Aa
A
A
Close

Bone Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

21 - 40 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How can we detect bone cancer? what are the symptoms?
Silverlinehl | Last answer
Three months ago I listed questions regarding that I felt bone depressions on top of my skull near my hairline. With a large puffy mass. I also stated that I did not have insurance and did not know what to do. It never occurred to my ...
gypsy101 | Last answer
Don't Worry, Mirage Doctors panel will help you. Hello, We are from Doctors Panel from india. we are going to help you with your problem. Please give us your Contact No and Email to Talk further. Make you and Your Family a Happier ...
JacobMeyer | Posted
Six months ago, my doc noticed some mildly swollen nodes on the left side of my neck. A CT of neck w/ contrast was performed that showed no abnormalities other than said nodes. A presumptive diagnoses of Mono was made based on Antibod...
cluelessbp | Last answer
i was having chest pains... when i went to the ER they did a cat scan and the results showed that i have a 6mm Sclerotic Focus at T11 vertebral body.. can someone please tell me what this means in plain English... is this serious? the D...
healthgirl1 | Last answer
641304_tn?1434546692
l am not sure where to place this question since l am not sure what is going on.in the summer,l noticed my right leg had a bump,like a small hard lymph node that was painful to touch,l went to the doctor who said it might be an insect bi...
zarazara | Last answer
HI I am a 23 year old female, background I have been suffering from back muscle and spine pain for I would say almost ten years now.. (since highschool) I have always attributed it to just work or activities.. my spine hurts really bad....
dannydm | Last answer
My mother is 84. The doctors found spots on her ribs while trying to discover the source of the 'leak' of her red blood cells. She is booked for a endoscopy next week. She has never smoked and nobody in her immediate family had/has cance...
JennyR123 | Last answer
i was having chest pains... when i went to the ER they did a cat scan and the results showed that i have a 6mm Sclerotic Focus at T11 vertebral body.. can someone please tell me what this means in plain English... is this serious? the D...
healthgirl1 | Last answer
Okay, Hello. For almost a year now, I have been getting bone pain. BUT its not just any bone pain. It comes and goes and lasts for about 3-5 minutes, sometimes even longer. It seems to appear in various part of my body, usually my arm, w...
Arreil | Posted
I have been having pain on and off for the past few months in my collar none area. I'm starting to worry now it's something serious. I've been to the doctors and have tried anti-inflammatory medication and it has not helped. I have...
EllieSue14 | Last answer
Hello, I was recently tested for myeloma due to a year of intermittent bone pain. I had a bone scan which was normal and all the blood work has now come back, and I'm relieved to see that it's all in normal range. I do have a very sli...
May311 | Last answer
For starters, I am a healthy 28 yr old female. Nothing in my medical history to mention other than TMJ and chronic ear infections. For about 2 months, I have been having an uncomfortable feeling in my lower right ribs. I dealt with i...
CharChar5350 | Posted
383138_tn?1314171373
I am concerned if this bone pain I am having could be bone cancer - I have new and increasing bone pain (like sharp constant ache) in my left leg bone (both upper bone and lower bone) and left hip - It started coming and going a coupl...
angelize | Last answer
I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma in February of this year. My doctor said that he's going to delay treatment. My questions are, I've been having bone pain in my lower hip and upper thigh for about the past month and a half, could th...
chicagorose | Last answer
Hello , I am a 31 year old father of three girls. I'm researching so I can protect them if anything happens to me. Recently my left pinky finger became tingly and numb. The doctor had me have X Rays twice. He said there was a black spot ...
Scurred31 | Last answer
Hi, I was so happy to see some posts from fellow MM people. I was dx 3 years ago and they had to remove a large section of my skull and make a new one, held in with titanium screws. Had a SCT 2 years ago....not successful. The dr I w...
againnot | Last answer
I had an x-ray 10 months ago that showed a new 4 cm (yes centimeters!) sclerotic lesion on my ilium near the SI joint. No one told me about it and I just happened to get my records for a neurology appt. and saw it on the report. How li...
dmclendineng | Last answer
Sorry if i'm posting this in the wrong section, but I hope someone can help me figure out what is going on. I have lost weigh and I can feel my bones. My body feel weak and I can barely hold anything. It hard for me to walk too. My chest...
Jewels323 | Last answer
1711722_tn?1356491154
It was a total shock when I was diagnosed with HEP C. As if that wasn't enough to scare the beejesus outta me, shortly after that, I was diagnosed with MGUS, which is a pre-cancerous condition that can lead to bone cancer and some other...
beeblessed | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...