Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Niiky05Aug 28
Chima7Aug 26
By Niiky05
Hello! Ive been using birth control for over a year, but I missed a pill 8 days before my 7 day pill. I had unprote...
Chima7Aug 28
By shayshayrocks25
I been on depo for seven and a half years I recently stop taking it in April 2014 I want to know how long will it tak...
Chima7Aug 28
By wande2014
Hi, I fixed my IUD 2 months after having my baby by C-Section, it has been 3 months since then, i didn't have any pro...
By hersheyzkizzes
I am late taking my new pad pf pills and have sex before i start the first pill and was already escaped one day and i...
By hersheyzkizzes
Hello! ive been taking contraceptive pills and i miss sometimes but can recover or take it on the next day i did not ...
By prathejohn
is it safe to have sex before 10 days of menstrual. Myself and wife are having sex and trying to make her pregnant. S...
By Des1016
I started using Nuvaring in March of this year. Last month, July, I had the ring out for more that 12 hours and had u...
Chima7Aug 26
By Miwi
Has anyone nexplanon implant ever broke??? How is it suppose to feel? I got mine on friday so ive has it for 5 days a...
Chima7Aug 26
By olive121
I'm starting Lo Loestrin Fe for heavy bleeding and cramps. I'm not using it as a birth control method since I'm not i...
By coco9525
I have sex on the 9th of this month and my fertile window was on the 12th I took the plan b pill after I got it from ...
Chima7Aug 25
By M101010
I am on Junel Fe birth control and I have been for at least 6 months now. I have not missed a pill this month. Me and...
Chima7Aug 25
By sl7112
I am currently on Ortho-cyclen. I missed one pill on Monday, took two pills on Tuesday, had unprotected sex on Friday...
By GummyBearsRevenge69
im switching from the nuvaring to the ortho evra patch. i took out the vuvaring out on tuesday and my doc said to sta...
By KinaaBinaa
I was prescribed levafloxcin 750mg and had unprotected sex twice since ive been taking it . . . Im also on depo . . ...
By Honeyyys
Has anyone taken microgynon 30 and experienced vaginal itching?...the inner labia in particular. I have ruled out thi...
By Mbrookshire80
I had my Mirana in for 5 years then had it removed in July 2014, I had my first period aweek later, but for some reas...
By mholley98
I started taking Ortho Tri-clen Lo on the Sunday after i got off my period like i was told by my doctor and took my n...
???
By tonya201436
I have pcos and my doctor put me on provera for ten days and then BC to regulate my periods but I got AF on August 3r...
By Dombuddy22
I stopped taking my birth control on the placebo week about 2 weeks ago and now I'm having headaches that don't seem ...
By 951001
Boyfriend and I had sex at 4 in the afternoon (it's now 9:30). He had a condom on but halfway through he took it off....
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank