Aa
A
A
Close

Bone Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to bone cancer, including bone tumors, osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma.

81 - 100 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i'm 20yrs old guy. few months back i was 168cms height.from past few days i feel i hav become shorter and checked my height .i was shocked tat i have reduced 2cms and i'm 166cms height! y have i reduced height?is it any disease? i'm wor...
Abhinand | Last answer
Hi: I have a small limp on my upper right arm about 2.5 inches from the elbow. Its about 3/4 to 1 inch in size, has not changes much in the last 3 months and the area around it is kind of bumpy (not on skin, but inside). I have no pain....
Andrew99 | Last answer
A friend of mine started with colon cancer, now has moved to pelvic area and bones, also in lungs. was on vicodin 750 mg for about 6 mths. was moved from taking vicodin to a morphine patch. Is this common practice? Had severe side effect...
kgirl51 | Last answer
I have been told I am a bit of a medical mystery....I suffered from 2 broken ribs (no trauma) following a bout of walking pneumonia. They took months to heal and they still hurt sometimes. Now I am having extreme shoulder pain and arm ...
tashagirl | Last answer
I have had dull head pressure symptoms for 6 years and I was finally given the option to have this bone tumor surgically removed, but I have procrastinated and don't really want to do that unless I can find a reason to. Although, I have...
north101 | Last answer
My grandfather was proscribed zyrtec after treatment for his bone cancer, I thought this was crazy too, but apparently it has cetirizine hydrochloride which has been found to greatly help in relieving pain, and is believed to help throug...
psywarrior | Last answer
M-gradient 3.6 since 1 year ago. Bone pain permanently in legs, waist. Itching skin. Short breath, swallen feet. The doctor says it's no problem. What diagnostics/ treatment shall I do?
Majita | Posted
i had an X-ray and the doctor said i might have osteochondroma on my knee growing inwards, im 14 and im really worried is it serious??
kduzza | Last answer
1618629_tn?1308274301
What are the best treatments available out there for this? 6 years ago she had part of her left foot amputated but apparently there were cells that have now traveled to her spine and ribs. She now has lesions that are goin...
khere | Posted
Hello there and thanks for taking the time to read my question, I am a female age 33 years old and up until this year my bloodwork has always been perfectly normal. In November my Gynecologist told me that my Vitamin D levels were ...
My husband is diagnosis for osteosrcoma he has to go for surgery but it's big so what about immunothathy treatment what else we can do
Riya123 | Posted
1580591_tn?1296448933
some questions where to post some skull disorders or skull flatened because my skull is flat from left to the middle im 15 years old how to make it round or what should i do
EnzoBaluyot | Last answer
Hi all, I'm a 22 year old male, and really, really concerned that I've got bone cancer, can people help advise me?? The symptoms I've been experiencing are concentrated entirely down my left side and I feel like they've spread f...
chris225 | Last answer
Hey, I am an 18 year old female. The only health problems I have ever had would be Chronic Sinusitis, Acid Reflux, and a deformed patella in my left leg (knee). Nothing serious. But for the past 3 almost 4 months i have had this weird pa...
AshleighR51109 | Last answer
Hi there, not sure if I am posting on the right forum here (posted in blood disorders but no response) but need some help understanding a recent blood test result please. I had a serum electrophoresis test which came back with the foll...
pommyg | Posted
At a chiropractic visit, I recently had a bone tumor show up on an X-ray of my pelvis, just superior to the left femur socket/hip joint that looks like an approx. 1" dia bubble. I subsequently saw an orthopedist who ordered an additional...
rpinSD | Last answer
Hi, Would an mri scan of the head and spine show up any form of bone cancer, or would another type of scan be required to show this? Thanks
chris225 | Last answer
My should has been acting up for about the past year. The pain is never really severe, more like an aching sensation and I don't think the pain has increased in severity. The pain happens intermittently, some times I can just be sittin...
andrew077 | Last answer
1579604_tn?1296368166
is that any technology to replace my steele on my right jaws after ameloblastome surgery. do the bone graft can replace it. thanks, adi
aditiono | Posted
Hi I have been having issues recently with bones in my body. Since i was about 12 (now 21), i have noticed bones in my body crack. It started off with just my fingers doing it but now i can list toes, ankles, lower legs, knees, lower ...
jamo977 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Bone Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...