Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9341) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am on lo loestrin fe and i have been on it continuously for about two years and on the birth control I stopped getting my period. O...
My gynecologist prescribed me lo loestrin fe to help with irregular and painful periods. I started taking it the first day of my period,...
I've been on Sprintec birth control for 6 months and never had this problem till now. I have always started my period 3 days after I st...
I've been on yaz for about 5 months now and its fine anyway I skipped my placebo pills last week and started out with a new pack but I no...
I'be been on the pill for about 5 years now and my periods were always regular.. recently I started university and noticed my periods hav...
Hi there, So I hope someone knows more about this. I'm on the NuvaRing and as it is quite a new thing, my doctor doesn't know it, I fin...
Okay so for the past 3 months I have been a day late on putting in my nuvaring. I use to put in on sundays. Then I put it in on Monday. T...
|
Good Morning, I am also having Issues with my Clamp, I have had Symptoms for several years, but just kind of brushed them off because ...
222080 tn?1189759422
Tubal Ligation Clip came off after 10 years. Yes, two years ago, one of my clips came off and lodged in my hip. has any one heared of th...
75 answers | 6 comments |
How is it that most women who take postinor 2 before ovulation and it delays the ovulation, get their periods on time or earlier? How lon...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I'm going to be married soon, and we want to only use protection when necessary... has anyone had success with the MyCycles fertility pre...
Hi I am on sprintec birth control pill and I have been for almost 10 months now. I've never missed a pill and I've always taken it on tim...
1 answer |
Hello, I had the depo injection in September for 12 weeks and then had the nexplanon implant in this December. I just had the nexplano...
Hey, I'm just wondering if anyone has been though this. I'm 18, I stopped taking the pill on the 25th of November 2016. I usually start ...
I was on depo from March to October. Depo lasts, supposedly, 3 months in your body. I had received the first in March and the second in J...
1 answer |
I TOOK PLAN B DEC 13, HAD MY PERIOD 2 WEEKS AFTER 2 DAYS AFTER MY ACTUAL DAY. NORMAL LIKE ALWAYS. HOWEVER NOW I BREAST HURT (TENDERNESS...
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex most times. Some d...
118 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I only had one shot of depo. I was not told i shouldnt take it if i wanted to conceive within the next year. well its been 3 months si...
22 answers | 6 comments |
Last year there was a mishap in the pharmacy and I received the wrong birth control with a higher dose or hormone. It wreaked havoc on my...
I'm still on my first injection, I got it on the first day of my period in December. The nurse told me about possible side effects and su...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources