Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
linzlu84Feb 04
By linzlu84
hi this is probably a really stupid question but i havent been taking my pill(rigevidon 150) regularly for a while no...
By madatself07
Long story short. I had unprotected sex with a 40 year old woman that was ~14-16 days from her last period which woul...
7485098_tn?1391268553
By jaaymonae
I started taking the depo back in 2009 I stop using it around 2012 .I was spotting on & off before I actually Had a ...
By braee
I was on birth control in November but I was taking it irregularly had my period at the beginning of the month and th...
6263499_tn?1383433187
By medicalmystery765 Blank
So I was on the Depo shot for 4 years and recently I have decided to stop taking it. My fiance and I want to try for ...
7444579_tn?1392530829
kwaknetFeb 01
By kwaknet Blank
I and my bf have done unprotected sex last Jan. 25, and I take 3 Trust pills (Ferrous Fumarate) after 3 days, Jan. 27...
By malandiako Blank
im 24 yrs old. 16th of november 2013, i had my period and i have unprotected sex on the 27th, last december of 21st i...
ExyLexyJan 28
By Luisaisworried Blank
Last night my boyfriend and i were fooling around, we did not have sex, but he was brushing his penis in my vagina wi...
By ashleybear88 Blank
I have been taking a low dosage of birth control for my heavy periods for about a year now everyday. Everyonce and a ...
By mary_58 Blank
My boyfriend and I are sexually active And we always use a condom. I've been wanting to get on birth control so I can...
By LaCherries16 Blank
I took one doses of the depo shot last year on this month... my question is how long does it take for it to be comple...
By Sarah101010 Blank
What is the likelyhood of getting pregnant from pre c u m on your fingers if you were ovulating? I was seeing this ne...
By laqwerty22 Blank
Hi there, I have been on a hormonal birth control pill for two years now. I used to be a very positive person until I...
7356904_tn?1390420402
By AngelKee22 Blank
If you plan to make this your regular form of contraception, I recommend you follow this advice: In order to have to...
By JhannaH1 Blank
I haven't had my third depo shot I've only had two one shot in July and one in September . I am 4 months behind I use...
By Britdabrat Blank
I've been on the ortho tri cyclen since September but on the 14th I had sex and the condom broke we stopped are there...
By 21sy_xtine Blank
Let me start by saying my cycle usually is 27-30 days. Unfortunately, I had an accident with my husband a two days be...
By caseylynn1 Blank
I am currently taking birth control.I missed my period an had sex even had on the days I was suppose to start back ta...
By soon_2_b_mommy_of_3 Blank
I am having my 3rd baby. I don't want anymore after this. If I am under the age to have my tubes tied can I still hav...
By ladygemini Blank
if you take pill just to stop period and not on it does it increase chances of getting pregnant if you have unprotect...
This Forum's Experts
603463_tn?1220630455
Elaine Brown, MDBlank
Elaine Brown, MD - BLOG
Billings, MT
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703