Birth Control (Contraception) Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Lovelygirl87
I'm on neplaxonon for about half a year. My periods are so unsual. Sometimes I can have 2 month or 3 month with no pe...
By Gharir
I have missed three consective pills this month which i was taking for last 4 months and on the third no pill day i g...
By leviblack
I just had a baby. I'm looking for a form of birth control . I want the iud. But I've he as Rd soo many bad n good ...
By OSUguy25 Blank
Hello, I am becoming very concerned for my girlfriend who is currently on a Low Estrogen birth control pill. Her ...
By judette36
What is my chance of getting pregnant on birth control pills.
By Denise_veal
If i had a miscarriage after i got the depo shot can i still get pregnant on the depo shot,it was my first shot. I do...
By flappyme
Hi, I use Althea BC pill for about 2 years now. I went to an OB to check me out before having the pills. I have poly...
By Flo_94
Hello all! :) I am on the pill (Apri) and i was wondering what are the chances of me getting pregnant if I used an ...
By vlossforex
does anyone have the mirena iud? do you have problems with it? how much did it hurt when having it put in? I have a...
By Yollipop
Hi. This is my second mirena in just over a year, the first on tried to expel and got stuck in my cervix and after ...
By jrn2020
I was on the pill for about 6 months and it gave me horrible acne. I have been off it now for about 5 months but I've...
By slydog4000
I'm 17 and going on the birth control pill but extremely indecisive about what brand to use. I prefer something that ...
By EndoCystaRN
Have any of you guys experienced this issue? I'm on a Lo Loestrin Fe, the smallest dose, I've been on it for about 2-...
FvxkrJun 03
By nich0621
In October 5, 2015, my 15 year old daughter received the depo shot. Two weeks after receiving the shot, she woke una...
Em3456Jun 02
Em3456Jun 02
ClystaJun 11, 2010
Scaredgurl11May 11, 2010
By crimson Blank
I'm new here, and I have been looking all over for an answer to my question with no luck. I'm 21 years old and sexua...
By hotrod0262
i have been bleeding since december of 2015 it is now june 2016 doctor he would prescribe me birth control to stop bl...
lyshabobJun 01
By laura4490
I am on the contraceptive pill but there is a chance I may be pregnant as I missed a few pills running up to my ferti...
Chima7Jun 01
lennnnnnyMay 31
cbear125May 30
By cbear125
I'm thinking of switching from the pill form of birth control to a different one but unsure which one to choose. And ...
By Zizimommy
Hey mommi please help me out I have never taken birth control before and wanted to get an IUD because I'm bad at pi...
9590250 tn?1452835284
By TreishaM
How many of you have nexplanon? Could you get pregnant of it?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris
Raleigh, NC
136956 tn?1425609872
Blank