Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
41 - 60 (of 9147) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been on and off the contraceptive pill for a couple of years now. I like it as a method of birth control, period regulation and th...
Hi. The condom broke when my boyfriend and I were having sex on 23 July. My last period that came was on 14 June and has not come during ...
Pls help me... I am 22 years old and i have never missed my period before. Recently, i had sex with my boyfriend and even though he could...
Pls help me... I am 22 years old and i have never missed my period before. Recently, i had sex with my boyfriend and even though he could...
ok i have been on depo since 2007 and i have taken breaks from it but my question is i am not due for my next needle for another 10 days...
So on June 3rd, I received my first Depo Provera injection while on my period, so I was told it would be effective immediately. I felt fi...
I'm on edge about getting my tubes tied but my husband thinks I should get on birth control. What do you guys think is the best birthday ...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Is it true that taking i-pill can delay your periods and also you do get discharge a few times before your normal cycle?
4 answers |
Hi everyone I'm new here, so hopefully someone can help. I recently started seeing someone and I'm waiting for the first day of my ...
1 answer |
I got the implant out in June 30 2016, and since my period ended I ve just been getting old blood. it started off slightly there and to t...
1 answer |
540310 tn?1343627720
When birth control and condoms fail. Is there anyone out there willing to share with me some advice or personal experience with abortion...
9 answers |
What was your experience with the implant in the arm? I'm planning on getting that but wanted to know how others experienced it.
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, So I've had my Implanon for 2 years now. Every time me and my partner have sex, I get my period or what seems to be it. Would this b...
All last week I was having thick white discharge in my underwear and a funny smell in my vagina, I just today got my period four days ear...
So I am about to start taking pills and my doctor said to take it on my 1st day of menstruation. But I will have my period next month and...
Hi, i took 4 Nordette pills today as ECP at around 11am. Unprotected sex happened 3 days ago. Then i took 4 Althea pills at 11pm tonight....
Hi I had sex with my bf on the 4 or 5 day after my period (24 march) we use a condom but I still had a feeling like sperms got in me so I...
13 answers | 1 comment |
I've got a problem in taking my pill today for my pill was inside my bag and that bag was borrowed. What I did is that I bought a new one...
1 answer |
This is the second Mirena that I've had, and it's been in for about 18 months. About 3 months ago I had severe pains and a little bleedin...
Is there a way I could get pregnant ? Me and my boyfriend has did stuff several times he says he can't feel it .I get headaches nausea d...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources