Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
101 - 120 (of 2022) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi ive had high white blood celll count and high ESR and CRP for 3 years, been to many doctors and Haemotologist, my PCR is okay, any ide...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with eosinophilia. Counts have been as low as 9% and as high as 14%. Doc has been putting me through all kinds of t...
4 answers |
Long story but the short of it is.... Three weeks ago I went to the ER with what they thought was appendicitis. It turned out to be a...
Someone please give me some insight here on what I'm dealing with. I'm 18 years old and starting at the beginning of this month I began t...
2 answers |
For the past year I have been experiencing on my right hand only a visible...jumpy fast pulse between my thumb and index finger on the 'w...
i am pregnant ,so my doctor advised me clexane 60 the whole pregnancy after my belly got bigger i have trouble to inject them and starte...
14668601 tn?1435781666
I just had my fourth knee surgery on my right leg three weeks ago. I was having really bad leg pain in the back of my calve and my knee b...
12182312 tn?1427687556
Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend a good hematologist in the Delaware county, Philadelphia area. Thank you.
Afternoon I gave blood last week to get tested before i start my antibiotics for my skin condition had a phone call from the hospit...
About 2 years ago, I had problems with my blood work and I was diagnosed as being severely anemic and vitamin D deficient. I was put on ...
Hello! For several years now I have had an elevated wbc (12,000-18,000) and elevated platelets (400,000-700,000). I am seen by a hemotolo...
2 answers |
I need some insight as to what's going on with recent blood tests. In April, I went to the doc for an ear infection that wouldn't go away...
It was my IGA not AGA that was 467 Judi
I have had burning and tingling sensations starting in my feet over 2 years ago, now it is tingling and burning over my entire body and I...
Hello, I am trying to do some research on blood clots and I want to get a broad range of perspectives on this topic as the questions that...
Hello. I am a 41 year old female. I had blood tests done on me yesterday and have posted the results below. I know that I am anemic, b...
Hi all. Back in march I fell out of a chair and hit my upper thigh/hip area very hard on a bookshelf. It turned into a huge bruise tha...
Hi everyone, I'm just hoping to get some insight. I fell getting out of a pool on May 30. I was wet of course and I slammed very hard on...
My last blood tests showed the following report: Red cell morphology: Mild anisocytosis Mild microcytosis Hypochromasia Polychr...
Thanks in advance for your time. I've had dozens of blood tests over the past few years which have all come back saying that I have a cri...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources