Aa
A
A
Close

Birth Control (Contraception) Forum

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

81 - 100 (of 597) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was on the iud for 3 years till oct 28 and the doctor told me I wouldnt be abe to conceive till I have my period which could come between 1 and 3 months. Ive been having unprotected sex since then. I had one morning in the middle of no...
  Posted
I began an oral contraceptive in 2009, and have taken it near perfectly since. Due to severe mood swings and painful, extensive periods, I have switched brands three times. I am currently taking GeneressFe, the chewable, minty pill. I lo...
  Posted
I went to planned parenthood today and I took a pregnancy test and was in fact not pregnant. I got the paragard while I was there. Most painful thing I've ever had. I started bleeding right away and now the bleeding is super light. But I...
  Posted
Hello, have a question. I had the implanon removed Oct. 15 because I couldn't take the side effects anymore. I had unprotected sex on the 8th and 11th of November. My last period ended on Oct. 7 (it began on Sept 6). I finally got on my ...
  Posted
Okay I'm on my period week with the Nuvaring. Its my second month on the nuvaring. I got a period lastmonth. And now this month my period is 4 days late. I took a test yesterday and it came back negative. I have taken the ring out for se...
  Posted
I started spotting on november 3. november 4 i started my period n i had sex why i was on my period until the end date...on my last day which was november 7 i was bleeding heavy n i went to get my depot shot n i still had sex so i just k...
  Posted
Okayy, so I have had my first Depo shot a few months ago but I never went back for my next shot. My next shot was due about 2months going on 3months ago. My last period was on Oct. 13, 2013 and I haven't came on since. The condom had pop...
  Posted
Hi, I've been on birth control for almost a year, but recently I've been bleeding nonstop for about 2 months now. The bleeding isn't like a period flow it just seems to always be bleeding. I'm not sure what it is. Please help!
  Posted
Ok bare with me please I need the best advice possible first and foremost I'm single yet I have two sex partners one I've met about 5 months ago and one is my ex of 5 years I usually always have my period on the 25 th of each month with...
  Posted
I had brown discharge, after some days it became to be bright red(I was waiting for my period so I thought it was) and then it came back to be brown. Now after 2 weeks it's not on my underwear any more but it appears on the paper towels....
  Posted
Does anyone else get shaky on their period? it happens more when I am hot this started the same time my period started. I checked my blood sugar and it is fine
  Posted
Hi! I had my implanon removed on Nov. 7, 2013. My periods have been erratic the entire time it was in place. Me and my husband have decided to try to have another baby.. Here's the question.. Can I be pregnant already? I haven't had a...
  Posted
I was on pills alesse And I missed a couple And got pregnant I am a month pregnant about And experienced Some minor cramping Bleeding for a few days now Vomitting And diharreah What is going on?? Bleeding is heavy...
  Posted
I got the implant taken out on the 4th of November i bleed very slightly after ward for 3 days i had sex on the18th is it possible i could be pregnant even though it wasn't a normal period
  Posted
I have had the mirena iud for a little over a year now and last month i missed my period. I have been feeling really tired lately and a sharp pain on my right side. I got worried so i took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I hav...
  Posted
Hello, just a bit of background information. I'm 17 years old, started ortho tricyclen lo In September. My period in September started on the 24 and lasted till the 29. In October, it was from the 24-28. Both of these periods seemed norm...
  Posted
Hello I recently quit breastfeeding about 2 weeks ago. I got my cycle last week the 11th thru the 14th. Im going to Cancun the same day my next cycle is supposed to start which is the 9th but that's not ok Lol I
  Posted
I got my period the 7th and started birth control on the 9th of this month for the first time. My period ended the 11 but I just recently had sex where it seems to be that my boyfriend cummed in me. When would be the ovulation time since...
  Posted
I started taking lo lesterin fe birth control last month when my cycle start. Me and my husband do not use ptotection. I had my last period on oct 16. I have not seen mine yet. Took a test it said no. Could I be pregnant. I was sick n wa...
  Posted
My period was come at 23 oct and intercourse at 11 nov, can i become pregnant?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now