Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
41 - 60 (of 9453) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I started the depo shot around June of 2011 and got my last shot in March of 2014. I did not get a period until around August of that yea...
Hi. I am a 21 year old female, and been having the depo injection every three months since May 2012. I have been having headaches and ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've had an IUD in for 26 months and it's my 3rd one in 8 years. My first one I took out because we wanted to try for a second child. A...
Today is July 30th i'm now 6 days late my average cycles range from 28-30 days and my period only last 3 days .I have been on Junel Fe fo...
okay so last month my ogbyn told me i could skip my period, by skipping the placebo pill. so this month i tried it i spotted to whole mon...
Hi, after i had started tking my birth control pill, i had unprotected sex on the 6th day. . with the pill you have to wait for seven day...
Hi. I am 18 years old, and have been having issues with hair loss. It all began about 2 years ago when I initially switched up my diet an...
my first born is only four months old, i have never used any method of birth control. what is the best method for me?
I was on the birth control Setlankin, and I recently switched to Emoquette. I switched by having an active pill of Setlankin and the next...
I was on the birth control Setlankin, and I recently switched to Emoquette. I switched by having an active pill of Setlankin and the next...
Hi. Iv had a mirena since 2015 but off late I have been getting cramps 2 weeks after having my periods and I continuously get milky white...
After my son was born (11 months ago).. Ive been trying not to get pregnant and about 4 months ago i got my 1st depo shot. I never experi...
3 weeks ago on a Tuesday I missed my pill. I realised this on Wednesday so I took Tuesday & Wednesday's pills. On Thursday I lost track ...
20556430 tn?1500631246
this is Rosemary from China, i was diagnosed with PCOS by the local hospital. i've been trying many ways to recover, from the CTM(Chinese...
Im 16yo and i've been having breakthrough bleeding? for the past week. Ive been on tri sprintec for about 2 years now and this has never...
1 answer |
I am currently on trinessa and have been for a couple of years. A few weeks ago I was on flagyl for bacterial vaginosis. I continued to t...
Hi everyone, I got a Paragard (Copper) IUD inserted about a month ago. Just about 2 days ago, I started to experience symptoms of con...
I had my first Mirena for 6 years, and just a few months after insertion my periods completely stopped. I went back this past March and ...
I am on birth controls and my period started 2 weeks in and lasted 5 days. After the 3rd week it started again at the normal time like an...
2 answers |
Hello all, I put my nuvaring in 4 days ago. It made me feel very sick. I had unprotected sex twice yesterday. Today I took the ring out...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources