Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
41 - 60 (of 2022) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2189980 tn?1452583984
Yes, beta thal minor is likely not as harmless as doctors want us to believe. 2 of my children have beta thal minor too, One of them is a...
16859853 tn?1452581323
I am a doctor, and also a Beta-Thalassemia Minor career, my children have it too, As a patient myself I have come to believe that urgent...
What causes someone's hemoglobin levels to continue to go down even after they have just recieved a blood transfusion? What could it mean...
2 answers |
I had blood work done before a biopsy. The only things that came back abnormal were related to my red blood cells. The red blood cell cou...
1 answer |
I've had a bruise on my knee for almost 6 months now. I first got it from an airbag and it only hurts if I put pressure on the bruise. Sh...
1 answer |
Hi, can anyone tell me what it might mean if your blood work shows Hemoglobin High 16.4, Hematogrit High 49.6 and also RDW-CV High 46.4. ...
1 answer |
Hi, can anyone tell me what it might mean if your blood work shows Hemoglobin High 16.4, Hematogrit High 49.6 and also RDW-CV High 46.4. ...
A couple of years ago, I had a fight with a stranger man. I broke a glass and rushed toward him. He fell off and I sat on him and with th...
1 answer |
I have beta thalassemia minor (the "carrier trait"). As a result, my Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, and MCHC have always been a bit lo...
4962748 tn?1361634543
was diagnosed with M.E. 5 yrs ago but since then have had numerous health issues, i have high cholestrol take simvistatins, recently had ...
4 answers |
Iron deficiency anemia. Been taking iron supplements for 12 weeks. Missed the past 7 doses/days and have a blood test in 2 days. Is i...
Pus Cells: 8-10/hpf Leucocytes (WBC Count) : 12,800 cell/cu.mm H Neutrophilis : 71% Abnormilities of RBC : Microcytic Hypochromic Ha...
Hi, I am gonna be 24 in less than a month. I weigh 120 kg. My cholesterol reading is 194mg/dl with LDL 115 mg/dL and HDL 38mg/dL. I felt ...
16446878 tn?1448569802
my mom (55 old) took a blood test and her lymphocyte value is 36.2%. in the result paper writen that normal value is 25-35%. is it dan...
hi I have hypertension and diabetis controlled by medication why is my B/P high and my pulse low when I wake up in the mornings my GPas i...
1 answer |
Hi. I hope you can help me, Lately i have periods of fatigue, joint pains, bruising, etc.. I am persistant anticardiolipin positive,...
2 answers |
I can find information on high white count and enlarged red blood cell separately. I can not get the information on combination of both. ...
1 answer |
I'm wondering about possible delayed side effects of the Feraheme IV infusions I've had. The 1st was on Oct 8. The 2cd on Oct 15. ...
Three weeks ago received a call from doctors office that my routine physical blood work came back as having low blood platelet count of 7...
1 answer |
Good Evening, My recent CBC showed an platelet level of 385, and my doctor doesn't really have any information for me, other than she w...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources