Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By beercurls
I'm diagnosed Hypoglycemic and currently taking Trenbolone and Liothyronine Sodium. Now i'm aware that Trenbolone ...
8467580_tn?1401735712
By tbj1985
Hey does anyone else out there have cyclic neutropenia ? Mine is idiopathic so if anyone else is in the same boat I'd...
Jerry_NJMay 13
By bhuneshwar
Hello sir, My grandmother is a BP patient and she had been consuming the BP medications about 7 days..now her BP is ...
Jerry_NJMay 10
By khyati1
i am 14 today i found some blood in saliva ....since last week i am suffering frm thoat infection but now it is fine....
By girlwithnolife
Hi, I was referred to a hema/oncologist for high platelets (680) All other blood work is in normal ranges. He sent me...
Jerry_NJMay 09
By kkwt
Hello, i'm twenty four weeks pregnant today and have had constant nose bleeds and headaches only on the right side of...
Jerry_NJMay 02
By MissTricia
I am scheduled for an ovarian removal on June 9th. I am concerned about it not because of the hormonal effects but be...
By matthewlookgoo Blank
Do people who are paralyze have blood pressure problems? Explain in depth.
Jerry_NJMay 08
By Jillianeileen
Last night I was diagnosed with mild blood poisoning. It's at a very early stage and the doctor put me on antibiotics...
Bhappy18May 04
Jerry_NJMay 03
By Bhappy18
Since the beginning of this year I have made a determined effort to find out why I have had chronic fatigue for the p...
Reema7May 04
StandfussMay 04
AAMommieMay 04
Reema7May 04
By Reema7
I'm in my 7th week and have tested postive for APLA. It's a condition which causes blood clots and stops oxygen and b...
Jerry_NJMay 03
By ipca87
I recently had a blood test and liver function test following referral for loose stools and other bowel symptoms. I a...
Jerry_NJMay 03
By Karen0000
I was recently found to have B12 level of 1995 and was told highest range is usually 900 after further bloods they d...
Jerry_NJMay 03
By Keithj
CBC w Differential and WBC w differential Result wbc 5.3, rbc 4.73, hgb 9.1, hct 31.8, mcv 67 rdw/rbc 19.2, platlet...
NikiletApr 01, 2012
NikiletMar 31, 2012
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jan 15, 2012
By Nikilet Blank
When I recently went in for a chest infection my blood pressure was way out there. The doctor put me on two 10mg caps...
Jerry_NJMay 02
By gvvnjr
my father aged 65 y male diagnosed CAD- Triple Vessel Disease advised for CABG after angiogram. he is diabetic. bloo...
Jerry_NJMay 02
By deegee997
I am a 65 yr. old male and took two of my zestoretic 20/12.5 by mistake. One at 2:00 pm and one at 6:30 pm. Do I n...
Jerry_NJMay 02
By sheehan1967
In patients in whom there is an apparent heparin resistance, a heparin level by an anti-Xa method is available.
Jerry_NJMay 02
By Chypre
When I went to take my Coumadin this evening the slot in the pillbox for it was empty. It probably fell out but I co...
Jerry_NJApr 26
By monalisa333
if lisinopril and cozaar aren't working to lower bp in combo with atenolol and hctz, in fact either causes higher bp ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank