Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 9017) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does the pull out thing really work ?
5 answers |
My first marriage anniversary is coming next weekend and right now my third week is going of taking oral contraceptive pills. I'l have my...
3 answers |
Okay i got the depo shot 4 months ago stop taking it because of bad side affects. So i stop it about a month ago. I haven't had my p...
17613647 tn?1458372160
anywhere notice problems being on depo ?
2 answers |
I've been on Implanon for about 2 1/2 months almost 3 now...For the past week I have been having hot flashes and night sweats alot..I hav...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Hi! For the past 10 days I have had light brown discharge non-stop, bloating, and bad stomach cramps. I was on Azurette birth control for...
1343415 tn?1276258993
okay so last month i took birth control and i had protected sex but the condom broke and he was inside me.But thats not all be4 that i ha...
5 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
I have had an anxiety disorder for years.. I am trying to o nce and for all get rid of it- my question is I just started birth control to...
Not sure this is the right place to ask but I'm desperate. A few days ago I had a one night stand. After we had sex I went to take my co...
I have been taking birth control for a while. And I forgot to take it for 3 days . and now I am on my period. But all the blood that come...
I was taking norethisterone for 5 days to delay my period. On the 4th day of taking it I also had the nexplanon implant fitted. I had unp...
I have had my iud for about 7 months now. At first it was great, helped my period, I really don't even have one. But my concerns now are ...
Hello everyone, I started taking the birth control pill at the age of 18, mostly to help with my period cramps, which were absolutely ...
1 answer |
17613647 tn?1458372160
I've been on the shot since Nov , 2015 I had gotten my 2nd shot Feb 15th , I want to stop getting the shot & try for another baby , how s...
1 answer |
I stopped birth control last August and have only had my period a few times irregularly since then :/ Is this normal? I also now have a...
I had my last periods on 15th February,prior to that I had irregular cycle for a couple of months. On 3rd of march i had unprotected sex...
does any ladies out there have a copper IUD (Paragard) that has unprotected sex regularly. I got mine 3 weeks ago and i'm wondering if us...
Ok so i plan on going on birth control after i have my son. I just dnt know whats the rite one to go on because personally i never liked ...
7 answers |
My breasts have shrunk from a large C to a small B! I noticed probably a month after it was inserted (my friends and boyfriend also ¬_¬) ...
5 answers |
Did anyone take Depo provera and stop? and did anyone get their period back immediately upon stopping? If so when did your period regulat...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris
Raleigh, NC