Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

41 - 60 (of 2006) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I can find information on high white count and enlarged red blood cell separately. I can not get the information on combination of both. I see a Hematologist/Oncologist tomorrow. I need to be prepared if I am going to labeled an alcoholi...
  Posted
I'm wondering about possible delayed side effects of the Feraheme IV infusions I've had. The 1st was on Oct 8. The 2cd on Oct 15. My initial ferritin was at 9. After the infusions it is now at 342...........which i feel is way ...
  Posted
Three weeks ago received a call from doctors office that my routine physical blood work came back as having low blood platelet count of 76,000. Had to wait two weeks to be retested. Now am back in normal range at 175,000. Is it normal fo...
  Posted
Good Evening, My recent CBC showed an platelet level of 385, and my doctor doesn't really have any information for me, other than she wants to test it again this month. The lab has a reference range to 379, but everything I read onlin...
  Posted
Hi Everybody, I am 18 years old and was diagnosed with celiac disease roughly 1 month ago. Due to the celiac, which was undiagnosed for quite some time, causing malabsorption my serum ferritin dropped to a level of less than 1. Since...
  Posted
Hi I am bleeding out of vagina only 2 weeks after I just had my period... I'm clotting as well.. I have abdominal pain and lower back pain... I also believe there is to Be tiny very painful scratches down there as well...I don't know wha...
  Posted
Can taking xarelto cause my iron saturation to be low? Since being on xarelto, I need iron infusions every 6-8 weeks.
  Posted
Hi i need help. Three weeks ago and without having problems with my stomach in the past, i started having severe diarhea, stomach blow and it was worse when i would eat. I took a blood test and my eosiphils were 15% , 3 days later they ...
  Posted
hello i was playing with my dog while he scratched me right to eye nervier i guess i had just red swollen line which got better but i feel like something is under or on my skin near wound could dogs scratch cause blood clot and can it o...
  Posted
Blood while pooping..... No abdominal pain or any other symptoms... This s not happening frequently ...... But once in a month.. Wat May the prob
  Posted
Hi May please guide on ESR is as 46 mm / 1hr if it is high what should be the precautions and treatment to be taken care of. Awaiting for your feedback. Regards, Drivej
  Posted
I had my period on the 2nd of this month and had sex on the 9th but took pills after that now my period is back again on the 16th.....am 20yrs what could be the problem.... pls help asap
  Posted
15474313 tn?1443818520
I was having symptoms of hyperthyroidism. I got blood tests for T3 and T2 and shows I'm negative. I was having palpitations and heavy breathing. I consulted a cardiologist and I had an ECG. It also shows that I dont have a heart problem,...
  Posted
Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place, but I hope someone can help. I have been having GI problems since January and have been working with my GI doctor. I have a problem digesting foods that contain protein, dairy products, and a...
  Posted
Hi - I have had an elevated WBC (12.5-13) and elevated CRP (14.5) for close to three months. I originally presented with some severe GI lower abdominal pain that has since mostly subsided. I'm left with a general feeling of being unwell...
  Posted
Hi all - I got a CBC + Differential back today and had some continuing results as well as some new results. Just a little background - I am a chronic HBV patient who is currently being treated with Pegasys and Tenofovir My WBC have...
  Posted
my THHA is reactive and VDRL is 1:2 still.one of the doctor said to me that TPHA is reactive then it can't come non reactice in future......and i need it non reactive............... can some body help me for this test..........plz..plz....
  Posted
My 2 year old little girl suffered from mastoiditis April this year, she had antibuotics and an operation to remove the infection and insert a grommit and everything went fine. After surgery her consultant said there appeared to be a clo...
  Posted
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi guys. Ok I'm freaking out. Got labs done and my platelets were 414. Now I have to see a hematologist/oncologist. Anyone ever have this count. Also I have psoriasis. Don't know if that makes a difference. Thank you
  Posted
can excessive stress lead to a bulging vein on the forehead?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...