Aa
A
A
Close
Bone Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.
61 - 80 (of 146) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A couple of months ago, i had a dull ache in my shin bone for around 20 minutes. Then it all cleared up, but later i found a painless lum...
1 answer |
Hello Everyone Has Anyone tried B17 treatment for cancer. Anyone could inform me about this treatment Thanks Mr Yeastrol
1 answer |
I'm a 16 year old male who has been suffering and still is from pain in my right leg. Below the knee and above the ankle. The pain has be...
1 answer |
Hello i am 19 and think i might have cancer. Cancer does run in my family very badly. I just lost a 12 year old cousin from bone cancer a...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. For almost a year now, and getting progressively worse in recent months, I have been having mid to upper back ache and d...
1 answer |
Hey, now this will probably come across as a bit paranoid but I could really do with some help. I've had a hard peaish sized lump on the ...
1 answer |
1996514 tn?1327198778
This is a question for my mother. She is 60 years old. She fell off of a chair about a month ago when standing on it. She landed pretty h...
1 answer |
Hello, My question is are there non cancerous things that cause two breaks and multiple fractures in your lower ribs and abnormal tissue ...
1 answer |
Im looking for advice i dont know if im infact posting in the right section but i need some sort of help / advice. For a few months no...
2 answers |
Does anyone have any experience or know the recovery time for a rib resection on the 8th rib. I'm having a section, about 2.5cm x 2.5cm ...
1936185 tn?1323548773
Hi, I'm new here. Seventeen year old female. I joined this forum today simply because I really need some help/advice, if you would. To ge...
5 answers |
I have a question regarding vitamins D and B12. I’ve read as much as I can online and know all the opinions and info about B12 being wat...
1 answer |
1759782 tn?1313013588
Hi, My mohther has growth(bump) on clavicle (5-6 cm). He feels occasional pain (short, weak). Please help me and Tell me what you...
3 answers |
recently was given an MRI on my lower back and my cervical spine for back pain and loss of bladdar control. The results on both showe...
1 answer |
Hi, im 15 years old. Recently, i had light headaches and weird pressure in my head in the middle, i have not taken MRI yet but i was diag...
2 answers |
should a male taking finastride for an enlarged prostate look at psa levels differently than someone not taking meds?
1 answer |
i'm 20yrs old guy. few months back i was 168cms height.from past few days i feel i hav become shorter and checked my height .i was shocke...
4 answers |
Hi: I have a small limp on my upper right arm about 2.5 inches from the elbow. Its about 3/4 to 1 inch in size, has not changes much in ...
1 answer |
A friend of mine started with colon cancer, now has moved to pelvic area and bones, also in lungs. was on vicodin 750 mg for about 6 mths...
1 answer |
I have been told I am a bit of a medical mystery....I suffered from 2 broken ribs (no trauma) following a bout of walking pneumonia. The...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources