Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
61 - 80 (of 2081) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Results. wbc- 6.1, rbc-5.47, hgb-16.0, Hct-47.3, Mch-29.3, mchc-33.8, plt-254, rdw-sd-13.2, rdw-cv-13.2, mpv-10.2, p-lcr-26.1, Neut ...
2 answers |
I recently had bloodwork done and everything came back normal apart from my ferritin levels. The range was from 6 to 67 and my reading wa...
I'm freaked out. I just had my annual physical lab work done and my Lymphocytes % (Auto) was 17% with a 24% - 44% range. My white and re...
plz help me any one dr . sir my son age 9 month and he was suffering from high level brain fever . boold report low level Homoglobin 5.4 ...
HI all, Just saw a naturopath and saw I had significant Rouleaux formation in my red blood cells. He said it could be from dehydratio...
1 answer |
For the past year I have been experiencing on my right hand only a visible...jumpy fast pulse between my thumb and index finger on the 'w...
1 answer |
Is there a need for concern if the Immature Platelet Fraction is 0.0? My MCV was high and WBC low. Having had chemo 5 times in the last 1...
My child is now 18 months old. 1st electrophoresis of my child was made at 13 month of age which showed hba-67%, hbe-21.00%, hbf-8.2%, hb...
hello im a male of 23 yrs , i weighs only 54kg with height 6 feet ! .Recently im experiencing low blood pressure 110/70 mmhg . I feel kin...
Hello, this is a very simple question, and is regarding if i can vaporize cannabis or not because is driving me crazy and i want to consu...
1 answer |
Hi, I have HHCS and my ferritin levels are : TIBC 400, UIBC 315,Iron serum 85, Iron sat 21 and ferritins 1233. I was told I do not hav...
Hello, this is a very simple question, and is regarding if i can vaporize cannabis or not because is driving me crazy and i want to consu...
6887703 tn?1385792954
3 days after a cardiac angiogram I developed severe swelling and pain near the right wrist site. Went to ER 10 days later & a scan showe...
I really have no idea what these mean, but my doctor ordered a blood tests and I just got the results. My WBC is 3.3 (labeled low) and my...
I am a generally healthy 29 year old male, and I just got a result of a blood test taken today. All the results were in normal range exc...
Hello. I went to the ER a few nights ago with chest pain/burning and what feels like inflamation under my right rib. A blood test reveale...
Dr. has checked ekg-ok, upper G.i.-ok-no cancer, catscan-kidney stone,blood preesure-normal range, oxygen level-98%, I have these eposid...
My mother and I have Chronic Lyme disease. We have been taking strong antibiotics for years and that has helped greatly. My mom though ha...
1 answer | 1 comment |
For the past 4-5 weeks, there have been random red streaks on my body. It started on my mid-back as several really big streaks (see image...
1 answer |
I have been sunburnt a lot but recently these small purple red dot have appeared on my leg. They are in bunches close together. I noticed...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Blood Disorders Community Resources