Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
61 - 80 (of 2045) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
What do my blood test results mean? RBC is high. Result: 5.52 Normal range: 3.50-5.50 HGB is low. Result: 11.3 Normal range: 11.5-15....
RBC is high. Result: 5.52 Normal range: 3.50-5.50 HGB is low. Result: 11.3 Normal range: 11.5-15.5 MCV is low. Result: 66.4 Normal rang...
I donated blood recently and after that figured out I was getting petechiae after blood pressure tests. So I was wondering if blood donat...
I was recently in the hospital for a kidney stone. The nurse ran a conplete blood count. Once i was home i looked at the paper and it sey...
5687478 tn?1372383670
is there a certain diet for women with lupus anticoagulant? Foods to avoid or to take? One moments I'm reading to take fish oil and ea...
2 answers |
Hello! I too, have Thalassemia Minor and found out in my early teen years. I've been reading posts and can relate to SO many traits/sympt...
2 answers | 1 comment |
2189980 tn?1452583984
Yes, beta thal minor is likely not as harmless as doctors want us to believe. 2 of my children have beta thal minor too, One of them is a...
16859853 tn?1452581323
I am a doctor, and also a Beta-Thalassemia Minor career, my children have it too, As a patient myself I have come to believe that urgent...
What causes someone's hemoglobin levels to continue to go down even after they have just recieved a blood transfusion? What could it mean...
2 answers |
I had blood work done before a biopsy. The only things that came back abnormal were related to my red blood cells. The red blood cell cou...
1 answer |
I've had a bruise on my knee for almost 6 months now. I first got it from an airbag and it only hurts if I put pressure on the bruise. Sh...
1 answer |
Hi, can anyone tell me what it might mean if your blood work shows Hemoglobin High 16.4, Hematogrit High 49.6 and also RDW-CV High 46.4. ...
1 answer |
Hi, can anyone tell me what it might mean if your blood work shows Hemoglobin High 16.4, Hematogrit High 49.6 and also RDW-CV High 46.4. ...
A couple of years ago, I had a fight with a stranger man. I broke a glass and rushed toward him. He fell off and I sat on him and with th...
1 answer |
I have beta thalassemia minor (the "carrier trait"). As a result, my Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, and MCHC have always been a bit lo...
4962748 tn?1361634543
was diagnosed with M.E. 5 yrs ago but since then have had numerous health issues, i have high cholestrol take simvistatins, recently had ...
4 answers |
Iron deficiency anemia. Been taking iron supplements for 12 weeks. Missed the past 7 doses/days and have a blood test in 2 days. Is i...
Pus Cells: 8-10/hpf Leucocytes (WBC Count) : 12,800 cell/cu.mm H Neutrophilis : 71% Abnormilities of RBC : Microcytic Hypochromic Ha...
Hi, I am gonna be 24 in less than a month. I weigh 120 kg. My cholesterol reading is 194mg/dl with LDL 115 mg/dL and HDL 38mg/dL. I felt ...
16446878 tn?1448569802
my mom (55 old) took a blood test and her lymphocyte value is 36.2%. in the result paper writen that normal value is 25-35%. is it dan...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources