Aa
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

41 - 60 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am currently taking birth control.I missed my period an had sex even had on the days I was suppose to start back taking my actual birth control pills,I took a pregnancy test 1 week later (exactly 7 days) an it gave me a negative. My qu...
  Posted
I am having my 3rd baby. I don't want anymore after this. If I am under the age to have my tubes tied can I still have it done since it will be my 3rd??
  Posted
if you take pill just to stop period and not on it does it increase chances of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex 5/13days later
  Posted
Hi, I was on the IUD for a year and a half then got it removed in June 2013 I got my period right after and it was normal until 4 months ago. In October I missed my period the whole month no spotting or nothing in November I took a pregn...
  Posted
I stop taking my shots & I was suppose to go for another in august. From august until late November I spotted every now& then. Then, I got sick early December with bronchitis & received antibiotics & started taking them on the second of ...
  Posted
Hello, I am on the contraceptive, Orsythia. I often times begin my period a day or two before I begin taking the placebo pills. Is this common?
  Posted
Hello , I recently removed my birthcontrol and recieved my period on the 5 of january it was a light spotting didnt even think it was my period just thought it was something that was xomjng down since my bodys going back to normal anyway...
  Posted
Hey, I have been on Sprintec 28 since July 2013. I have never had unprotected sex but I slipped up and had unprotected sex last week. He ejaculated inside me and I am worried because I am really trying to prevent another pregnancy. I wa...
  Posted
so here it goes... I had my period last 17-21 of dec, we had sex on the 27th and took plan b on the 28th. on january 2 when i was supposed to be ovulating i had bleeding like my period so i thought i was on my period.. We had sex again o...
  Posted
I had a miscarriage on the 16th of last month...n weve been having unprotected sex since I stopped bleeding...(a week n a half later) Ive been noticing the past few days ive been havin early pregnancy symptoms again. Could we be pregnant...
  Posted
I have a question is it normal or okay to have hair on the areola which coming out of a small soft painless bump?
  Posted
Hello! I am currently on birth control pills and last week I had my menstrual cycle. I started taking my inactive pills on Sunday and was on vacation for 2 days and when I came home which was on Wednesday I opened up a new pack of pills ...
  Posted
I have been talking to my doctor about different options for birth control. My doctor has been changing my pill a few times because they have been giving me head aches. My doctor thinks mirena would be a good option for me. But I dont kn...
  Posted
Hi there, I switched this week from Beyaz to Minastrin. Since they're both combined oral contraceptives, am I protected from pregnancy risk, or do I need to take a whole pack of the new pill first? My situation: I had sex last night, ...
  Posted
So after having my iud 5 years I just had it removed 12/11. I started the birth control pill on 12/14. On 12/28 I took a Diflucan and also had sex unprotected the same day. It's been only 5 days after sex but The past day or so I've been...
  Posted
If i forget to take my birth control pill and have sex before i take my pill can i get pregnant if i did it for two days (those two days i had sexual intercourse and i took my birth control pill late)
  Posted
I have been on lo loestrin fe for over 2 years now and have missed a period here and there but my doctor said this way normal and I have read that many others have this same issue. Is it normal to miss more than one in a row?? I've also ...
  Posted
I recently got the nexplanon, and i just started my period but it is very light, besides some tissue discharge. Is that normal? My cramps are also very intense due to endometriosis.
  Posted
Hi, I'm in high school and I am sexually active. I have really bad periods and they cause me a lot of pain and sickness. I really would like to get on birth control. I just don't know how to go about asking my mom. We've talked about it ...
  Posted
Hi doc I had the first day of my period on 14Dec and the last day was on 18Dec. On 21dec i had unprotected sex with my bf then took ecp around 3pm on 22dec 12hrs after i took the second dose.... up to this date i haven't bled yet.... sh...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now