Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
1 - 20 (of 2073) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello! I too, have Thalassemia Minor and found out in my early teen years. I've been reading posts and can relate to SO many traits/sympt...
3 answers | 1 comment |
NECK CTA: 1. No CTA evidence for internal carotid artery stenosis, occlusion, or dissection. 2. Mildly hypoplastic right cervical verte...
I have systemic Lupus and recently I've been going through a lot of tests. Just got the results back this morning. What could the highs a...
Last week I brought my 12 year old to the doctors as he was battling a virus (coughing, runny nose and low fever). I also noticed a few d...
My baby girl was born on October 4 she had problem with her oxygen so they send her to St.Vincents children hospital. When she was 2 days...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Thank you for taking the time to read this. I have been feeling ill for the past month or so and periodically for the past couple years....
My son is 2 years old. He has petechiae that has been accumulating on his back and his abdomen, it isnt anywhere else, it keeps growing. ...
I went to the doctors last week because I was having upper stomach pain/burning and heart palpitations with chest pain. My doc said it wa...
19948752 tn?1487608287
I am trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. I have health anxiety but also have been diagnosed with a few conditions. First,ek...
Hello, last week I went in to the doctor for my yearly blood work analysis. The results showed a level of 68.8 MCV, 22.6 MCH, 16.7 RDW, 1...
1 answer |
hi for the past week i have been experiencing headaches and nausea and after visiting my doctor it was said that i had below normal iron...
1 answer |
hi, for the past week, I've been having headaches and nausea and i went to my doctors and they told me i have below normal iron levels an...
Lab Test: Hemogram V Lab Type: Chemistry/Hematology Ordering Provider: GREEN, JOSEPH Ordering Location: MEMPHIS, TN VAMC Specimen: Wh...
I just had a routine complete blood picture done. Everything is within the normal ranges however I was just comparing my previous test re...
I have been diagnosed with anemia for a couple years now, and every morning I take a dose of iron to help me get through the day. For the...
212161 tn?1476095111
what makes your blood planets drop , last year for the first time ever they drop to 140 th, this year they are 128th. should i be concerned
I'm having one vertical line under my nail of one finger it is developing since from few years if any small disturbing is occurred on tha...
Helo everyone! Hope you all are fine! I'm a 20y/o girl and i have been tired for some time and with a continuous terrible stomach pain ...
I am 22 years old and have been diagnosed with Beta Thallassemia minor by a doctor. All my life I have felt tired, had palpitations (W...
434 answers | 1 comment |
I've been having a recurrent vaginal yeast infection for a year and my doctor advised me to have my blood tested. Blood sugar turned out...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources