Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
14166303_tn?1433285761
Dee1956Jun 03
By allen314
Hi, I'm a 53 year old male and my ammonia blood test just came back at 89 umol/L. I bellieve the normal range is 10-...
swinkieJun 02
emilywarwickJul 26, 2012
Dr Sharma Dec 12, 2010
carcrazySep 17, 2010
By ann765 Blank
Hello, I went to the ER for severe chest and abdominal pains, and had my heart looked at, and all was good, they ...
14129151_tn?1433041440
By marcellesgm
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pul...
By RivieraBeachGirl
i constantly have itching on the top of my left hand. Lately, when I scratch I get a large bruising area that lasts a...
By Regena
I had some blood test because I have been sick and my doctor is stuck. He did an antibody test and it came back C...
elveeveeMay 20
By Moonflower09
Recent blood test show elevated eosinophils. 14.4%, norm is below 4%. Doc looked back at last years blood test. Eosi...
By tawakul
hello, I had a low iron since few years back (about 5 years ago test result showed low iron level) and after taking i...
tawakulMay 26
Dr. Kokil Mathur Nov 17, 2012
By louvsal Blank
Hello, I would be very very grateful if somebody could give me a wise opinion about my blood test analysis . I am 43 ...
By otto12
I have a lot of medical problems lately. I have been getting my blood drawn at least every 2 weeks for over a year. S...
By bellfi
Hi my WBC was 3.6 a month ago it has now dropped to 3.0 and the lymphocytes is 0.7 normal range is 1.5 to 4 I am very...
By bellfi
Hi my WBC was 3.6 a month ago it has now dropped to 3.0 and the lymphocytes is 0.7 normal range is 1.5 to 4 I am very...
By youngandold
After been prescribed IV iron to treat anemia and iron deficiency. Could I have become overloaded with Iron? Coul...
By sangeeta121
Hi I have a query regarding thalesamia major. My friend (normal blood) is seeing a girl who is thalesamia major. She...
DondonLMay 12
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Aug 05, 2011
By kgosiking Blank
I have a dark blue/gray/brown bruise on the top of my left thigh, it has been there for two and a half months. Usuall...
By Cfgraphics
Hi ive had high white blood celll count and high ESR and CRP for 3 years, been to many doctors and Haemotologist, my ...
By Gotnewlifetobecomeamom
Is there anyone with thalassemia trait/minor?
By dh123423
Hi, I have done a CBC a few times and there seems to be a trend of low RBC and low Hemoglobin. I have also tested ...
By karla27b
I have herpes both types I'm worries if this contagious to family my kids or close people by kissing or hugging or s...
By Ncanaday
So for almost a year know I have been trying to find out what is wrong with me. I have been seen at UCSF and locally....
383138_tn?1314171373
By angelize
I urgently need advice, I have been extremely ill, too weak & fatigued to get back in to doctor. My blood test resu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank