Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Forum
This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
21 - 40 (of 596) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My wife has been on Levora for 5 years now. But looks like sometime in Dec 2013, she missed a few days and today we learnt that she ...
1 answer |
I had a terrible lapse in judgement a few months ago. Me and another woman stepped out on our partners together. I just found out that sh...
2 answers |
hi this is probably a really stupid question but i havent been taking my pill(rigevidon 150) regularly for a while now as i was supposed ...
2 answers |
Long story short. I had unprotected sex with a 40 year old woman that was ~14-16 days from her last period which would mean she was ovula...
2 answers |
7485098 tn?1391268553
I started taking the depo back in 2009 I stop using it around 2012 .I was spotting on & off before I actually Had a regular period on De...
2 answers |
I was on birth control in November but I was taking it irregularly had my period at the beginning of the month and then I had sex on the ...
1 answer |
6263499 tn?1383433187
So I was on the Depo shot for 4 years and recently I have decided to stop taking it. My fiance and I want to try for a baby within the ne...
1 answer |
7444579 tn?1392530829
I and my bf have done unprotected sex last Jan. 25, and I take 3 Trust pills (Ferrous Fumarate) after 3 days, Jan. 27.. Is it safe that I...
2 answers |
im 24 yrs old. 16th of november 2013, i had my period and i have unprotected sex on the 27th, last december of 21st i had my period. and ...
1 answer |
Last night my boyfriend and i were fooling around, we did not have sex, but he was brushing his penis in my vagina with a condom that was...
2 answers |
I have been taking a low dosage of birth control for my heavy periods for about a year now everyday. Everyonce and a while my boyfriend a...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I are sexually active And we always use a condom. I've been wanting to get on birth control so I can further prevent mys...
1 answer |
I took one doses of the depo shot last year on this month... my question is how long does it take for it to be completely out of your sys...
2 answers |
What is the likelyhood of getting pregnant from pre c u m on your fingers if you were ovulating? I was seeing this new guy and we were me...
3 answers |
Hi there, I have been on a hormonal birth control pill for two years now. I used to be a very positive person until I was on the pill for...
2 answers |
7356904 tn?1390420402
If you plan to make this your regular form of contraception, I recommend you follow this advice: In order to have total confidence in th...
1 answer |
I haven't had my third depo shot I've only had two one shot in July and one in September . I am 4 months behind I used to bleed irregular...
3 answers |
I've been on the ortho tri cyclen since September but on the 14th I had sex and the condom broke we stopped are there any chance I could ...
2 answers |
Let me start by saying my cycle usually is 27-30 days. Unfortunately, I had an accident with my husband a two days before my period. I im...
1 answer |
I am currently taking birth control.I missed my period an had sex even had on the days I was suppose to start back taking my actual birth...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank