Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Forum
This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
41 - 60 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am currently taking birth control.I missed my period an had sex even had on the days I was suppose to start back taking my actual birth...
1 answer |
I am having my 3rd baby. I don't want anymore after this. If I am under the age to have my tubes tied can I still have it done since it w...
1 answer |
if you take pill just to stop period and not on it does it increase chances of getting pregnant if you have unprotected sex 5/13days later
1 answer |
Hi, I was on the IUD for a year and a half then got it removed in June 2013 I got my period right after and it was normal until 4 months ...
1 answer |
I stop taking my shots & I was suppose to go for another in august. From august until late November I spotted every now& then. Then, I go...
1 answer |
Hello, I am on the contraceptive, Orsythia. I often times begin my period a day or two before I begin taking the placebo pills. Is this c...
1 answer |
Hello , I recently removed my birthcontrol and recieved my period on the 5 of january it was a light spotting didnt even think it was my ...
1 answer |
Hey, I have been on Sprintec 28 since July 2013. I have never had unprotected sex but I slipped up and had unprotected sex last week. He ...
1 answer |
so here it goes... I had my period last 17-21 of dec, we had sex on the 27th and took plan b on the 28th. on january 2 when i was suppose...
1 answer |
I had a miscarriage on the 16th of last month...n weve been having unprotected sex since I stopped bleeding...(a week n a half later) Ive...
1 answer |
I have a question is it normal or okay to have hair on the areola which coming out of a small soft painless bump?
2 answers |
Hello! I am currently on birth control pills and last week I had my menstrual cycle. I started taking my inactive pills on Sunday and was...
1 answer |
I have been talking to my doctor about different options for birth control. My doctor has been changing my pill a few times because they ...
1 answer |
Hi there, I switched this week from Beyaz to Minastrin. Since they're both combined oral contraceptives, am I protected from pregnancy ri...
1 answer |
So after having my iud 5 years I just had it removed 12/11. I started the birth control pill on 12/14. On 12/28 I took a Diflucan and als...
1 answer |
If i forget to take my birth control pill and have sex before i take my pill can i get pregnant if i did it for two days (those two days ...
1 answer |
I have been on lo loestrin fe for over 2 years now and have missed a period here and there but my doctor said this way normal and I have ...
1 answer |
I recently got the nexplanon, and i just started my period but it is very light, besides some tissue discharge. Is that normal? My cramps...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm in high school and I am sexually active. I have really bad periods and they cause me a lot of pain and sickness. I really would l...
1 answer |
Hi doc I had the first day of my period on 14Dec and the last day was on 18Dec. On 21dec i had unprotected sex with my bf then took ecp ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now