Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
81 - 100 (of 2019) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im very frustrated and confused. Despite numerous emails to my doctor, he hasn't responded. My question is would it be safe to suppleme...
I'm 36 y male suffering from horrible symptoms since 6 months, I have got a POTS syndrome with heart rate jumps from 75 to 120 with sta...
i first used sprintec as my first type of birth control when I started but it gave me bad headaches and stomachs aches so in the month of...
My doctor did some blood work and there was an antibody found coombs titer pretty high don't have the number with me right now. Anyway ...
Just received a copy of my labs after an ER visit last week. Most of my labs came back either within range or near. However, my smear rev...
Wbc 17.9 H Rbc 4.45 L Mcv 101 H Neut # 16.2 H Mch 33.2 Neut 88 88 L Band 1 L Lymp 8 L Mono 1'L Headaches, lot of body pain,...
For the past 4-5 weeks, there have been random red streaks on my body. It started on my mid-back as several really big streaks (see image...
My Serum Copper is raised at 216 µg/dL / 34 µmoI/L I'am also on Yasmin Drospirenone/Ethinylestradiol Oral contraceptive Could the yasmi...
I have trigeminal neuralgia Diagnosed 2013. Determined idiopathic. It usually is a quick, intense pain but then subsides. Not now. ...
I may have the spelling incorrect ? that for the most part- is low red blood platelets count. I was told that my liver causes the spleen...
I occasionally have the feeling of an icey tingling on the side of my breast. I don't know how else to describe it but I have not felt a...
My uncle's haemoglobin level has been very low for a little over the last one year. Presently, his RBC count is 3.52, WBC 5100, Serum ir...
I am experiencing a constant metallic smell. History anaemia for over a year and on Fe replacements. Blood pressure elevated over the las...
Hello. I am new here. I am concerned about my blood count as of March of 2015 which reads: WHITE BLOOD CT 11.2 3.2-11.0 K/CUMM Hig...
hello everyone, i have so many questions i dont even know where to start. okies let me start by saying i collapsed in february while wash...
My last blood TESTS showed the following report: Red cell morphology: Mild anisocytosis Mild microcytosis Hypochromasia Polychr...
5577688 tn?1434102970
Hello my name is Patti, usually im. For the last years im Suffers Especially in summer from: Swelling and Pain in the feet, its limit me...
Hi ive had high white blood celll count and high ESR and CRP for 3 years, been to many doctors and Haemotologist, my PCR is okay, any ide...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with eosinophilia. Counts have been as low as 9% and as high as 14%. Doc has been putting me through all kinds of t...
4 answers |
Long story but the short of it is.... Three weeks ago I went to the ER with what they thought was appendicitis. It turned out to be a...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank