Aa
A
A
Close
Birth Control (Contraception) Forum
This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.
81 - 100 (of 596) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I began an oral contraceptive in 2009, and have taken it near perfectly since. Due to severe mood swings and painful, extensive periods, ...
1 answer |
I went to planned parenthood today and I took a pregnancy test and was in fact not pregnant. I got the paragard while I was there. Most p...
1 answer |
Hello, have a question. I had the implanon removed Oct. 15 because I couldn't take the side effects anymore. I had unprotected sex on the...
1 answer |
Okay I'm on my period week with the Nuvaring. Its my second month on the nuvaring. I got a period lastmonth. And now this month my period...
1 answer |
I started spotting on november 3. november 4 i started my period n i had sex why i was on my period until the end date...on my last day w...
2 answers |
Okayy, so I have had my first Depo shot a few months ago but I never went back for my next shot. My next shot was due about 2months going...
1 answer |
Hi, I've been on birth control for almost a year, but recently I've been bleeding nonstop for about 2 months now. The bleeding isn't like...
1 answer |
Ok bare with me please I need the best advice possible first and foremost I'm single yet I have two sex partners one I've met about 5 mo...
3 answers |
I had brown discharge, after some days it became to be bright red(I was waiting for my period so I thought it was) and then it came back ...
1 answer |
Does anyone else get shaky on their period? it happens more when I am hot this started the same time my period started. I checked my bloo...
1 answer |
Hi! I had my implanon removed on Nov. 7, 2013. My periods have been erratic the entire time it was in place. Me and my husband have deci...
1 answer |
I was on pills alesse And I missed a couple And got pregnant I am a month pregnant about And experienced Some minor cramping ...
2 answers |
I got the implant taken out on the 4th of November i bleed very slightly after ward for 3 days i had sex on the18th is it possible i co...
2 answers |
I have had the mirena iud for a little over a year now and last month i missed my period. I have been feeling really tired lately and a s...
2 answers |
Hello, just a bit of background information. I'm 17 years old, started ortho tricyclen lo In September. My period in September started on...
2 answers |
Hello I recently quit breastfeeding about 2 weeks ago. I got my cycle last week the 11th thru the 14th. Im going to Cancun the same day m...
3 answers |
I got my period the 7th and started birth control on the 9th of this month for the first time. My period ended the 11 but I just recently...
1 answer |
I started taking lo lesterin fe birth control last month when my cycle start. Me and my husband do not use ptotection. I had my last peri...
1 answer |
My period was come at 23 oct and intercourse at 11 nov, can i become pregnant?
1 answer |
My period strtd on 10nov n ended on te 13..i wana knw wat r te dates wen i am likly in less chance 2 gt pregnant..?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now