Aa
A
A
Close
Blood Disorders Community
WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Bleeding Disorders. There are many types of blood disorders, including: bleeding disorders, platelet disorders, hemophilia and anemia.
161 - 180 (of 2042) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So for almost a year know I have been trying to find out what is wrong with me. I have been seen at UCSF and locally. Three years ago I g...
383138 tn?1314171373
I urgently need advice, I have been extremely ill, too weak & fatigued to get back in to doctor. My blood test results a month ago show...
2 days ago i was making fruit salid and by exsident i cut mi finger this large( ------- ). when the blood came out it came out really slo...
4 answers |
I noticed splinter hemorrhages under my toenails about a month ago and a large petechial rash developed on my legs about a week ago. Last...
what does it mean when i had sex with my girlfriend when she was ovalating and she started her period on time but its a light period mor...
For 5 weeks my cbc has shown elevated wbc (12), elevated neutrophils (83), low lymphocytes (12). I have no symptoms at all. I had 1 inc...
Hi. I've been on iron pills for 9 months now for anemia. I notice when I miss a couple of days my iron levels start dropping again. I am ...
383138 tn?1314171373
I have spinal nodule/tumor on lower L4 Nerve Roots (Lumbar MRI w/contrast showed) and cauda equina symptoms for a year now, also bladder...
Have had multiple tests done. Standard blood work my levels elevate from 330-550. They only went down to the 300s once then went back up...
In my blood test done today, there are two things not normal in WBC: elevated neutrophils and lower lymfocteyn. my WBC was normal 3 we...
Recent blood tests show low neutrophils segmented percent at 40.4% (50-70% normal), high eosinophils percent at 14.1% (1-5% normal), and ...
At what rate do red blood cells deteriorate following transfusion?
Here are my results from last blood test:WBC 4.4 - 10.4 TH/uL 7.9 RBC 4.12 - 5.0 MIL/uL 4.22 Hgb 12.3 - 15.3 G/dL 13.9 Hematocrit 36.0...
I'm on Coumadin because of a heredity blood clotting factor. I will be on it for the rest of my life. The other night I made a little n...
My white count is 17 and my neutrophils are 15. My lymphocytes are a little low. I have no known infections, cold, flu, etc.... What ...
I am in the Army and for 2 years, I was anemic and my platelets were really, really low. Of course, they never told me this until after t...
I had lab results done and my HGB was 6.2g/DLlow and my iron was 248high. My RBC was 1.87mm3 low and my WBC was 5.5mmg which is normal. M...
About 6 weeks ago I was dancing and a vein suddenly became swollen n very painful just below my right knee, it was about the size of a pe...
Hoping someone can give me insight so I can ask the right questions. Just had an PVI ablation for afib five days ago. Was on warafin and ...
Hi Im a 32 yr old female.. Im hoping someone can answer me.. Lately ive been seen bruises on my thighs arms and stomach... not all at onc...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blood Disorders Community Resources