Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
15474313_tn?1443818520
By NC13
I was having symptoms of hyperthyroidism. I got blood tests for T3 and T2 and shows I'm negative. I was having palpit...
By Angelhvnly
Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place, but I hope someone can help. I have been having GI problems since Janua...
By tinnie16
Hi - I have had an elevated WBC (12.5-13) and elevated CRP (14.5) for close to three months. I originally presented ...
By ArtCorvelay
Hi all - I got a CBC + Differential back today and had some continuing results as well as some new results. Just a...
By jitujet
my THHA is reactive and VDRL is 1:2 still.one of the doctor said to me that TPHA is reactive then it can't come non r...
By Georgie9825
My 2 year old little girl suffered from mastoiditis April this year, she had antibuotics and an operation to remove t...
12182312_tn?1427687556
By kelle619
Hi guys. Ok I'm freaking out. Got labs done and my platelets were 414. Now I have to see a hematologist/oncologist. ...
triumphantladyAug 29, 2015
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jun 14, 2012
By jouj232 Blank
can excessive stress lead to a bulging vein on the forehead?
By zpeterson
Donating plasma, I was told I have atypical antibodies and will no longer be allowed to donate blood or plasma. I am...
By jan_knapp
Hi, In 2012 I started chemotherapy for colon cancer metastasis - had been "perfectly healthy" for years, and thus hav...
15404118_tn?1440460863
By aloe_vera
im a 14 year old female, i have OCD, hypochondria, anxiety and depression. ive been taking Zoloft for about a month n...
By higginsokc
She is seeing a hematologist very soon (September 11) but it is driving me crazy and I want to know if I should see i...
By Raveon84
2 weeks ago i was around a friend that had a throat issue. The next day i woke up with a sore throat - specifically t...
By rhojean
Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm so worried about the bloodtest results that I received 2 weeks ago. First I was e...
By shebae_8
I'm currently using metoprolol 50mg and losartan 50mg as maintenance this time, and my Bp is within normal all the ti...
By Cammz
hi everyone i wonder if any of you can help with some information. i am anaemic, had some blood tests done 3days ag...
By love2live47 Blank
Im very frustrated and confused. Despite numerous emails to my doctor, he hasn't responded. My question is would it...
By ahmedhass Blank
I'm 36 y male suffering from horrible symptoms since 6 months, I have got a POTS syndrome with heart rate jumps fro...
By lucky1515 Blank
i first used sprintec as my first type of birth control when I started but it gave me bad headaches and stomachs ache...
By Regena Blank
My doctor did some blood work and there was an antibody found coombs titer pretty high don't have the number with me...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank