Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
61 - 80 (of 2019) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hello i was playing with my dog while he scratched me right to eye nervier i guess i had just red swollen line which got better but i fe...
Blood while pooping..... No abdominal pain or any other symptoms... This s not happening frequently ...... But once in a month.. Wat May ...
Hi May please guide on ESR is as 46 mm / 1hr if it is high what should be the precautions and treatment to be taken care of. Awai...
I had my period on the 2nd of this month and had sex on the 9th but took pills after that now my period is back again on the 16th.....am ...
15474313 tn?1443818520
I was having symptoms of hyperthyroidism. I got blood tests for T3 and T2 and shows I'm negative. I was having palpitations and heavy bre...
Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place, but I hope someone can help. I have been having GI problems since January and have been wor...
Hi - I have had an elevated WBC (12.5-13) and elevated CRP (14.5) for close to three months. I originally presented with some severe GI ...
Hi all - I got a CBC + Differential back today and had some continuing results as well as some new results. Just a little background -...
my THHA is reactive and VDRL is 1:2 still.one of the doctor said to me that TPHA is reactive then it can't come non reactice in future......
My 2 year old little girl suffered from mastoiditis April this year, she had antibuotics and an operation to remove the infection and ins...
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi guys. Ok I'm freaking out. Got labs done and my platelets were 414. Now I have to see a hematologist/oncologist. Anyone ever have thi...
can excessive stress lead to a bulging vein on the forehead?
2 answers |
Donating plasma, I was told I have atypical antibodies and will no longer be allowed to donate blood or plasma. I am male, never had a t...
Hi, In 2012 I started chemotherapy for colon cancer metastasis - had been "perfectly healthy" for years, and thus have no prior blood wor...
15404118 tn?1440460863
im a 14 year old female, i have OCD, hypochondria, anxiety and depression. ive been taking Zoloft for about a month now. yesterday when i...
She is seeing a hematologist very soon (September 11) but it is driving me crazy and I want to know if I should see if they can bump it u...
2 weeks ago i was around a friend that had a throat issue. The next day i woke up with a sore throat - specifically tonsil. It lasted abo...
Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm so worried about the bloodtest results that I received 2 weeks ago. First I was experiencing intermit...
I'm currently using metoprolol 50mg and losartan 50mg as maintenance this time, and my Bp is within normal all the time, can I use only t...
hi everyone i wonder if any of you can help with some information. i am anaemic, had some blood tests done 3days ago and the results ca...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank