Aa
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

101 - 120 (of 2009) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had burning and tingling sensations starting in my feet over 2 years ago, now it is tingling and burning over my entire body and I am hot most of the time. I have had 2 physicals since this started and both were good. I finally...
  Posted
Hello, I am trying to do some research on blood clots and I want to get a broad range of perspectives on this topic as the questions that I am trying to find the answer to are essential to attaining a sophisticated understanding of how b...
  Posted
Hello. I am a 41 year old female. I had blood tests done on me yesterday and have posted the results below. I know that I am anemic, but I do not understand what everything else mean. My doctor is referring me to a hematologist. I d...
  Posted
Hi all. Back in march I fell out of a chair and hit my upper thigh/hip area very hard on a bookshelf. It turned into a huge bruise that healed rather quickly. It went from black to yellow in just a few days. But I have a greyish, blue...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I'm just hoping to get some insight. I fell getting out of a pool on May 30. I was wet of course and I slammed very hard onto the wood on the outside of the pool; there was a hole there and my right leg went through the hol...
  Posted
My last blood tests showed the following report: Red cell morphology: Mild anisocytosis Mild microcytosis Hypochromasia Polychromasia Scanty pencil cells Scanty teardrops Target cells occ Burr cells occ White cell mor...
  Posted
Thanks in advance for your time. I've had dozens of blood tests over the past few years which have all come back saying that I have a critically low wbc count. I eventually had a bone marrow biopsy performed, as my hematologist was worri...
  Posted
For the past few months I've had a low WBC=3.56 RBC=4.65 HEMATOCRIT =43.8 MVC =94.2 MCHC = 32.6 PLATELET COUNT = 247 MPV =10.1 EO% =4.5 GRAN% = 1.58 MO% =.27 THERE ARE A FEW OTHER FIGURES, BUT THEY SEEM TO FALL WITHIN THE NORMA...
  Posted
I have a question I have recently had blood work done for my mentsral cylces that stop for years I was wondering what they mean can you help me. WBC 5.8 k/uL 3.8-10.8 RBC 5.19 Million/uL 3.80-5.10 Hgb 11.5 g/dl 11.7-15.5 Hct...
  Posted
Hello everyone. I went to my doctor about a month ago for stress (daily vomiting, sometimes multiple times, unintentional weight loss [10% of my body weight], and general uneasy feelings). She sent me for an abdominal ultrasound (normal)...
  Posted
hello everyone, i have so many questions i dont even know where to start. okies let me start by saying i collapsed in february while washing dishes. i was not dizzy or weak, all i know is i was washing dishes with my mum and the next thi...
  Posted
14166303 tn?1433285761
Hi, I'm a 53 year old male and my ammonia blood test just came back at 89 umol/L. I bellieve the normal range is 10-45. I'm also taking Valproic Acid (2500 mg/ day), Lamictal (300 mg/ day) and Dilantin (500 mg/day) for seizures. All m...
  Posted
Hello, I went to the ER for severe chest and abdominal pains, and had my heart looked at, and all was good, they did chest mri and it was fine, no blood clots, been sick for about 2 years, so now I am trying to figure what kind of d...
  Posted
14129151 tn?1433041440
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pulmonary embolism. After 5 days on heparin/erixtra he stayed only on Cumadin, though at a high INR, and developed symptoms...
  Posted
i constantly have itching on the top of my left hand. Lately, when I scratch I get a large bruising area that lasts at least a week.Today when I scratched, it not only bruised, but a welt developed. I am on inderal 10 mg per day. That...
  Posted
I had some blood test because I have been sick and my doctor is stuck. He did an antibody test and it came back Coombs Titer #1 512 1 Flagged from labcorp is HX instead of L or H What does this mean and should I be worried. Btw ...
  Posted
Recent blood test show elevated eosinophils. 14.4%, norm is below 4%. Doc looked back at last years blood test. Eosinophils last year were at 8%. Doc sent me to a hematologist oncologist. He repeated blood work. Eosinophils still elevat...
  Posted
hello, I had a low iron since few years back (about 5 years ago test result showed low iron level) and after taking iron supplement for 6 month the level of iron came back to normal. Recently I made the same test (while being sick with c...
  Posted
Hello, I would be very very grateful if somebody could give me a wise opinion about my blood test analysis . I am 43 years old,I m a woman, and my (HGB) is 9,7 g/dl, (HCT)-30,6 (MCV)-68 FI, (PDW)-22,8%,(MCH)-21,6 pg, iron 12,3 ug/dl,(RD...
  Posted
I have a lot of medical problems lately. I have been getting my blood drawn at least every 2 weeks for over a year. Sometimes once a week. I have been in and out of hospitals and getting blood drawn many times. I became anemic in August ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...