Aa
A
A
Close

Bone Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

41 - 60 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi my name is Brittany. This question is pertaining my mom and her symptoms and an MRI test. Well for the past 7an half weeks now my mom has been having back pain that moves to her left side. Sometimes it just be in her left side and som...
Athena33 | Last answer
I was treated with chemo for AML for six months, when diagnosed I was pregnant and lost the baby due to the chemo..its been a yr n a half off chemo, can I get pregnant?
EslingerH | Last answer
Can someone please tell me what this is? It was found incidentally on a ct scan. Im 42 and in good health. There was no recommendation to do anything it was just noted on the scan. I would appreciate any information you can give me. ...
andrea1510 | Last answer
can multiple myeloma patients have fluoride treatments at the dentist?
marilynb0804 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand wh...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
974371_tn?1424656729
I have had other health issues going on for some time, Gastro, mouth and throat. A few months ago, I started having low back and left hip pain that persisted. My dictor finally ordered an x-ray then an a MRI as a month of PT was no hel...
Margot49 | Last answer
I have been allover the place with my doctors and the good people here at MedHelp. Everyone has been very supportive as i work my way through my concerns. quick recap. In mid june, testicles began to hurt. diagnosed with epididymitis...
needadvice1911 | Last answer
Had IIIa BC in 2001 with treatment at age 40. Recently diagnosed with metastatic bone cancer. Had several fx's back in March. Had begun strict diet around Jan. because I thought I had bone cancer in May 2012. Over a year ago I had excruc...
onthebeam | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer your questions about cardio-oncology. Register today and ask your question! Click Here: http:/...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
Hi. My question is more about how doctors in general dismiss common ailments becasue of the 'that would be rare" mentality. But rare is still possible and I keep thinking that no-one that gets rare forms of cancers thought it would hap...
roady192 | Last answer
FOR AROUND 5 YEARS IVE HAD A SMALL BONEY BUMP UNDER THE SKIN ON MY FOREHEAD IT FEELS FIXED TO MY SKULL I HAVE BO OTHER SYMPTOMS COULD THIS BE SOME TYPE OF CANCER ?? it has grown slightly and is more noticeable over the years my doctor ...
Baby19866 | Last answer
I fell down the stairs back in 9/2011. Because I was on Lupron for endometriosis and knew there was an increased risk of fracture (despite taking Add-Back), I decided to get myself to a convenient care for an x-ray. When I got there, the...
SilverIceWolf | Posted
1582078_tn?1364837148
I am currently feeling a bone friction discomfort in my chest. I feel it every minute, of every hour, of every day and night, of every week. From the start of 2009, there has never been a time when I did not feel the pain/discomfort. The...
Romsac | Last answer
757181_tn?1234254959
Hi, I am new to this forum. Hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening in my right elbow. It started last November when accidentally bumped my elbow to the hard metal handle of my room door. There was no bruises or chan...
etts | Last answer
im a 36yr old women in a lot of abdominal pain under a consultant who's not tell me much at all, all i know it whats written can any one make any sense of this, i have left ovarian cyst 12.4x8.8x11.9cm cystic structure, low level echo'...
chris3225 | Last answer
hi there im a 26 yr old f and for arond 4-5 YEARS ive a had a bony bump in the middle of my forehead under the skin i dont have any other symptoms but it has seemed to grow slightly as its a little more noticable espically if im in the s...
Baby19866 | Last answer
I had a bone tumor in the trochanter of my proximal femur removed last week on 12/28, and a bone graft taken from my iliac crest. I woke up in recovery with searing pain in my groin area and my hip flexor muscle and abdominal muscles on ...
braveheart2 | Last answer
When i was 15 years old my knee did shift out.(The round thng by the knee.)They never put hard plaster over.Ever since it keeps on doing it and I have to shift it back again to make it right.Is it normal that the knee shift out?what can ...
Leonardtwins | Last answer
I can't seem to get a response in other communities. I was stabbed in my eyebrow area with a pencil. Coincidentally a bump or cyst formed in that area. Its hard now almost feels likes its on the bone but Not painful unless pressed on. Wa...
HF1 | Last answer
I was in a hurry the other day and was jogging but had to stop immediately due to the fact my rib hurt so bad. The 4th rib on the left side underneath my armpit feels as though it it protrudes about a cm more than the rest. The protrusio...
josephaz | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources