Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kitkats09
Have had multiple tests done. Standard blood work my levels elevate from 330-550. They only went down to the 300s on...
By me_just34
In my blood test done today, there are two things not normal in WBC: elevated neutrophils and lower lymfocteyn. my ...
By Moonflower09
Recent blood tests show low neutrophils segmented percent at 40.4% (50-70% normal), high eosinophils percent at 14.1%...
By Suenmike
At what rate do red blood cells deteriorate following transfusion?
By cowgirlnuprb
Here are my results from last blood test:WBC 4.4 - 10.4 TH/uL 7.9 RBC 4.12 - 5.0 MIL/uL 4.22 Hgb 12.3 - 15.3 G/dL 1...
By Chypre
I'm on Coumadin because of a heredity blood clotting factor. I will be on it for the rest of my life. The other nig...
By Lojo694
My white count is 17 and my neutrophils are 15. My lymphocytes are a little low. I have no known infections, cold, ...
By Philintexas
I am in the Army and for 2 years, I was anemic and my platelets were really, really low. Of course, they never told m...
By Alleycat9439
I had lab results done and my HGB was 6.2g/DLlow and my iron was 248high. My RBC was 1.87mm3 low and my WBC was 5.5mm...
By Nakichick
About 6 weeks ago I was dancing and a vein suddenly became swollen n very painful just below my right knee, it was ab...
By Xcrunner1312
Hoping someone can give me insight so I can ask the right questions. Just had an PVI ablation for afib five days ago....
By morita15
Hi Im a 32 yr old female.. Im hoping someone can answer me.. Lately ive been seen bruises on my thighs arms and stoma...
By dfh71
Has anyone on here heard of, experienced or know anyone who has experienced fibroids resulting in blood clots? I am ...
By mimmsan
Hi- I'm 47 female and have multiple autoimmune disorders, Hashimoto, Chronic gastritis, I have Pernicious anemia and ...
12808274_tn?1427334216
By EarlBaughmanJr
I'm a 28-year old Sickle Cell patient and for the past 6 months I've been dealing with the ups and downs of Hemolytic...
By MARIANNA7777
Hello, I seriously need some urgent help, please!!! I have a G6PD deficiency, category 1, and my level is 0.01...
By lizzybeth87
Hi. I've had low iron for the past 5 years. My dr ran some tests finally and the only one that has come back is ferri...
By mshanson3121
I was able to get copies of my 7 year old son's last two blood work results. I'll share the results, and I have som...
By henry4375
This showed up on a blood test. Is it serious? What should I do? I have had hemochromatosis for years--are they related?
By mathew589
I just took a blood smear test today., in the result "wbc=no atypical cells are seen " what does it mean? Please ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank