Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By ladygemini Blank
if you take pill just to stop period and not on it does it increase chances of getting pregnant if you have unprotect...
By mommy122008 Blank
Hi, I was on the IUD for a year and a half then got it removed in June 2013 I got my period right after and it was no...
By badkeen Blank
I stop taking my shots & I was suppose to go for another in august. From august until late November I spotted every n...
By Jane95 Blank
Hello, I am on the contraceptive, Orsythia. I often times begin my period a day or two before I begin taking the plac...
By MartinezJones18 Blank
Hello , I recently removed my birthcontrol and recieved my period on the 5 of january it was a light spotting didnt e...
By jnc006 Blank
Hey, I have been on Sprintec 28 since July 2013. I have never had unprotected sex but I slipped up and had unprotecte...
By ineedhelpagain Blank
so here it goes... I had my period last 17-21 of dec, we had sex on the 27th and took plan b on the 28th. on january ...
By shaic Blank
I had a miscarriage on the 16th of last month...n weve been having unprotected sex since I stopped bleeding...(a week...
AkginaJan 05
By AvtarKaur Blank
I have a question is it normal or okay to have hair on the areola which coming out of a small soft painless bump?
By Romeo0726 Blank
Hello! I am currently on birth control pills and last week I had my menstrual cycle. I started taking my inactive pil...
By kimmie217 Blank
I have been talking to my doctor about different options for birth control. My doctor has been changing my pill a few...
By xomariamo Blank
Hi there, I switched this week from Beyaz to Minastrin. Since they're both combined oral contraceptives, am I protect...
By Katie008 Blank
So after having my iud 5 years I just had it removed 12/11. I started the birth control pill on 12/14. On 12/28 I too...
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 31, 2013
By eevee_meier Blank
If i forget to take my birth control pill and have sex before i take my pill can i get pregnant if i did it for two d...
By Linds_michele Blank
I have been on lo loestrin fe for over 2 years now and have missed a period here and there but my doctor said this wa...
By savvysav Blank
I recently got the nexplanon, and i just started my period but it is very light, besides some tissue discharge. Is th...
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 29, 2013
By kayan1411 Blank
Hi, I'm in high school and I am sexually active. I have really bad periods and they cause me a lot of pain and sickne...
andr89Dec 27, 2013
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 27, 2013
By andr89 Blank
Hi doc I had the first day of my period on 14Dec and the last day was on 18Dec. On 21dec i had unprotected sex with ...
RebetoniDec 27, 2013
miriam1182Dec 26, 2013
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 26, 2013
By Rebetoni Blank
I wanted to know when was the best days of the month to become pregnant would it be before or after my period starts?
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 27, 2013
By dee12_14 Blank
I went off the nuvaring a week early ( had fallen out and didnt notice til few days later) but since ive been off it ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank