Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

21 - 40 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I've only had two depo shots and now I'm ready to have a baby how long is it going to take to wear off ?
  Posted
Hi, My wife has been on Levora for 5 years now. But looks like sometime in Dec 2013, she missed a few days and today we learnt that she (we?) got pregnant sometime around then. Unfortunately, we did not know and she continued taking ...
  Posted
I had a terrible lapse in judgement a few months ago. Me and another woman stepped out on our partners together. I just found out that she is pregnant for about 20 weeks. I had a vasectomy done a year ago. Negative on two sperm tests. I...
  Posted
hi this is probably a really stupid question but i havent been taking my pill(rigevidon 150) regularly for a while now as i was supposed to be off them but took them for a week last week to stop my period coming for a party. i havent tak...
  Posted
Long story short. I had unprotected sex with a 40 year old woman that was ~14-16 days from her last period which would mean she was ovulating (or possibly just past). I did not ejaculate in her. (Withdrawal) Approximately 40 hour...
  Posted
7485098 tn?1391268553
I started taking the depo back in 2009 I stop using it around 2012 .I was spotting on & off before I actually Had a regular period on December 25,2013 . I had sex in the being of January 2014. && I didn't have a period its now February ...
  Posted
I was on birth control in November but I was taking it irregularly had my period at the beginning of the month and then I had sex on the 12th of November and got my period on the 13th so i stoped the birth control peroid ended the 17th t...
  Posted
6263499 tn?1383433187
So I was on the Depo shot for 4 years and recently I have decided to stop taking it. My fiance and I want to try for a baby within the next year. I have heard many problems people have had when stopping the Depo. Can you just tell me wha...
  Posted
7444579 tn?1392530829
I and my bf have done unprotected sex last Jan. 25, and I take 3 Trust pills (Ferrous Fumarate) after 3 days, Jan. 27.. Is it safe that I take 3 pills a day? Pls help me, i dont want to get pregnant coz im not ready.. Is there any possib...
  Posted
im 24 yrs old. 16th of november 2013, i had my period and i have unprotected sex on the 27th, last december of 21st i had my period. and now its january 31st 2014 i dont have my period. am i pregnant?
  Posted
Last night my boyfriend and i were fooling around, we did not have sex, but he was brushing his penis in my vagina with a condom that was big for his penis. He didnt ejaculate but there was a lot of some liquid coming out from the bottom...
  Posted
I have been taking a low dosage of birth control for my heavy periods for about a year now everyday. Everyonce and a while my boyfriend and I will have sex briefly for about 5 seconds and then I freak out and stop because I'm worried abo...
  Posted
My boyfriend and I are sexually active And we always use a condom. I've been wanting to get on birth control so I can further prevent myself from pregnancy. The only thing is I don't want my parents to know. We are in college but I know ...
  Posted
I took one doses of the depo shot last year on this month... my question is how long does it take for it to be completely out of your system???
  Posted
What is the likelyhood of getting pregnant from pre c u m on your fingers if you were ovulating? I was seeing this new guy and we were messing around. He fingered me and he had pre c u m on his penis. We never had sex at all his penis wa...
  Posted
Hi there, I have been on a hormonal birth control pill for two years now. I used to be a very positive person until I was on the pill for about three months or so. Ever since, I've had anxiety at least three times a week. I recently hear...
  Posted
7356904 tn?1390420402
If you plan to make this your regular form of contraception, I recommend you follow this advice: In order to have total confidence in the effectiveness of the shot, ALWAYS make an appointment to get the shot within the time frame your d...
  Posted
I haven't had my third depo shot I've only had two one shot in July and one in September . I am 4 months behind I used to bleed irregularly and out of nowhere it stopped . Could my body being trying to return back it's self ? Such as me ...
  Posted
I've been on the ortho tri cyclen since September but on the 14th I had sex and the condom broke we stopped are there any chance I could get pregnant even though he didn't not ejaculate .. I usually get my cycle on the 3rd placebo and I'...
  Posted
Let me start by saying my cycle usually is 27-30 days. Unfortunately, I had an accident with my husband a two days before my period. I immediately took plan B 4 hours after the accident. It has now been 7 days since I took the EC and 5 d...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank