Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
61 - 80 (of 9256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I use the contraceptive pill and condoms with my boyfriend. My period is late. I took a test today and it was negative. Should I be pregn...
Hi im just curious. Im actually taking pills right now but there are times i dont get to finish the pack cause I tend to forget taking it...
I started my using Nuvaring about a month and a half now and am currently on my second ring. I put a new ring in about 3 weeks after I in...
I have been on Lo Loestrin Fe birth control from about 4 months now. The first month I got my period on schedule and experienced no side ...
I've had the nexplanon implant for about 2 1/2 years. I have always had irregular,long and heavy periods. In the beginning with the nexpl...
1 answer |
I'm new to this and this is my first post so I hope it makes sense
1 answer |
I took it as soon as I remembered but it says if it's the 3rd row then to finish the rest of the active pills and to skip the placebo one...
I took it as soon as I remembered but it says if it's the 3rd row then to finish the rest of the active pills and to skip the placebo one...
I'm 19 years old and I am sexually active with my boyfriend. I am on the pill however I noticed a very light red color when I whipped the...
I was put on Junell three years ago, my periods were light. And my obgyn wanted me to get the blood flow regulated. I went without having...
I was told to schedule an ultrasound a month from now to see if it adjusts. What happens if it doesn't adjust? Can my doctor adjust it b...
I just got the shot for the first time this morning. This may also be the last time depending on how I react to it. I have read stories w...
I was wondering if I'm still protected if I just continue on with the pack as usual. I didn't miss a pill, I just lost a few of the ones ...
Hi. Two weeks ago I had the paragard IUD inserted. My son was born three months ago and my husband and I thought this would be a good sol...
I've been on BC for about 4 months now (not long, I know). With midterms and school work I've missed some days (plus my doctor gave it to...
1 answer |
hi all, i had unprotected sex with my partner who is now 40 yrs old. She took i-pill immediately after an hour. Is there any chance sh...
I am sexually active but haven't been in several months and it's bothering me that I'm bleeding even when I'm not supposed to.
I have had a Mirena IUD for 2 years. The past 2 months I have had frequent watery discharge. I went to the doctor and he said that the I...
216 answers | 3 comments |
i been on the nexplanon birth control since december 2015, ive been bleeding for so long, spotting, brown discharge, painful headaches, b...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources