Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
1 - 20 (of 2012) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Today, my mom (56) was telling me her white blood cell count was low, and they were testing her for possible reasons for why that might b...
Can you have hemolytic anemia and have normal CBC levels? My hemoglobin and hematocrit levels are all normal. My RDW is normal. My ...
Back in Sept. of 2015 I became sick. Felt like I was drunk/had balance issues. My neck swelled up which ended up being my thyroid. I was...
Hello everyone, so i made a complete blood picture and in the comment was that i had Relative Lymphocytosis and Absolute Neutropenia .. W...
I am a total klutz and ran my thumb into a wall, really hard, and felt a pop. My thumb then went numb, started to swell, and then began t...
Eritrocitos 5.09 millones/uL 4.50 - 6.50 Hemoglobina 14.7 g/dL 13.5 - 18.0 Hematocrito 43.3 % 40.0 - 54.0 Volumen globular medio 85.0 ...
What does very low mchc mean when all other bloodwork is normal? Should I have additional testing done? WBC 7.5 RBC 4.74 HGB 13.6...
Do I need to see a Dr. immediately? My White blood count is 4.4 My Red Blood count is 3.71 Hemoglobin 11.4 Hemacrit 35.3
reticulous count irf 0.44 retic# 0.1010 reticulous count% 2.18 hematology 38.5 high 12.8 rdw-c.f. 15.1
My daughter is 17 years old and recently diagnosed with a blood platelet defect. She was anemic for a long time and other symptoms ignore...
WBC 13.6 ANC 9.1 RBC 5.55 Hgb 17.2 HCT 51.4 RDW 14.2 Plat 316 MPV 6.8 Lymph# 3.9 MONO# 0.6 Gran% 66.5 Lymph% 28.6 ...
Results. wbc- 6.1, rbc-5.47, hgb-16.0, Hct-47.3, Mch-29.3, mchc-33.8, plt-254, rdw-sd-13.2, rdw-cv-13.2, mpv-10.2, p-lcr-26.1, Neut ...
I have beta thalassemia Minor and recently found out I have hemocromatosis. When I first did bloodwork my ferretin was in the 1600's. Now...
About a year ago my grandma went to the doctors and her blood count was really low and thought she was losing blood. After many test and...
1 answer |
My husband is on blood thinners and must stay on them but they recently found internal bleeding If he can not come off the medication how...
1 answer |
18 months ago I had a bad accident at work multiple injuries. Two of the many injuries were #1 A broken femur in two places requiring ...
1 answer |
We have blood test in our company every year, last years doctors said to me that you dont have enough iron(fe) in your blood and you shou...
2 answers |
A few weeks ago I had a blood test showing low hemoglobin, hemactocrit and RBCs. I thought it was Iron deficiency anemia but my intern...
My wife went to the Dr. about two weeks ago. Her results showed that her B12 was 1595 (high), her MPV was 12, vitamin K was 3.4 and ...
1 answer |
Hi I went to the Dr for unexplained weight loss of 12 pounds in a three month period, severe fatigue, and weakness. My over all health...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources