Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9277) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! For the last two months, my period has been on time but instead of lasting 3-4 days, it has only been for 1-2. It's also very light, ...
|
I've been on birth control pills for 8 months with a one month break but have been consistently on it for two months now. I have never mi...
|
So i generally get my periods at start of every month. Last month(October) I had to take a emergency pill after that I got my periods ear...
|
I've been on birth control pills for 8 months with a one month break but have been consistently on it for two months now. I have never mi...
|
Has anyone ever had the mirena and did you experience any side effects like depression or mood swings? What ever your experiences are wit...
I took a plan b pill on October 21, 2016. The first day of my last menstrual cycle was October 12, 2016. It last for six days. I took the...
2 answers |
Hello, I am going on vacation and I would like to delay my period until I get back. I am not currently on birth control, but I am not lea...
1 answer |
6560305 tn?1384776811
My sole purpose of joining this site was to investigate the symptoms i've been having for over a month now. I've had 3 implants now.. I'm...
3 answers |
i take birth control and normally my periods are at the end of the month. but last birth control pack (end of september beginning of octo...
On Wednesday I missed my combination pill. On Thursday night, I take my pills at 10 pm each night, I realized I had missed the previous o...
1 answer |
I already messaged you on facebook but I was hoping to get a faster reply here. I just wanted to share about my situation now. On septemb...
1 answer |
When I was young I ALWAYS had bad cramps and my period was never normal. I would sometimes get it for 5 days or 9 days or even get it ear...
1 answer |
So I just recently started birth control, and typically I'm pretty good at taking it right on time; but today I was 30 mins late and day ...
1 answer |
I originally started the pill because I have having periods twice a month, which is irregular and dangerous (in my opinion). The pill has...
1 answer |
I think I had my period on the 29 of october but, I took the plan b two weeks before. What's the difference between a period and spotting...
A few months ago I was prescribed birth control by my doctor, I was given Cryselle 28. I am 16, sexually active and suffering from modera...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Ive had three shots of the depo i was meant to go back for my next one on the 24th of october i decided not to im getting cramps and pain...
last period was on 8th October, had sex on the 13th Oct and took Postinor-2, 6 hours later(i swallowed the 2 pills at the same time). 2/3...
18981035 tn?1480198217
Soon, next week we are getting induced with our 3rd child. I am getting my tubes tied after. I asked my Dr several questions, he just ...
1 answer |
What are the chances of getting a girl pregnant if you *** in the condom and continue to have sex for a few minutes after that? However ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources