Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.
81 - 100 (of 9278) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What are the chances of getting a girl pregnant if you *** in the condom and continue to have sex for a few minutes after that? However ...
3 answers |
I'm on cycle day 45, my period is 2 weeks late... I went to the doctors on cycle day 40-41 we did a pregnancy test which of course came b...
Hi I had sex with my bf on the 4 or 5 day after my period (24 march) we use a condom but I still had a feeling like sperms got in me so I...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I got my first Depo-provera shot on October 18th. That was day 2 of my period. I had unprotected sex last night with someone t...
Hello My girlfriend is taking an 3 months period injection as a contraceptive. I was a bit worried when the nurse informed me about the ...
Hello, I have been given my FIRST depo-provera shot earlier this month, and it was not within my cycle - it was the 11th day afterwards....
I'm on the depo & I have just recently been put on Doxycycline 500mg. Twice a day. Does antibiotics lessen the effect of depo? What are ...
2 answers |
I had unprotected sex on october 12 and 13 and I know he ejcaulated in me. I took the pill on that next day the 14th that night. I starte...
I had been on depo for 4 years after being diagnosed with ibd to help with the cramping and I actually loved being on it, no periods or a...
I usually take my pill at 10 pm. It is 11:45 pm. Am I okay if I took it at 11:45?????? Am I still protected????
6 answers |
I've been on the pill. I have reached the red pills which is week 4. I just started my period and just took the last red pill. Is it okay...
6 answers |
222080 tn?1189759422
Tubal Ligation Clip came off after 10 years. Yes, two years ago, one of my clips came off and lodged in my hip. has any one heared of th...
73 answers | 6 comments |
I use the contraceptive pill and condoms with my boyfriend. My period is late. I took a test today and it was negative. Should I be pregn...
Hi im just curious. Im actually taking pills right now but there are times i dont get to finish the pack cause I tend to forget taking it...
I started my using Nuvaring about a month and a half now and am currently on my second ring. I put a new ring in about 3 weeks after I in...
I have been on Lo Loestrin Fe birth control from about 4 months now. The first month I got my period on schedule and experienced no side ...
I've had the nexplanon implant for about 2 1/2 years. I have always had irregular,long and heavy periods. In the beginning with the nexpl...
1 answer |
I'm new to this and this is my first post so I hope it makes sense
1 answer |
I took it as soon as I remembered but it says if it's the 3rd row then to finish the rest of the active pills and to skip the placebo one...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources