Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Gin52Oct 08
Jerry_NJAug 19
By otto12
My ferritin levels are 9. My doctor put me on iron supplements. I get so cold is this a sign of low ferritin levels? ...
Gin52Oct 08
By lavenderlavender
Hello! Can anyone advise what these numbers mean? This was a fasting test. I am not on any supplements. I am a ...
By lathas_vd
IF SERUM FERRITIN IS SHOWING 3.3 WHAT ARE THE REASONS AND WHAT TO DO
df1978Oct 07
By df1978
G'day Guys. Have recently had some bloods completed as been out of wack for some time. I am being treated with an...
Nancy410Dec 24, 2011
larbec7Jul 26, 2007
TimH2Jul 26, 2007
By larbec7 Blank
I was wondering if marijuana causes blood disorders. I am diagnosed with Polycythemia and my doctor says they do not...
OncealadyOct 05
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jun 30, 2012
By kriskaydan Blank
Hi, had a FBC taken a few weeks ago, have them done every few months to check iron levels and thyroid etc.. Haemoglo...
Jerry_NJOct 04
By Joeyzoom56
My mother recently was treated with Bactrim for a cyst between her buttocks. She began the meds on Monday morning, a...
Jerry_NJOct 04
By ShellJayBlue
I have had general illness for about 10 weeks on and off: chest infections, runny nose, sore throat, lethargy, painfu...
Jerry_NJOct 04
BluestOct 04
By Bluest
13 years ago, I tore the peronial tendons in my left leg, just above the ankle. At the time, they said I would have l...
By keshia3017
Hello I had a pulmonary embolism February 2014, (blood clots) theyre not sure why I had them however my bloodwork was...
By PennyHoliday
I have normal fasting but two hours after eating, my numbers are 150 and one hour after eating they are about 170. Do...
RoyMYSep 24
By RoyMY
I'm worried about my decreasing WBC. Actually its more of HIV fear. My last exposure was on 26/04/2014. Went for HIV ...
By faysalimkhan
my platelet count is 122000. why is it lowering and what can be the affects?
By ikabod
I got slammed in a door and cut my pointer finger at the bottom andseveral cuts to hand, im real swollen under and be...
Jerry_NJSep 03
By janusha
Today doctor said my blood count is 69. What does it means?
By Devito777
Our 26 yr old son thought he was having a heart attack EKG came back normal but I asked for a copy and it indicated h...
By vipuljagtap
me and my girl friend same blood group me and she come to the marrage. its right ?
By Quan33
I received the following blood results: Anisocytosis 1+ (H) Microcytes 1+ (H) Hypochromia 1+(H) Ovalocytes 1+ (H)...
By LearningHCV
I would like to on my blood test report as below whereby Polymorphs is low Eosinophils is quite high. Any idea or su...
By linda_bee
Hi, I'm new here, please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong area. I'm a 40 year old female, I have hashi...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank