Aa
A
A
Close

Blood Disorders Community

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

121 - 140 (of 1996) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I've been on iron pills for 9 months now for anemia. I notice when I miss a couple of days my iron levels start dropping again. I am post menapausal. Could this be because I'm bleeding somewhere? I'm getting frustrated with this ane...
otto12 | Posted
383138_tn?1314171373
I have spinal nodule/tumor on lower L4 Nerve Roots (Lumbar MRI w/contrast showed) and cauda equina symptoms for a year now, also bladder retention (self-cath), bowel problems/colon pain, extreme fatigue (sleep 20 hrs at a time most da...
angelize | Posted
Have had multiple tests done. Standard blood work my levels elevate from 330-550. They only went down to the 300s once then went back up to the 500's.the rest of my blood work came back normal. My cholesterol is slightly elevated as wel...
kitkats09 | Posted
In my blood test done today, there are two things not normal in WBC: elevated neutrophils and lower lymfocteyn. my WBC was normal 3 weeks ago, I had pain in my thighs. Doctor said blood results are good but when i came home i saw t...
me_just34 | Posted
Recent blood tests show low neutrophils segmented percent at 40.4% (50-70% normal), high eosinophils percent at 14.1% (1-5% normal), and high eosinophils absolute at .9 (.05-.5 normal) What does this mean? Doctor said due to allerg...
Moonflower09 | Posted
At what rate do red blood cells deteriorate following transfusion?
Suenmike | Posted
Here are my results from last blood test:WBC 4.4 - 10.4 TH/uL 7.9 RBC 4.12 - 5.0 MIL/uL 4.22 Hgb 12.3 - 15.3 G/dL 13.9 Hematocrit 36.0 - 44.0 % 39.2 MCV 80 - 94 FL 92.9 MCH 28 - 33 PG 33.0 MCHC 33 - 36 G/dL 35.5 RDW 12.3 - 14.7 % ...
cowgirlnuprb | Posted
I'm on Coumadin because of a heredity blood clotting factor. I will be on it for the rest of my life. The other night I made a little nick while shaving my legs. It didn't bleed a great deal, normal for a small nick, but it bled for fo...
Chypre | Posted
My white count is 17 and my neutrophils are 15. My lymphocytes are a little low. I have no known infections, cold, flu, etc.... What are some things that could cause this and should I be concerned?
Lojo694 | Posted
I am in the Army and for 2 years, I was anemic and my platelets were really, really low. Of course, they never told me this until after those two years. God forbid you know your own medical status...anyways. It wasn't an iron or B defici...
Philintexas | Posted
I had lab results done and my HGB was 6.2g/DLlow and my iron was 248high. My RBC was 1.87mm3 low and my WBC was 5.5mmg which is normal. My platelet was 108mmg low. I got 2 pints of blood and then my lab results were HGB was 8.9g/dll...
Alleycat9439 | Posted
About 6 weeks ago I was dancing and a vein suddenly became swollen n very painful just below my right knee, it was about the size of a pea, I iced it but the vein ruptured leaving a large and dark but unpainful bruise. Ladt night the sam...
Nakichick | Posted
Hoping someone can give me insight so I can ask the right questions. Just had an PVI ablation for afib five days ago. Was on warafin and after the procedure my inr was 4.2. Doc said to skip the next day and resume my normal schedule. Wel...
Xcrunner1312 | Posted
Hi Im a 32 yr old female.. Im hoping someone can answer me.. Lately ive been seen bruises on my thighs arms and stomach... not all at once but I would have somtimes 4 or 5 small ones in my thighs.. ive gotten pretty big ones.. and If I w...
morita15 | Posted
Has anyone on here heard of, experienced or know anyone who has experienced fibroids resulting in blood clots? I am most positive the my fibroid was releasing clots of blood internally resulting in many health issues. Any suggestions, ...
dfh71 | Posted
Hi- I'm 47 female and have multiple autoimmune disorders, Hashimoto, Chronic gastritis, I have Pernicious anemia and Iron deficient anemia. I cannot keep hemoglobin levels over 9 even with sets of iron infusions. this has gone on for yea...
mimmsan | Posted
12808274_tn?1427334216
I'm a 28-year old Sickle Cell patient and for the past 6 months I've been dealing with the ups and downs of Hemolytic Anemia. Once recently been put of Ativan, so I know that it wasn't the cause of what I'm about to ask, but for the past...
EarlBaughmanJr | Posted
Hello, I seriously need some urgent help, please!!! I have a G6PD deficiency, category 1, and my level is 0.01 or 0.001 (Triple tested and verified over and over, because no one believes it, since I am a female). I was diagno...
MARIANNA7777 | Posted
Hi. I've had low iron for the past 5 years. My dr ran some tests finally and the only one that has come back is ferritin which is the same amount as last blood test. I'm still waiting on other results and it's been a week.. the other tes...
lizzybeth87 | Posted
I was able to get copies of my 7 year old son's last two blood work results. I'll share the results, and I have some questions. The first round was taken Feb 4/15, when my son presented with a VERY high fever and headache. This was his...
mshanson3121 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources