Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Jerry_NJJun 25
By Autism_Mummy
Hi i have a question i'm not sure if anyone can help. My partner is 32 and has always been of small build always a...
By MePr23
I was diagnosed with an extensive PE about 4 months ago and have been generally feeling fine and I'm on Xarelto. I st...
Jerry_NJJun 25
By DanaCarter
I have been experiencing severe bruising and soreness in my legs without injuries or trauma. It happens most often wh...
Jit123Jun 23
Jit123Jun 23
By Jit123
Hi , I have the below abnormal counts in blood test, Kindly suggest --Complete Blood Count test: White Blood Ce...
By Lilchic586
Can someone please me understand my blood tests and what it might mean. I hope I'm posting in the right place and I'm...
Jerry_NJJun 21
By gg98
Doc rang with results full blood couneverything fine apart from high white count. Doc said he tried to ring the hosp...
By rosannebradley
I had a DVT in the back of my right leg and a bilateral PE after a minor knee surgery 9 months ago. I have been on x...
By melzie79
I need a breakdown of my BAC blood test. It came back as 0.194 even though I only had three glasses of wine! I hadn't...
By 28septembermommy
M 23 weeks pregnant and my gyn/ob found out that I might have this disease..,and she wanted my husband to get the blo...
By jimgreg
I've been on this since 2005,,after 6 yrs was on 6mgs a day..my old pdoc quite there. The new doc told me I wont give...
By Medicallyfrustrated
Recently found a number of health issues such as uterine polyps, lymphedema, D deficiency but I'm having other health...
By Satyakam
Hi, I have elevated haemoglobin with count 17.5 in my blood. Could anybody suggest what should I do to bring it b...
gxygc0c6Jun 16
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jun 21, 2012
By jmlcrvj2009 Blank
2 days ago i was making fruit salid and by exsident i cut mi finger this large( ------- ). when the blood came out it...
Stacey_80Jun 14
By kameelsookdeo
my daughter has been bleeding sometime 6 month somtime 3 month somtime2 month sometime 2 time a month she is 28 year ...
Alice_TJun 07
By Alice_T Blank
Dear Doctor, My blood type is B negative. My partner has a positive blood type. I recently learnt that I would nee...
lawteacherAug 16, 2013
ssimpletonJun 30, 2013
FlyingDragonMay 10, 2012
FlyingDragonMay 10, 2012
By nicolep1016 Blank
I have a ferritin level of 10 and have been having horrible symptoms for the past 3 months. About 3 months ago I had...
john226Jun 05
By john226
Hi, so I've been feeling really tired for a very long time now and I'm struggling to make up my hours at work. Every ...
LadyJ1Jun 03
seren139Nov 21, 2012
By seren139 Blank
Every half An hour or so I get a sudden heat in my lower left leg, it's not painful and and only lasts for about 5 se...
By Missing7
I developed a pretty painful lump on the middle of the left shin that I noticed a few days after driving back from a ...
ms
By anneliew
I am blue around my upper lip what causes it?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank