Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Jerry_NJMay 02
By deegee997
I am a 65 yr. old male and took two of my zestoretic 20/12.5 by mistake. One at 2:00 pm and one at 6:30 pm. Do I n...
Jerry_NJMay 02
By sheehan1967
In patients in whom there is an apparent heparin resistance, a heparin level by an anti-Xa method is available.
Jerry_NJMay 02
By Chypre
When I went to take my Coumadin this evening the slot in the pillbox for it was empty. It probably fell out but I co...
Jerry_NJApr 26
By monalisa333
if lisinopril and cozaar aren't working to lower bp in combo with atenolol and hctz, in fact either causes higher bp ...
By ayberk
I feel too much dizziness/vertigo . is this relation between low ferritin ? Ferritin 19.9 ng/mL (Low) ------- ...
By Ofsoworried
I recently posted under HIV symptoms or not Which I had intense neck paid for about 2 weeks this has reduced but st...
By Ronniewa
Does testing positive for occult blood always mean the worst..CANCER?I am a 54 year old woman who has RA and mild ane...
By killemwiththesmile
In my previous post I was always asking what the cause of my very painful monthlies and depression. I found out that ...
612551_tn?1247839157
By Jerry_NJ
I use a finger Oximeter to measure my HR and my oxygen saturation, purchased this about a year ago to help identify o...
Jerry_NJApr 23
By poonamdesigner
hi all, my mother age is 48 years old.. she have very low hemoglobin 3.1, dr suggest us to admit for blood tansfucion...
Jerry_NJApr 23
By Muffin2
Yesterday I was at work and I washed my hAnds then sat down for lunch.. I noticed a tiny blood spot on my pinky fing...
By VickyPrecious
My mum was born with a right temporal hemangioma, had it all her life, always suffered with headaches and occasional ...
Mr.
By polycythemia
what are the symptoms of collapse vein in arm. I have had so many blood draws. I have polycythemia. never had any pai...
By vecko
Hi i have a bruise on my left thigh since september 2013 when i hit corner of our glass table real hard. The pain mad...
By PraxxtorCruel
Went to the doctor regarding this and made sure I took photos before hand to show as evidence but I got fobbed off wi...
By Jenn6138
My grandmother has to have a blood trans fusion every week or two cause her body keeps losing blood and now she has t...
MS
By Kiddo44
On coumadin for years (13) and have it monitored every few weeks. I have developed a bruse on the back of my leg abo...
By peregrination
What does it indicate if you have low monocytes and high immunoglobulins (my blood test called it "polyclonal hyperga...
By grapebush
I went for a general blood test last week and as my iron was high (163) I thought I would do the right thing and go a...
By chico150
These blood counts were taken when I had my first child in 1973. I was 35 weeks pregnant and suffering with nausea...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank