Aa
A
A
Close
Bone Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
41 - 60 (of 145) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
974371 tn?1424656729
I have had other health issues going on for some time, Gastro, mouth and throat. A few months ago, I started having low back and left hi...
2 answers |
I have been allover the place with my doctors and the good people here at MedHelp. Everyone has been very supportive as i work my way th...
1 answer |
Had IIIa BC in 2001 with treatment at age 40. Recently diagnosed with metastatic bone cancer. Had several fx's back in March. Had begun s...
2 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer ...
Hi. My question is more about how doctors in general dismiss common ailments becasue of the 'that would be rare" mentality. But rare is...
2 answers |
FOR AROUND 5 YEARS IVE HAD A SMALL BONEY BUMP UNDER THE SKIN ON MY FOREHEAD IT FEELS FIXED TO MY SKULL I HAVE BO OTHER SYMPTOMS COULD THI...
3 answers |
I fell down the stairs back in 9/2011. Because I was on Lupron for endometriosis and knew there was an increased risk of fracture (despit...
1582078 tn?1364837148
I am currently feeling a bone friction discomfort in my chest. I feel it every minute, of every hour, of every day and night, of every we...
2 answers |
757181 tn?1234254959
Hi, I am new to this forum. Hoping that someone can help me figure out what is happening in my right elbow. It started last November when...
1 answer |
im a 36yr old women in a lot of abdominal pain under a consultant who's not tell me much at all, all i know it whats written can any one ...
1 answer |
hi there im a 26 yr old f and for arond 4-5 YEARS ive a had a bony bump in the middle of my forehead under the skin i dont have any other...
2 answers |
I had a bone tumor in the trochanter of my proximal femur removed last week on 12/28, and a bone graft taken from my iliac crest. I woke ...
3 answers |
When i was 15 years old my knee did shift out.(The round thng by the knee.)They never put hard plaster over.Ever since it keeps on doing ...
1 answer |
HF1
I can't seem to get a response in other communities. I was stabbed in my eyebrow area with a pencil. Coincidentally a bump or cyst formed...
1 answer |
I was in a hurry the other day and was jogging but had to stop immediately due to the fact my rib hurt so bad. The 4th rib on the left si...
1 answer |
Hello I have a few CT scans and MRI scans. I can't upload the x ray (which i have been told it's perfect, nothing on it) Backstory: wen...
2 answers |
I'm a 16 year old male who has been suffering and still is from pain in my right leg. Below the knee and above the ankle. The pain has be...
1 answer |
250051 tn?1328134730
Hi, I have the results of a bone scan that was taken last week and the doctor stated that there was a "hot Spot" lit on the top part o...
3 answers |
I have had a bruise on left ankle for at least two months (that's when I marked it on calander b/c I had noticed it for a long long time)...
1 answer |
A couple of months ago, i had a dull ache in my shin bone for around 20 minutes. Then it all cleared up, but later i found a painless lum...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...