Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 9066) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
After the initial settle in when I had Mirena inserted my period stopped altogether. I can count on just a few fingers how many times I h...
I have been taking Sprintec for almost a month now and its caused my breasts to swell and nausea so far, but those side effects have gone...
1 answer |
Little semen dropped on the outside of my vagina on april31 and i wiped it off as much as i could and washed too but im not sure how effe...
4 answers |
Ok so I've just started the pill and me and my partner had sex and the condom broke I hadn't been taking the pill for 7 consecutive days ...
i had a iud fitted last year to a non hormonal one and was going really well but the last 4 months i have been having a period every 2 we...
1 answer |
Let me start with the fact that I'm 45 and have had endometrial ablation (so rarely get my period). Yesterday my boyfriend's condom cam...
2 answers |
I am 16 and I am just starting to have sex. My boyfriend doesn't really like condoms, but more importantly, I don't feel 100% safe using...
1 answer |
Hi all, This is my first time posting on a forum like this but I'm hoping someone may be able to help, as I've read a couple of related ...
Hello ladies, i am looking for a birth control method without hormones due to weight gain. Any suggestions? Copper IUD may be an option, ...
Hello, I got the implant in last July and since then I have pretty much gone downhill. I have had excessive mood swings, lashing out at m...
1 answer |
Greetings. My fiancee (38) is coming from Philippines in two weeks. We are thinking of her getting on birth control so it starts taking e...
1 answer |
Hello, Im 23 and i recently got the mirena iud insertion not a long ago (april 7,2016) Also did the pap test and std test at the same...
I am currently using nuvaring as my contraception. I had unprotected sex on my off week. I put my new ring in right on time (about 4 days...
16411434 tn?1447721585
A LITTLE OVER 3 YEARS AGO I GOT THE DEPO PROVERA SHOT. I ONLY GOT IT ONCE BECAUSE IN THE 3 MONTHS AFTER I GOT IT I GAINED OVER 70 LBS. I ...
2 answers |
i had the paragard inserted almost a year ago and like the mirena after about a year i have started to loose feeling in during sex with m...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I have a regular, 28 day cycle. I was due to get my period on the 20th but I took the morning after pill on the 18th after the condom bro...
hi, i went to doctor yesterday in the morning for delaying of periods she suggested meprate. yesterday in the afternoon i had unprotec...
I will be soon removing my mirena coil to go back on the pill since my mirena has caused me lots of unnecessary issues. Now my questio...
1 answer |
I skipped my break week due to my anniversary. So I've taken 32 active pills in a row. However I've been spotting since Friday and it's o...
1 answer |
I'm 20 years old and only started the shot in February. My period came for the month of May already on schedule.
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...