Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ReneKathyrn
I know this is going to sound a bit silly, but I'm concerned about my last cycle and the effectiveness of my copper i...
14756807_tn?1436323468
FallyfallJul 28
Chima7Jul 28
FallyfallJul 28
By Fallyfall
Just curious to see how many people have conceived from doing the pull out method. :)
By Heavenleigh10
Hello I just recently started taking Lo Loestrin Fe over a month ago. I started on the first day of my period. I took...
zynoxJul 27
By Girlproblemss
So I had sex the day or 2 after the brownish discharge when away and when we had sex it hurt really bad can u help me...
zynoxJul 27
By Nikki_nik31
Im 15 years old and I've never used any hormonal form of birth control prior to what im taking now (microgestin fe 1/...
By lilaj123
Hello. I've been on the depo shot for about two months now and I'm scheduled to go back for the second shot on August...
By zynox
So i have been taking the pill correctly for one year. I Take Valette pill which is 21 pills and you stop taking them...
Chima7Jul 27
jemma116Jul 27
By Kimmiedimps
If I miss one day but double up the next day that's fine right ? but if I do it again and have to double up again doe...
Chima7Jul 27
luckiec7Jul 27
Chima7Jun 20
By luckiec7
I intentionally skipped my period last month by skipping the placebos in the pack while on vacation. I've finished my...
By nicoletgp
Hi. I was taking Yaz for the first time last month, since I switched pills, and on my week of non active pills, I too...
By ilovecheetah
I've been taking Junel 21 day pill since April of this year. Before, my period has always been regular. Each month so...
nicoletgpJul 27
By licibaez
i had unprotected sex, i have only been on the birth control pill for 4 days now. should i take plan b? if yes what ...
By chocodiamonds
Hello, for a year now, I have been suffering from heavy, thick, white abnormal lotion like discharge that came on aft...
By Kailalaa
Has anyone ever used the minipill while breastfeeding? pros, cons, effectiveness? I originally tried the copper iud b...
By Sparklepants1990
Hi I have been suffering extreme anxiety the past three years same time I started taking yasmin pill I have also deve...
By taylorcarr
I was suppose to wait a month after i got the nexplanon implant in to have unprotected sex but today (2 days before t...
By Girlproblemss
How do I get off birth Control shot or can I get off it
By kayla621_
Hello, I about a month or two ago I switched from the depo shot to the implant (birth control). An about a mother ago...
By deannadroid
I had unprotected sex yesterday around 3pm, today I was just told my wisdom teeth are coming in so I was prescribed p...
By Katiexo11
If somone was pregnant and didn't know still taking birth control pills would they still get their period during the ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank