Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
41 - 60 (of 9177) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I have been on the depo shot since November. I took a break from it in May and didn't get my shot until last Wednesday (August 17)...
Dear Doctor, Three months ago i had a miscarriage at the week 5, it was the first pregnancy. In fact we had unprotected intercourse du...
12 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, I am currently on LEILA 35-ed for a month now, I had my period last August 13, and noticed that I am actually bleeding between period...
My girlfriend took this pill one time on March 31st. She later received a very heavy period April 12th that lasted for 8 days but no cram...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Hi. I just began birth control xulane after a year + of no hormonal birth control. I started the patch the day my menstrual cycle began...
For a few hours after taking my birth control the last couple of days I've experienced sharp and shooting pains in my vagina and lower ri...
On the 10th i got my period as normal then on the 13th my period was light as usual basically they was nuttin flowing then on the 13th m...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Okay this is pertaining to my period and my birth control. I had my daughter a little over two months ago and started my birth control th...
I took Flucanazole for a chronic yeast infection and was prescribed one pill once a week for 3 weeks. After the 3 weeks, my periods becam...
Hi everyone, I have been on Loestrin 20 for almost 11 months now to treat endometriosis. It is the only birth control I have ever used...
I'm 27 and had a Mirena inserted over six months ago after very heavy periods lead to anemia and needing some blood transfusions. I had ...
Had my minerna removed bleed a little with some gushes and one big clot for 4daysand my bleeding and slowed down almost stopped. But sin...
Hello, I recently quit an oral contraceptive that contained progesterone and estrogen. I've been on birth control for over 10 years. I...
I'll try to explain so it makes sense. I wanted to skip my period July long weekend, so I didn't take a week break for my period. Did ...
I just started a brand new birth control on Friday. Let me clarify that I've been on birth control for almost a year, I'm just switching ...
1 answer |
Hi I've had an copper t placement in ever since I been bleeding a lot. In June it fell out cause of heavy bleeding I was given norcolute ...
1 answer |
So i had the depo shot for 3 months it wore off in june but i still have not had a period even when i was on the depo. Is it normal???
1 answer | 1 comment |
I just switched my BC pill this morning. I looked at the package insert for both my old pill and new pill, and they both said that when s...
1 answer |
I have a cycle that lasts about 32 days and I'm starting on the pill (minerva) for contraceptive purposes...do i just take the pill as pe...
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex most times. Some d...
115 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources