Aa
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

1 - 20 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and took the Plan B contraceptive therefore I started my period about 2-3 weeks earlier than usual. Towards the end of my period I had sex again and another accident happened. Should I be worrie...
jennaleepeat | Last answer
How effective is tubal ligation? I am 46 years old and had it done 6 years ago but am still very scared of having sex for fear of pregnancy.
SAYDE3 | Last answer
I had sex with my boyfriend about 3 weeks ago a little after I got a uti and got it treated then I started my period but I'm taking my pill everyday at the same time and I started my period 2 weeks earlier then it stopped and I've been ...
ivonnemeier12 | Last answer
bc
Is it possible to get pregnant while on the depo shot
kchrissy | Last answer
Dear Dr, I have been on Apri 28-day birth control pills for over a year. I take the pill on time, as directed, every month. Last Sunday I began taking Sulfamethoxazole-TMP (generic Bactrim DS) to treat a urinary tract infection. I hav...
Lampet | Last answer
Does a one time 150 mg dose of fluconazole for vaginal thrush affect the effectiveness of hormonal birth control (the pill)?
pinarena | Last answer
Even if after I take my birth control for my full month and don't have my period, am I pregnant?
Scsamstheman | Last answer
I had sex today and turns out im in my fertility week or so and we didnt use a condom. He didnt ejaculate inside or anything he pulled out but there was precum although we did this a thousand times before and i didnt get pregnant and he ...
lililoli123 | Last answer
I inserted the nuva ring 8 days after my period and after been in for 2 days we had a accident and the condom broke am i at risk of been pregnant?
pasoa2003 | Last answer
Okay, so I recently changed birth control pills. I was on Gildess Fe 1.5/30. And I just changed to Junel 1/20. I have taken 5 of the new pills. Today, I started spotting extremely bad, which I never do. And it's odd because the blood is ...
CollegeStudent90 | Last answer
Hi, I am on clonazepam, ambien, zoloft, and abilify. I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago, and have been feeling really off since a few days after. I am also on Junel birth control. I was on the week off from my pills but my period had ...
Helpplease91 | Last answer
This isn't about birth control. But I'm 15 and I had protected sex with my boyfriend. He was my first. Well..we didn't have sex. He couldn't get it in. So we tried alittle harder till he got it in and pushed sorta hard. It really hurt me...
ashbash00 | Last answer
Hi, one week ago me and my gf were doing stupid things, she was on her mid cycle and our genitals were in contact with each other, we never had intercourse. There was slight pre *** and i ejaculated earlier so i thought that precum may h...
killzone20293 | Last answer
i had take mt pill and misorostol before 2weeks. After scanning it shows a sac of 4 mm inside uterus. Can i take another dose of mt pill and misoprostol
jknks | Last answer
For the past few days I have been having a pretty thick brown discharge. Occasionally I've noticed some blood, but after a few moments or so, it would become the brown discharge again. It started around Tuesday, stopped around Thursday,...
S1297M | Last answer
Long story short: I forgot I took my birth control pill at my normal time of 12pm today, and freaked and took another at 9pm. So I took two in one day, within twelve hours of one another. Question- will this cause bleeding? I don't have...
Haley2015 | Last answer
I take the birth control pill Minastrin 24 Fe and for about a month now I have been taking Topamax as a mood stabilizer. I recently had unprotected sex and I read that Topamax may interfere with oral contraceptives. If I still take my bi...
ana7496 | Last answer
I'm on the depo & I have just recently been put on Doxycycline 500mg. Twice a day. Does antibiotics lessen the effect of depo? What are the chances of getting pregnant while on antibiotics and taking depo?
Reaganb | Last answer
I've been using emoquette for 3 years now. I've always been pretty good about taking my pills on time. But about a month ago my boyfriend got caught up in the moment and didn't pull out while having sex. Being that I didn't consent to hi...
Vickyrae | Last answer
Hi, I've only had two depo shots and now I'm ready to have a baby how long is it going to take to wear off ?
jazzie040413 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now