Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9455) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my first Mirena for 6 years, and just a few months after insertion my periods completely stopped. I went back this past March and ...
I am on birth controls and my period started 2 weeks in and lasted 5 days. After the 3rd week it started again at the normal time like an...
2 answers |
Hello all, I put my nuvaring in 4 days ago. It made me feel very sick. I had unprotected sex twice yesterday. Today I took the ring out...
I had the implant fitted in January and I have recently noticed that during sex I don't seem to self lubricate as well, and because of th...
So I started Depo provera 2 weeks and 2 days ago and I had unprotected sex 7 days after the shot and I was worried and called my docter t...
4 answers |
What are the side effects? Have many experienced acne and weight gain?
This post is about my girlfriend. About a year and a half ago she got a IUD. She's 42 and it was not the Mireya one. Seems when I google ...
1 answer |
So i'm 16 and i've been on tri sprintec for 2 years now. I just became sexually active 5 months ago with the same person, we're both clea...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm 16 and I want to go on the pill because I'm scared of condoms not working but I have no idea how to talk to my mum about it.
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, My husband and I took Plan B five days ago, on Monday. Ironically, two days later on Wednesday, I had an overwhelming sensation th...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I had protected sex with my gf on the 29 of may,so after that she took postinor2 cause she is scared of pregnancy,uptill date she has not...
I had unprotected sex 5 days before i got my copper IUD removed. Is there a chance i can get pregnant, even though my partner did not fin...
I dont have time to go to the doctor because of work schedule. I want to know what pills should I use. Thank you.
Hi I had sex with my bf on the 4 or 5 day after my period (24 march) we use a condom but I still had a feeling like sperms got in me so I...
14 answers | 2 comments |
I got the depo shot in febuary my 3 months has been over since may but i have this brown discharge that wont go away its now june almost ...
I have been on the Nuvaring for 5 years. Everything has been normal until a couple weeks ago. A few months ago I had a light period for ...
sex
So I am on the birth pill and I had protected sex with my boyfriend a few weeks ago and now I have discharge and a rash downstairs, I am ...
My mother forced me onto a birth implant called nexplanon, it has worked but my arm hurts where it resides and if someone grabs it it hur...
So I had unprotected sex about a week before my period was due , but it was only stuck in and out a couple of times. ( at this time I w...
1 answer |
Recently, My girlfriend gave me a handjob and i ejaculated eventually inside my boxers. I accidentally touched the non-white part of seme...
A
A
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources