Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
1 - 20 (of 2042) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I am on Testosterone Replacement Therapy using Nebido (testosterone undecanoate) 1000mg every 10 weeks since 2011. But since...
HEMAGRAM MCH- 31.2 H Platelets- 402.00 H MPV- 6.9 L Lymphocytes perc 19.90 L MANUAL REVIEW Analyte Value Reference Segme...
im a 20yr old male and for over a few years now i have had purple nails. I used to not notice it often but now i see it more. They seem t...
This morning I stood up, bent over to pick up my purse, and all of a sudden I saw black spots for about 20 seconds. By the time I thought...
I'm 30 years old male , few years ago after a blood test I found out I have Tallahassee minor but my doctor said to live my live normally...
Abt 5 years ago, I hit my head on the sharp edge of my bed frame hard. Since then the bruise have lightened but still remains in a shape ...
It's been like this for almost three weeks now, as of Saturday it will be three. I was playing softball and fouled the ball into my shin,...
1 answer |
Since he has suffered from bone marrow supresion 6 months ago and after few months therapy everything got back to normal, but his number ...
3 answers |
Results. wbc- 6.1, rbc-5.47, hgb-16.0, Hct-47.3, Mch-29.3, mchc-33.8, plt-254, rdw-sd-13.2, rdw-cv-13.2, mpv-10.2, p-lcr-26.1, Neut ...
2 answers |
I am 22 years old and have been diagnosed with Beta Thallassemia minor by a doctor. All my life I have felt tired, had palpitations (W...
432 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had bloodwork done and everything came back normal apart from my ferritin levels. The range was from 6 to 67 and my reading wa...
I'm freaked out. I just had my annual physical lab work done and my Lymphocytes % (Auto) was 17% with a 24% - 44% range. My white and re...
plz help me any one dr . sir my son age 9 month and he was suffering from high level brain fever . boold report low level Homoglobin 5.4 ...
HI all, Just saw a naturopath and saw I had significant Rouleaux formation in my red blood cells. He said it could be from dehydratio...
1 answer |
For the past year I have been experiencing on my right hand only a visible...jumpy fast pulse between my thumb and index finger on the 'w...
1 answer |
Is there a need for concern if the Immature Platelet Fraction is 0.0? My MCV was high and WBC low. Having had chemo 5 times in the last 1...
My child is now 18 months old. 1st electrophoresis of my child was made at 13 month of age which showed hba-67%, hbe-21.00%, hbf-8.2%, hb...
hello im a male of 23 yrs , i weighs only 54kg with height 6 feet ! .Recently im experiencing low blood pressure 110/70 mmhg . I feel kin...
Hello, this is a very simple question, and is regarding if i can vaporize cannabis or not because is driving me crazy and i want to consu...
1 answer |
Hi, I have HHCS and my ferritin levels are : TIBC 400, UIBC 315,Iron serum 85, Iron sat 21 and ferritins 1233. I was told I do not hav...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources