Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By vecko
Hi i have a bruise on my left thigh since september 2013 when i hit corner of our glass table real hard. The pain mad...
By PraxxtorCruel
Went to the doctor regarding this and made sure I took photos before hand to show as evidence but I got fobbed off wi...
By Jenn6138
My grandmother has to have a blood trans fusion every week or two cause her body keeps losing blood and now she has t...
MS
By Kiddo44
On coumadin for years (13) and have it monitored every few weeks. I have developed a bruse on the back of my leg abo...
By peregrination
What does it indicate if you have low monocytes and high immunoglobulins (my blood test called it "polyclonal hyperga...
By grapebush
I went for a general blood test last week and as my iron was high (163) I thought I would do the right thing and go a...
By poonamdesigner
hi all, my mother age is 48 years old.. she have very low hemoglobin 3.1, dr suggest us to admit for blood tansfucion...
By chico150
These blood counts were taken when I had my first child in 1973. I was 35 weeks pregnant and suffering with nausea...
By victorhondermarck
Allright so i was at my local surf life saving club, and i had to move a fridge out of a room. After moving it, I rea...
By Gilly_Billy
How does one diagnose Ventricular Migraine?
By luv2dance26
here are the abnormal results of my husband's most recent blood work that prompted me to make an appointment with a h...
By mommanita
Bloodpatch now shooting pain inneck?
By TTT187654321
The past 3 months I have seen a major change in my health. I have been experienced many seemingly random symptoms but...
7251241_tn?1389567812
By sharon6922
I get pins and needles in my left arm everyday, it started at the wrist and over 12 months it has spread up my arm. I...
Jerry_NJApr 02
By coolblue98
Whenever its cold outside or my fingers feel cold, the area around the lunula and nail beds turn a bluish-gray color....
bellby50Apr 02
Jerry_NJApr 01
By bellby50
in my right leg at the bend of my hip, i have sever pain that feels like my vien being pinched to were i cant walk, t...
GooglingApr 01
By Googling
Hi, I have a condition since past 2 months. It happens randomly at any time. I feel a blood rush happening from my he...
jsnsMar 13
By jsns
Please help... my friend had terribly cracked dry lips... it has started bleeding now 2. He also has cuts on his tong...
By samson123456
i am male 25 years hemoglobin 14.9 gm/dl ( range 14-17.4) RBC 5.04 (range 5 to 5.05) is this normal i feel t...
By kaylaaaa91
I have ahad a unsuail period were my period was two days earlier had it on the 14th when it should have been the 16th...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank