Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9112) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi! I recently had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend (with condom on) but just to make sure I used Nordette as an ecp. My boyfriend...
1 answer |
About a week ago I was diagnosed with an ovarian cysts, and I was told it may make me miss my period. Unfortunately, I had been planning ...
I was persuaded into an arranged marriage late last year after many months of uncertainty. I married as a virgin and had many many reserv...
I am 19 years old and have been on the birth control pill for about 4 years. I have been sexually active and have been fine. I finished m...
This is my second month on birth control and I had my period for two weeks before the week I was supposed to have it, on the week I was s...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi there, I am 36 years old and like that when on my LoEstrin Fe birth control pill that I do not have a period and hardly any cramps...
1 answer |
I've had Nexplanon since January and I had a light period before it got put in. A few days of spotting then nothing for three months. But...
Iud
Can anyone give me feed back on the paragard iud? Good and bad feed back.
I have had my copper IUD for over two years now and never had a problem till now. I have always had reg. periods that last 5- 7 days. Wel...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I'm on my 3rd baby and really want to get my tubes tied after she comes out, but I'm really scared that I will be in a lot of pain or tha...
1 answer |
Last month I took a few pills late, but never completley missed one, I'm on microgestin, it caused my period to come a week early I guess...
Hi, I have been on birth control for 3 months and about 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I didn't have sex but I was on top of him naked an...
Hello, so I have 24-day cycle on average, My next period, if not late or early, is going to get started on the 21st of June, the day I'm ...
so I've recently become sexually active and I've had a few pregnancy scares so I'm wondering what would happen to me if I go on "The Pill...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Do any of you have the copper IUD? I've had it for a little over a month and when I first got it in I had a period and lots of cramping b...
I haven't had a period after mirena removal for 2.5 months. I had it in for two years. I had a regular period before the mirena and durin...
1 answer |
Please help! I have been taking Lexapro 20 mg for over 2 years now and it has been very helpful for my depression. I had to find ...
1 answer |
I'm on neplaxonon for about half a year. My periods are so unsual. Sometimes I can have 2 month or 3 month with no period then I'll have ...
1 answer |
I have missed three consective pills this month which i was taking for last 4 months and on the third no pill day i got periods also star...
I just had a baby. I'm looking for a form of birth control . I want the iud. But I've he as Rd soo many bad n good things abt it. I don...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris
Raleigh, NC