Aa
A
A
Close

Bone Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

61 - 80 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I have a few CT scans and MRI scans. I can't upload the x ray (which i have been told it's perfect, nothing on it) Backstory: went to the doctor with tendinitis, got an MRI, saw something in the bone, got a CT scan and xrays. Eve...
jsmith82 | Last answer
I'm a 16 year old male who has been suffering and still is from pain in my right leg. Below the knee and above the ankle. The pain has been going on for weeks, I've recently been getting pain in my ankle and closer to my knee. It gets wo...
Teenmonkey | Last answer
250051_tn?1328134730
Hi, I have the results of a bone scan that was taken last week and the doctor stated that there was a "hot Spot" lit on the top part of my femur to the middle of my thigh. I originally went to this doctor because I had hip pain and th...
babygirlyoyo2002 | Last answer
I have had a bruise on left ankle for at least two months (that's when I marked it on calander b/c I had noticed it for a long long time) Had MRI yesterday of L knee and notice a definite black spot on the bone. Not on the edge where it...
happyhippie | Last answer
A couple of months ago, i had a dull ache in my shin bone for around 20 minutes. Then it all cleared up, but later i found a painless lump on my shin, which didn't hurt unless you pressed it hard. It was from that point on, i started hav...
ojth100 | Last answer
Hello Everyone Has Anyone tried B17 treatment for cancer. Anyone could inform me about this treatment Thanks Mr Yeastrol
MrYeastrol | Last answer
I'm a 16 year old male who has been suffering and still is from pain in my right leg. Below the knee and above the ankle. The pain has been going on for weeks, I've recently been getting pain in my ankle and closer to my knee. It gets wo...
Teenmonkey | Last answer
Hello i am 19 and think i might have cancer. Cancer does run in my family very badly. I just lost a 12 year old cousin from bone cancer and leukymia. The lower front part of my leg swelled a few nights ago and felt like there was pain in...
hesmyeverything | Last answer
Hi everyone. For almost a year now, and getting progressively worse in recent months, I have been having mid to upper back ache and discomfort, which feels like bone weakness. At first I thought that it could be a problem with my pos...
May311 | Last answer
Hey, now this will probably come across as a bit paranoid but I could really do with some help. I've had a hard peaish sized lump on the right side of my forehead for, probably about 2 years now. I can't remember when it appeared but I h...
yfc102 | Last answer
1996514_tn?1327198778
This is a question for my mother. She is 60 years old. She fell off of a chair about a month ago when standing on it. She landed pretty hard and on her back. Everything seemed okay, not much pain except the day after. About a month la...
NeedingAHelpfulHand | Last answer
Hello, My question is are there non cancerous things that cause two breaks and multiple fractures in your lower ribs and abnormal tissue growth? I had night sweats like crazy for 9 months and in the passed two months i notice a lump on ...
pnkorchid29 | Last answer
Im looking for advice i dont know if im infact posting in the right section but i need some sort of help / advice. For a few months now ive been experiencing very bad headaches which the dr is saying migrains... i was getting vision i...
alexpgreene09 | Last answer
Does anyone have any experience or know the recovery time for a rib resection on the 8th rib. I'm having a section, about 2.5cm x 2.5cm removed from my right 8th rib. I am a pretty active fellow, soccer, workouts, always working on my ...
moma1478 | Posted
1936185_tn?1323548773
Hi, I'm new here. Seventeen year old female. I joined this forum today simply because I really need some help/advice, if you would. To get to the point, I have chronic bone pain. No way am I saying that I have bone cancer, but I just hav...
TheSkinnyBanana | Last answer
I have a question regarding vitamins D and B12. I’ve read as much as I can online and know all the opinions and info about B12 being water soluble and not toxic etc etc. I would like answers to the following questions from a health car...
bookworm79 | Last answer
1759782_tn?1313013588
Hi, My mohther has growth(bump) on clavicle (5-6 cm). He feels occasional pain (short, weak). Please help me and Tell me what you think about it. I am very frightened. She has a CT scheduled later this month. So please tell me wh...
soworried2888 | Last answer
recently was given an MRI on my lower back and my cervical spine for back pain and loss of bladdar control. The results on both showed "diffuse low signal intensity on T1 weighted scan likely related to red marrow reconversion" I ...
laceyj405 | Last answer
Hi, im 15 years old. Recently, i had light headaches and weird pressure in my head in the middle, i have not taken MRI yet but i was diagnosed having astigmatism, at first the glasses the doctor gave me went well and the headache did not...
Playerzedge | Last answer
should a male taking finastride for an enlarged prostate look at psa levels differently than someone not taking meds?
billb61734 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...