Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By jakenkatesmom
How concerned should I be about hemangiomas on my spine? When looking at my lumbar spine on MRI it indicated scatter...
Jerry_NJAug 08
By quixotix
Hi, I developed aloepecia areata in recent months, and my GP recommended a blood panel. The results came back most...
Jerry_NJAug 05
By yurtmama
I have been taking 5mg of Warfarin for the past 3 years because of A Fib. My doctor just retired and his clinic as of...
Jerry_NJAug 05
By titum
My blood count is 13. Im 46 , female 113 lbs. Is that normal?
By platnum
Orthoscopic surgery for torn cartilage 6 months ago;above knee still swollen and I'm in more pain now than before sur...
By croanz16
Hi, I hoping someone could help me out. I had blood drawn a few days ago by my Rheumatologist to check to make sure m...
By jsm0616
All results were normal except platelets were low 127. Triglycerides were high. 207. I have been referred to a hemato...
Jerry_NJJul 29
By Cece2114
My SGOT/AST levels were low. Should I be concerned?
Jerry_NJJul 28
By dustytroy
Been sick awhile found test results from last year. Dr never discussed problem. Can you help with results. B12 is 156...
Jerry_NJJul 28
By someonehelpme916
I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong forum but am seeking advice on what could be causing my severe iron defi...
By Gigi019
My doctor suspects I might have Von Willebrand and has referred me to see a hematologist and do some blood work. She ...
Stacey_80Jul 25
By Amber_Dom
(I'm not good at English, but I'll try my best for you to understand.) I recently been diagnosed with Atopic Eczema/...
By heidina
Hi everyone.my hgbA2 is 3.9.am I thalasemie carries? Is there any danger? My boyfriend is also 3.8%.
By Sergey7345
Hello, Blood plasma consists of water, albumins, globulins, fibrinogen, glucose, clotting factors, and other compo...
By postergurl
my blood test positive for alcohol and I have not had a drink in over 5 years. I am don't have diabetes
By alena1306
hi ya, can anyone advice me on what can be causing neutrophil count of 10.1 10*9l, basophil count 0.2, and lymphocyte...
996946_tn?1411467927
By LindaTX
Can a really large (1 inch raised) blister from an ant bite cause sepsis in the blood? My daughter has had it for 2 w...
henry4375Jul 16
Jerry_NJJul 15
By henry4375
At the end of a day, the two small toes on my left foot are swollen and red and painful. Not a diabetic. Tall and ath...
By Dfranco
I was recently diagnosed with TMJ. But new to my already long list of pains and symptoms, I started feeling pain in m...
By TriciaE
My fiance had several insect bites on his legs that he kept itching and now they look very badly infected two of them...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank