Aa
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

101 - 120 (of 1998) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I went to the ER for severe chest and abdominal pains, and had my heart looked at, and all was good, they did chest mri and it was fine, no blood clots, been sick for about 2 years, so now I am trying to figure what kind of d...
ann765 | Last answer
14129151_tn?1433041440
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pulmonary embolism. After 5 days on heparin/erixtra he stayed only on Cumadin, though at a high INR, and developed symptoms...
marcellesgm | Posted
i constantly have itching on the top of my left hand. Lately, when I scratch I get a large bruising area that lasts at least a week.Today when I scratched, it not only bruised, but a welt developed. I am on inderal 10 mg per day. That...
RivieraBeachGirl | Posted
I had some blood test because I have been sick and my doctor is stuck. He did an antibody test and it came back Coombs Titer #1 512 1 Flagged from labcorp is HX instead of L or H What does this mean and should I be worried. Btw ...
Regena | Posted
Recent blood test show elevated eosinophils. 14.4%, norm is below 4%. Doc looked back at last years blood test. Eosinophils last year were at 8%. Doc sent me to a hematologist oncologist. He repeated blood work. Eosinophils still elevat...
Moonflower09 | Last answer
hello, I had a low iron since few years back (about 5 years ago test result showed low iron level) and after taking iron supplement for 6 month the level of iron came back to normal. Recently I made the same test (while being sick with c...
tawakul | Posted
Hello, I would be very very grateful if somebody could give me a wise opinion about my blood test analysis . I am 43 years old,I m a woman, and my (HGB) is 9,7 g/dl, (HCT)-30,6 (MCV)-68 FI, (PDW)-22,8%,(MCH)-21,6 pg, iron 12,3 ug/dl,(RD...
louvsal | Last answer
I have a lot of medical problems lately. I have been getting my blood drawn at least every 2 weeks for over a year. Sometimes once a week. I have been in and out of hospitals and getting blood drawn many times. I became anemic in August ...
otto12 | Posted
Hi my WBC was 3.6 a month ago it has now dropped to 3.0 and the lymphocytes is 0.7 normal range is 1.5 to 4 I am very worried this is definitely something sort of cancer
bellfi | Posted
Hi my WBC was 3.6 a month ago it has now dropped to 3.0 and the lymphocytes is 0.7 normal range is 1.5 to 4 I am very worried this is definitely something sort of cancer
bellfi | Posted
After been prescribed IV iron to treat anemia and iron deficiency. Could I have become overloaded with Iron? Could high blood pressure and heat intolerance be symptoms of Iron overload? In my rural area, insurance only covers a sm...
youngandold | Posted
Hi I have a query regarding thalesamia major. My friend (normal blood) is seeing a girl who is thalesamia major. She is on daily medications and blood transfusions every 3 weeks. I too know the girl since 7 years and overall she is in g...
sangeeta121 | Posted
I have a dark blue/gray/brown bruise on the top of my left thigh, it has been there for two and a half months. Usually my bruises heal at longest four weeks. It barely hurts at all but has been darkening since I got it (it started out li...
kgosiking | Last answer
Is there anyone with thalassemia trait/minor?
Hi, I have done a CBC a few times and there seems to be a trend of low RBC and low Hemoglobin. I have also tested low a few times for WBC. My doctor had me do an endoscopy and colonoscopy to check for bleeding/ ulcers but nothing w...
dh123423 | Posted
I have herpes both types I'm worries if this contagious to family my kids or close people by kissing or hugging or shearing bathrooms I mean living in the same house ?
karla27b | Posted
So for almost a year know I have been trying to find out what is wrong with me. I have been seen at UCSF and locally. Three years ago I got super sick and had to go to the E.R. I had a high fever and super tired. They did labs and found ...
Ncanaday | Posted
383138_tn?1314171373
I urgently need advice, I have been extremely ill, too weak & fatigued to get back in to doctor. My blood test results a month ago showed iron overload of Iron Transferrin Sat. 68% (iron overload over 50%). I dont take anything wit...
angelize | Posted
2 days ago i was making fruit salid and by exsident i cut mi finger this large( ------- ). when the blood came out it came out really slow but like jello. i wonder why??... is that normal.
jmlcrvj2009 | Last answer
I noticed splinter hemorrhages under my toenails about a month ago and a large petechial rash developed on my legs about a week ago. Last Thursday I got blood work done and here are my results: CBC: Hemoglobin 15.9 (11.7-15.7) Hemat...
rm812 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources