Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 9148) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi i have a question relating to periods. I had my c-section 6 months ago and now holding 6 months baby in my hands and my periods were r...
Hi i have a question relating to periods. I had my c-section 6 months ago holding 6 months baby in my hands and my periods were regular f...
I have a question my first time using the nuvaring and I took it out that 2nd week so onJune 29 I took my nuvaring out and never put it b...
I took the pill at 12pm lunch today and about 4 hrs after, i started getting sick and puking and having diarrhea and stuff. I read about ...
I had sex with my ex partner(who I only been with for about 2 months) on the 28th may,which was my last day of my period which I came on ...
Could I loose weight when I start birth control?
I was taken off ultra low dose birth control pills because of breakthrough bleeding, which i hear is a common side effect, and tomorrow I...
1 answer |
I have been taking Topomax 50mg a day (25 morning and 25 night) since January 20th, for weight loss. I've lost 50 lbs. Two months ago ,...
1456473 tn?1365831055
Hi.. dont know if i am making something out of nothing but i am rather stressing out and working myself up.. Last wednesday my husband...
So my ob advised me to take the 21days pill to correct my hormones, she advised me to take it on my first day of my first menstruation wh...
1 answer |
I'm thinking of starting the pill but I know nothing about it. Usually I would consult my doctor about getting prescribed pills but then...
1 answer |
I had my first birth control shot on saturday June 25, eight days after my period just like my doctor perscribed me (this is the first ti...
1 answer |
I was persuaded into an arranged marriage late last year after many months of uncertainty. I married as a virgin and had many many reserv...
3 answers |
Hi, I'm 16 and I take the birth control pill Beyaz for my endometriosis and heavy periods, I skip the sugar pills and just start a new...
1 answer |
I need to know if am pregnant or it because of the drugs
I have taken the morning after pill 4 times within one month, about 4 days between each. I would like to know how much this would of offs...
1 answer |
Hi! I recently had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend (with condom on) but just to make sure I used Nordette as an ecp. My boyfriend...
1 answer |
About a week ago I was diagnosed with an ovarian cysts, and I was told it may make me miss my period. Unfortunately, I had been planning ...
I was persuaded into an arranged marriage late last year after many months of uncertainty. I married as a virgin and had many many reserv...
I am 19 years old and have been on the birth control pill for about 4 years. I have been sexually active and have been fine. I finished m...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources