Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By mommy122008 Blank
Hi, I was on the IUD for a year and a half then got it removed in June 2013 I got my period right after and it was no...
By badkeen Blank
I stop taking my shots & I was suppose to go for another in august. From august until late November I spotted every n...
By Jane95 Blank
Hello, I am on the contraceptive, Orsythia. I often times begin my period a day or two before I begin taking the plac...
By MartinezJones18 Blank
Hello , I recently removed my birthcontrol and recieved my period on the 5 of january it was a light spotting didnt e...
By jnc006 Blank
Hey, I have been on Sprintec 28 since July 2013. I have never had unprotected sex but I slipped up and had unprotecte...
By ineedhelpagain Blank
so here it goes... I had my period last 17-21 of dec, we had sex on the 27th and took plan b on the 28th. on january ...
By shaic Blank
I had a miscarriage on the 16th of last month...n weve been having unprotected sex since I stopped bleeding...(a week...
AkginaJan 05
By AvtarKaur Blank
I have a question is it normal or okay to have hair on the areola which coming out of a small soft painless bump?
By Romeo0726 Blank
Hello! I am currently on birth control pills and last week I had my menstrual cycle. I started taking my inactive pil...
By kimmie217 Blank
I have been talking to my doctor about different options for birth control. My doctor has been changing my pill a few...
By xomariamo Blank
Hi there, I switched this week from Beyaz to Minastrin. Since they're both combined oral contraceptives, am I protect...
By Katie008 Blank
So after having my iud 5 years I just had it removed 12/11. I started the birth control pill on 12/14. On 12/28 I too...
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 31, 2013
By eevee_meier Blank
If i forget to take my birth control pill and have sex before i take my pill can i get pregnant if i did it for two d...
By Linds_michele Blank
I have been on lo loestrin fe for over 2 years now and have missed a period here and there but my doctor said this wa...
By savvysav Blank
I recently got the nexplanon, and i just started my period but it is very light, besides some tissue discharge. Is th...
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 29, 2013
By kayan1411 Blank
Hi, I'm in high school and I am sexually active. I have really bad periods and they cause me a lot of pain and sickne...
andr89Dec 27, 2013
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 27, 2013
By andr89 Blank
Hi doc I had the first day of my period on 14Dec and the last day was on 18Dec. On 21dec i had unprotected sex with ...
RebetoniDec 27, 2013
miriam1182Dec 26, 2013
Elaine Brown, MD Dec 26, 2013
By Rebetoni Blank
I wanted to know when was the best days of the month to become pregnant would it be before or after my period starts?
By dee12_14 Blank
I went off the nuvaring a week early ( had fallen out and didnt notice til few days later) but since ive been off it ...
By eevee_meier Blank
If im 4 hours late taking my pill but i have unprotected sex before i actually take my pill twice can i get pregnant ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank