Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9059) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm really confused on what birth control does and why it can be so important. Any insight?
1 answer |
I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried the bc Jolivette? Any side effects? Praises? Or complaints? I'm wondering because this is...
1 answer |
I've been taking sprintec for almost a year now. I take my pill at the same time everyday, I do not miss any pills. But everyday around 1...
I have been on a birth control pill for a few years now and like I'm meant to, if I get spotting for 3 days I stop the pill, let myself h...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Me and my partner had sex the whole weekend of the 22nd. I took Plan B midnight Saturday but we again had sex Sunday. Here's when the con...
2 answers |
I had the essure procedure done in 2011after I had my 7th child. please tell me why my periods are so painful and heavy now after my proc...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I've been taking microgestin for about 5 1/2 years now. I've neve noticed a brown spotting the week before my period at all. Yesterday ...
Does anyone know how much are the pink pills go for .
1 answer |
I guess I should start at the beginning. I was on Nuvaring and was always regular (even when not on BC), I stopped Nuvaring Oct of 2015...
1 answer |
I'm new to this. I'm 21. I've just began my desogestral pill. I've never been on any contraception before, I'm just wondering if anyone h...
Hey I recently gave birth and wondering what experience everyone has had with the implant? the progestogen only pill (Pop)? .. Am Rea...
3 answers |
Ive had depo injection twice so ive been on depo 6 months and i was meant to have my third one 2 weeks ago but i missed it, ive had no pe...
I started on Birth Control in Aug 2015. I seemed to do fine on it. On Christmas break, home from College, I got up one morning with my ...
After the initial settle in when I had Mirena inserted my period stopped altogether. I can count on just a few fingers how many times I h...
I have been taking Sprintec for almost a month now and its caused my breasts to swell and nausea so far, but those side effects have gone...
1 answer |
Little semen dropped on the outside of my vagina on april31 and i wiped it off as much as i could and washed too but im not sure how effe...
4 answers |
Ok so I've just started the pill and me and my partner had sex and the condom broke I hadn't been taking the pill for 7 consecutive days ...
i had a iud fitted last year to a non hormonal one and was going really well but the last 4 months i have been having a period every 2 we...
1 answer |
Let me start with the fact that I'm 45 and have had endometrial ablation (so rarely get my period). Yesterday my boyfriend's condom cam...
2 answers |
I am 16 and I am just starting to have sex. My boyfriend doesn't really like condoms, but more importantly, I don't feel 100% safe using...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
136956 tn?1425609872
Blank
ticked