Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
4852917_tn?1386382280
LaceyM12Apr 05
By LaceyM12
So I got the depo shot in November and never got a second one. Well my periods starting coming on the 5th of each mon...
By murphys Blank
I am a 46 yr old woman who was convinced that the Depo Prevara shot woud be perfect for me. I was on BCP's for years....
Sug17Apr 04
By sweetheartmomo
What type of birth controm stops periods..?
FealiaApr 04
Chima7Mar 30
By Fealia
I am constantly telling my boyfriend that I am on birth control (The DEPO Shot) and that it's okay to have sex with m...
By eng17
I've noticed that during those instances where I've had sex and sperm has almost certainly come into contact with my ...
By glona
how long do the effects of taking postinor2 take before you can get pregnant again? i took 2 doses,i.e four tablets ...
By bambawa
Have been using nuvaring since December, on my seven days break I had unprotected sex is possible for me to be pregn...
By tenfourtennis
Hello, I would like to skip my period for the next couple of months due to some events that I need to attend. I am c...
By eng17
I've noticed that during those instances where I've had sex and sperm has almost certainly come into contact with my ...
By pascaleyoung
Today, I lost my virginity. One or two hours later, he called me and told me once he picked up the condom again, he r...
By pinky2pinks
Hi, I have been using my birth control pills for 3 months. I take pills for 21 days and take a break of 7 days. Us...
By unafamous
I took 100mg of minocycline twice a day for 4 days( I stopped due to side effects) im on birth control and had sex wi...
By Ilikecats123
I'm supposed to take two 150mg doses of fluconazole. How long after the second pill on the second day should I wait u...
By Redheadbloop
Im 16 years old and my boyfriend is15. On tuesday we decided to have unprotected sex using the pull and pray method a...
By airish18
hi please help me ive been in diane35 since october last yr and last month feb 2014 after finishing one pack without ...
By Brianna70
I am sexually active. I just got my birth control changed. I was on ortho tryclen low,I had to change because it made...
By Samanthaanne26
Hi all, I changed from Levlen to Yaz three months ago. I haven't had sex in 2 years, but I have OCD where I think I c...
By lisamaria36
i am on birth comtroll i have been on birth controll for 3 years . ive been on like 6 differnt pills since march 2011...
By ayahsuhnice
I don't have fertility problems, but I would like to give birth to multiples. Is it wrong to want fertility treatment...
By mcbush
I never or rarely had cramps before i started taking the pill and now I get them regularly I told my doctor but she s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank