Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9373) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello all, I had a baby 5 months ago and had the Mirena IUD put in almost three months ago. I really want to keep the Mirena but I am ...
2 answers |
1181036 tn?1367372240
I have a 3yr old son and a 9 month daughter that I am breast feeding. I was thinking about getting the Mirena IUD but I'm nervous about i...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I went in for a change out on my IUD and this is my 3rd one. Afterwards I had some bleeding like I was on my period which was kinda stran...
i have been off he depo shot for about 5 months and have not stopped bleeding. i have had sex on a day where i was light and i am still b...
1 answer |
When I was 16, I was put on the depo shot as a form of birth control. At the time it was the best thing for me; I was active, busy with s...
2 answers |
Hello, my girlfriend has been on Altavera(combined hormone BC pills 21 active 7 placebo) for quite a while. Last month she missed a pill ...
1 answer |
About 4 months ago, I switched from Alesse to Yaz. At the beginning of my most recent pack, I accidentally began using an old Alesse pack...
Hi I am 39 years old and I am on my 2nd mirena coil. I have had no bleeding periods or spotting for the last 9 years since i had it put i...
Okay so I was one of many who made a silly mistake, I had unprotected sex not last night but the night before and stopped taking the pill...
1 answer |
so i've been on the nuvaring for about 1 and a half to two years now. 2 days before i was suppose to take my ring out i got a brown reddi...
What should I do?? My mail-in prescription service is telling me the manufacturer cannot supply Lomedia 24fe right now (this has been goi...
Hello, i know this is very TMI. I just have a couple of questions. I had a second Mirena inserted about 2 months ago, cause the first one...
|
Okay.. this may be a stupid question so I'm sorry. I've been on the pill for two years now. I've only missed a day maybe twice(nothing re...
|
I forgot to take two of my birth control pills the week before I would normally start my period. I began bleeding for 2 days because I fo...
|
Been taking my birth control pill for two months straight and went on for a third which i've never done before but i've experiencd spotti...
|
This is my first month of lolo birth control pills, and I have been taking them at the same exact time every day. I have not missed a sin...
|
1533382 tn?1357965752
I'll start at the beginning...I had my 2nd daughter in September, went for my 6 week exam in October and decided to go with mirena IUD fo...
3 answers |
I've been taking the BC pills, Mononessa, since August 2016 and for the first 5 months I didn't have any major issues besides headaches. ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have had the Mirena for a while now, and unfortunately I cannot for the life of me figure out if it has been 4 years or 5. I know I go...
12 answers |
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
5 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources