Aa
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

81 - 100 (of 1997) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14668601_tn?1435781666
I just had my fourth knee surgery on my right leg three weeks ago. I was having really bad leg pain in the back of my calve and my knee but I have had bruising on my leg since i was about 8 it started with just one at the top of my right...
RTaylor2011 | Posted
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend a good hematologist in the Delaware county, Philadelphia area. Thank you.
kelle619 | Posted
Afternoon I gave blood last week to get tested before i start my antibiotics for my skin condition had a phone call from the hospital today saying i need to get my blood re taken.. Rather nervous wonder what could be the problem...
lee1010 | Posted
About 2 years ago, I had problems with my blood work and I was diagnosed as being severely anemic and vitamin D deficient. I was put on birth control and vitaminD/iron supplements and that seemed to help. I just had blood work done a...
Mindy1971 | Posted
Hello! For several years now I have had an elevated wbc (12,000-18,000) and elevated platelets (400,000-700,000). I am seen by a hemotologist once a year just to make sure nothing is out of line. He just says I "run high". I have recentl...
klova914 | Last answer
I need some insight as to what's going on with recent blood tests. In April, I went to the doc for an ear infection that wouldn't go away. Doc did a standard CBC. It came back with elevated eosinphils at over 14%. She sends me to a hemat...
Moonflower09 | Posted
It was my IGA not AGA that was 467 Judi
judibautista | Posted
I have had burning and tingling sensations starting in my feet over 2 years ago, now it is tingling and burning over my entire body and I am hot most of the time. I have had 2 physicals since this started and both were good. I finally...
judibautista | Posted
Hello, I am trying to do some research on blood clots and I want to get a broad range of perspectives on this topic as the questions that I am trying to find the answer to are essential to attaining a sophisticated understanding of how b...
Zachary1961 | Posted
Hello. I am a 41 year old female. I had blood tests done on me yesterday and have posted the results below. I know that I am anemic, but I do not understand what everything else mean. My doctor is referring me to a hematologist. I d...
cristoba | Posted
Hi all. Back in march I fell out of a chair and hit my upper thigh/hip area very hard on a bookshelf. It turned into a huge bruise that healed rather quickly. It went from black to yellow in just a few days. But I have a greyish, blue...
Hesmyrock | Posted
Hi everyone, I'm just hoping to get some insight. I fell getting out of a pool on May 30. I was wet of course and I slammed very hard onto the wood on the outside of the pool; there was a hole there and my right leg went through the hol...
sh92_ | Posted
My last blood tests showed the following report: Red cell morphology: Mild anisocytosis Mild microcytosis Hypochromasia Polychromasia Scanty pencil cells Scanty teardrops Target cells occ Burr cells occ White cell mor...
Cammz | Posted
Thanks in advance for your time. I've had dozens of blood tests over the past few years which have all come back saying that I have a critically low wbc count. I eventually had a bone marrow biopsy performed, as my hematologist was worri...
For the past few months I've had a low WBC=3.56 RBC=4.65 HEMATOCRIT =43.8 MVC =94.2 MCHC = 32.6 PLATELET COUNT = 247 MPV =10.1 EO% =4.5 GRAN% = 1.58 MO% =.27 THERE ARE A FEW OTHER FIGURES, BUT THEY SEEM TO FALL WITHIN THE NORMA...
dlbooth2015 | Posted
I have a question I have recently had blood work done for my mentsral cylces that stop for years I was wondering what they mean can you help me. WBC 5.8 k/uL 3.8-10.8 RBC 5.19 Million/uL 3.80-5.10 Hgb 11.5 g/dl 11.7-15.5 Hct...
Joyjoy86 | Posted
Hello everyone. I went to my doctor about a month ago for stress (daily vomiting, sometimes multiple times, unintentional weight loss [10% of my body weight], and general uneasy feelings). She sent me for an abdominal ultrasound (normal)...
zynabunn | Posted
hello everyone, i have so many questions i dont even know where to start. okies let me start by saying i collapsed in february while washing dishes. i was not dizzy or weak, all i know is i was washing dishes with my mum and the next thi...
Cammz | Posted
14166303_tn?1433285761
Hi, I'm a 53 year old male and my ammonia blood test just came back at 89 umol/L. I bellieve the normal range is 10-45. I'm also taking Valproic Acid (2500 mg/ day), Lamictal (300 mg/ day) and Dilantin (500 mg/day) for seizures. All m...
allen314 | Last answer
Hello, I went to the ER for severe chest and abdominal pains, and had my heart looked at, and all was good, they did chest mri and it was fine, no blood clots, been sick for about 2 years, so now I am trying to figure what kind of d...
ann765 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...