Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Forum
This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
1 - 20 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had my iud for about 6 months now and I have a few questions. First of all when I do have my cycle it seems to be very heavy & con...
5 answers |
i had take mt pill and misorostol before 2weeks. After scanning it shows a sac of 4 mm inside uterus. Can i take another dose of mt pi...
2 answers |
So I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago and took the Plan B contraceptive therefore I started my period about 2-3 weeks earlier than u...
2 answers |
How effective is tubal ligation? I am 46 years old and had it done 6 years ago but am still very scared of having sex for fear of pregna...
2 answers |
I had sex with my boyfriend about 3 weeks ago a little after I got a uti and got it treated then I started my period but I'm taking my p...
5 answers |
bc
Is it possible to get pregnant while on the depo shot
2 answers |
Dear Dr, I have been on Apri 28-day birth control pills for over a year. I take the pill on time, as directed, every month. Last Sunda...
5 answers |
Does a one time 150 mg dose of fluconazole for vaginal thrush affect the effectiveness of hormonal birth control (the pill)?
2 answers |
Even if after I take my birth control for my full month and don't have my period, am I pregnant?
5 answers |
I had sex today and turns out im in my fertility week or so and we didnt use a condom. He didnt ejaculate inside or anything he pulled ou...
2 answers |
I inserted the nuva ring 8 days after my period and after been in for 2 days we had a accident and the condom broke am i at risk of been ...
1 answer |
Okay, so I recently changed birth control pills. I was on Gildess Fe 1.5/30. And I just changed to Junel 1/20. I have taken 5 of the new ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am on clonazepam, ambien, zoloft, and abilify. I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago, and have been feeling really off since a few ...
1 answer |
This isn't about birth control. But I'm 15 and I had protected sex with my boyfriend. He was my first. Well..we didn't have sex. He could...
1 answer |
Hi, one week ago me and my gf were doing stupid things, she was on her mid cycle and our genitals were in contact with each other, we nev...
4 answers |
For the past few days I have been having a pretty thick brown discharge. Occasionally I've noticed some blood, but after a few moments or...
1 answer |
Long story short: I forgot I took my birth control pill at my normal time of 12pm today, and freaked and took another at 9pm. So I took t...
1 answer |
I take the birth control pill Minastrin 24 Fe and for about a month now I have been taking Topamax as a mood stabilizer. I recently had u...
2 answers |
I'm on the depo & I have just recently been put on Doxycycline 500mg. Twice a day. Does antibiotics lessen the effect of depo? What are ...
1 answer |
I've been using emoquette for 3 years now. I've always been pretty good about taking my pills on time. But about a month ago my boyfriend...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank