Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By beachyone
my 12 year old daughter, started her period for the first time around June 9, she was on it for a little over 2 weeks...
nan535Jul 13
By ershaad
Respected Doctor, I have suffering from fever in the range between 99 to 101 daily. I have gone many tests and as ...
Jerry_NJJul 13
By mamadap
Is 145 over 65 a good pressure reading
Jerry_NJJul 13
By Jackiepwc
My problem is my feet, ankles and hands swell, especially in the summer. But is always when I have been busy, moving...
By pncwils
A bit of a long story, l was diagnosed with anklyosing spondilitis in 2001 attend. Y regular dr as rheumatologist fel...
By GoofyCapt
Following a heart attack and DVT, it was discovered that I have antiphospholipid syndrome. It was also discovered tha...
1702615_tn?1407340009
By reallybuzzed
My Dad, 80 yo, has been battling a bleeding ulcer now for 7 days in the hospital. He wound up there AFTER a blood tra...
1838299_tn?1403496143
becklandJul 08
mareedJul 08
By beckland
Ive been anemic throughout my life due to heavy menstrual cycles. I would take iron pills off and on to get my iron b...
569026_tn?1216985893
By plantmum6
0 Comments Report Hello, I will try to be brief. I am 43, female and have delivered 6 healthy children, and one died...
By mareed
Hi there, i am waiting for a call back from the doctor but wondered what this means: When i had the blood test i had...
Stacey_80Jul 04
By lvn40
My lab work has come back elevated WBC for over a year. It has shown large platelets, RBC morphology, vacuolated WBC...
By gavino_gutierrez
i'm working 6pm-3am daily. when is the right time for me to take amlodipine and losartan?
2206935_tn?1373642205
FedeliJul 02
By goodguy19
Hi if been having symptoms like fatigue tiredness dizzynes weakness..and not gaining wieght Mchc came 36.8 normal ra...
By Fedeli
I can find information on high white count and enlarged red blood cell separately. I can not get the information on c...
By Anamax
I have for the past year red blotches on my arms, on top only. I came out of the hospital after a chronic heart dis...
Jerry_NJJun 30
By martinez3783
Hi, For the last two years I've been dealing with anemia on and off. Last January I had Iron infusion treatment ...
TIA
By a1vixen
Hi I had a TIA 3days ago and have developed a pain in my leg which is a little swollen around what looks like a varic...
Jerry_NJJun 29
By gcpommom
I am on coumadin, my INR in range. I fell last night, landed hard on my upper thigh just under buttocks. The bruise...
By Sergey7345
Hello. Could you please tell me whether there is just only one type of leukocytes? Are leukocytes in human milk and h...
Klloyd917Jun 26
Jerry_NJJun 25
By Klloyd917
Hello, I recently visited an allergist/immunologist because I had an angioedema on face episode out of nowhere. I al...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank