Blood Disorders Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Cammz Blank
hello everyone, i have so many questions i dont even know where to start. okies let me start by saying i collapsed in...
14166303 tn?1433285761
Dee1956Jun 03, 2015
By allen314 Blank
Hi, I'm a 53 year old male and my ammonia blood test just came back at 89 umol/L. I bellieve the normal range is 10-...
swinkieJun 02, 2015
emilywarwickJul 26, 2012
Dr Sharma Dec 12, 2010
carcrazySep 17, 2010
By ann765 Blank
Hello, I went to the ER for severe chest and abdominal pains, and had my heart looked at, and all was good, they ...
14129151 tn?1433041440
By marcellesgm Blank
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pul...
By RivieraBeachGirl Blank
i constantly have itching on the top of my left hand. Lately, when I scratch I get a large bruising area that lasts a...
By Regena Blank
I had some blood test because I have been sick and my doctor is stuck. He did an antibody test and it came back C...
Moonflower09May 26, 2015
elveeveeMay 20, 2015
By Moonflower09 Blank
Recent blood test show elevated eosinophils. 14.4%, norm is below 4%. Doc looked back at last years blood test. Eosi...
By tawakul Blank
hello, I had a low iron since few years back (about 5 years ago test result showed low iron level) and after taking i...
tawakulMay 26, 2015
Dr. Kokil Mathur Nov 17, 2012
By louvsal Blank
Hello, I would be very very grateful if somebody could give me a wise opinion about my blood test analysis . I am 43 ...
By otto12 Blank
I have a lot of medical problems lately. I have been getting my blood drawn at least every 2 weeks for over a year. S...
By bellfi Blank
Hi my WBC was 3.6 a month ago it has now dropped to 3.0 and the lymphocytes is 0.7 normal range is 1.5 to 4 I am very...
By bellfi Blank
Hi my WBC was 3.6 a month ago it has now dropped to 3.0 and the lymphocytes is 0.7 normal range is 1.5 to 4 I am very...
By youngandold Blank
After been prescribed IV iron to treat anemia and iron deficiency. Could I have become overloaded with Iron? Coul...
By sangeeta121 Blank
Hi I have a query regarding thalesamia major. My friend (normal blood) is seeing a girl who is thalesamia major. She...
DondonLMay 12, 2015
maecol223346Apr 21, 2015
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Aug 05, 2011
By kgosiking Blank
I have a dark blue/gray/brown bruise on the top of my left thigh, it has been there for two and a half months. Usuall...
By Gotnewlifetobecomeamom Blank
Is there anyone with thalassemia trait/minor?
By dh123423 Blank
Hi, I have done a CBC a few times and there seems to be a trend of low RBC and low Hemoglobin. I have also tested ...
By karla27b Blank
I have herpes both types I'm worries if this contagious to family my kids or close people by kissing or hugging or s...
By Ncanaday Blank
So for almost a year know I have been trying to find out what is wrong with me. I have been seen at UCSF and locally....
383138 tn?1314171373
By angelize Blank
I urgently need advice, I have been extremely ill, too weak & fatigued to get back in to doctor. My blood test resu...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources