Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 9258) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a Mirena IUD for 2 years. The past 2 months I have had frequent watery discharge. I went to the doctor and he said that the I...
216 answers | 3 comments |
i been on the nexplanon birth control since december 2015, ive been bleeding for so long, spotting, brown discharge, painful headaches, b...
Dont know it is an unprotected sex or not it was just rub on vagina is she pregnant which pill to give her?pill will have side effect if ...
I had my copper IUD removed over a month ago (the day after my period started). I am now 5 days late which is *very* unusual for me. My...
17 answers | 11 comments |
I'm starting birth control for the very first time and my doctor prescribed me falmina but everything I've read about falmina has been ba...
I have herpes 2 and I always have and outbreak after my period because my hormones fluctuate. My gynaecologist said I should skip my peri...
DOES DEPO MESS UP YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING PREGNANT???? I been off for 2 months
4 answers |
I know plan b messes up your cycle.. But i am starting to worry. My last period was August 13th. I had unprotected sex Aug 26th around th...
So I just had my normal period, and everything seemed normal. Then three days later, I get this spotting. I know that spotting is a side ...
1 answer |
I am 1.5 weeks into yaz birth control pills. Due to being on antibiotics (macrobid) I have had diarrhea about three times in the last 1.5...
I'm 21yrs old and I started taking Diane 35 this month, I've taken all 21 pills already and on my 2nd week taking it I developed this bre...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I'm new here ..I need advice about switching the pill. I'm 27 first time on pills with a family history of blood clots ( my mum) doct...
Hello, I'm 16 and I've been on the pill 'Evelyn 150/30ED' for the past 7 months. I've skipped my period for the past 2 months and the wee...
1 answer |
I'm on birth control (Junel Fe 120). The last time I had sexual intercourse was July 11. I had to stop taking birth control around July 7...
1 answer |
I'm 16 and I've been on the pill 'Evelyn 150/30ED' for the past 7 months. I've skipped my period for the past 2 months and the week befor...
Hi, I have been on Microgestin Fe 1/20 for about 5 months and last month switched to Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 to assist breakthrough ble...
hello, i'm 27. i have hypothyroidism which is currently in the normal range. i have always had irregular period cycle length. last cycle ...
I got the PARAGUARD 3 months ago and ever since have had several things going on that have been making me think i have cancer or somethin...
1 answer |
Also how long will it take for the mental side effects of the pill to wear off? The pill has made me depressed and has destroyed my sex d...
I took my Bc pill tonight and realized there was an extra one left. I have no idea when I missed it, or if I started it a day late in the...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources