Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
bambawaApr 02
tiffanyjalvordJan 22, 2013
KitKatgoRAWR22May 23, 2012
wildchild206Apr 26, 2012
BrittamazingApr 17, 2012
By firstbaby07 Blank
My daughter is 6 weeks old. My doctor put me on the nuva ring (she didnt want me on the pill, since I got pregnant wi...
TandK1990Apr 01
DotssFeb 18
JohnnCTFeb 06
By jjsangel Blank
Hello, I am a 28 year old engaged mom of two, with a huge problem. I have lost my libido, I have no interest in sex...
By cassiiidiiii
Hello I'm 2 months post partum .. I have been sexualy active.. I don't want to get pregnant ant time soon.. I have no...
7535508_tn?1391723905
kcov09Mar 31
By kcov09
Im just going to start off by saying I messed up. So I got my nexplanon removed march 4th, I went and got the nuvarin...
By ddim
Im 43 yrs old and am i'm planning to go back on the mini pill . id like to get some feedback on women my age who are ...
Chima7Mar 29
By karla01
Im pregnant at the moment but my doc. Is steady asking what birth control am i planning on using when i give birth, i...
Chima7Mar 29
By Birdgirl1987
I missed taking my pill( loestrin) six hours the night before I had sex and two hours late the night that I did have ...
By kriskadiesmummy
I was on the implant n I took it out last weds I was told my fertility shud come back between 3-5 days. I have been h...
Ash7780Mar 29
By Ash7780
So i never have any cramps on my period or any nausea and it is typically very heavy the first two days then medium t...
By niksniku
hi i want to know that me and my gf had unprotected intercourse on 21st feb....hr cycle ends on 19th. but soon i real...
By gabby8899
First week of using patch I didnt use a back up plan and he pulled out, its now my 4th week and no period for the pas...
Kylie4501Mar 28
Chima7Mar 28
By Kylie4501
Ok, so I was on Ortho-cyclen for ten years before I got married and had two kids. It worked great for me with no issu...
Scoop1234Mar 28
By Maddielaprrry
This is my first time using Nuva ring, I took it out last Saturday which would have been having it in for 4 weeks. I ...
Carly1306Mar 27
By Orangejuice74
I had sex Tuesday night and the condom broke. According to my period diary (an app), I ovulated 10 days ago. My perio...
By maddiew21
What do I do if it is my second week of my Ortho Evra patch and they patch is falling off and won't go back on? I don...
By KirstieLWalker
i only had one shot of the depo and as soon as it wore off i had a period that was like a normal period at first but ...
pebreMar 26
Chima7Mar 25
By pebre
I used to use loestrin 30 in England but now I live in Chile where it doesn't exist. I asked a friends relative, who ...
By julio9708
My girlfriend will start taking Medroxyprogesterone acetate, my question is if there’s a waiting period before we can...
Chima7Mar 25
msniki412Mar 25
By pinutty
hi I have been sterilized for almost two years now and never had a problem so now I have missed a period there is jus...
By chtd
Hi, I am a 20 yr old female and I began taking Tri Sprintec birth control on February 16th of this year. I was suppos...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank