Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By zpeterson
Donating plasma, I was told I have atypical antibodies and will no longer be allowed to donate blood or plasma. I am...
By jan_knapp
Hi, In 2012 I started chemotherapy for colon cancer metastasis - had been "perfectly healthy" for years, and thus hav...
Nefeli77Aug 25
Nefeli77Aug 21
Nefeli77Aug 19
By Nefeli77
Hi i need help. Three weeks ago and without having problems with my stomach in the past, i started having severe dia...
15404118_tn?1440460863
By aloe_vera
im a 14 year old female, i have OCD, hypochondria, anxiety and depression. ive been taking Zoloft for about a month n...
By higginsokc
She is seeing a hematologist very soon (September 11) but it is driving me crazy and I want to know if I should see i...
By Raveon84
2 weeks ago i was around a friend that had a throat issue. The next day i woke up with a sore throat - specifically t...
By rhojean
Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm so worried about the bloodtest results that I received 2 weeks ago. First I was e...
By shebae_8
I'm currently using metoprolol 50mg and losartan 50mg as maintenance this time, and my Bp is within normal all the ti...
By Cammz
hi everyone i wonder if any of you can help with some information. i am anaemic, had some blood tests done 3days ag...
By love2live47
Im very frustrated and confused. Despite numerous emails to my doctor, he hasn't responded. My question is would it...
By ahmedhass
I'm 36 y male suffering from horrible symptoms since 6 months, I have got a POTS syndrome with heart rate jumps fro...
By lucky1515
i first used sprintec as my first type of birth control when I started but it gave me bad headaches and stomachs ache...
By Regena
My doctor did some blood work and there was an antibody found coombs titer pretty high don't have the number with me...
By tarheel78
Just received a copy of my labs after an ER visit last week. Most of my labs came back either within range or near. H...
By Ress
Wbc 17.9 H Rbc 4.45 L Mcv 101 H Neut # 16.2 H Mch 33.2 Neut 88 88 L Band 1 L Lymp 8 L Mono 1'L Headache...
By dmcy
For the past 4-5 weeks, there have been random red streaks on my body. It started on my mid-back as several really bi...
kenthedogMay 22
CClauseMay 16
jdaeastMar 20
By Bee Cham Blank
I am 22 years old and have been diagnosed with Beta Thallassemia minor by a doctor. All my life I have felt tired,...
By Blackie55
My Serum Copper is raised at 216 µg/dL / 34 µmoI/L I'am also on Yasmin Drospirenone/Ethinylestradiol Oral contracept...
By Moonflower09
I have trigeminal neuralgia Diagnosed 2013. Determined idiopathic. It usually is a quick, intense pain but then su...
By Dazzled1
I may have the spelling incorrect ? that for the most part- is low red blood platelets count. I was told that my liv...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank