Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
21 - 40 (of 2073) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had bloodwork done in November 2016 and my WBC were 5.8 and RBC were 4.38. I also had high monocytes (8.7) and high RDW (14.9). I had b...
1 answer |
Excuse me. My mother has high ESR rate in my blood. What can I do to reduce it to normal
51052 tn?1249915235
I would like opinions. I am a 60-year-old female. Polycythemia Vera runs in my family. Both my father and grandmother died from compli...
Hi I just had a question see if anyone could answer it. I'm I 29 year old girl I recently went into my doctor, I got a blood test done an...
1 answer |
Since 2015, I've undergone numerous tests because a CBC indicated eosinophilia and neutropenia Eos highest 17%, lowest 8. They've...
1 answer |
Hi all, A relative of mine is probably very sick for a long time and nobody knows the reason.. He's 54, build like an oax, however, in ...
Hi i need help. Three weeks ago and without having problems with my stomach in the past, i started having severe diarhea, stomach blow a...
8 answers |
So, I have an ingrown toenail and when I was treating it (mostly just cleaning and removing this odd buildup of what appears to be a real...
For a few months now ive been experiencing a pulling, burning, crawling sensation on both sides of my mid spine when i am using my hands....
I am 37 yrs & was under severe stress for about last 6 months (which is now over) of late during my medical examination in Feb'12 my hemo...
6 answers |
What causes someone's hemoglobin levels to continue to go down even after they have just recieved a blood transfusion? What could it mean...
3 answers |
Lately the area behind my knee and my thigh have been aching. No physical activity recently, just this nagging pain. I looked and there i...
My 72 yo father just suffered this last week. It began with severe chills/shakes which was b/c of 105 fever. Was hospitalized. Initial di...
1 answer |
Ok. I've been having some crazy stuff going on with my health. I will try to keep it short: I've been having these "episodes" of pins/nee...
Hello. Starting 2 days ago ive noticed that my urine was all red or brownish red and when this happened like 3 times, I immediately went ...
Hello, just had my blood drawn and when I took off the tape, I had a bruise and a bunch of little red dots in the crease of my arm, to th...
Hi all, This is my first post in this community. Following an approximately 8 month (and counting) history of recurrent petechiae, my ...
1 answer |
VITAMIN B12 979pmol/L [170-800] H WBC 15.8 x10'9/L [4.0-10.0] H NEUTROPHIL 12.2X10'9/L[2.0-7.5] H KAPPA LIGHT CHAIN 25.20 MG/L ...
Hi there, i am waiting for a call back from the doctor but wondered what this means: When i had the blood test i had the flu so am wonde...
1 answer |
hello experts my question is i had blood work and my white blood cell result where 5.9 units 10 3/ range 5.0-11.0 is this normal 5.9 w...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources