Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9426) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was taking birth control for several months but after it made my depression much worse so after a talk with my boyfriend i quit taking ...
Hello! I have a couple questions: 1) I am on my second month of Trinessa birth control. Is skipping the placebo pills safe? 2) Ho...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I started taking depo when I was 16. I'm 18 now and stopping mainly because I want my body to return to normal for a while since I've bee...
I'm on birth control and this months period is light to where it's a light pink, had some brown, and it's not heavy to where it touches t...
I've been on the pill since I was 18 (in now 26) I was on a combined pill briefly and then was out on a mini pill until recently it was d...
So, the week before I had unprotected sex I was in a country where there was a different time zone and i took a week's worth of birth con...
I have had my copper IUD for over two years now and never had a problem till now. I have always had reg. periods that last 5- 7 days. Wel...
12 answers | 1 comment |
I am looking for a US birth control pill equivalent. I am from Australia and need a progesterone only micro pill. I have been on Microl...
On Sunday April 30 my boyfriend and I had protected sex, then laterbthat day we had unprotected sex. He pulled out both times before he c...
1 answer |
4157391 tn?1350411537
So I've been taking birth control pills for almost a year now and I've been having mood swings and my sex drive is gone and sweat flashs....
1 answer |
4157391 tn?1350411537
I've been taking birth control pills for almost a year now and I've been having mood swings and my sex drive gone down. I've been having ...
Hi I am 39 years old and I am on my 2nd mirena coil. I have had no bleeding periods or spotting for the last 9 years since i had it put i...
1 answer |
I've had the mirena coil for 3 years with no problems. Had light pink spotting yesterday and today with stomach pains and lower back pain...
1 answer |
Three weeks ago I found out I was pregnant even with a properly placed Mirena. I had no periods for 8 years (2 mirenas). But three wee...
Dear Doctor, Three months ago i had a miscarriage at the week 5, it was the first pregnancy. In fact we had unprotected intercourse du...
13 answers | 4 comments |
Mirena Destroyed MY life I had my daughter in 2012, had the mirena inplanted 6weeks later... I hardly had periods for the first yea...
1 answer |
I recently got married and me and my husband decided to have the mirena removed because we want to start a family.. I had the mirena for ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm interested in getting the Paragard Copper IUD but have some concerns. 1) My doctor stated that rusting does not occur with the Pa...
My period began on Sunday evening and I took my first oral contraceptive pill that evening (it was my first time taking a contraceptive p...
I started my period and immediately began taking the birth control pill (it was my first time taking it). My period stopped after three d...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources