Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
1 - 20 (of 2028) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello im a male of 23 yrs , i weighs only 54kg with height 6 feet ! .Recently im experiencing low blood pressure 110/70 mmhg . I feel kin...
Hello, this is a very simple question, and is regarding if i can vaporize cannabis or not because is driving me crazy and i want to consu...
1 answer
  logart
Hi, I have HHCS and my ferritin levels are : TIBC 400, UIBC 315,Iron serum 85, Iron sat 21 and ferritins 1233. I was told I do not hav...
Hello, this is a very simple question, and is regarding if i can vaporize cannabis or not because is driving me crazy and i want to consu...
6887703 tn?1385792954
3 days after a cardiac angiogram I developed severe swelling and pain near the right wrist site. Went to ER 10 days later & a scan showe...
I really have no idea what these mean, but my doctor ordered a blood tests and I just got the results. My WBC is 3.3 (labeled low) and my...
I am a generally healthy 29 year old male, and I just got a result of a blood test taken today. All the results were in normal range exc...
Hello. I went to the ER a few nights ago with chest pain/burning and what feels like inflamation under my right rib. A blood test reveale...
Dr. has checked ekg-ok, upper G.i.-ok-no cancer, catscan-kidney stone,blood preesure-normal range, oxygen level-98%, I have these eposid...
My mother and I have Chronic Lyme disease. We have been taking strong antibiotics for years and that has helped greatly. My mom though ha...
1 answer | 1 comment
For the past 4-5 weeks, there have been random red streaks on my body. It started on my mid-back as several really big streaks (see image...
1 answer
I have been sunburnt a lot but recently these small purple red dot have appeared on my leg. They are in bunches close together. I noticed...
Back in Sept. of 2015 I became sick. Felt like I was drunk/had balance issues. My neck swelled up which ended up being my thyroid. I was...
1 answer
I am 22 years old and have been diagnosed with Beta Thallassemia minor by a doctor. All my life I have felt tired, had palpitations (W...
431 answers |
Hi all, This is my first post in this community. Following an approximately 8 month (and counting) history of recurrent petechiae, my ...
My country isn't known for the best healthcare. My boyfriend went into hospital a few days ago with high fever and I suspected his tattoo...
Hello, i am a 25yo female and have an ESR 34mm. Is this high? By the time i did the blood exams i was on my period and had a low hematocr...
hello I am 35 years old and my hemoglobin value is 17.7 while my serum Uric acid is also high Can u help me to reduce these values
Can you have hemolytic anemia and have normal CBC levels? My hemoglobin and hematocrit levels are all normal. My RDW is normal. My ...
Hello everyone, so i made a complete blood picture and in the comment was that i had Relative Lymphocytosis and Absolute Neutropenia .. W...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources