Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
21 - 40 (of 2022) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is 17 years old and recently diagnosed with a blood platelet defect. She was anemic for a long time and other symptoms ignore...
WBC 13.6 ANC 9.1 RBC 5.55 Hgb 17.2 HCT 51.4 RDW 14.2 Plat 316 MPV 6.8 Lymph# 3.9 MONO# 0.6 Gran% 66.5 Lymph% 28.6 ...
Results. wbc- 6.1, rbc-5.47, hgb-16.0, Hct-47.3, Mch-29.3, mchc-33.8, plt-254, rdw-sd-13.2, rdw-cv-13.2, mpv-10.2, p-lcr-26.1, Neut ...
I have beta thalassemia Minor and recently found out I have hemocromatosis. When I first did bloodwork my ferretin was in the 1600's. Now...
About a year ago my grandma went to the doctors and her blood count was really low and thought she was losing blood. After many test and...
1 answer |
My husband is on blood thinners and must stay on them but they recently found internal bleeding If he can not come off the medication how...
1 answer |
18 months ago I had a bad accident at work multiple injuries. Two of the many injuries were #1 A broken femur in two places requiring ...
1 answer |
We have blood test in our company every year, last years doctors said to me that you dont have enough iron(fe) in your blood and you shou...
2 answers |
A few weeks ago I had a blood test showing low hemoglobin, hemactocrit and RBCs. I thought it was Iron deficiency anemia but my intern...
My wife went to the Dr. about two weeks ago. Her results showed that her B12 was 1595 (high), her MPV was 12, vitamin K was 3.4 and ...
1 answer |
Hi I went to the Dr for unexplained weight loss of 12 pounds in a three month period, severe fatigue, and weakness. My over all health...
5 answers |
What does a low IRF mean?
My ferritin level has dropped from 20.5 to 11.6 in the last month. My rbc are also decreasing in size. Hemoglobin trending low. Aa month...
where is my blood going - nothing wrong with my bowel as have had tests
2 answers |
What do my blood test results mean? RBC is high. Result: 5.52 Normal range: 3.50-5.50 HGB is low. Result: 11.3 Normal range: 11.5-15....
RBC is high. Result: 5.52 Normal range: 3.50-5.50 HGB is low. Result: 11.3 Normal range: 11.5-15.5 MCV is low. Result: 66.4 Normal rang...
I donated blood recently and after that figured out I was getting petechiae after blood pressure tests. So I was wondering if blood donat...
I was recently in the hospital for a kidney stone. The nurse ran a conplete blood count. Once i was home i looked at the paper and it sey...
5687478 tn?1372383670
is there a certain diet for women with lupus anticoagulant? Foods to avoid or to take? One moments I'm reading to take fish oil and ea...
2 answers |
Hello! I too, have Thalassemia Minor and found out in my early teen years. I've been reading posts and can relate to SO many traits/sympt...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources