Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By judibautista
It was my IGA not AGA that was 467 Judi
By judibautista
I have had burning and tingling sensations starting in my feet over 2 years ago, now it is tingling and burning over ...
By Zachary1961
Hello, I am trying to do some research on blood clots and I want to get a broad range of perspectives on this topic a...
By cristoba
Hello. I am a 41 year old female. I had blood tests done on me yesterday and have posted the results below. I know...
By Hesmyrock
Hi all. Back in march I fell out of a chair and hit my upper thigh/hip area very hard on a bookshelf. It turned in...
By sh92_
Hi everyone, I'm just hoping to get some insight. I fell getting out of a pool on May 30. I was wet of course and I ...
By Cammz
My last blood tests showed the following report: Red cell morphology: Mild anisocytosis Mild microcytosis Hyp...
By NoSirNotaRealName
Thanks in advance for your time. I've had dozens of blood tests over the past few years which have all come back sayi...
By dlbooth2015
For the past few months I've had a low WBC=3.56 RBC=4.65 HEMATOCRIT =43.8 MVC =94.2 MCHC = 32.6 PLATELET COUNT =...
By Joyjoy86
I have a question I have recently had blood work done for my mentsral cylces that stop for years I was wondering what...
By zynabunn
Hello everyone. I went to my doctor about a month ago for stress (daily vomiting, sometimes multiple times, unintenti...
By Cammz
hello everyone, i have so many questions i dont even know where to start. okies let me start by saying i collapsed in...
14166303_tn?1433285761
Dee1956Jun 03
By allen314
Hi, I'm a 53 year old male and my ammonia blood test just came back at 89 umol/L. I bellieve the normal range is 10-...
swinkieJun 02
emilywarwickJul 26, 2012
Dr Sharma Dec 12, 2010
carcrazySep 17, 2010
By ann765 Blank
Hello, I went to the ER for severe chest and abdominal pains, and had my heart looked at, and all was good, they ...
14129151_tn?1433041440
By marcellesgm
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pul...
By RivieraBeachGirl
i constantly have itching on the top of my left hand. Lately, when I scratch I get a large bruising area that lasts a...
By Regena
I had some blood test because I have been sick and my doctor is stuck. He did an antibody test and it came back C...
elveeveeMay 20
By Moonflower09
Recent blood test show elevated eosinophils. 14.4%, norm is below 4%. Doc looked back at last years blood test. Eosi...
By tawakul
hello, I had a low iron since few years back (about 5 years ago test result showed low iron level) and after taking i...
tawakulMay 26
Dr. Kokil Mathur Nov 17, 2012
By louvsal Blank
Hello, I would be very very grateful if somebody could give me a wise opinion about my blood test analysis . I am 43 ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank