Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
141 - 160 (of 2019) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2 days ago i was making fruit salid and by exsident i cut mi finger this large( ------- ). when the blood came out it came out really slo...
4 answers |
I noticed splinter hemorrhages under my toenails about a month ago and a large petechial rash developed on my legs about a week ago. Last...
what does it mean when i had sex with my girlfriend when she was ovalating and she started her period on time but its a light period mor...
For 5 weeks my cbc has shown elevated wbc (12), elevated neutrophils (83), low lymphocytes (12). I have no symptoms at all. I had 1 inc...
Hi. I've been on iron pills for 9 months now for anemia. I notice when I miss a couple of days my iron levels start dropping again. I am ...
383138 tn?1314171373
I have spinal nodule/tumor on lower L4 Nerve Roots (Lumbar MRI w/contrast showed) and cauda equina symptoms for a year now, also bladder...
Have had multiple tests done. Standard blood work my levels elevate from 330-550. They only went down to the 300s once then went back up...
In my blood test done today, there are two things not normal in WBC: elevated neutrophils and lower lymfocteyn. my WBC was normal 3 we...
Recent blood tests show low neutrophils segmented percent at 40.4% (50-70% normal), high eosinophils percent at 14.1% (1-5% normal), and ...
At what rate do red blood cells deteriorate following transfusion?
Here are my results from last blood test:WBC 4.4 - 10.4 TH/uL 7.9 RBC 4.12 - 5.0 MIL/uL 4.22 Hgb 12.3 - 15.3 G/dL 13.9 Hematocrit 36.0...
I'm on Coumadin because of a heredity blood clotting factor. I will be on it for the rest of my life. The other night I made a little n...
My white count is 17 and my neutrophils are 15. My lymphocytes are a little low. I have no known infections, cold, flu, etc.... What ...
I am in the Army and for 2 years, I was anemic and my platelets were really, really low. Of course, they never told me this until after t...
I had lab results done and my HGB was 6.2g/DLlow and my iron was 248high. My RBC was 1.87mm3 low and my WBC was 5.5mmg which is normal. M...
About 6 weeks ago I was dancing and a vein suddenly became swollen n very painful just below my right knee, it was about the size of a pe...
Hoping someone can give me insight so I can ask the right questions. Just had an PVI ablation for afib five days ago. Was on warafin and ...
Hi Im a 32 yr old female.. Im hoping someone can answer me.. Lately ive been seen bruises on my thighs arms and stomach... not all at onc...
Has anyone on here heard of, experienced or know anyone who has experienced fibroids resulting in blood clots? I am most positive the my...
Hi- I'm 47 female and have multiple autoimmune disorders, Hashimoto, Chronic gastritis, I have Pernicious anemia and Iron deficient anemi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank