Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
121 - 140 (of 2030) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
It was my IGA not AGA that was 467 Judi
I have had burning and tingling sensations starting in my feet over 2 years ago, now it is tingling and burning over my entire body and I...
Hello, I am trying to do some research on blood clots and I want to get a broad range of perspectives on this topic as the questions that...
Hello. I am a 41 year old female. I had blood tests done on me yesterday and have posted the results below. I know that I am anemic, b...
Hi all. Back in march I fell out of a chair and hit my upper thigh/hip area very hard on a bookshelf. It turned into a huge bruise tha...
Hi everyone, I'm just hoping to get some insight. I fell getting out of a pool on May 30. I was wet of course and I slammed very hard on...
My last blood tests showed the following report: Red cell morphology: Mild anisocytosis Mild microcytosis Hypochromasia Polychr...
Thanks in advance for your time. I've had dozens of blood tests over the past few years which have all come back saying that I have a cri...
For the past few months I've had a low WBC=3.56 RBC=4.65 HEMATOCRIT =43.8 MVC =94.2 MCHC = 32.6 PLATELET COUNT = 247 MPV =10.1 EO%...
I have a question I have recently had blood work done for my mentsral cylces that stop for years I was wondering what they mean can you h...
Hello everyone. I went to my doctor about a month ago for stress (daily vomiting, sometimes multiple times, unintentional weight loss [10...
hello everyone, i have so many questions i dont even know where to start. okies let me start by saying i collapsed in february while wash...
14166303 tn?1433285761
Hi, I'm a 53 year old male and my ammonia blood test just came back at 89 umol/L. I bellieve the normal range is 10-45. I'm also taking...
1 answer |
Hello, I went to the ER for severe chest and abdominal pains, and had my heart looked at, and all was good, they did chest mri and it...
4 answers |
14129151 tn?1433041440
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pulmonary embolism. Aft...
i constantly have itching on the top of my left hand. Lately, when I scratch I get a large bruising area that lasts at least a week.Today...
I had some blood test because I have been sick and my doctor is stuck. He did an antibody test and it came back Coombs Titer #1 512 1...
Recent blood test show elevated eosinophils. 14.4%, norm is below 4%. Doc looked back at last years blood test. Eosinophils last year we...
2 answers |
hello, I had a low iron since few years back (about 5 years ago test result showed low iron level) and after taking iron supplement for 6...
Hello, I would be very very grateful if somebody could give me a wise opinion about my blood test analysis . I am 43 years old,I m a woma...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources