration, it just touched the v...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank